• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Night to Remember Ch. 04

A Night to Remember Ch. 04

When the limo finally pulled up to the front of the St. Francis, we emerged looking completely disheveled. The driver was wonderfully and mercifully professional, but there was no way in the world he didn't know exactly what had been going on in the back seat as he drove us across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito and back again, and then south to Palo Alto before returning us back to the hotel. When we got out, my bow tie was nowhere to be found, my hair was combed back with my fingers, and I had a rosy glow in my cheeks. You, Sweetheart, were even more of a wreck--hair tousled, make-up smeared, your dress looking a bit different owing to the fact that your bra was stuffed in your purse, and you no longer had those sheer stockings, for they had been torn in the course of our backseat calisthenics.

But even though I had fucked you mercilessly for most of the past hour, you still had a fire in your eyes and I knew you needed even more before you would be satiated. I paid the driver as you waited patiently at the curb for me, and then I took your arm and escorted you back into the lobby of the hotel and to the elevator. When we got inside, we were alone, and I looked at you hungrily. I wanted so much more of you. And what you said was so incredibly sexy: "Honey, please don't touch me until we get to the room. Because if you touch me now, you might as well plan to spend the next thirty minutes on this elevator. I will not care when it opens or who sees us doing what." I smiled, and we both laughed. When the elevator opened, we nearly ran to our room.

You slipped the key in the lock, and I lifted you into my arms and carried you across the threshold. Though the maid had pulled aside our covers and left chocolates on the pillow, and though our window framed a spectacular view of Alcatraz and San Rafael across the bay, we barely even noticed, so hungry were we for each other. I looked at you and said, "Sweetheart, I want to rip your clothes off right now and give you a fucking like you've never had before. But instead of ripping your clothes off, I am going to go slow. And I want you to do everything I ask of you, without question. And if you do, you will always remember this night." You smiled and nodded obediently, and I began to kiss your neck and shoulders as I unzipped your bedraggled dress and let it fall to the floor, revealing your lace panties and your 4" stiletto sandals. You were an utter vision of beauty. You stood before me unadorned, but incredibly lovely.

"Sweetheart", I said, "I want you to suck my cock. I want you to bend over so I can admire you as you do me, and I want to watch you. You're so incredibly skilled with your tongue." You willingly and eagerly began to lick the head of my cock, and you thirstily slurped up my pre-cum, which was spilling over. We were both so incredibly aroused that we were both continuously on the verge of orgasm. I pushed your head down so that you took me all the way to the back of your throat. You never gagged, never choked, and you were expertly bringing me to the point of losing control. But this was a game I was determined not to lose, and I employed my countermeasures to take your concentration off what you were doing. I reached back and began to squeeze your taut ass, and then I slipped one finger inside you. I was incredulous at how wet you were, and your juices were flowing down the inside of your thigh. I quickly inserted two more fingers inside you, and when I did, you lost it, and you began screaming, no longer able to suck my cock because you were lost in your own private world of ecstasy.

I swung around behind you, and placed your hands on the arms of the chair in front of us, so that you were bent perfectly in front of me, your gorgeous legs glistening from a combination of your perspiration and your juices. "Hold on to that chair tight, Honey", I asked. And when you gripped the chair arms hard, I reached back and slapped your ass with an impact that was neither firm nor soft. You closed your eyes, and I could see that you were silently asking me for more. And so I reached back and smacked your sweet ass again, this time harder. The third time I spanked you, you let out an earthy groan of pleasure, and I saw your knees buckle. "I don't want to hurt you, Sweetheart", I said. "But I think you like this, and I am going to continue. And if you want me to stop, you only need to say so." You nodded as if to say you understood, and I reached back and smacked you a fourth time. And then a fifth. And a sixth. Your sweet ass was beet red, but I also noticed that your pussy was quivering with the flow of your juices, and it was swollen from the rush of your arousal.

Before I spanked you again, I inserted my finger into your ass, and the additional stimulation just made you lose it. You were backing up so that my finger would penetrate you deeper, but I decided you needed more than that. I held you still for a moment, and inserted my other two fingers into your pussy, and then took your pussy juices and rubbed them slowly over my straining cock. And then, while you were bent over but your head was turned back to watch, I began to press the head of my cock into your ass slowly and delectably. At first, you were tentative, not sure whether the size of my cock might stretch you to the point that the pain might trump your pleasure. But when I felt you push your hips back against my lance, I began to slowly impale you with my cock, and you took all of me. You were so incredibly tight. And within moments I was deep inside you. Later on, you told me that your orgasms were coming so continuously that you could not tell where one ended and the other began, but your moans and screams of pleasure were so incredibly erotic to me that I became lost with you in that remote world where only two people can in the midst of their unspeakable pleasure.

And when I finally came, you just kept pressing your hips into me, and you took all of my cum, filling you with my hot jism.

We were, at long last, utterly spent. With barely a word, I went to the bathroom to turn on the shower. We showered together, holding each other in exhaustion and joy, and I toweled you off and carried your limp body to bed. As we laid down, you snuggled into me, and I began to caress your face and neck softly. Within moments, you were fast asleep. And it was only when I felt your breathing slow down, and your body relax completely, and I knew you were safely asleep in my arms, that I finally allowed myself to sleep. And we dreamed the dreams of angels.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Night to Remember Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds