• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex Slave Ana Ch. 01

Sex Slave Ana Ch. 01

12

Edited by Susurrus

*

My name is Ana. This is the story of how I became a sex slave.

James and I had been friends for about two years. One night, he called and told me to put on my best party dress, because we were going out to a new place in town. James always found the best places to go.

I eagerly asked, "What time will you pick me up?"

"About 6:30. I want to get there early. We can pick up something to eat on the way, he said, excitement in his voice. Hurry up; I'll be there soon... Bye."

I took a quick shower, dried my hair, and applied my make up. Looking through my closet, I wondered what to wear. 'Well, he did say to wear my best party dress...' I thought to myself. Taking the skimpy red halter dress from the hanger, I began to think back to the last time I wore it, sighing out loud when I realized it had been nine months since I'd last been laid. 'Hopefully that will change tonight,' I thought.

James pulled up exactly at 6:30. I jumped into the car and we kissed hello.

"You look great, Ana!" he gushed, a smile on his face.

As I said, James and I had been friends for a couple years, but we never took it to the next level. I'm not sure why, because he was great: kind, gentle, strong and very handsome. Neither one of us were dating during this time, and I liked to think he thought of me the same way I thought of him.

"Where are we off to tonight?" I asked.

"I heard of this great place, it's supposed to be really different. By the way, what are you hungry for?"

"Lets just get a burger or something quick," I suggested, eager to get to where we were going.

We pulled into a drive through and ate on the way to this new place James was so excited about.

"So, what makes this place so different?" I asked when I'd finished my meal. An enigmatic smile appeared on James' face as he said, "Well, you remember when we were talking a while back about swing clubs and how we both wanted to try one?"

I began to laugh. "You found a swing club?"

"Well, not exactly..." He hesitated a moment. "It's called Masters Dungeon." After another short beat, he laughed, "But it's the closest thing I could find."

We both had a good laugh, then he looked at me and asked, "You game?"

I shrugged. "Sure, why the hell not!"

"Now," he continued, "in order to get in, you have to be a master with a slave. I've been doing lots of research on this. If you agree, you will be the slave. I promise, I wont let anyone touch you... Okay?"

Since James was always very protective of me when we were out, I agreed.

"Now, just do what I tell you, without question. Oh yeah, part of the Master/slave thing is that you can't talk unless I give you permission. Now, if you're interested in someone, rub my leg under the table. If for any reason you feel uncomfortable, rub my chest... Okay?"

"Sure, leg for good, chest for bad," I laughed.

"Look, here we are!" He was so excited. I have to admit, I was excited, myself.

We walked up to the door. The bouncer looked at us and stated, "This is a club for masters and their slaves."

James puffed up as I had never seen him before, stating, "I *am* the master, and *this* is my slut... you have a problem with that?"

The bouncer smiled and opened the door. "Welcome to the 'Masters Dungeon'."

James walked right past him and I followed quickly. Once inside, I was in awe. I couldn't believe everything I saw. There were crops, handcuffs, ropes and other contraptions I had no idea what possible use they could have.

James found a nice table; back a bit so we could do lots of people watching. The waitress came over - speaking only to James - and handed him the drink menu. James ordered himself a drink, then one for me. We sat back and began to watch the other people. I watched how the other slaves acted and did the same.

James asked if I was okay and I rubbed his leg. As the night went on, more people came in. We were having a lot of fun watching everyone. When the music started to play, so did the people. The slaves were being passed around between the masters. Some were having sex, some were being spanked and I learned what some of those contraptions were there for.

Some of the other masters came and talked to James, asking for some time with me. I almost laughed when James explained it was my first time out, then chuckled and told them I still needed training. I was amazed they actually bought that line of bull, but he did say he had done lots of research, and he was usually very thorough when he wanted to know something.

While sitting at the table, James reached over and began to stroke the inside of my thigh. For as long as we have been friends, James has never made a pass at me. I went to put my hand on his chest, but he leaned over and whispered in my ear,

"I'm just going with the flow. I'm not going to hurt you, but damn, this place is *hot*!!"

Suddenly, I just had to know something. I ignored his instructions not to speak unless given permission and leaned in to him. "James, what is it that you really want? I mean, if this will be a one night stand, then that's okay, but... I just need to know first," I whispered in his ear.

James sensed how important his answer was to me, and showed no irritation that I hadn't followed orders.

"Ana, I want more than a one night stand with you. I had planned on talking about this with you later. But for now, lets just go with the flow, okay?"

I smiled at him and he leaned in to give me a tender kiss. He pulled my legs apart and began stroking my pussy, grinning when he realized just how wet I was, watching all these people have sex and using these women as if they were pieces of meat. Even so, I was a little surprised when he told me,

"Remove your panties and spread your legs more."

I looked around to see if anyone was looking, then slipped my panties down to my ankles, embarrassed, but also excited at obeying such an order in public.

His fingers began circling my clit, then he rubbed his fingers between my lips. Every once in a while he slid two of his fingers inside me. He was driving me nuts! I was lost in my own pleasure. It didn't take long for me to orgasm.

When I was finished, he took my hand and placed it on his cock. I was shocked to find his pants already removed. When I began to give him a quick hand job, he told me to crawl under the table and suck.

Feeling deliciously naughty, I did just that. I have to admit, I was impressed with his cock, so rigid and thick. It was plainly obvious this was turning him on as much as it was me.

I began to kiss and lick the head of his cock, letting my lips glide across it. Slowly, inch-by-inch, I took more of him into my mouth, until he put his hands on top of my head, holding me while he shot his load down my throat.

When I came up from under the table, James let out a little chuckle. He took his hand and wiped some cum from my dress then placed his finger in my mouth for me to clean off. He then reached over my shoulders and pulled the string on the halter-top of my dress. Before I knew what happened, I was sitting there, naked from the waist up. Immediately, my hands went to cover myself. I opened my mouth, but before I could say anything, he leaned over and whispered,

"Sssshhhhhh, we've gone this far. If, by the time we leave, you decide you don't want to come back, we wont. While were here, though, let's enjoy this!" He smiled and winked.

I looked deep into his eyes, thinking, 'James would never hurt me,' so I quietly said, "Okay."

I was in awe of James. He seemed so comfortable here, in public, doing these things. I, on the other hand, I was nervous, shy and somewhat uncomfortable with all this public viewing of my body. Yet at the same time, this was so sinful and out of the norm for me... I would have never have guessed this would be such a huge turn on.

James once again told me to get under the table and get him ready. It didn't take much to make him rock hard again and he tugged at me to get up. When I came up, he told me to lean over the table. Obediently doing so, he pulled up my dress, exposing my bare butt. He gave me a few light whacks on my ass with his hand then drove his cock into my pussy. While his cock slammed into me, he continued to spank me, giving me the best orgasm I've ever had in my life. He continued thrusting until I felt him grow even larger.

I could not believe James was fucking me here on the table in this place. I could see people watching us, just as we had watched others. I felt embarrassed, but having sex in public like this... knowing other men in the club wanted to put their cocks inside my wet pussy, wanted to fuck me as James was... oh the glorious revelation of this side of me!

Just as I was building to an orgasm, James grabbed my hips, spun me around and pushed me to my knees. Shoving his cock in my mouth, he held my head tight while he again shot his load down my throat.

He then told me, "Get up and fix your dress. We're leaving," and began walking away. I hurried to keep up. We jumped into the car and looked at each other. He leaned over and kissed me.

"What did you think?" he asked.

"Well, it *was* different..." I hesitated a moment, quickly recalling everything that I'd seen and experienced inside. "Honestly, I *loved* it!" I gushed, smiling hugely.

A sheepish grin came across his face. "I loved every second!" We both laughed all the way home.

We got back to my apartment and I asked if he wanted to come in so we could talk about where our relationship was going, exactly. Inside, I told James to make himself comfortable and I would make us some drinks. We sat down and began to talk about the evening.

"Now tell me. What did you *really* think of tonight?" James asked.

With no hesitation, I started, "Honestly. I loved it. I'm not all that sure about the harder stuff... like that one woman who did something wrong and was put into the stockade and was whipped and fucked by just about everyone in there. I thought that was kind of harsh... but you know what I always say, to each his own," I laughed. "But honestly, with you there, I felt very safe."

Then he asked, "Would you like to go back again sometime?"

I looked down and shuffled my feet. After a bit, I sort of half looked up and breathed, "Yes."

"I have one more question for you then Ana..." He paused, took a drink, looked me square in the eyes, and said, "Ana, would you be my slave? I will take good care of you, this I can promise you."

I sat back in my chair, not knowing what to say. "James, you and I have been friends for a long time. I trust you, you know that. I'm just not sure just how far this Master/slave thing really goes. I've never done this before."

He reached out and stroked my face lightly. "Sweet Ana, I have known you and loved you for two years now. I want to be with you, to have you, to hold you and yes, to own you. I will not hurt you, I only intend to bring out your best as well as your deepest and darkest fantasies."

"Does this mean were a couple?" I questioned.

"If that's how you'd like to look at it... Yes, we would be a couple, Ana. You would be mine."

My mind raced, what would this mean? What would it actually entail? Would he beat me as I saw others doing to their slaves? I took a deep breath, gathered my courage and asked, "James, does this mean you would beat me, too?"

"Punishment is only for disobedience. I actually don't like punishment for no reason. However, if you go against what I say, then there would be some form of punishment. Since you haven't lived this life before, it would not be like what you saw tonight. The people that were there tonight have done this for years. You would have a great deal of training to go through first. I am not into causing you pain for my pleasure."

I absorbed those words for a moment. "Well, as long as you aren't looking to really hurt me... As I said before, I *do* trust you." I took a drink, then continued. "I really did enjoy tonight. I didn't realize it would be so exciting," I said, blushing. "If you're willing to be my Master then I'm willing to be your slave. I just ask that you please be gentle with me."

At that, James sat back in his chair and took a long drink. His voice changed a little when he said, "Well then, I guess we should get started with your training." He then winked at me, and his voice changed even more. "Now, stand up and take off your clothes."

With those words, and the knowledge of what I was going to do, I could feel myself turn a darker shade of red. Without saying anything, I stood up, slipped off my dress, and stood there completely naked in front of him. With a nod, James began to examine me. He walked around me a few times, pawing at my tits and ass. I giggled nervously and he slapped my ass.

"I do not want to hear anything out of you, or I'll have to punish you!" he stated firmly.

I caught my breath and bit my lip. James had never spoken to me so sternly. He pulled and pinched at my nipples, then slid two fingers in me.

"Still hungry, I see," he chuckled at how wet I was. "Go get your toy out. I know you have one."

I went to my bedroom and came back with my dildo. When I returned, James was sitting on the couch, naked. He smiled, rather smugly, "Sit on the coffee table and fuck yourself now."

As I sat down, my mind began to race. I felt so embarrassed. I had never masturbated in front of anyone before. My face was hot. I was nervous. 'What if I did it wrong? What would he think? What would it look like to him?' I took a deep breath, then reached for the lube I brought to make the dildo slide easier.

James asked, "What do you have there, Ana?"

"I brought some lube so I could do what you asked."

He got up and grabbed the bottle from my hand. "You won't be needing this. Just shove it inside yourself and get busy. Now, open your legs so I can see it push past your lips," he said with a strength in his voice I hadn't heard before.

Opening my legs as wide as possible, I tried to push the dildo in my pussy. Since I wasn't allowed to use the lube, I was encountering quite a bit of resistance. I struggled to do what he had commanded.

"Since you seem to be having trouble doing what I told you, you need to be punished. Turn around and lean over the table."

I protested, "That's not fair! I'm *trying* to do it!"

He jumped up, suddenly angry. "I said, I did *not* want to hear anything from you. Just do what I told you and do it now!"

I bit my lower lip, turned around and leaned over the table. James then told me not to move. He went into my bedroom, where I could hear him going through my drawers. When he returned he held a number of my scarves. He then went into the kitchen and brought back my large wooden spoon.

Using the scarves, he bound my wrists to the legs of the table, then wrapped one around my thigh and tied it to the table leg. Last, he took my left leg, spread it as far as it would go, and bound it securely to the remaining table leg. My mind was screaming, 'What have you gotten yourself into?' I was terrified, not knowing what was going to come next. James said he didn't like giving punishment, was this just to scare me? Was he for real? What was he going to do? I thought, 'I'm now totally helpless, bound to this damn table. What the hell am I *doing*?'

James startled me when I heard his voice in my ear: quiet, but fierce. "This is your first punishment. They will get worse every time I have to do this. If you just keep your mouth shut and do what I tell you, when I tell you, then we won't have to do this... Understand?"

I nodded my head in acknowledgement. He walked up to my ass and began to spank me with the wooden spoon. The first one stung and I jumped. The second one was harder. Each one got harder and harder. Tears filled my eyes. At the count of ten he stopped.

"Now, *that* was for not doing what I told you to do. The next set will be for the back talk you gave me."

Another ten more on my - now - very sore ass. I wanted to scream, to yell, but just bit my lip in fear that more would follow if I did. The only sound that came from me was a tiny whimper that accompanied every whack.

He picked up the dildo and shoved it in my pussy, thrusting it in and out hard and fast. I then felt something running down my ass. To my relief, I realized it was lube. It made the dildo slide inside me much easier. Finally, I began to relax and enjoy the pleasure I was receiving. As I neared orgasm, I began bucking against the dildo. My head became foggy, then finally, I came.

My body was now *well* relaxed. Laying my head down on the table, I felt more lube being poured on my ass. I picked up my head and tried to look back to see what James was doing.

His hands rubbed my butt while he said; "I've had fantasies about fucking you in the ass, Ana. Did you know that? You have such a nice round ass... It was made to be fucked."

I gasped in horror. "James, I don't do that!"

"Relax, Ana. I can see you've never had a cock up your ass. If you're a good slut, I'll take it very slow and work you up to it. If not, I'll just shove my cock in and fulfil my fantasy. Now, Ana, tell me what you want me to do with you."

Tears filled my eyes and I meekly said, "Slow... Please."

"Tell me how much you enjoy being my slave, and how much you appreciate that I'm willing to take your ass slow."

"Thank you for being gentle with me and taking my ass slow," I blurted out between the tears.

"That's a good slut. Now, you may call me 'Sir' when you address me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir", I whispered.

While he rubbed my little virgin hole with his finger, he explained, "Now, I will talk you through this so there are no surprises for you. What you will feel now will be lube being dripped onto your little rosebud as I work my finger in. Just try and relax."

I felt the drips and his finger rubbing them in. He would squeeze a few drops out, then push the tip of his finger in my ass. Without removing his finger, he would squeeze a few more drops out and push his finger in a little more. Even though he was being very gentle, it hurt a lot. I continued to bite my lip and do my best to not make a sound.

"Do you like my finger in your ass, Ana? How does it feel?" he asked. "It's uncomfortable, Sir. I don't think I can get used to this, Sir", I whimpered.

He chuckled, "Oh Ana, this is only the beginning. By the end of tonight, I will be able to finger fuck your ass. It will open and stretch out. I'm already up to my knuckle. I have to tell you, Ana, you are very tight. I love it and can't wait to put my cock in there and fuck the hell out of you. Ready? I'm going to start finger fucking you now. It will take you a few moments to get used to it. Now, it may help if you bear down a bit. Just try to relax and it'll be much easier on you."

He began to move his finger in and out of my ass, finger fucking my tight little hole. It hurt like hell for a few minutes, but he was right, it did ease up. It actually became stimulating. I could feel myself starting to relax and enjoy it, even.

"There now, Ana, its not all that bad now, is it? My finger slides so nicely in and out. You're being a good slut, now."

He began fucking my ass harder and faster with his finger. "I really like the way it pulls out when my finger pulls out and sinks in when I push hard... I like the way that looks. Now, let's see if we can get you to have some kind of orgasm while I finger fuck your ass."

With his other hand, he picked up the dildo. He pushed it in my pussy and used his finger to work my clit. Before I knew it, I felt the first twinges of an orgasm. I was humiliated. I couldn't believe he was going to bring me to orgasm while finger fucking my ass. But he did. I came with a violent orgasm. It was even better than the one I had earlier. James pulled the dildo out and then removed his finger.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex Slave Ana Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds