• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Solace and Bond

Solace and Bond

12

Detective Dash knocked on the front door of the small two-story house. It was early evening and he could see the lights on inside. He had been here many times before on far happier occasions. It was bad enough when he had to deliver news like this to a stranger, but to deliver it to his best friend's wife...

Kate Langley opened the door. She had only gotten home from work minutes before and was still dressed in her pinstriped business suit. In the back, the sounds of her two young boys could be heard as they played video games in the living room.

"Ty! What a great surprise. Danny isn't home yet -- " Her voice trailed off as she saw the even expression on Tyrone Dash's face.

The next few hours were rough on Kate. Her husband Det. Daniel Langley was still alive – or at least believed to be – but was missing and presumed taken hostage during the deep cover operation he'd been working on. Dash explained how Danny had failed to check in and what was being done to find him and the people responsible. Because Danny had been working for months on the case, they had many leads that they could follow up on. More importantly, the police didn't believe his cover had been blown. If that were the case, they likely would've killed him on the spot. Instead, they felt he was being used to obtain a ransom; his cover was that of a wealthy investor. But that created other problems, Kate and her children might be potential targets as well if the kidnappers were to learn the truth. Until Danny was safe, they would get round the clock protection.

"I'll personally make sure nothing happens to you or the kids, Kate. And I swear to you we'll get Danny back home, safe, and that these guys are gonna pay." Tyrone's confidence could only give Kate minor comfort. She spent the night lying awake in her husband's bed with both her boys at her side. The tears wouldn't go away anytime soon, but she had to be strong, if only for her children's sake.

--

Nearly seven weeks passed before there was a major break in the case. No ransom had been asked for and all the main suspects had been questioned and released without any charges. The ransom demand Dash and his fellow officer's had been expecting had not come to fruition. What went unsaid was the fear Danny really had been killed and his body buried. But now the FBI had a tip that Danny might be being held somewhere in Mexico. As much as Dash wanted to go down and lead the investigation, the FBI was running the show now. Instead, he contented himself with updating Kate on all the details he knew and making sure her and the boys were being taken care of.

Tyrone and Danny had first become friends at the academy. Danny and Kate had already been dating since college and he would often join them on nights out. The young couple got a kick out of watching their friend make a fool of himself each week in front of some beautiful young woman at the bar. Tyrone was an attractive young man, but alcohol would bring out the immature cad in him which was a distinct turn off to the girls. Danny and Kate often told themselves how thankful they were to have found each other and to have been able to avoid the dating scene.

As the years passed and Kate became Mrs. Daniel Langley and Tyrone continued to live the single life. Danny and Kate doubted he would ever settle down, and Tyrone agreed with them. Although the two friends worked within the same division at the police department, they were not partners. So, often the only time they got to see each other was off hours. The Langley's often hosted weekend get-togethers for Danny's colleagues, and Tyrone never failed to show up, always entertaining the crowd with his misadventures in dating.

The topic was never discussed, but Danny and Kate knew it was often difficult for Tyrone being the only black detective on the force, and one of the few African-American officers in the entire department. But Tyrone had worked hard and was highly respected by all his colleagues. Though he was light-skinned, Tyrone was the only son of two black parents from Michigan. In a rare show of emotion, Tyrone had privately thanked Kate after receiving his gold shield for all the years of support she and Daniel had given him. As godparent to their two children, Jeremy and Chris, and because of all the things they had been through together, Dash had a sense of loyalty to the Langley's that was unbreakable.

That weekend, Kate was sending the boys to visit her parents upstate. They had come to stay with her the first couple of weeks after Daniel's disappearance, and she found Jeremy and Chris spirits had lifted in their company. All the worrying and the burden of having had to return to work had left her on the verge of exhaustion. She hoped a brief, quiet weekend by herself would help renew her energy.

Kate sat on the sofa as Dash explained the new developments. He had hoped to see Kate brighten at news of the new lead, but she remained solemn. Kate refused to get her hopes up, only to have something eventual bring them crashing back down. Privately, she had resigned herself to the reality that the chances of Daniel coming back alive were low. In her mind, she was already a widow. She only awaited confirmation of the fact.

"Boy's, grandpa is here." She called out to the 10 and 8 year old kids. The pair came down with their backpacks and each gave their mom a kiss on the check and a hug before running toward her father's car. Kate stepped out to waive goodbye as the vehicle drove off in the late summer twilight. Stationed nearby, a marked police car that was part of the twenty-four hour protection the Langley's still received. As her father's car faded into the distance, Tyrone stood behind Kate, grabbing her shoulder in support.

"C'mon, let me buy you dinner. When was the last time you had a decent meal?" Tyrone asked with his deep voice.

"No, I think I'll just call it an early night. I'm not very hungry."

"I insist. Those boys need their mom healthy. You've been so busying looking after them, you haven't had any time for yourself."

Kate turned and smiled. She hugged Tyrone and let out a soft sigh. "Thank you, Ty. Thank you for everything."

The two friends went to theirs and Danny's favorite restaurant downtown. The last time Danny, Ty, and Kate had been here together was a few days before the kidnapping. Kate surprised herself by how hungry she was. For his part, Tyrone was glad to see something of her old self return. She had even manage a couple of attempts at humor. She had only drank a small glass of wine, but it was enough to relax her.

"Tell me the truth," Kate asked as they finished their meal. "Danny's not coming back, is he?"

"Don't say that. You know there's always hope. We've got a hundred people working night and day on getting him back."

"Ty, I need to be realistic. I spend every day waiting for news that doesn't come. I feel like my life is draining away with each hour. I cry myself to sleep every night, hoping when I wake up you or someone will tell me that he's okay, and his coming home. But it never happens." Kate dropped her head, and looked away as tears began to form.

"Kate, I promised you when all this started we'd get him back alive. We will." Tyrone took Kate's hand from across the table and held it tightly. "We will get him back."

"Sometimes I imagine where he might be; if he's just sitting in some dark cell left alone or being beaten. I can't imagine what he must be going through, and that's assuming he's actually alive." Kate wiped her eyes and tried to put on a smile.

"You don't have to pretend to be brave for me. We're all scared of what's happened. All you can do is make sure you take care of yourself and those two boys. That's what Danny would want," Tyrone reassured her.

"You always know what to say, Ty. Thank you." Kate began to get up. "I need to use the ladies room for a sec." She turned and headed toward the back.

As Kate walked away, Tyrone couldn't help but notice the way the breezy, summer dress she was wearing hugged the curves of her body. Though it showed off very little skin – the beige dress went almost to her ankles – it revealed her figure quite nicely. Though Kate was fast approaching forty, she was still easy on the eyes. Despite a deep hatred of working out – something Tyrone liked to rib her about – Kate had managed to stay quite tone.

After dinner, they drove back to her house. When they arrived, the pair sat in the car in silence. After a few moments, Kate looked over at Tyrone. "Do you remember that time at the bar, that English girl you were hitting on? The one who practically had her hand down your pants the moment you spoke to her?"

Detective Dash laughed out loud. "Hell, yeah! That was an evening to remember. I've never met a girl that horny in my life! I always knew I liked the British." Ty smiled thinking back on the encounter.

"I never told you how jealous I was."

"Jealous? Of what? Don't tell me you were interested in her too." Tyrone let out another laugh.

"Ty, I was jealous that some girl you hadn't known for more than two minutes could so easily have you and here I was, having known you for years, and you'd never even flirted with me."

"Kate, you and Danny are my best friends in the entire world. I'd never do anything to disrespect either of you. You know that."

Kate gave him an angry stare before opening the door and stepping out of the car. She fiddled with her purse as she looked for the keys to the front door. Tyrone got out and followed her as she went inside.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?"

Kate didn't say anything as she walked towards the living room and turned on a lamp. She put her purse and keys down and began walking toward the kitchen.

"Please, Kate, tell me."

Kate stopped but didn't turn to face Tyrone. "Remember, that night you told me Danny was missing, you said to me you'd do anything I needed, I just had to ask?"

"Of course, just name it."

"I want you to stay with me tonight." Kate swirled around to look Tyrone in the eyes. "I don't want to be alone."

"Sure, I can stay on the couch. That's not a problem."

"No, Ty. I want to be with you tonight." Kate's blue eyes never wavered from his.

Ty didn't know what to say. He had to catch his breath before carefully choosing his next words.

"Kate, you don't mean that. You're lonely and you've been under a lot of stress. And I won't do something like that to my best friend."

Kate moved closer to Tyrone and placed her hand on his cheek. "I mean every word. Yes, I'm lonely. I'm tired, too. But I can still think clearly, and what I want is for you to make love to me tonight."

As Tyrone tried to think of a response, Kate quickly took each of his hands and wrapped them around her body. The light fabric of her dress glided across his fingers. Their lips were just inches apart as Kate gazed up at the slightly taller Tyrone. This close, he could smell the sweet scent of her hair as he looked into her eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Everything in his mind told him to stop before it was too late, but he could already feel his penis hardening as their two bodies pressed against one another. They both trembled, each one charged with excitement at the thought of what was likely to come.

"Kiss me -," The rest of Kate's words were lost as Tyrone placed his lips on hers and began to explore her mouth. She let out an ever so slight moan as she let his tongue explore freely. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck as he slowly slid his hands down and gently squeezed her buttocks. As they continued to kiss, his hands reached further down Kate's legs and underneath her floral patterned dress. As she kicked off the dress flat shoes from her feet, he guided her already wet panties down, slipping them off Kate one leg at a time.

After a fashion, Tyrone led Kate toward the black leather living room sofa. As he removed his dress jacket and shoes, she unbuckled his belt and shirt. Before too long, Ty was only wearing his grey boxer briefs. Kate had always admired Tyrone's sculpted, ebony, frame which had been hardened from years of workouts at the police gym. His erect penis protruded threw the front opening, as pre-cum dripped from the purple head.

As he opened one of the condoms he usually kept in his coat, Kate slid his underwear off exposing him. She ran her hands up and down his muscled arms as she gently kissed various parts of his chest and abdomen. For a moment, he selfishly considered guiding her head toward his penis, and allowing her to take him inside her mouth. But he didn't know if it was something she even enjoyed, and tonight would be all about giving her pleasure.

Tyrone pushed Kate back from his body and lifted her dress all the way off. Kate was not wearing a bra, and Tyrone took a moment to admire her full bosom. He leaned in and took her left nipple in his mouth, gently sucking on it before doing the same with her right breast. Kate continued to whimper, ever so slightly, with each act of pleasure.

As their mouths met once again, Tyrone turned Kate toward the sofa and sat her down. She leaned back while he knelt on the ground. He placed her smooth, shapely legs on each shoulder as she arched her back and moved her pelvis toward him. Tyrone began by licking her inner thighs with the tip of his tongue. He teased her, coming ever so close to her pussy before moving away again. The anticipation was nearly unbearable to Kate. He brushed his lips across her slit, carefully not to fully press down. Kate bucked, straining to feel more pressure across the front of her vagina. Tyrone now kissed her, first gently, then harder. He used his tongue to separate her pussy and run it up and down the layers of flesh.

Kate could feel her body becoming flush as the excitement built. She moaned much louder now as she got lost in the heat of moment. Sensing her approaching climax, Tyrone ran his tongue in and out of her faster and faster. He could feel her legs tense up around his neck just as her orgasm was about to peak. Kate's body began to shutter as Tyrone's relentless attack continued.

"Oh god! Ahhhh!" Kate yelled as waves of pleasure began to run through her body.

Tyrone slowed down, his own throbbing cock now aching for release. As Kate lowered her legs, she leaned up and kissed Tyrone yet again. She savored the subtle flavor of her own juices on his tongue. She ran her hands down the rough stubble of his five o'clock shadow before getting up.

The pair now exchanged places. Tyrone sat down and leaned back on the warm leather of the couch. As he did so, his eight-inch dick was nearly vertical as he waited for Kate to mount him. For a moment – only a moment – Kate hesitated. She had never been with another man since she and Daniel had first started dating nearly twelve years ago. Indeed, she had only been with two other men besides her husband in her entire life. As she contemplated what was about to happen, she knew there would be no turning back. What happened tonight could never be taken back. A sense of guilt suddenly intruded the afterglow of her orgasm. Danny could very well be somewhere tonight, still alive, possibly suffering in pain while here she was, about to experience total and complete bliss by fucking her husband's friend and colleague. Yet, as she looked at Tyrone, awaiting her, the fog of sexual insanity overcame her again. She had wanted – no, needed this tonight. She banished all other thoughts from her head as she began to straddle Tyrone.

"I'm yours. Take me." She said softly.

Tyrone grabbed his shaft to steady it as Kate prepared to lower herself onto him. She slowly started to impale herself onto her husband's best friend. She arched her head back as Tyrone's dick began to expand her pussy. Kate let out a long moan as she felt his black cock penetrate deeper and deeper inside of her. Finally, with it all the way in, she contracted her pelvic muscles to squeeze around it tightly.

"Oh, baby...you feel wonderful." Tyrone was so enveloped in the moment, his words barely made it out.

Now, the thirty-four year old black detective and the thirty-eight year old devoted wife and mother of two were joined as one. As Mrs. Langley brought her head down, her eyes locked with Dash's. He reached up, and brushed aside the strands of blonde hair across her face so he could see the pleasure and enjoyment on it.

After a moment, Tyrone grabbed her waist and began to lift her up off his cock. Kate felt the large shaft sliding out of her, only to have it stop and begin the journey back inside her again. With each motion, the pair began to get into a comfortable rhythm.

As Tyrone felt the pressure beginning to build within, their pace quickened. They had been fucking for several minutes, but Tyrone wanted to try and hold off his climax until he knew Kate was close to coming again as well. He tried to slow her movement down but she began to protest.

"Don't stop! I'm almost there..."

He moved his hands off her waist and onto her ass. Almost as if on cue, Kate's body began to shake and she let out a loud moan. Tyrone began to thrust more forcefully. He could begin to feel the warm liquid make its way up his cock until it finally erupted. One, two, three, four, five powerful bursts emerged within Kate, stopped only by the latex condom Tyrone wore. With each discharge, he let out a primal grunt of pleasure.

Finally, it was done. As Tyrone's penis began to lose its hardness, he pulled it out as Kate got up off his lap. She lay down next to him on the couch, kissing him before putting her head on his shoulder and running her arm across his chest. They both sat quietly, listening to each other's heavy breathing. Before long, Kate had fallen asleep. Tyrone got up gently and put his clothes back on. He removed a cover from the downstairs closet and draped it over the still naked Kate. He took a seat on a nearby chair and went to sleep. But when Kate was awakened by the morning sun glaring through the windows, Tyrone was already gone.

--

Despite it being a Saturday, Detective Dash went into work to check up on the FBI lead. There was still no word, but he was told things were looking up. Tyrone decided to catch up on paperwork, but his mind kept coming back to the events of last night. With each thought of Kate, he would develop an erection which only further distracted him.

His mobile phone rang. The caller ID indicated it was Kate. Ty hesitated before finally picking up.

"Ty, How about a real home-cooked meal tonight? I need to go shopping, and I figure I might as well make something. And I guess, maybe, we should talk about last night."

"Uh, sure. Six sound good?"

"Perfect! I'll see you then."

Tyrone put the phone down and closed his eyes. Did she regret what happened? Would she tell him they both needed to just forget what about last night, even after he had warned her?

"Easier said than done, Kate." He thought aloud to himself.

He arrived a little before six o'clock. Kate answered the door, giving him a brief peck on the cheek. She wore a t-shirt and jeans that showed off her figure. She walked back to the kitchen and attended to the stove.

"Jeremy and Chris called. They're both having a good time with my parents. I was thinking of letting them stay another week."

"Oh. I guess that would be good for them."

"Yeah, I think so too."

Before long, they both sat down to dinner. Kate had cooked her "world famous" fettuccini, one of Tyrone's favorite dishes. As they began to eat, Tyrone decided to take the lead.

"Kate, last night – it was amazing. But to be completely honest about --"

She held up her hand. "You need to know something. Before Danny had started his case, we were beginning to have problems. We would argue over the littlest things like what time to have dinner, or who should pick up the boys. It only got worse after he went undercover. He was moody, and quiet. He didn't want to talk about anything. Our love life essentially came to a stop. I know how much stress he was under, but he had tough cases before. We were growing apart so suddenly, I was frightened he was going to leave me at any moment."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Solace and Bond

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds