• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Night The Girls Took Charge

The Night The Girls Took Charge

I arrived at 'Lodge Cottage' with my girlfriend, Georgina, at 7.30 on a drizzly, Friday, November evening.

We had arranged a weekend stay with our friends, Joanne and Michael at Joanne's auntie and uncle's magnificent Edwardian residence in the Leicestershire countryside.

As the owners jetted out to a winter break in the Spanish sun, Jo had been given the house keys and had been asked to 'keep and eye on the place'.

Jo, the party loving girl that she is, had saw this as a perfect opportunity to take the Friday night drinking ritual away from our local pub and into a more luxurious setting!

Michael has been a great friend for over ten years and our 'other halves' had become very close since their arrival in our lives in more recent times.

Georgina is a year older than me at 30: Joanne and Michael are both 31. Both girls have fabulous, slim, bodies while Michael and myself keep ourselves in good, toned, athletic order by working out at the gym regularly.

The evening flowed like it should when you're amongst good mates: we ate, watched TV, drank and drank some more!

Later, when all of us were well passed the point of being sober, Jo suggested we play spin the bottle with one of the many, now empty, bottles of wine. It pointed to her on the first spin and Georgina asked her to describe her favourite sexual experience with Michael.

"It was the time I made him beg to see my tits," she explained, "I made him beg for ages and then I only let him look at them, I wouldn't allow him to touch. His cock got so hard and we ended up having the best sex ever!"

Georgina 'jumped in' to comment, "Yes, I remember tying Mark up to the bed posts one night and I teased him until he was pleading with me to wank his cock. He was so desperate that I made him agree that I could slap each of his thighs, twice, with his belt, before I would do it."

"They clearly both like a dominant woman," she summarised.

"I think you're quite right George," replied Jo.

At this point I realised that the girls had probably planned this or, at the very least, had spoken amongst themselves and stumbled across the fact that maybe we both did indeed like a woman to take control during sex and it was a good opportunity to tease us now that the alcohol had ensured they had felt a little less inhibited.

"You've set this up, right?" I enquired.

"Are you complaining Mark?" Jo snapped from her position on the sofa, "Why don't you get on your knees before me Mark? Before your superior?"

I looked across at Georgina and then back at Jo. I didn't speak.

Jo raised her voice, "Get on your knees Mark. I want to have some fun with you, slut boy."

I slowly moved across in front of Jo and lowered myself down on to my knees. I knew I had to do it as my cock was straining harder than ever just by having heard the words escape her lips.

I was looking at Jo from my position awaiting her next instruction. She laughed and slapped me, so hard, across the face.

"Don't fucking look into my eyes slut," she yelled as she turned to Michael, "What are you waiting for? Get on your knees too boy."

Georgina joined Joanne on the leather sofa, and made her first command of the evening, "Both of you strip. Do it quickly and quietly and then kneel back before your new Mistresses."

We did so with the new order firmly established. My meat was rock hard already and so was Michael's. As I turned and began to kneel, Georgina pointed to the floor in front of Jo to indicate I should kneel in front of her. Michael then took his place in front of my girlfriend.

We both knelt with our eyes looking downwards.

"Look at their cocks George," said Jo.

"Yes, they're extremely hard," came the reply, "I've never seen slave Mark's cock that big before. It is still smaller than slave Michael's though," she added. "It is," Jo said, "although slut Mark's cock is wonderfully groomed."

Georgina stretched out her leg and flicked my upper thigh with her foot. "Look at slave Michael's length." I turned my head and looked as directed, "See how much longer it is?"

"Yes" I answered.

"Why isn't your cock that big?" Georgina questioned.

"I'm sorry, I don't know," I tentatively replied.

"Hold it!" Georgina triumphantly cried, "Hold that big cock. Hold your fellow slaves cock," she laughed, "You've never had one that big in your hands before.".

"What," shocked I certainly was as I looked up.

Georgina got angry! "One, don't obtain eye contact with me unless ordered," she then sent a stinging blow across my face. "Two, don't ever forget to address me as Mistress," a second slap followed on my exposed left thigh. "Three, don't ever, ever question my demands." The next slap was, less surprising, but just as vicious across, this time, my right thigh.

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress," I said, looking back down at the floor. I reached across to my left and grasped Michael's cock.

Georgina reclined back on the sofa with a wry grin on her face as she saw my hand circle around another mans hardness.

Georgina leant over slightly and whispered into Jo's ear. Jo smiled, giggled and nodded her head.

The girls stood up and removed their clothing, down to their sexy bras and g-string panties. Jo then told us, "Turn and face each other and pull on each others cock. Wank each other for our pleasure. We want to see you make each other cum."

We nervously began to stroke each other. The girls laughed and 'egged us on'.

"Come on, tug each others stalk," Jo commented whilst chuckling at her own choice of words.

The girls conferred again before coming behind each of us to fondle our balls by reaching in between our legs.

We continued to wank each other and we both began to near the edge. The girls were whispering yet again and we soon found what they were plotting. Jo stood beside me while my girlfriend was beside Michael. We were told to stop the wanking.

Georgina said, "You two sluts are here for our pleasure, so you're not going to be so lucky as to cum before Jo and I that's for sure."

Each girl reached out and took control of our bursting cocks.

"Look at this George," Jo said excitedly, "They have produced loads of pre-cum."

"Yes, I can see. These cocks are dripping for us," Georgina answered scornfully.

The girls were right. I think we both came close to shooting our cum and a steady stream of droplets had worked there way free.

Then the girls' latest plan became clear. They guided our cock heads to touch! I couldn't believe it! I had never touched another mans cock until tonight and now my cock was touching another one!

The girls revelled in our embarrassment as the sensitive cock eyes rubbed together. We couldn't hold back our moaning against this torture.

Georgina and Joanne then both scooped up a little of the pre-cum with a delicate finger and fed it to us. The girls had massive smiles stretched across their faces. They really were humiliating us.

"Taste good?" George asked Michael.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress," he instantly replied.

Jo was squeezing my cock head to encourage more pre-cum out on to her finger, as though it were a tube of toothpaste. It was a tough job though as my stick was rock solid.

She succeeded in obtaining a good amount and then instructed me to "Lick it clean," whilst pointing her cum covered finger at me.

"Lick it up with the tip of your tongue," she continued, "Let us all watch you eat your own seed."

Without hesitation, I completed the task.

"Fuck this," Jo shouted with a real, deep, 'need' in her voice, "These slut boys are ours now. I'm not waiting any longer for a cum."

With that, she took hold of my totally teased cock and pulled me along, leading me up the stairs to the main bedroom. We entered the room and I could see that Georgina had taken control of Michael in the same manner as they came in behind us.

Jo paused only for a moment, still holding my cock, as she opened a draw to lay her hands on a number of belts.

She fitted one around my neck like a dog leash and, again, Georgina follow suit.

Jo perched herself on the end of the bed and simply uttered, "Down!"

I new exactly what was expected of me. I was required to 'go down' on Jo and pleasure her orally. Her g-string was side tied so she slipped that off in a flash to reveal a narrowly designed tuft of pubic hair above her above her slit.

Jo wasn't in a mood to wait she took a handful of my hair and forced me into her area that was in need of the attention. It was an absolute delight to taste such hot, sweet nectar.

I enthusiastically set to work, as did Michael next to me, with the girls holding the end of the belts to exert their control even at this point of the proceedings.

"This is one time you can look into our eyes boys," Georgina moaned, "I want you to see us cum and I want you to see us play with our tits and pinch our nipples. You won't be able to stand your frustration but you must for our entertainment"

I looked up just in time to see Georgina and Jo kiss, as they lay next to each other. They glanced down every so often to ensure that their slaves, plating them below, had their stare locked on their Mistresses.

Their tongues sexily darted and duelled with each other as Michael and I sweated to give the girls what they were craving.

We then found out why Jo had taken a number of belts from the draw and not just the ones to fit around our necks. A loud slap across my back startled me! Jo had whipped me hard!

"Lick faster slut boy," another hit followed, Georgina did the same with Michael. The girls whipped us, like a jockey would whip a racehorse to demand a certain pace, whilst holding the rein of the other belt around our necks, giving us slack one second before pulling us in tight the next.

"Swallow down my girl juice. Eat me up you lucky slut," Jo verbally abused me. "Keep your eyes fixed on me," she teased further as she lifted her own pert breast up toward her lips to enable her to lick her own nipple and then circle it slowly with her tongue.

I could sense that Michael was working hard next to me to give Georgina her orgasm. She was using the belt on him too and asking, "Does that taste good?" His muffled moan left no one in doubt of the answer.

The licking continued and the slaps became less frequent as pleasure moaning took over. The belts were now at the girls' side as they carefully played with each others breasts as they enjoyed our efforts.

In the corner of my eye, as my joyous labour continued, I saw Georgina begin to nod her head at Jo as she said quickly, "I'm going to cum now Jo, are you cumming?"

"Yes, these sluts are making us cum" said Jo hurriedly, "Yes, YES..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Night The Girls Took Charge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds