• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Love of Politics Ch. 06

Love of Politics Ch. 06

12

Chapter 06 –A Cabin In The Woods

We were alone for a few moments, separated from the others. Mark spoke very quietly.

"Isn't it terrific?"

"What's that?" I said, assuming it was something just between the two of us.

"I mean having this intimacy between us. That we can stand here and I can remind you how lovely it is for you to put me inside your body. That moment, I mean, .... especially." He grinned at me.

I smiled and nodded, then looked off at the others. "Yes."

*

The Cabin - Idyllic Family Outing

The cabin on the Au Sable River was an ancestral getaway and had no TV, no telephone, but great new, modern plumbing and plenty of room. The original cabin had been primitive, but expansion over the years had made it into a delightfully modern oasis in the middle of a magical forest. The newest section was a large family room with windows across the front facing downstream from a vantage point at a bend in the river. A large game table and fireplace dominated the great room. The kitchen was large and equipped for big family style meals and for entertaining. The entire building was of log construction.

The pristine beauty and natural seclusion was preserved by Mark's insistence there be no TV and no telephones. The property has 172 acres and sits back from the road at the end of a long, winding driveway.

"Cathy is leading Johnnie around by his nose. Have you noticed?" Phyllis giggled the giggle of a proud parent seeing her fourteen-year-old show the signs of growing up. We had caught them in a quiet moment, Cathy sitting languidly on the ground, leaning against a large rock, and John looking at her in that adoring, bashful way boys of that age have. He looked baffled, and completely enchanted.

David had the worried look of a father facing his beloved daughter rocketing through teen years toward womanhood. He stared at the two young people and I could hear him sigh, though he uttered not a word. Phyllis and I were much more enthusiastic about the little romance we imagined to be budding. Mark faced it with the confidence of the father of a son; though he had to be careful not to appear too cavalier around David.

"And look at the other two, would you?" Mark said. We walked to the end of the porch to see my little Mick and their Jennifer, both two years behind their siblings, playing on a tire swing. Mick was hanging through the tire on his stomach while Jennifer dutifully pushed him, his feet flailing in the air. "They all look completely happy."

*

Canoeing

"I'm tired of hearing these two talk about the campaign! David, how about you and I taking the kids canoeing this morning? We can leave Beth in charge of the "Senator" and have a quiet day on the river," Phyllis pronounced her decision with all the bravado of the camp activity director, which, in fact, she was.

The kids cheered their agreement and after we settled them down to finish breakfast, they were all off to get the canoes ready.

"My god, but you two are a godsend, Beth. We can relax with you. Mark has you to talk politics with, leaving me alone about it, and David is terrific company. This trip is going to recharge my batteries, .... and it can't hurt to get Mark's mind off the campaign for a few minutes either." Phyllis hugged me as I wiped off the counter. I slipped my arm around her waist and squeezed her affectionately.

You might think that I should have felt guilty about becoming friends with Mark's wife. I suppose that I did have some twinges of pain, but mostly, I just felt a closeness developing between us that was hard to describe. I had thought long and hard about how much more complicated things were becoming, but failed to find a happy description of what we were becoming.

"We're feeling the same way. David thinks you're wonderful and talks about how much fun you have playing doubles and golfing together. Lord knows, I'm no fun for him in athletics!"

"I adore him, too. I guess we're both competitive as hell. We argue, but it's all in good fun. He's a hunk!"

"And this place is so beautiful. I'm glad we get to get together like this too, Phyllis."

"OK, so much for the mutual admiration society!" she smiled. "I've got two canoes to push down that river! We need something to eat when we stop for a hike half way back."

We dropped them off upstream and helped launch the canoes, Mark and I stood waving as Phyllis shouted instructions and their little convoy headed off amid squeals of delight and a little confused paddle splash. John was on the bow paddle and I smiled as Cathy, kneeling behind him, touched his shoulder and offered advice.

"Shall we drive down to the bridge and watch them go by?" Mark proposed.

"Great, can we?"

We stood on a bridge a few miles downstream and waited silently amid the chirping of birds and the hiss of the water sliding past the bridge pilings. Mark slipped his arm around me and rested his hand on the bridge railing. It was comforting to be enclosed by his arm and the surrounding forest added to the secure wonder of the moment. I put my hand on top of his as we communed with nature and with each other.

It wasn't long before we heard their voices from around the bend. And, by and by, they hove into view, David's canoe was first with Mick at the bow paddle, looking terribly important and incredibly intent on his task.

They shouted and waved and we moved to the other side of the bridge to see them emerge and continue downstream.

"We can have a hike if you like." he said, "there's a path down the river from here? They won't be back at the house for hours, I would guess. Phyllis likes to take a hike about mid way back, so she'll be holding nature lessons."

We wound along the path, sometimes wide enough to walk hand in hand, but mostly Indian-file, with Mark trailing behind as I led the way.

"You have a cute tush, Pocahontas," he said.

"Are you staring at my excessively large bum again?" I laughed, the secret pleasure of having his eyes on me not well hidden.

"Guilty. It's not big, it's just right. See?" He caught up with me and put his hands on my bottom, the fingers cupping under me. I stopped and leaned back against his exploring hands. We were in a tiny clearing mostly hidden from the nearby stream. Mark's hands slipped up to cup by breasts and we stood quietly listening to the water burble along its way.

"God, but this must be heaven." I murmured, leaning back against him.

He squeezed gently and I felt my nipples respond happily. The sun shown through openings in the leafy roof and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the caressing hands on breasts that loved his touch.

"Mmmmmm." I said, my head lying back on his shoulder and my eyes marveling at the multitudes of green as the sun made leaves translucent over our heads.

"Mmmmm," he replied. His hands were under my breasts, lifting slightly, then slowly, slowly caressing toward my nipples. Enclosing them in a gentle pinch between thumb and forefinger, he increased the moisture gathering between my legs. "I love these, darling. Your breasts are .. .. mmmm .. ..perfect." I could feel his body tremble with the pleasure of fondling them; and then my own shiver pleasure knowing that my soft breasts excited him so.

"Ohhhhh, Mark, .. ... this is ... wonderful. How did we get so lucky?" I sighed. My bottom spooned nicely against his body and I admitted I was searching for his cock as it stiffened from the touch of my body. I found it. And I caressed it with the curves of my bottom, feeling his warmth against me.

"Yes, aren't we?" he said quietly. "You feel lovely against me."

"Not too fat for you? I can hear that fortieth birthday roaring down the track at me, you know."

"No, you're still perfect. Look how you fit me." His hands squeezed my breasts and I moaned with pleasure; one hand slipped lower, rubbing my tummy and pressing my bottom tighter against his cock. His hand slipped under my belt and I felt his fingers toy with the hair under my panties. I moaned again, and took a deep breath, scintillating in his fondling caresses. If he reached deeper he would discover my secret; that my panties were soaked by excitement.

I felt his fingers toying with my thatch of curls and I thought of the wonder of this thrilling intimacy. It was such a pleasure to be held in his arms and feel his fingers touching my most private little patch of hair. He moaned the pleasure of nylon panties puffed up by my soft tuft of protective hair.

"All the girls in the porn films seem to be shaving there. Would you like me better if I did? I said in my most coquettish giggle, craning my head back to smile into his eyes.

He moved his fingers in mock deep exploration. Very thoughtfully, he said, "No, .. .. .. no, I think it is nice just as it is. I love the silkiness under your panties. Mmmmmm, makes me think of nuzzling you. It always gives me that first thought of how good you smell when you let me rest my nose just here!" His fingers rubbed a little circle at the tip of my mound and I shivered with pleasure.

"Oh, sorry, did that tickle?" We giggled like happy teenagers exploring a new world of sex.

He squeezed my nipple again and I pressed the breast into his hand.

"Oh, honey, that feels, .. .. so .. ..so good!" My panties were feeling warmly soaked between my legs and my knees kept feeling a little weak as Mark continued to caress and fondle my body.

"Come," he whispered in my ear.

He lead the way off the path and we found a little haven more screened from passersby. Mark took off his sweatshirt and laid it on the ground softened by scant grass and a heavy cover of leaves and pine needles. We knelt and faced each other for a lingering kiss. It started with our lips fondling, moving under the others kiss, and then opening slowly, expectantly. His tongue appeared as he moved his head from side to side slowly. Mine engaged his and I began to explore the wet, rough surface of his tongue. I sucked on the tip and felt his body jerk slightly and then his hands return to my breasts. He unbuttoned my blouse, and slipped his hands inside to cup my bra.

"Mmmm, pretty," he muttered against my lips. Your underwear is always so pretty! I love that about you."

I smiled against his lips and sucked his tongue into my mouth as he played with my breasts. Together we sank to make a little nest on the forest floor. There, dappled by sunlight through the branches, we began making love.

We struggled with each other's pants, unbuckling, unzipping, and careful not to catch anything in the zipper. Then my hand was inside and covering his big cock flat against his body. His hand slipped over my panty-covered mound and I parted my legs so he could cup it completely, his long fingers exploring urgently between my legs.

"I'm terribly wet! I'm sorry about that."

"Love you being wet for me."

"Mmmmmmm, can't help it. You're fault." I muttered, my words smothered by his lips eagerly nibbling mine.

I squeezed his cock and he squeezed my pussy. I squeezed my legs tight around his fingers, thrusting against him with the first trembling fucking motions.

Mark moaned as I grasped the head of his cock and held it firmly through his underwear. I leaned away from him and grinned into his eyes. He closed his eyes in pleasure and moaned as I let my fingers touch and grasp him.

His finger wriggled under the tight elastic of my panties and found my wet syrupy slit. I leapt slightly as he touched my clitoris. It was terribly sensitive from his caresses and it must surely have doubled in size in its tumescence. His finger made a tiny circle over it, causing my eyes to close in sheer, shuddering pleasure. I could feel how much his finger was swathed in my thick pussy juices.

We lay looking into each other's eyes as we continued playing between each other's legs. I slipped my hand inside his underwear and had that sensation of immersion you get when your hand first surrounds a man's waiting cock. Slowly, slowly I enjoyed the sensation as I slipped down to cup his balls while his cock trembling under the sensitive femininity of my wrist. I took a deep breath and smiled into Mark's eyes. His cock was warm and big.

I relaxed and thrust my pussy against his hand for attention while I explored the hairiness of Mark's balls and then the hair at the base of his cock. Exploring so intimately thrilled me – I wanted to play there forever. I thought back to how it felt when he was deep in my vagina and I felt the firm bone of his mound against mine. I lightened my grip to feel the hair springy and silken at the same time under my fingers.

"I want to feel this against mine." I murmured and then bit on his ear lobe for emphasis. Mark's finger slipped between my soft folds and into my vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhh, .. .. ohhhh, ...... mmmm, .. .. yes! That's nice, but can I have this too?" I blew into his ear and then slipped my tongue inside.

I raised my hips and let him take my jeans off. Then I started to take off my bra, but stopped to let him decide if he wanted it off. He left my panties on and I lay watching his eyes run over my body.

I snuggled into the soft leaves and waited as he tugged my breast from the cup of my bra. As it popped out, I preened under his admiring stare and pressed them up for him to taste. Age may be starting to show on my breasts. But lying in the forest along the Au Sable, I liked the sight of them thrusting up to meet Mark's lips. That they still gave Mark so much pleasure he was gasping as he reach to suckle them also pleased me.

He slipped one strap off my shoulder and leaned to suckle my left breast. He continued finger-fucking me past the leg of my panties. His lips felt loving and tender as he grazed my nipple.

"Your nipple reminds me of a rumpled bed after we've made love," he said. My nipple crisped under his wet tongue.

"Ohhhh, .. Mark, .. what a sexy thought!" I couldn't help giggling as I felt the cool air of the forest waft over the nipple he had left wet from his loving lips as he moved on to the right breast.

A second finger found my pussy and snuggled inside. I felt Mark find my G-spot and explore its round firmness. I moaned hard as he pressed and my body shuddered against his hand, fucking his exploring fingers and squeezing them with pleasure.

"Oh! Honey!" I gasped. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled his face between my breasts.

He unsnapped my bra as I pressed him tightly. I felt him pull it off my breasts and then press it against his cheek and inhale the perfume from it.

Lying on the ground in the forest in just your panties is a lovely sensation. I lay there, my body tense and clutching with need and thought how beautiful it made me feel; free of confining clothes, kissed by a handsome and attentive lover, cooled by a light breeze rustling in the branches overhead.

Mark's cock was raging hard under my hand as I slipped my grasp all the way down to the base of his shaft. It felt like some strong and urgent tool under my hand. Perhaps like the gearshift of a Ferrari must feel if you are one of those car nuts. I can well imagine how they must feel fondling the car's shifter before it sends them rocketing down the road in a sensuous burst of speed and power. That thought was in my mind as I slipped up his length to grasp the bare, wild, sinuous feel of the head of his lovely dick. I felt the precum on the big helmet-shaped mushroom at the top and let my palm glory in his moisture.

"I love how wet you get!" I heard him say breathily into my ear.

"Funny, I was just thinking the same about you!" I said.

I opened my legs wider to let him play in my wetness.

"Do you want me, Mark?" I breathed.

His eyes held mine as he rolled between my wide-spread legs and probed against my panties. Sometimes, Mark likes to fuck me without taking my panties off. I don't know why, but I always wait to see what he wants. If anything, it makes me feel even more like a girl when he leaves them on. My bottom rubbing against the nylon seems so sensual as he thrusts into me. Perhaps he imagines he is taking a more virginal me.

I raised my legs and Mark lay with his long cock against my panties, rocking and feeling me. My pussy felt soft and vulnerable as the underside of his dick pressed along the slit between my legs. His cock felt hard and the perfect shape to caress me from the tip of my slit right down to where his balls lay dangling against the round globes of my bottom.

Our tongues played together amid moaning pleasure as he nudged my pussy lips.

"Oh, honey, I'm getting close. Please put it in!"

I reached to offer unneeded guidance as that lovely velvety head spread and touched the creamy wetness. I held my panties aside and felt the pleasure of the stiff cock sliding against my fingers as it found home.

Mark gulped as it touched the well surrounding my vagina.

"Oh, .. .. so moist .."

'Yes, .. .. put it in, .. .. put it in, darling."

We stopped our kiss to look down between our stomachs as the head of Mark's dick slipped between the soft puffy lips of my pussy. The curly dark hair between my legs was moist and matted from his finger fucking, but above the slit, my hair showed as a triangle through the translucent green panties.

"Ohhhhh, honey! It's soooo hot. It feels hot and so .. .. wonderfully wet!" Mark paused as the muscle at the entry snugged around the head of his cock.

I took a deep noisy breath and lay my head back in utter pleasure at the sensation of fullness.

"Oh, Mmmmmm, yes. You feel so hard, .. .. and so ...BIG!"

We lingered there in a moment of sheer pleasure. His cock head lay just in the entry as we savored the feelings. I tightened around it, feeling for the comfortable deep groove behind the head and holding it. I felt a thrill similar to sucking on his tongue.

"Now, darling, .. .. now." I murmured in a voice taut with anticipation.

I looked back down to watch the menacing hardness brutally push my pussy lips aside. I watched as my lips followed it slightly despite their wetness. They seemed to be kissing the invading cock, wanting to linger as it caressed them. But he was determined now. Determined to possess me. And I eagerly wanted to be taken by this great big thing now pushing soft moist walls aside as he slid happily into the warmth of my vagina.

When at last he was firmly inside and our mounds pressed tight together, we continued our kiss. My mind focused on the sensation of being so filled with his hot dick. I could feel every motion as he moved without pulling out, making his big dick taste me in all the little alcoves of swollen folds of my vagina; swirling the moist cream with the full head of his cock. My mouth worked back and forth as if trying to guide my pussy as it caressed his dick.

Our moans blended with the natural sounds of the forest as Mark began fucking into me. He pulled almost all the way out and showed me the glistening wet shaft. My juices shown between us and even his hair was plastered down by my pussy cream. He slipped into me again as I watched his mound strain toward mine and that very powerful aggressive cock seemed too big for the slice of my body it had pried open and was now sawing into. My pussy lips tucked inside as the long hard shaft caressed me, fucked me.

Mark put one leg and then the other on his shoulder, lifting my bottom off the ground as he thrust deep, deep, deep, .. .. ..

"So .. so deep!" I gasped.

We fucked smoothly together, each intent on the other's probing body and the sensations ripping from our joined wet genitals to all the tendrils of our nerve endings. He didn't hurry, but kept a lovely, steady, thrusting motion with our joined bodies. I could only sigh with pleasure.

"Ohhhh, .. dear!" I felt like purring, it felt so good.

On and on we fucked. My breasts were swaying with his motions and I watched his eyes drinking them in again. I pressed them up to him with both hands; pressing the nipples almost together and watched as he moaned with pleasure around his cock and the sight of my tits.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Love of Politics Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds