• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Holiday Vacation Ch. 05

My Holiday Vacation Ch. 05

As I said in part IV, Celeste had planned ahead and had dinner in a crock pot. It was getting close to time for her husband, Charlie to get home. We were both sitting in her living room, completely naked. I said something about the time. Celeste grinned at me like the cat that had eaten the canary. "I've got an idea I think you'll love." When she shared it with me, she was right - I loved it, yet dreaded it in someways. It turns out to be what she had in mind several hours earlier when we were at Walmart. And if we went through with it, I wouldn't need much in the way of clothes this week!!

Celeste and I both had gone nude most of the time we were in our dorm room at college. I had shared with her in emails that I missed that feeling. What she had proposed excited and scared me at the same time. But if I was ever going to try it, now was the time. So Celeste put her plan into action:

I slipped my dress on, nothing else. We went to her neighbor on the North side of the house. The couple looked to be in their 50's. Both husband and wife were there. Now Celeste and her family have always been quite neighborly. She introduced me. They chatted about different little things going on around the area. Then Celeste told them the reason for the evenings visit. She said something like this: "I wanted to check with you about something so as not to cause trouble. You see, Sheila and I have known each other since our senior year in high school. And she's a nudist. Now a lot of people have a big misunderstanding about that lifestyle. She doesn't go around having sex with anyone and anything she sees. She just prefers not to wear clothes. I told her that it's fine to go without clothes inside, but we'd need to check with our neighbors before she did so outside. Will it bother you if she doesn't wear clothes while she visits?"

The two of them looked at me, at each other, then at Celeste. Finally, Mrs. Long spoke up. "Well, Celeste, Sheila. It won't bother us if it is as you say."

Deep down I think that's the answer I wanted to hear, yet I knew this man (who had a slight smile on his face now) and woman would sooner or later see me naked this week.

Celeste looked at me and said "There, Sheila, you have your answer. We just need to check with the Dobbin's now."

I could tell from her tone of voice and look that this was my cue to speak. In as courageous of a voice as I could, I smiled and said "Thank you for understanding Mr. and Mrs. Long."

Celeste then added "Thank you very much. And if it won't bother you, I may see how it feels too."

Mrs. Long again reiterated that as long as there wasn't a lot of sex going on outside, it was OK. There was some more chit-chat between Celeste and them, then we said goodbye. My heart was pounding faster than I think it ever had.

We walked to the South, past Celeste's house to the other neighbor. (I should mention that there are no houses on the other side of the street. And with trees, fences, and bends in the lake like they are, there's no way the people on the other side of either of Celeste's neighbors could accidentally see her back yard.)

Mr. & Mrs. Dobbins. were sitting on their back porch. Celeste had me follow her around to meet them. The speech was much like it had been at the Long's. There was no hesitation here, though. When Celeste asked "Will it bother you if she doesn't wear clothes while she visits?" this couple, probably in their late 40's, both said "no" at the same time. Celeste replied something like "Thank you for understanding. We've already spoken to Mr. & Mrs. Long. They're fine with it, too. And I may join Sheila from time to time this week."

Then Celeste looked me straight in the eye. "Well, Sis, you can take your dress off now if you want."

I think my cheeks went dark red. I tried to calmly state "I don't make it a habit of undressing in front of other people." But it came out more like "Uhhh, ohh, OK. Should I go ahead?"

Celeste smiled real big at me. Mrs. Dobbins said "Yeah, go ahead. We don't mind a bit."

I could hardly believe what I did - I stood right there on their back deck and took my dress off. Celeste and they chatted for a few moments longer. Then we said goodnight and headed for home.

Celeste was helping me make fantasies a reality. I wasn't sure I could do it. But with her prodding and encouragement, I was doing things I never thought would happen.

My next big test would come in about 15 minutes. Celeste handed me a magazine to read while she was setting the table for dinner. She told me the next part of her plan: when Charlie came in the back door, I was to be engrossed in my magazine article and not hear him. She would meet him in the living room. (Keep in mind I've been friends with these people as long as I've known them.) She would clear her throat as they entered the dining room - that would be my cue to look up, see Charlie, jump up and give him a big bear hug - hopefully all before he could say anything about my dress (or should I say lack of dress?)

Boy, does Celeste know her husband. It worked like a charm. He didn't get to say a thing before we were hugging each other like old friends should. Celeste even managed to speak first. "Charlie, the airline lost Sheila's luggage. All she has to wear is a dress, a pair of shorts and a top. But she told me too that at home when the kids aren't there, she goes naked all the time. So I told her that's fine, she can here too. We've even checked with the neighbors and they're fine with it." Talk about taking the bull by the horns!

What could Charlie say now? He looked at her, then at me. "Well, Sheila, I guess that's OK with me. Just, uhhh, .....I'm afraid......"

I interrupted him "What, Charlie? What are you afraid of?"

Celeste jumped in. "Sweetie, if you're afraid you'll have a hard on all the time, don't worry about it. It's natural if you're not used seeing such beauty constantly."

I giggled.

Yes, it was awkward at first. But let me tell you that the rest of the week was liberating. I didn't have to worry about what to wear, what people thought or about being "properly covered". I didn't' even have to worry about laundry! Celeste and I spent a good part of our Sunday evening sitting outside visiting. And Monday morning Celeste decided to join me as a nudist. The neighbor's seemed to always be doing some kind of yard work that day.

While nothing quite as sexual as the weekend at the hotel happened, the rest of the week did have it's interesting parts. I'll try to tell you all about those someday real soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Holiday Vacation Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds