• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Innocence and Honesty

Innocence and Honesty

123

All characters are over the age of 18.

*

Beautiful Mt Maunganui lies on the east coast of the North Island of New Zealand, and is a playground for both locals and tourists of all ages. Standing on the peak of the modest 232 metre mountain, the views are spectacular. To the east, the Pacific Ocean stretches out in front of you, the shallow green water turns to blue as it deepens. Directly north, the entrance to Tauranga Harbour provides access for both commercial shipping and a large flotilla of pleasure boats that ply the waterways. Directly below and to the South, lies the ever and fast expanding town of Mt Maunganui. Further south; a spectacular white sandy beach curves out as far as the eye can see before fading into the horizon. The recreational fishing is the best in the world, the surf providing some of the best rides in the southern hemisphere, and the warm summer waters a welcome respite for swimmers in the blistering hot summer months.

For local teenagers, it's a paradise second to none. Being able to obtain a drivers license at the age of fifteen, legally able to have sex at sixteen, and purchase alcohol at eighteen, the opportunity to have fun is never far away. The party atmosphere at the local surf club is always an option, or a twenty minute drive south could provide all of the seclusion one could ever ask for. In summer, many thousands of out of towners flock to the beautiful beaches to take in the sights, sounds and the cool waters.

The McDermot family relocated to Mt Maunganui in David's final year of school, they'd sold their farm in the rural South Island and moved to the sunny north for a well earned rest. For David, it was a dream come true. Gone were the cold early morning rises to milk the herd of cows, gone also were the weekends spent mending fences or feeding out during the cold brisk winter. In its place was time to spend with new friends and have fun. His sports prowess was immediately recognised and soon exploited; he was a fast winger on the rugby field, and a pace bowler on the cricket pitch. His ready smile and an easy going nature soon made him popular with other teenagers. Hard farm work and a healthy diet had widened his shoulders and narrowed his waist, a flat stomach rippled with muscle. His thick unruly fair hair soon bleached in the sun, his strong face and body soon turned a golden bronze.

In the weekends, David drifted towards the beach with his new found friends, they swam and sunbathed during the day, and drank, BBQ'd and partied at night. They would sometimes drive south and sit around large bonfires fuelled with dry driftwood. The numbers of teenagers fluctuated, during the day; there were usually at least ten to twenty friends and acquaintances congregating in one place, but at night it could swell to fifty or more. The mix of males to females was roughly even, the girls enjoying the safety in numbers and knowing that nothing would really happen against their will if they made enough noise. The males split their attentions between male comradeship and the pleasures of the opposite sex. While alcohol consumption was normal, the use of drugs was discouraged. A little marijuana was tolerated when there was little chance of being busted, but the last thing any of them wanted was the attention of the local constabulary.

David tended to hang out mostly with Jeremy and Kelvin who played in the same rugby team during the winter months. They were burly, loud and enjoyed life to the full, never letting any chance go by to make fun of anyone, themselves included. They attracted their fair share of girls, and David was in awe of how Jeremy and Kelvin treated them. The more they made fun of them with their chauvinistic jokes, the more the girls seem to be attracted to them. They boasted of their sexual conquests and David was more than envious. Before moving to the coast, his own sexual encounters had been limited to a few kisses and a little groping at the local school dances. Some of it was due to the remoteness of the family farm, a forty five minute drive to the closest town and school, but mostly it was down to his shyness. As an only child, his socialising with the opposite sex had been limited to the girls he went to school with. Having known them for most of his life, they were more like sisters to him than potential sexual partners.

But now things were different, the presence of so many scantily clad beach girls was a dream come true. He was aware that the sexual promiscuity was exaggerated with some bravado, but it did happen. What he did wonder was, when it was going to happen to him? He knew he was reasonably popular with the girls; his shyness almost a matter of interest to them. But a healthy respect for girls drummed into him by his mother was hard to shrug off, and the girls were bemused to be treated somewhat differently than the other braggarts who were never far away.

Sharee, Hayley, Chrissy and Suzy had been good friends since their early teenage years. Having spent their childhood in Mt Maunganui, they thrived on the summer days spent at the beach. The four girls were part of the hardcore bunch that frequented the beachfront, but their own friendships were paramount. They trusted and looked after each other, and while always ready to party, the sex thing was kept at arms length. They knew full well how the males boasted of their conquests and wanted no part of it. They were however popular girls and were tolerated, firstly because they were good to look at, but secondly because males always live and hope that one day they could get lucky.

The general consensus of the males was; out of the four girls, Hayley would be their last pick if sex was on offer. Sharee, Suzy and Chrissy were extremely pretty girls, they were long haired, big breasted and curvy, and were quite happy to parade around unashamedly in their bikinis which only accentuated their sexuality. Hayley was different; with her curly brunette hair cut short, her face pretty face speckled with summer freckles. She was tall, her shoulders wide from competitive swimming and life saving with the surf club, in winter she sprinted with the athletics team. She preferred one piece bathing suits that held her breasts in place, but then only accentuated her narrow waist. Her legs were long, toned and muscular, the high leg cut of her bathing suit made them appear longer. Unlike the others, Hayley tended to don a short dress to cover her body when not in the water or sunbathing. While not a prude, she didn't like being stared at by males with only one thing on their minds, if the other girls liked to be looked at, that was fine by her.

But out of all of the girls on the beach, it was Hayley that David was attracted to most. He understood her unwillingness to not be a sex object, and to him, the short dresses she wore only made her more desirable. He liked her athletic body, and being sporty himself, he knew how hard it was to remain fit and trim. While Sharee, Suzy and Chrissie still went to the same school as David, Hayley had unfortunately left and was working in the family business. The only time he saw her was in the weekends.

Hayley had intuitively guessed that David liked her, they had spoken a few times after he had sought her out when she was alone, and his attentions weren't all that unwelcome. He was good looking with a nice body; he was polite and friendly without the usual bravado. She liked the way he looked into her eyes when he talked to her, and had never caught his eyes wandering to where they shouldn't. She was under no illusion that they didn't, but at least he was polite enough to not make it obvious. For the first time in many months, Hayley felt the pull of her sexuality but kept it in check. While David was blissfully unaware of Hayley's feelings, her three friends weren't and their teasing and encouragement increased daily. Hayley was being pulled in two directions, her friendship with the girls, and her feelings for David. But as time drifted by, their furtive glances and chatting slowly increased.

It was on a Saturday night that their relationship finally progressed further. A large number of teenagers had gathered around a large fire. With plenty of alcohol and music from a substantial car stereo, the scene was set for a good night. Jeremy and Kelvin both plied with more than a few beers had turned the subject to sex, and what was best position in which to complete the act. As usual, the boys were well prepared to advise of their past adventures; the girls were interested in listening but intelligent enough not to get involved. After a while Jeremy tuned and pointed his half filled bottle of beer at David.

"Hey Davy boy, what's you're favourite position?"

David blushed as all heads turned to him, "Dunno." he replied honestly.

"What do mean, dunno?" Jeremy bellowed for all to hear.

"Truth is, I haven't actually done it." he replied sheepishly.

"For fucks sake, we've still got a virgin among us." Jeremy bellowed even louder for all to hear.

It got a few laughs and cheers which David took as best he could; giving a little bow to his audience to try and avoid further embarrassment.

"Hey girls, anyone looking for a virgin to try out? C'mon , don't be shy. It'll be your only chance, there's not many left around here." Jeremy continued.

It got a few laughs, but by then the fun had run out of steam and everyone returned to what they were doing before. David took it in good fun and was at the wrong end of a bit of good humoured flack for the next few hours.

It was after eleven when his eyes found Hayley again; she smiled and strolled over to him.

"At least you were honest." she said. "I reckon half of the so called studs over there haven't done it either. So you're in good company."

David laughed, "I guess you're right."

"Anyway you're too nice to stay a virgin for long." Hayley said. "I reckon you'll be a bit of a challenge now for half the girls around here. You'd best be careful."

"Maybe I'm waiting for the right person to do it with." he commented.

Her eyes swung to his and held his stare, "Very noble idea, but it doesn't usually happen like that."

David froze realising the double meaning of his last comment, "Hey, don't think I was propositioning you. I just mean that it would be nice to do it the first time with someone you actually care for."

Hayley smiled, "I know what you meant, it's just that you'd do it the first chance you got now matter what she looked like."

David thought about it for a few seconds and smiled, "Well, I live in hope."

Hayley returned his smile, then suddenly leaned forward and kissed him. It was almost electric as they tentatively touched lips and then allowed their tongues to touch for the first time. David felt her hands encircle his waist as she leaned into him. He pulled her in tight and held her as the kiss got more passionate. Then she pushed him away and then took his hand.

"Let's walk along the beach a bit where it's more private." she suggested.

They walked away from the light of the fire and stood close again, she took his face in her hands and peppered his face with kisses before placing her lips again on his. For an eternity, they held each other tight before she again pushed him away.

"This is real nice, but it's late and I've gotta go, Suzie's dad is picking us up soon." Hayley said.

"I'd rather you stayed."

"Me too, but I can't. But I'm sure we'll get around to this again."

"I hope so."

She took his hand and kissed it, "Look, you like me and I like you back. So this will happen again real soon. So one more kiss and then its time to go."

A few minutes later they were back amongst the party, luckily no one noticed them walking back hand in hand.

Late next morning, the hot sun had settled high over a cloudless sky and large rolling waves pounded the beach. Hundreds of eager bathers battled the surf while the surf life savers scanned for those who got into trouble. David and a few others had swum out beyond the breaking surf and frolicked in the large waves until too tired to continue. When David returned to the beach, he was pleasantly surprised to find Hayley lying on a towel next to his.

"Hello." David called when he got close.

She turned and grinned up at him.

"Hi, recognised your towel and made myself comfortable. Don't mind, do you?" she asked knowingly.

He just grinned and stretched out beside her. With his sun glasses on, David gazed back over her body, the black bathing suit hugging her bronze curves as she lay on her stomach, her thighs slightly parted on the towel below. Their fingers burrowed under the sand until they touched, and they smiled assuring each other that their feelings hadn't changed from the night before. Over the next few hours they kept pretty much to themselves, swimming when it got too hot and then returning to their towels to catch more rays.

Later in the afternoon, Hayley raised herself onto her elbows and looked over at David, "I'm bored, wanna go for a walk?"

"Sure." he replied as he stretched his long body, got to his feet and slipped a tee shirt on.

He watched as Hayley slipped a short burgundy skirt over her head and adjusted it over her thighs; she then donned a wide brimmed hat and a pair of sunglasses. As they strolled past Suzy, Chrissie and Sharee who were sunbathing close by; Suzy sat up and grinned at the couple.

"Hey Hayley, want us to come too?" she asked coyly.

Hayley grinned, "Nah, I think I'm quite safe with David."

"It's not you I'm worried about." was her reply.

Hayley put her head down, grinned and kept walking.

For the next twenty minutes, they strolled hand in hand down the beach only stopping to kiss. The kissing was more frequent as the beach became more secluded. Then Hayley began heading up the beach toward the houses that lined the beach.

"This is where I live." she said pointing to a large modern two storey house.

She pushed through a gate, along a path through a landscaped section and onto a wooden deck. Turning on a tap, she began washing the sand from her feet.

She grinned over at David, "My parents are away for the weekend and I'm staying at Suzy's. You'd better wash the sand of too, otherwise my mother will notice the sand through the house and know I've been back home."

Hayley went into the house and returned with two cold beers from the fridge, handing one to David she beckoned him inside. He followed her through the elaborately furnished home, a far cry from the old farm house he'd been brought up in. He gazed longingly up her dress as he followed her up the stairs, his eyes fixed on black clad buttocks as they moved with each step. Hayley turned and smiled mischievously back at him as she opened her bedroom door. Inside, her bedroom was cluttered with books and CD's, posters of various bands covered the walls.

Hayley grinned as his eyes swept around the room, "Sorry about the mess; I wasn't planning on entertaining."

He followed her through a ranch slider and out onto a wooden deck, the high second story vantage point providing good views down to the beach and the ocean beyond. A slatted pergola over one end of the deck provided some shelter from the sun, and to where Hayley dragged two sun loungers and placed them side by side. Adjusting the backs into a sitting position, she sat down on one and patted the other for David.

"This is quite spectacular, the house and the view." he commented.

"And what about me, am I not spectacular too?" she replied in a sulky voice.

He laughed, "That goes without saying."

"Liar." she replied but gave him a peck on the lips anyway.

He pulled her tight and held her lips against his, their tongues exploring each other. She turned and leaned into him, her arms were soon around his neck as the kiss got more passionate. Every now and then their lips would part to nuzzle necks and ears.

An aroused Hayley waited for David to make advances, she wanted to feel his hands on her body, to be touched in all her private places. She could soon feel her dampness between her thighs, but still David behaved like a perfect gentleman. Maybe it was time to let him know that she wasn't interested in a perfect gentleman, she wanted and needed something else. She reached for his hand, then guided it between her legs and up to her material covered pussy, then turned slightly and opened her thighs as his fingers explored her. She sighed deeply and then kissed him as his fingers eased the material aside. She felt his fingers gently part her lips and probe her opening, then move up to her clitoris. Her hand slipped over to David's crotch and instantly found his erection; she squeezed it through the material of his shorts. Her hand then unfastened the nylon tie at the top of his shorts, and was soon underneath grasping his manhood.

David squirmed as her hand slowly explored his girth, her fingers teasing the head and the eye at the top. He removed his hand from between her thighs and caressed each of her breasts in turn. Hayley pulled her shoulder straps down and wriggled both breasts out of captivity, then closed her eyes as his mouth began to nuzzle her erect nipples. His hand returned to between her thighs and under her bathing suit, she squirmed as a long finger slid inside her. But it wasn't long before frustration again set in. Hayley pushed him away and rolled off the sun lounger, she took him by the hand and led him inside to her bed.

"Take my clothes off." she whispered.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked nervously.

She smiled, "Course I'm sure, otherwise we wouldn't be here. If you don't take them off, I will. I should warn you, there's no escape, you're all mine."

David grinned as he lifted her skirt up and over her head before discarding it; he eased her bathing suit downwards until it dropped from her thighs to the floor. His eyes feasted on her body, the paleness of her breasts and stomach in sharp contrast to the rest of her. A neat triangle of dark curls stretched upwards from between her thighs.

"You like?" she teased and pirouetted in a circle before him.

His wide eyed silence confirmed it. She reached for his shorts and pushed them downwards, and then laughed as his erection bounced up and down when released from its tight constraint. Stepping closer she placed it between her thighs and kissed him, the warm tightness making his cock twitch in anticipation.

"Don't you cum yet." Hayley warned. "I've got big plans for you." she added pulling back the bed covers and slipping in.

They soon lay side by side exploring each others bodies, then Hayley rolled onto her back and spread her thighs so that David could explore more closely. He moved down the bed and knelt beside her to take in the view. By now, her curls were damp and flat against her smooth skin. Her pink lips were agape and her clitoris swollen and erect. Below, her opening was waiting for attention, and welcomed David's gentle exploring fingers. She pushed and squirmed against his hand as he explored her deeply.

"Mmmm. For a beginner, you seem to know what you're doing." she whispered.

Hayley let him continue awhile and then pulled him up alongside her, slipping a leg over him, she pulled herself upright sitting on his stomach leaving his cock standing proudly in front. She took it in hand and squeezed the shaft playfully, the head standing high above her fist. She stroked it slowly and twirled the fingers of her other hand over the head of his cock, gleefully watching the look of pleasure on his face. Sliding her body backwards down his legs, she lowered her mouth over his bulbous knob and sucked on it gently, her tongue flickering swiftly over the glands. He moaned loudly and pushed upwards into her mouth causing her to pull away.

"Lie still or you'll ruin us both." she ordered and lowered her mouth again.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Innocence and Honesty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds