• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Awakening of Ms. Keys Ch. 02

The Awakening of Ms. Keys Ch. 02

I was frozen in place, on my knees, staring at a very wet, very naked young man who was now staring incredulously at his best friend's mom.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Much to my chagrin, my eyes kept involuntarily dropping from his face to other parts of his body. That is, until I watched one of the above mentioned body part start to lengthen and stiffen and begin to rise.

It was at that point that I regained my senses, leaping to my feet, assuming my role again of morally upright role model. I grabbed a towel and shoved it against his chest.

"For goodness sakes cover up!" I said in an tone of forced exasperation.

He raised an eyebrow at me and smiled slightly as he dutifully wrapped the towel around his waist. "It's not like I'M the one who walked in on someone when they were showering..."

I could feel my cheeks burning, my body feeling hot and coated with a slick layer of perspiration under my robe from the steam in the room and the awkwardness of the whole scenario. I felt myself struggling once again to maintain control of the situation, wondering how on earth my morning tea on the back step had evolved into the predicament I was in.

"Don't be sassy with me, Aaron." I was trying for stern but knew it was probably coming across as forced bravado.

"I wouldn't have had to be in here if I didn't have to retrieve-" I shook the still damp panties out from where they'd been balled up in my fist and waved them in his face. "-these!!"

Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow, my arms folded and face smug as I watched his cheeks flush a little and his eyes drop from mine with a sheepish grin. But our years of bantering and sharpening wits against each other had prepared him well for this situation. He raised his face to mine, his eyes shining and I knew I was in trouble.

"Don't you think it would have been much more proper of you to wait outside until I was done and demand I return them? Instead of crawling on your hands and knees through the bathroom where I was innocently showering, never suspecting to be EXPOSED like this. Ms. Keys, what would my mother think of your behaviour??!!"

He grinned his wry grin and I narrowed my eyes at him, thinking hard.

"I, well, yes...I suppose I could have...but HEY! If YOU hadn't stolen them in the first place, you little brat, I never would have had to retrieve them at all!"

I flashed him a "so there" look and leaned back against the counter, satisfied.

He shrugged and stepped nonchalantly out of the tub. "Can you blame me?"

He stepped towards me, and my breath froze in my throat as he reached an arm around me. My eyes darted to the door and I felt a moment of panic...and arousal at his body being so close to mine, with so little keeping skin from touching skin. I could smell the sharp fragrance of his freshly shampooed hair in my nostrils, could feel his breath on my cheek as he leaned forward.

"Just getting the clothes you brought for me, Ms. Keys," he growled in a low tone near my ear, reaching behind me for the pile.

My heart skipped a beat as I found my face inches from his damp bare shoulder, close enough to nibble on, my hips inches from his. If I just thrust them forward a couple inches, I could grind against him, against the hardness that was most likely still hidden behind the terrycloth. Just one tug of my belt and my robe would open and I could press my breasts against him, my erect nipples rubbing against the drops of water trapped between the gentle curls of his chest hair.

For a moment I wavered on the edge, heart pounding, stomach churning, my hand lifting a little off the counter and I truly wasn't sure whether or not I would....and then the moment passed.

He pulled back with a handful of clothes and I finally exhaled, once again not sure if I was relieved or disappointed.

"Well, I'll leave so you can get dressed," I finally said, finding myself moving rather slowly for the door, lingering. He was intently watching me, still holding the clothes, neither of us smiling now, the sharp humour having dissipated, a sober uncertainty hanging in the air between us.

I stopped at the door, one hand on the handle and impulsively stretched out my other arm, the panties dangling from one finger.

"Here," I said in a throaty whisper, trying to hide my shakiness. "You can keep them."

His eyes widened and he paused for second before reaching out for them, his finger brushing mine and staying there, the touch electric. I slowly slid my hand forward, the back of it caressing his palm. His fingers tightened around my wrist, the panties falling unnoticed to the floor as he pulled my arm up and around his neck, pinning me against the door, crushing his lips to mine.

I kissed back with intensity and then suddenly it was broken off and he pulled back a little and we stared intently at each other, our breath shallow and quick.

I opened my mouth a little, and licked my lips, tasting his saliva. He watched for a second and then leaned forward, tracing my lips with his own tongue.

I closed my eyes, barely breathing, every sense heightened as his tongue moved along the jawline to the earlobe. He gently sucked it, his breath hot in my ear, sending a violent shiver through my body and I felt my pussy tighten and moisten more.

His lips nibbled down to the collarbone and then up my throat to my chin and then his mouth was on mine again, taking the bottom lip between his teeth softly and letting it slide out. I had been perfectly still, enjoying every sensual sensation, a tiny sigh escaping me now as I opened my eyes.

The eye contact was electric as I leaned forward to softly touch my lips to his, his hands on my waist on the outside of my robe, mine cupping his face. We pulled back imperceptibly, mouths almost not touching, feeling the gentle breath from slightly parted lips mingling, my heart was pounding with anticipation.

Then longer, lingering contact as our lips started to move slightly in exploration, nibbling, pulling back, pushing forward. Pressure increasing, two tongues gently reaching forward, alternately sliding along that delicate ridge of the other's mouth where the dry part of the lips meet the damp, tender inside of the lip.

My back was hard against the door again, his body pushing against mine as I ground my hips against him, lips parting to allow for exploration of teeth and the dancing of tongues in an intricate waltz. Lips nibbling at each other, gently sucking and pulling, the intensity and speed increasing with each passing second.

My hands were on the back of his head, pulling his face hard against mine as he pushed one leg in between mine, pushing my robe apart and sliding it up to part my thighs.

I moaned into his mouth as I felt the hard pressure of his cool damp leg against the softness of my hot dripping pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Awakening of Ms. Keys Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds