• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Down One Gain Two

Down One Gain Two

Terry paced the floor and appeared fidgety, wandering about the house and around the pool, appearing dismayed. Peter watched her as she paced about wearing her leopard print bikini.

"I am so frickin horny, I'm going nuts. I haven't been fucked in over a week," Terry blurted out to Peter exasperated. Terry walked over to Peter grinding herself against him, groaning subtly.

"Hon, can we get Jay over, I really, really need to be fucked by the two of you."

"Hmm, You know he has been busy, but I'll give him a call and see if he can. Hmmm cum over." Peter said as he stroked Terry through her bikini bottoms. Terry pressed herself against his finger groaning and slowly riding up and down its length. Peter felt her wetness coming through the fabric and could feel the heat of her newfound sensuality radiating from her mound.

"Hon I'll do anything to get you both again." Terry whispered, as she continued to enjoy the fingering.

"Anything!" asks Peter "hmmm yes anything" she whispered.

The doorbell rang announcing the arrival of terry's parents, quashing the building eroticism. Later Peter, meet with Jay talking over the prospect.

Peter stated, " Hey we could get Terry to dance for us and do a striptease or lap dance." Jay broke in" No, no. Better we could take her to the strip club and she could give us lap dances in the bar.." "Great idea Jay" Peter replied Lets set it up for Monday at 7:00 "Perfect!, she could wear those white short shorts, a white thong and white half top. It would be perfect with the black light in there." Jay said as he drove off.

Sunday Night, Terry was nervous with anticipation when she found out the conditions of her next encounter. " I've never even been in one of those places, my god I don't know if I could, She thought for a few moments, growing to the thought of dancing nude in public. Peter broke her line of thought with news " Honey guess what, You remember those emails to all those couples we have been sending, well I set up a meeting in Stoney Creek a nearby town. I did it on the fly but we can meet the male half, you know the guy with the abs, you like so much"

"You didn't!, this is getting weird Peter, I don't want to meet and talk with strangers" Terry chastised

"Hon Don't worry we can talk a few minutes and walk away if you feel like it" assured Peter. "You Bet I will" terry exclaimed with a serious tone.

They meet in at the local bar armed only with a picture of Kurt's body minus face, as you receive in so many email contacts, Kurt was spotted by Peter as soon as they entered sitting at the bar with a beer. After a short introduction they moved to a booth.

Both Peter and Terry couldn't believe how much he resembled and acted like their first choice for sex partner Jack. Jack had been ruled out so as not to upset his current struggling marriage.

Peter, and Terry talked for an hour with Kurt, Drawing out of him his views and experiences in this new adventure of "swinging". Terry watched Kurt intently amazed at how down to earth but yet erotically alluring he was. Terry became at ease and you could watch her body language adjust into a more open and receptive to our new guest. The conversation soon was directed towards Terry's upcoming dancing debut. Kurt found this exciting, and asked for a preview at a strip bar next door. Terry agreed, but was soon put off after finding the bar closed.

On the way home Terry was very intrigued about the swinging culture "hmmm! This surprised me, they are not weirdo, there like us regular people. I think I could really have fun with this Pete. I had this horrible image of what they would be like but I was wrong, this is fun hunn!"

The Next day Kurt sent an email asking to join Terry , Peter and Jay at the bar to catch the show. Terry said " I don't think so, I know what will happen I'm going to be so turned on that I'll Fuck all three of you guys!. "

"Is that a bad thing" Peter chuckled

"No, but I'm not quite ready for that, hmm but later?" Terry spoke contemplating the thought. Peter grinned knowing that a fantasy was being created in Terry's mind as they spoke. Peter also new that it will some day be realized when the mood strikes.

The day grew with anticipation, Peter and Terry exchanging looks and comments, building the excitement. Terry ask Peter " you better get a hold of Jay and make sure he will be there, Peter called Jay and after several reassurances Jay promised that it would be a great time and was looking forward to it.

Terry, came out of the bedroom dressed in a jean zipper dress , under that she wore white short shorts and a white half top, topping off the out fit was the clearly visible out line of a pair of white thong panties. Her dark tan set the outfit off perfectly as well as her athletic, petite, clean shaven body. Terry's dark tanned nipples were clearly visible through the top. The look of mild intoxication and sexual anticipation crossed her face, as she sipped her glass of wine.

By 8:30 p.m. Jay hadn't shown, Terry had become angry and disappointed over Jay's inability to keep his promises. Peter, also disappointed that one of his fantasies of seeing Terry strip in a bar for him was also rapidly dwindling, made a decision and called Kurt.

Pete spoke first. "Hi Kurt I know this is on the fly but do you still want to see Terry dance, We had a no show for Jay, Terry's says three strikes an he's out! So he's out". Kurt shocked at the sudden change of plans replied. " I could come but Angie, Kurt's wife is out and couldn't make it.

"No problem Kurt, we will meet you there." smiling to Terry as he hung up the phone. Well Kurt is on his way, so lets go have fun"

Terry looked and Peter and said " I don't know him. I'm going to strip for you and a stranger. Is this getting weird again sweetie?"

"You decide and you are in charge Hun if your not comfortable its your choice, you let me know" a concerned Peter said emphatically.

"No I can handle this, it will be fun." Terry's nervous reply.

Peter and Terry drove to the Strip bar in nervous anticipation. Arriving and setting up from a position of observation, to watch for Kurt's car. Shortly after Kurt arrived the three entered the Bar. The strip bar was relatively empty with about seven customers, eight dancers and four staff members. Wendy, the bar's manager, immediately noticed Peter and welcomed him.

"Hi Pete, This is odd I've never seen you in here unless you were working. What's up?" Wendy said.

Hi Wendy. Terry is here on a dare. Can she do a strip tease for us in the lounge? Asked Pete.

Wendy looked at Terry from head to toe lingering on the perfect shape of her denim-clad ass. Wendy smiled and looked at Peter. " Sure Pete, she can work here no problem, I'll hire her on the spot. When does she want to start, hopefully soon, she's cute."


"Sorry Wendy she just was to lap dance for us on a dare , I don't think she wants to work" Peter smiling at the thought exclaimed.

"Too Bad!" Wendy replied "go ahead have fun" as she pointed to the lounge area.

Terry walked seductively towards the lounge, several sets of eyes followed her form as she sauntered down the aisle. Upon entering the lounge it was bathed only in black light, with couches arraigned in small circles. In the back of the lounge an overweight dancer was surprised by our entrance and the discovery of the oral sex act she was performing her customer.

The Stripper asked. " Scuz me this is a private area only for dancers and customers" Terry shot her a look and said " That's why I'm here to dance for them!" The dancer surprised at the response apologized and went back to her oral "act"

The next song started a favorite from Bob Seager. Terry began swaying and moving slowly seductively arching her back and moving her ass toward terry and Kurt, she also ran her hands across her body rubbing her breast and pussy through the dress. As the song progress , she striped off the denim dress, leaving it in a crumple on the floor. Free of the dress the black lighting took its effect causing her to glow brightly as she continued to dance. Kurt and Pete began touching her as she dance each time she would arch herself to be fondle more by the both of them Terry peeled of her top and the shorts leaving on only the white thong. This also had a growing noticeably wet spot from her growing excitement. Sticking her finger deep inside herself, she placed it into Peters mouth, asking "Hmmm you like?, I am soo fucking wet and horny" Kurt helped her peel of her panties leaving her naked except her gold waist chain and jewelry.

The dancing continued as she ground her wetness against Peter and Kurt's Concealed erections. Looking around Kurt reached over and went down on Terry licking her ass and pussy. Terry groaned with pleasure pushing back to receive his ministrations. Leaning against Peter, Peter Asked " I think you want to fuck him don't you?, She Groaned "hmmm awwww Yes ohh yes!"

Terry moved away and positions herself where she pulled Kurt's erection free from his pants and sucking down on his large erection. While sucking Kurt She fondled Pete's erection causing it to grow as hard as steel.

Several song passed and Peter said to Terry and Kurt "Do you think its time we uhmmm left?" Terry Said "definitely" and Kurt nodded unknowingly. Pete then said to Kurt. "would you like to join us at home where we can have some real fun?" "yes I think so" Kurt said confidently.

Terry Put on her thong panties and walked hand in hand with Pete and Kurt through the bar causing everyone to stop and gaze at her near naked form. Including the dancer on stage that smiled waving a finger saying "You go girl ." Terry walked outside in the night air and said to Kurt "follows this ass and we will play at home". At this point the Bars DJ ran out and asked "Excuse me she didn't pay the dj, Pete explained to the Dj, and he smile, saying " rock on man have fun". As he walked back to the bar smiling.

The trip home was fast; Terry was exhilarated by the adventures, playing with herself in the van until arriving at their home, Kurt following close behind. Terry asked Pete" They are a couple would you have sex with her?" Pete replied " I would want you to be comfortable with it", Terry broke in" I think it would be ok what's good for the goose is good for the gander" She rubbed herself thinking about the possibilities.

After excusing the babysitter the three sat around and talked, Terry wearing noting but he thong panties which were obviously soaked by her wetness and her white half top. She lean seductively against the kitchen island with her back arched and ass sticking out begging to be caressed. Pete walked over and started kissing her as Kurt moved between her legs pulling her panties down in the process. Kurt began licking her pussy and ass, causing Terry to moan in obvious pleasure, Pete kissing her and playing with her breast looked and saw the look of ecstasy in her face.

Soon the three moved into the bedroom where Terry climbed on to her hands and knees and started to suck Pete off with passion. Kurt, now striped down stroked his erection and continued to lick and suck Terry's ass and pussy with skilled knowledge. Soon Kurt's moisten his fingers and slid first one the two deep into Terry's willing ass. He began finger fucking her ass at the same time Pete began rubbing her clitoris. Terry moan and screamed in pleasure as Kurt's fingers fucked her ass and Pete brought her to a mind-blowing orgasm with his fingers.

Terry moved onto her back and resumed sucking Pete's erect cock. Kurt moved between her legs rubbing his 8 inches of cock up and down terry's smooth pussy. Terry begged, "Will someone please fuck me! I really want some cock in me.." At this Kurt slid his eight inches deep into her causing her to groan and buck towards him taking his cock into her up to his balls. Kurt began pounding into her as she sucks Pete's cock. Kurt slipped his two fingers again deep into her ass causing her to come hard against his fingers and pumping cock. Terry begged " god I want you deep in me I want you to cum deep in me" at this Kurt quickened his pace until she felt him explode and pulse into her pussy, filling his condom. Terry quickly shifted towards Pete who mounted her and began fucking her, Terry's legs were bent over until they were up behind her neck like the good gymnast she was. Pete pounded into her, also sliding two fingers up her ass until she came the fourth and final time, also triggering Pete orgasm deep inside her.

Sweat was dripping off of Terry, Pete and Kurt from the intense physical exertion on their athletic toned bodies. After another drink and small talk Kurt left, for home with the purpose of bring his Angie to the next encounter..

Terry smiling said to Pete " thank god for the internet, you can find a good connection"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Down One Gain Two

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 319 milliseconds