• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Love

First Love

They say a man will always love the first woman he has sex with. This is true in my case. Not simply because she was my first, but because she happened to be older sister.

It was the summer 1978. I had just turned 18 and my sister Lori was 21. We lived with our parents in a modest house along the New Jersey shore. One thing about living by the beach is that most people pretty much live in their swimsuits all summer. My sister and I were no exception. We would wake up long after our parents had gone to work, put on our swimsuits, grab something to eat and head to the beach. We would eventually make it home for dinner with our parents, shower, change into our shorts and t-shirts, and hang out with our friends on the boardwalk or wherever our wanderings led us that night.

This summer was different. Something about Lori was different. She was always a pretty girl. But somehow in college she became to the sexiest girl I had ever seen. Her long, curly, black hair, blue eyes and tanned, tight body drew many looks as she spent her summer days in a variety of bikinis which, I am convinced, combined could have hardly covered a baseball. No doubt about it - my sis was hot. And I spent many a moment masturbating as visions of this bikini clad goddess danced in my mind.

My favorite time to jerk off was in the morning, when I was at my horniest. Oh, the things I envisioned Lori and I doing! If imaginations counted, she and I had an amazing sex life! But they don't. My cock was nonetheless grateful for the relief these sessions brought with my hand and my trusty bottle of baby oil.

One such morning I was happily stroking away when I heard my bedroom door open. Standing there was my sister. I panicked and pulled the sheets over me as quickly as I could, although it did little to hide my oily hard on. "Ever hear of knocking?" I screamed, my face burning red in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Dougie - I was looking for something. I thought you were still sleeping and didn't want to wake you up." She was genuinely sorry but she couldn't help but glance at my sheet-covered boner and giggle.

I was angry and ashamed. "Will you please go away and leave me alone!" My face was still blushing hot. Lori looked and instead of leaving, started walking towards me. It was then that I noticed she was sill wearing her bed clothes - a pair of bikini panties and a t-shirt. Her perfect tits bounced lightly as she came closer to me and sat next to me on the bed. She looked over at the baby oil on my night table picked it up, looking back at me.

"Does this make it feel good?" she asked, smiling slightly.

"Get the fuck out and leave me alone!"

She laughed. "What do you tell Mom you need baby oil for anyway?" she asked with a wicked grin on her face.

I had no response at first. "You're not going to tell her, are you?"

"Should I?" Lori smiled mischievously.

"Please don't. Seriously, I'm begging you." The thought of having to sit with my Mom and explain how I jerk off all day was too much of a nightmare for me to comprehend at that moment.

My sister giggled. That foxy bitch had me and she knew it. "Answer my questions and I won't tell Mom, ok?"

"C'mon Lori - please!!!"

"Is it a deal?"

"Whatever - fine."

Lori smiled victorious and asked, "how many times a day do you jerk off?"

"Two or three."

"Horny little bastard, aren't you?!" she smirked. "What do you think about when you jerk off?"

"Sex."

"Duh! What kind of sex?"

"You know - fucking a girl or having her suck me or jerk me off."

"Have you ever done any of those things?" she asked.

I blushed. "No."

"Not even a hand job from one of your little girlfriends?" My sister seemed genuinely surprised.

"No. OK already? I'm a virgin and I'll probably die a virgin. I'm ugly and girls don't want to have sex with me the way they do with other guys. They all want to be my 'friend.' It sucks!"

"Hey Dougie - relax! You're not ugly. Actually you're kinda cute! And you better stop listening to your stupid little friends because they're not getting any either. Boys lie, dummy!" She laughed.

"Do you really think I'm cute?"

"You're very cute Dougie. You've got a nice body, handsome face - if I were one of your girlfriends I might let you do more than kiss me," she giggled looking at me with those hypnotic blue eyes.

As our eyes locked I realized that my cock was as hard as when she walked in. Not only was it tenting my sheet but had left a stain from the baby oil. Lori noticed it too.

"Looks like you have some laundry to do before Mom gets home," she laughed. "You might as well make it worth it" she said as she suddenly pulled back the sheet, exposing my cock. I started to protest when I realized that she started putting some baby oil in her hand. I was silent. She looked in my eyes as her oily soft hand grasped my cock and started to glide up and down its length. I knew I had died and gone to heaven.

After a few strokes, I could feel my balls getting ready to explode. Then Lori suddenly stopped, pulled off her t-shirt, exposing her beautiful tits. Looking at me the whole time, she began to oil them up. With all the sincerity a 18 year old could, I blurted out, "Sis, you have beautiful tits - they're like Playboy tits!" Laughing, she said "Thanks. I've seen you staring at them all summer so I know you like them." She then straddled my legs, leaning her tits over my cock, brushing them against me lightly as she looked up at my face. She slowly lowered herself, squeezed her tits together and began let me have my first tit-fuck. A few strokes between those beautiful, oiled mounds was all my teenage cock could handle. Without warning, I came like thunder. She looked in my eyes and smiled as I exploded.

As I came down from my buzz, my sister took the sheet and cleaned the cum and oil off us both. She then stood up, slid her panties off and got back into bed next to me. "My turn" she announced. She took my hand and brought it to her pussy. Guiding my hand and fingers, she let me explore the soft folds of her pussy and her clitoris, pouring a bit of baby oil onto herself for lubrication. After several minutes of this, I learned what pleased my sister. How she liked my fingers to caress her button, to slide in and out of her pussy. As I did so I instinctively began to suck her tits. Here I was this some geek and I was making a girl who could easily grace the pages of Playboy magazine moan and writhe. She announced, "don't stop - I'm gonna cum." And cum she did. Her hips bucking against my hand, her tit in her mouth, her hands holding me close.

As she calmed down we laid there and stared at each other. She smiled, leaned over and kissed my lips so softly. "Not bad little brother" she giggled. I felt like a total stud. We kissed some more and then I felt her hand on my cock, stroking it very gently. "Looks like someone is ready to play again" she cooed. I laughed, satisfied with the pleasure of my sister jerking me off as we kissed.

But she had more in mind. To my surprise she sat up, straddling my hips. As she guided my cock to her pussy, she looked at me and said "time to lose your cherry Dougie." With that she impaled herself on my cock. Never had I felt anything as good as the feel of my cock sliding into my sister's pussy. "Just relax and let me do the work" she smiled sweetly. Then, for the next several minutes I lay back in my bed as my sister slowly rocked me through my first fuck, letting me fill a girl's pussy with my cum for the first time. I came so hard I almost passed out. She leaned over, kissed my lips softly, as giggled "congratulations Dougie - you're not a virgin anymore."

After a few moments, she got up, gathered all the linens off my bed and washed them while we showered and ate breakfast. We never did make it to the beach that day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds