• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Sensual Mistress Ch. 02

The Sensual Mistress Ch. 02

"You may begin."

You lean forward again, your heart pounding, stomach fluttering with anticipation, breath shallow and quick. All the months of viewing the pictures, of hearing my directions, of imagining it in your head: how it will feel when your lips touch the warmth of my smooth lips, how I will taste on your tongue, the timing of the licks and sucks and nibbles, the feel as you use the tip of your tongue to part my inner lips.

Your nose is filled with the intoxicating rich scent, sweet and slightly fruity, making your mouth water, and you take a deep breath, lean in with your tongue extended for that first long lick...

"Stop!" I command.

You hesitate, struggling to obey, every fibre in your body wanting to continue forward that last quarter inch, but you have been trained well and you hold yourself back. Your breathing is laboured, your balls aching with desire, hands balled into fists to will yourself to listen. You close your eyes for a moment to regain your balance and to try to calm your body down.

"Do you want to taste your mistress?" I ask softly.

"Yes, Mistress, I do!" you reply in a strained tone, the stress of the obedience unmasked.

"Tell me how much."

I sit up, placing my hand under your chin, lifting your face to look at me. You are still so close that I can feel your breath hitting my wet lips, cooling them, giving me shivers I suppress.

You pour out your desire, your tone heartfelt, earnest, your words freeing months of anticipation and of pentup lust for your mistress. I listen impassively until you are done, looking down into your pleading eyes, watching your face betray your anxiety and tension, the bound hands clenching and unclenching.

Your desire to please me is exposed magnificently in everything about you, from your body language to your tone, to the way you unconsciously lick your lips as my scent wafts into your nostrils.

I lean my face down into yours, so close our lips almost touch, my eyes never leaving yours, intently staring right into you. You are motionless, waiting, not flinching from my scrutiny. I run my fingers through your hair and pull your head forward, until your face is pressed against me, buried in my wetness.

I lay back again and tell you that NOW you may begin.

The taste and the texture on your tongue, the overwhelming richness of the moment you have anticipated for so long is intoxicating and you struggle to not lick madly, resisting the urge to ravage me with all the passion burning in the pit of your stomach.

You lick me slowly and with pressure, from the entrance of my dripping pussy up to the top of my lips, feeling the hard knob of my clit under the tip of your tongue. Again and again you do this, hearing soft moans escaping my lips.

Moving up to the hood covering my clit, you take it all into your mouth, nibbling and sucking it in, pulling away gently to let it slide out from between your tight lips. My deeper sounds of pleasure and the rocking of my hips encourage you on and you swirl your tongue around me, sucking more intensely.

I gasp a little and grind my pussy into you as you lick me again, long and fast, still with pressure. My hands reach down for your head, and I pull you hard into me, breathlessly demanding you fuck me with your tongue.

You hear the urgency in my voice, and you bury your face into me, your tongue sliding inside, immediately enclosed in velvety pulsating warmth. Pressing hard against me, your lips against mine, thrusting in and out as far as you can, lapping up my juices as I whimper and cry out.

A series of shivers course through my body and I squeeze my thighs on either side of your head to hold you from moving as I let my orgasm subside.

You have been told what would happen after you use your tongue to pleasure me and once I release your head from between my thighs, you sit back on your heels and patiently wait.

I sit up, my breathing still a bit shallow and my heartbeat slowly returning to normal. The odd shiver still runs through my body as I watch you, patiently waiting, cock at attention between your legs, your face glistening and wet.

I cup your face in my hands and lean forward and start licking my juices off of you. You know to sit perfectly still until I have thoroughly cleaned you, and you will yourself to not kiss me as I finish your chin and start licking your lips. I clean your cheeks, and under your nose, savouring the taste of myself on you.

"Stick out your tongue," I say softly but firmly.

You do and I suck it deep into my mouth, our lips barely touching, trapping your tongue between my own and the roof of my mouth, then slowly releasing it, eye contact crackling with intensity.

I sit back and you wait patiently for my next command for you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Sensual Mistress Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds