• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Friendly Benefits

Friendly Benefits

Jay and I had been friends for over 20 years and there had always been sexual electricity between us. We had watched each other grow from innocent adolescents to adults and all the stages in between.

Jay is your classic Italian male; dark skin, dark hair and the most intense, expressive, brown eyes. I, on the other hand, am light skinned with brown hair reaching my mid back. I think my best feature are my eyes, they are light blue and I've been told they sparkle when I'm happy. I also believe my mouth is one of my greatest assets!

Although Jay and I had a certain curiosity about each other sexually, we never explored it. Of course, chances arose over the years but it seemed one of us was in a relationship when the other was free. One of his girlfriends even teased us about "dancing around each other for years", so I guess the curiosity wasn't well hidden all the time.

The best thing about Jay is, we can talk about anything. In fact, there have been times when we can have a conversation just by reading each others eyes or body language. Eventually most of our long talks ended up with discussing our sex lives. We often discussed our sexual fantasies with each other, knowing our secrets were safe. In recent months our discussions had turned towards involving each other in our fantasies. The more we talked, the more difficult it was keeping that spark under control. I admit many of these fantasies often involved my love of oral sex, both giving and receiving.

I just never have understood a woman who didn't love to give head! It holds such power for me, being able to bring a man to peak, cool him down and then bring him back again until he begs for release.

The other day, after a particularly erotic phone conversation, Jay came to visit that evening. He walked in the door and our eyes met, sending shockwaves through my body. I knew what was on his mind just by the look on his face. Without saying a word, he walked over to the couch, took my hand and pulled me to my feet, close to his body. He tilted my chin up so I was gazing into his eyes and kissed me. The kiss was soft and tentative at first. We explored each others mouths before I nibbled his bottom lip. Our kisses became urgent, wanting so much more.

After years of wondering what he would taste like, I was not disappointed. He reminded me of warm toffee melting in my mouth.

I was shaking with anticipation and honestly, I was a little afraid. We had discussed in length about what might happen to our friendship if we moved into forbidden waters. We were both aware that we would never make it as "couple" since we had such different needs and wants in a spouse. I think we were both nervous about losing our confidante after so many years. All those fears just floated away with that one kiss.

I started to nuzzle his neck, licking and nibbling his earlobe, whispering all the things I wanted him to do to me. He leaned his back against the wall to keep his shaking legs from giving way as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, breathing in his scent, kissing and licking his chest, biting at his nipples as they hardened in the cool air. I slid down to my knees, following the path of his dark hair, down farther, dipping my tongue into his belly button. His moans were soft whimpers as I put my hand on his zipper. His cock was already hard and straining for release. I gazed up into his eyes to make sure we should continue, changing our relationship from friends to lovers. He answered by peeling off his remaining clothes.

I took a moment to admire his body, drinking him in with my eyes. This was the first time I had ever seen him nude and I wanted to make sure I took the time to enjoy it. His cock was around 8 inches long, thick and hard as a rock. I rubbed his cock all over my face, feeling the heat radiating from his body. His smell reminded me of soft leather with a hint of cologne. I started to caress his hard member, stroking his smooth skin, using the drip of precum to make his head slippery. His prick jumped as I traced his bulging veins down to his balls. I ran my fingernails over his sack so lightly he started to tremble. I continued to stroke his cock with one hand while gently squeezing his balls with the other. Hearing the moan low and deep in his throat, knowing it felt so good, was an incredible turn on for me. His balls began to harden at my touch. Slowly I ran my tongue over the head of his cock; pressing the sensitive ridge. His skin felt silky soft and scorching hot. I sucked softly at first, sliding up and down his shaft, pausing now and then to suck each ball into my mouth. He pushed into me and his cock slid down my throat, past the point of resistance until my face was buried in his hair. My tongue worked his shaft as I met his movements with long, deep strokes into my throat.

As his strokes became faster and more urgent, I slowed things down. Pushing him back against the wall, I pulled his cock from my mouth and worked him with my hand. He was shiny and slick with my spit. I slid my tongue down his shaft gently, and blew softly on his dick, cooling him down again. The more I teased him by slowing down, the more he tried to shove his cock in further. I wanted to be sure this moment would last and didn't want him to cum too soon. I kept up the rhythm of bringing him to the brink of orgasm and then cooling him off, watching his frustration mount with each moment.

Abruptly, Jay pulled out and turned me around so my back was now against the wall. Control was now all his. His hands were wrapped tightly in my hair. He started to fuck my mouth with abandon, telling me how long he had wanted to do this. All gentleness was gone as he fucked my face harder, tightening his grip in my hair, to force me to take him all the way down my throat.

I held onto his ass tight so I wouldn't miss an inch and pushed him deeper, harder and faster. He growled as he started climax. I was drowning in cum, swallowing as much as I could as he kept his cock deep inside my mouth. His juices dripped down my chin as he pulled out, still stiff. He took his finger and caught it, offering it to me where I sucked his finger clean. He watched carefully as my soft tongue cleaned every bit of cum off his cock and balls before licking my own lips clean. Jay eased me from my knees, back up onto the couch and snuggled with me. As he wrapped one arm around me his other hand slid inside my shorts, finding my slit, soaking wet and ready for him. With a wicked smile he began undressing me.

I lay back, smiling to myself, thinking... It's great to have friends with benefits...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Friendly Benefits

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 241 milliseconds