• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Shadow Tales: The Third

Shadow Tales: The Third

As you left class today, I handed you a note. I was sure you would follow the instructions it contained, so that evening I waited for you at the fine restaurant I had chosen for our meeting.

You arrived promptly at 7:00 p.m. as instructed. The maitre de directed you to my table. There was a big smile on your face as you crossed the room, so I knew that this would be a pleasurable evening. I rose and held your chair, then took my seat across from you.

"I am glad you came," I said.

"I am glad to be here. I never know what adventure might follow when you hand me a note."

"Did you follow all the instructions contained in that note?"

"Yes, I did," you said with a slight blush.

"So you are wearing neither panties nor bra?"

"Neither."

"It is good that you follow instructions. That trait will save you much grief. Let's eat."

We dined and talked. A casual observer might have thought that we had known each other for years, when in truth this was only the third week since you appeared in my morning class for the first time. Our previous two meeting had been sexual adventures of the highest order, and I had high hopes for this one as well. The meal and your company were both exceptional.

As we waited for dessert, I decided it was time for us to talk about the future. I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a black velvet-covered box. I placed it on the table between us.

"Are you ready to carry our relationship to the next level?"

"Yes. Of course."

"Are you ready to surrender yourself totally to me? Are you ready to place yourself under my control whenever we are together? Are you willing to follow, without hesitation, any and all instructions I give you?"

"Yes."

"Then open the box."

Inside the box was a necklace of black leather with a pendant medallion of gold. Engraved on the medallion was a single word—"Obey."

"Put it on," I said. You promptly complied.

"You will always wear this necklace when we are together, including when you are in my class. It is a symbolic of your submission to me and my desires. When you are wearing this necklace, you will follow my every command. Any hesitation or refusal will result in harsh punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand."

"You will always address me as 'Master' or 'Sir"' beginning now. Do you agree?"

"Yes, sir."

I smiled. I knew you could not resist the opportunity to serve me. I had seen that submissive look in your eye and heard it in your tone of voice during our previous meeting, and now you had surrendered yourself totally to me. I now knew that we would have many adventures together.

Once we had finished dessert, we left the restaurant and walked to a nearby bar. You were quiet as we walked, unsure whether you were permitted to speak, and I chose not to break the silence. I led you to a stool at one end of the bar, and I took a seat beside you. I ordered drinks for us, and we sat there for a while, sipping our drinks without talking. The longer we sat at the bar in silence, the greater the tension became. Finally, I spoke.

"I will tell you when it is okay to speak and when it is not. But do not ever dare to speak first or you shall be punished and punished severely. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master," you said with a slightly bowed head.

At that moment, a tall, well dressed man strode confidently up to the bar and took the seat beside you. You glanced in his direction and nodded, but then turned your attention back to me. We chatted about our previous encounters, but I could tell you were making an effort to speak quietly enough that the man seated beside you would not overhear. I had no such concerns.

"Hey, Mike. I'm glad you could make it," I said to the fellow seated beside you. A look of surprise spread across your face.

"Could you hear what we were saying, Mike?"

"I heard bits and pieces, but I would love to hear all the details."

"I bet you would! By the way, this is Shadow. Shadow, this is my graduate assistant, Mike."

You looked up at him and nodded without saying anything. With you sitting primly between us, I described how you had exposed your breast during class, and then I told him about the vibrator and the impact that it had had on you. As I spoke, he kept glancing at you as if trying to figure out if what I was saying was true. I soon decided it was time to remove any doubt from his mind. Reaching into my jacket pocket, I pulled out the pictures I had taken of you in my office.

As soon as you saw the pictures, you looked up at me with a panicked expression on your face, but I ignored you and continued my description of your powerful classroom orgasm and our walk down the hall to my office.

"As soon as I got the door closed, she asked me to eat her pussy, so being the gentleman that I am, I complied with her request." I noticed that this comment brought a flush of pink to your cheeks.

"And after that, we had an incredible fuck with her sitting on the edge of my desk." And with that, I spread the pictures on the bar directly in front of you.

He picked the pictures up one by one and examined them closely. He perused the picture of your puffy pussy the most closely as he tried to imagine the entire scene in my office. He placed the picture back on the bar.

"Holy shit," was his only comment.

"So what do you think?"

"Well, I think she has one gorgeous woman with one gorgeous pussy."

"Would you like to run your finger up inside it and see how tight she is?"

"Here?"

"Yes. Here and now. Just run your hand up her skirt and check it out."

Placing my hands on your shoulders, I swiveled your stool until you were facing him. After a quick glance around, he placed his hand on your knee. I squeezed your shoulders firmly as he slipped his hand beneath your dress. You, however, kept your knees pressed tightly together. It seemed that you were not yet committed to our relationship. I ran my hand up your side to your breast. I found your nipple and pinched it hard between my fingertips. Without saying a word, you adjusted your position to allow him easy access to your naked charms.

I watched as he moved his hand farther up your leg, and I noticed the surprise that registered on his face when he touched your naked pussy and realized that you were not wearing panties.

For the next several minutes, he fingered your pussy. It was evident from the movements of his arm and your reactions what was taking place between your legs. In the beginning he toyed with your clit, and you responded by sliding down in your seat and spreading your legs a bit wider apart. This stirred him to explore further, and soon he had his fingers buried deep inside your pussy. I imagined that his thumb was manipulating your clit at the same time. As he moved his muscular fingers within you, your head lolled back to rest on the stool's backrest, and you closed your eyes in an effort to block out time and place.

Before long you were wriggling your ass on the barstool in response to his deft touch. As you soared toward orgasm, I saw one of your hands move to his crotch and grasp the erection that pressed against his tight jeans. I saw your hand caress his shrouded cock as your body erupted in a shuddering climax. You bit your lower lip until it bled as you struggled to keep from crying out. Your body shook with spasms as he continued to finger your pussy during your climax, but eventually the sensations began to subside, and your body relaxed.

Mike pulled his hand from beneath your skirt and raised it to his lips so he could taste your juices. He sucked on his fingers with a smile as he looked down at you slumped on your barstool.

As soon as you had recovered enough to walk, I helped you down off the stool. We said our farewell to Mike, and as we left I noticed the quick glance that the two of you exchanged. I decided to let it pass, at least for now. The cool evening air seemed to revive you, but still you said nothing. You had learned your lesson well in the bar, it seemed.

I drove us to a nearby motel that I had chosen as a place for us to spend the night. It was a simple two story affair with doors opening to the outside. I got us a second floor room a few doors from the stairwell. Once we were inside the room, you moved to close the curtains, but I told you to leave them open. Again you flashed me your expression of puzzlement, but you did not say anything.

"Get undressed," I said sharply.

You glanced over at the open drapes, but then you slowly removed your clothes while standing with your back toward the window. Once naked, you stood in the middle of the floor with your legs pressed tightly together and your arms crossed across your chest. Your head was bowed and your chin rested on your chest as you tried to figure out what might come next.

I sat on the bed so I was facing the window. "Come here."

You approached and I pulled you down across my lap. Your lovely ass tempted me to stop my punishment and do other things, but I knew that I had first to deal with the task at hand. I smacked your ass firmly, and I felt your body jerk from the sting. You yelped in pain.

"I saw the way you looked at Mike as we left the bar. You are with me, do you understand. I can have other men touch you, but you are not to flirt with them."

I proceeded to spank you several more times in quick succession, making sure that both cheeks got equal treatment. A yelp followed each stroke. I looked up and noted that there was a young couple peering in through the window.

"We are being watched, my dear," I said as I smacked your ass again. This time, you emitted a loud moan rather than yelping with pain. You turned your head to look toward the window, and I could tell that you were surprised to see that you were truly being watched. By this time both ass cheeks were red and inflamed, so I decided that you had been punished enough.

"Stand up," I said. "Now turn so your admirers can see your red ass with my handprints all over it. Bend over so that they will have a better view. That's it."

You complied without speaking. After seeing all there was to see, the couple moved off along the balcony. You looked at me with a hurt look, but I did not allow myself to feel any sympathy for you.

As you stood and watched, I turned down the covers on the bed closest to the window. I turned out the lights, but I made no move to close the curtains. The interior of the room was lit by light streaming in from the balcony. Anyone passing by would have a clear view of whatever was about to take place in our room.

I undressed and climbed into bed and reclined against the pillows. You stood motionless, awaiting my command. I spread my legs and motioned for you to kneel between them. By this time my cock was fully erect and greatly in need of some attention.

"Suck my cock."

You wrapped your hand around the shaft, and I felt your tongue stroking the engorged head. I soon learned that you are a master at this task. Your tongue swirled around the head of my cock as your lips closed tightly around the shaft. Your tongue felt glorious on the tender tip of my erection. Soon your head was bobbing up and down as you slid your compressed lips up and down the length of my shaft sending tremors of delight through my body. With each bob you took me deeper inside the warm cavern of your mouth, and soon my cock was pounding against the back of your throat.

While it would have been simple to succumb to the exquisite sensations you were generating deep within my loins, I did not want to cum in your mouth. I wanted to cum elsewhere. I reached down and grabbed a handful of your hair. I roughly pulled you away from my cock, though you attempted to retain possession by increasing your suction. I pulled harder on your hair, and you reluctantly released your grip and my cock slipped from between your lips with a "pop."

I repositioned myself on the bed so that my head was toward the window. I pulled you on top of me so that you were sitting on my chest facing the balcony. I then pushed you back until your pussy rested on my throbbing cock. You knew what I wanted and you did not keep me waiting. You lifted your hips, positioned my cock, and then slowly lowered yourself down on top of me.

I slid easily inside you. You stopped for a moment once I had penetrated you fully as if you were awaiting instructions. With my hands on your hips, I raised your ass up then allowed you to fall downward, my cock held tightly in the embrace of your constricted cunt. With that you knew I was ready, and you worked hard to provide me with the pleasure you knew I so much desired.

You placed your hands on my chest and used the resulting leverage to move your body in ways that caused your hot pussy to caress every part of my cock. Sometimes you simply raised and lowered your ass causing my cock to first fill and then emerge from deep within you. At other times, you moved your ass in circles, massaging my cock and lower body with exquisite caresses. Still other times you ceased moving and simply squeezed, then released my buried shaft with the well formed muscles deep inside you. The combination of these various motions soon had me on the verge of orgasm. But just as I felt the cum begin to rise from my testicles, you suddenly stopped moving.

I looked up and saw that you were staring at the window. Twisting my head so that I could see what was behind me, I saw that there were two young men peering in the window at us. I do not know how long they had been there, and it really did not make any difference. I slapped one of your pendant breasts to bring your attention back to me and my needs.

With a start you looked down at me, surprised by the sudden pain. But you knew what I wanted, and soon you were again pumping away at my shaft. You kept your face turned toward the two men at the window. I noticed that you carefully raised your body high on each stroke so that my cock was fully exposed before you moved downward and took its entire length deep within you. Clearly you were putting on a show for our viewing audience.

Your breathing became rapid and shallow due to the increased animation of your actions. Your pussy pounded down against my pelvis with every stroke as your moans grew louder and more guttural. I am sure the men outside--and only a few feet away--could hear you clearly. I was apparent to me (and to our visitors as well) that you too were on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

Just at the moment that your climax began, I slapped your breasts, first one and then the other. This surprised you, I could tell, but it spurred you to pump your body with increased abandon. As your orgasm swept over you, I slapped your breasts harder and harder, combining intense pain with the intense pleasure that you were already experiencing.

The sound of the slaps mingled with your screams as your body convulsed in a climax unlike any that I had seen you experience previously. You seemed to lose control of your body as tremors of ecstasy coursed through you from head to toe. Your ass moved with blinding speed as you stroked my cock with your pulsating pussy. You poured forth torrents of juices that soaked the sheets beneath us. You moaned like a wounded animal as your body was impaled time and time again on my throbbing shaft.

I could stand it no longer. I began raising my ass and pumping into you as my own climax overtook me. Our bodies pounded together as we came together in a shuddering mingling of body and soul. My cum filled your pussy, lubricating our final thrusts, then spilled out and dribbled down between my legs. You fell forward in a faint, your breasts pressed against my chest.

The two men applauded your performance. You were incapable of acknowledging their departure, but I waved as they moved on down the balcony.

Your breathing was irregular and gasping, and for a moment I was concerned whether you would easily recover, but after several minutes, you were breathing normally again. My cock, now deflated, was still held in place by your constricted pussy.

We fell asleep that way, locked together, overwhelmed by the intensity of our mutual climax. It seemed to me that we were made for each other, and that there would be many more evenings like this one in our future.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Shadow Tales: The Third

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds