• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alcibaides

Alcibaides

She stood before me, in a black and grey business suit. Her pale blue eyes looked up at me hesitantly, waiting with an intolerable anxiety. I took a step back, lifting my camera and mouthing one word

'Strip!'

Her eyes showed her defeat and she slowly removed her jacket. She was finished, beaten... mine.

We where in here and her husbands bedroom. She was the faithful wife and yet this was the beginning of the end. The beginning of a move on my part that would see this woman become yet another of my sexual slaves. Within weeks she would do anything for me without complaint as all the others did. I would fuck her in every room of her house, she would blow me naked in her back garden. Soon, she would even fuck my friends who would pay me for the honour.

They know me only as Alcibiades and from the moment the first item of clothing is removed they are entwined in the web I have laid out for them. Initially I have various methods of blackmail and lies to begin the trap. Different methods work for different girls and some manage to slip away regardless of my talents. But none escape me once I have photographic evidence of them stripping for me as this woman was now. She was caught, and this was merely the first level of things that would erupt to consume her and make her the lowest whore for me.

Her name was Iza and she was a married business woman aged around thirty five. Iza held a buried past I had skilfully uncovered. The details are insignificant but I led her to believe that a simple photo shoot for me would free her from my poison tongue and she took the bait, fearing that her husband would leave her if she didn't and I told him her secrets. Truth to tell he probably wouldn't have left her. They may have hit rock bottom but I'm sure they could have worked things out. Yet people like to live the lie and I'm the lie weaver!

Iza stripped before me and I snapped off a generous portion of pictures, capturing every moment of the entrapment. She removed her jacket, then I instructed her to move her skirt, slowly and delicately. She obeyed and as she slipped the skirt down her lovely middle class, middle aged legs she revealed the tops of black stocking with accompanying white garter. I stopped at this point enjoying her ridiculous appearance in a smart business top with no skirt.

'Lay on your bed!'

I commanded and again she obeyed without question. I told her to roll around on her marital bed into various positions. I tested the boundaries of my trap, though I knew that as yet I couldn't push her too far. In time she would be mine but now she was only half way there, still with that look of determination in her eyes that I would gradually wean out. I took a risk and captured some close ups of her arse through the almost see through white, full knickers she wore. I had promised that these shots where for a legitimate and purely softcore website and that she wouldn't have to show any of her privates. Yet I wanted to take more than I had promised without taking too much. I told her to remove her top and get then ran her through some further poses in just her underwear, which I was now really enjoying. The feeling of power was immensely satisfying and arousing and I was desperate to find release though I knew I had to hold back and act like I was unfased by her situation.

I eventually ended the photo shoot with a classic picture of Iza with her legs spread on her marital bed, her pussy clearly visible through her white knickers. I left quickly lest further complications arise and I headed immediately to another household where another housewife under my spell would be performing her daily household chores. Her called her as I drove to her house. She answered swiftly.

'Yes!'

'I'm coming over. I want you naked and bent over your living room table when I get there! Understood?'

'Yes!'

She replied and I hung up.

I needed a good hard fuck and Desirae was always a good one. She was one of my level fives. A fully entrapped victim whom would do absolutely anything I asked. What's more she was gorgeous. She was in her mid thirties with fantastic legs, good pert brats and shoulder length blonde hair. When I had met her she was just an ordinary housewife but thanks to me she was now a dirty whore who had fucked more men than I could count and had performed duties for my clients that even a porn star would blush at.

When I arrived at Desirae's house I let myself in and walked straight into the living room where sure enough Desirae awaited me naked but for a pair of high heeled shoes and bent over her dining table like a wanton slut. Without a word or delay I walked up to her, took out my penis and shoved it straight up her cunt. I don't know if she lubed herself up beforehand or whether she actually got off on this shit but as always, she was soaking wet and I immediately felt in heaven being within her pussy. I fucked her, holding onto her naked waist, for only a few passionate minutes before filling her cunt with my cum. I pulled out and she remained where she was.

'Get me a beer!'

I commanded before zipping up and sitting on her couch. Still naked. She crawled into the kitchen to obey and I flicked on the TV. Moments later she came crawling back with an ice cold beer and placed into my hand. I took it and grunted

'Take my cock out and suck it hard again!'

I ordered as I opened the beer can and took a gulp. Desirae obeyed and began sucking me off expertly whilst I paid little heed whislt I finished the beer. Eventually, when I became aroused enough I made a single hand gesture which signalled for her to climb onto my cock. I watched the little slut and she obeyed, climbing onto the couch of her and husband living room. Taking my cock and impaling herself on it like she needed it whilst her husband was outing working. I let her do all the work, fucking me like the proper slut she is. Eventually I came into her again and she milked my cum into her pussy.

'Good girl!'

I whispered in her ear and she purred softly.

She climbed off me and I stood,

'I've got a new guy coming around for you tomorrow. He's a black guy named Todd. He's paid to fuck you in your marital bed alright?'

'Sure!'

was her only response.

'Good. That'll be his sample of you and from then on he'll probably want the full works so you'll have to go to the hotel again. We'll arrange that afterwards.'

'Fine yeah!'

'I meant to ask you, do you still have your wedding dress because I'd like to fuck you in it?'

'I'll have a look!'

'Good. Oh and do you know what a Bukkake is?'

She shook her head.

'It's like a gang bang but you just use your mouth to suck people of. But I mean loads of men would be there. I found a website that's asking for models so I put your name forward. You'll have to suck off about fifty men and have them cum all over you but we'll get ten thou' for it and you get your usual twenty five percent of that!'

'Okay!' she nodded.

I smiled, kissing her for a minute or two before leaving her to her thoughts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alcibaides

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 562 milliseconds