• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A is for Ass Worship & Anal Sex

A is for Ass Worship & Anal Sex

Introductory Comments

Hello reader(s) – I am new to this (as of September 05) this is my 2nd submission.

I would appreciate if anyone who reads my stories would give me feedback to encourage me to continue or perhaps to stop!

All the stories I hope to submit (including this one) are based on real situations – read my Bio to learn more about me if you wish. If you want to ask me any questions or even to convince yourself my stories are real, feel free to contact me or ask me any questions.

I have decided to list all my stories under the general theme of the A-Z of my Sexual Obsessions because I have so many tales to tell and so many obsessions it seemed the logical way to organise them – I hope you will follow them all over the coming weeks. I love my obsessions, I embrace them, I think about them and masturbate, I work on them to perfect my enjoyment of them and I always indulge myself fully in them.

"A" is for Anticipation, Ass Worship and Anal Sex

It must be unusual for a submissive such as I to find that in pleasing my master so much I also am receiving pleasure? It is in giving pleasure that I am fulfilled and I receive my pleasure from looking into my master's eyes and seeing the pleasure he is getting from me, my body, to use as he pleases.

But with my ass, it is different, well, not different exactly, but more because my master's pleasure is to worship my ass, almost as if he were my slave. He tells me it is my reward for being a good girl, but I can tell that is not the case. It is, in fact, for his pleasure, and my pleasure is incidental.

I try to conceal my pleasure from him in case he stops, but sometimes it must be obvious.

He makes no effort to conceal his pleasure but if anything, he loses control when he worships my ass, and gives himself over to his most animal urges. This I observe as he prepares himself as he almost always stands me in front of a full length mirror and removes my blindfold so I can see what is happening behind me. But I should explain.

I have loved my own ass; always highly sexually charged as a teenager, I discovered the pleasure of fingering my own cute little rosebud and studying it by squatting over a mirror to watch my sphincter expand and contract as I inserted fingers into it.

By 18, I was as experienced at anal sex as one can be without actually having done it; it was easy at the boarding school to get access to perfumed oils and creams and even dildos as it seemed that all the staff were into every sexual perversion imaginable and they could hardly make a scene if one of their little 'toys' went missing. Then of course there were the boys (at first) who were very soon under my spell, and later the teachers, who all helped me explore the pleasures that a tongue can give to an asshole; but that is another story.

Suffice to say that I am able to achieve an intensity of orgasm through the sensations in my asshole that out strips everything else and if this is combined simultaneously with pleasure in my clitoris or, even more intense, the sensation of a rock hard penis, wedged tight in the back of my throat, twitching and pumping as it ejaculates a thick wet and warm river of semen into my tummy, I almost pass out with orgasmic pleasure!

So now I am 32, and although fully accomplished at controlling men (some men, to be fair, but not all) to achieve my pleasure, I have discovered that submission to the right master is an even higher calling and, earlier this year, I found the right master for me.

Mr Butt is 48, 6' 2" and weighing 15 stone – a powerful man with a powerful personality. He has a striking and attractive face, balding and so now with a completely shaved head. He is too fat around the belly and should only be 13.5 stone but for me, it adds to what I lust after, the submission to a man who by normal standards would never possess a woman like me.

Our routine is well established since I first encountered him in March. I log on to my computer as usual to check my emails at precisely 4pm on Sunday afternoon – his instructions are waiting. On this occasion I was wearing only my favourite shiny black knee boots and black cotton panties; I had also taken the liberty of inserting my favourite silver dildo deep inside my burning hot and soaking wet pussy and a glass butt plug up my asshole (pre lubricated with Johnson's baby oil). As always, I am totally horny, twitching and shuddering with mini orgasms knowing that what I will soon be reading in his email will have me bursting with anticipation for the sexual pleasures to follow on Monday, the following day, when I will meet him and serve him sexually.

I open his email and this is what I read.

"Hello, my dear. Tomorrow you will be Dirty Girl and you will be naughty. You will be naughty because you will have prepared yourself for ass worship this evening and tomorrow morning, but you will have been unable to resist the temptation to pleasure yourself and so will have fucked your own ass and pleasured your pussy with your silver steel dildo. You will also be so aroused and desperate for my cock that you will be completely brazen and talk obscenely about your fantasies and desires to lick my asshole and suck my cock and swallow my cum. You will own up to this when we meet and this is all you will say for the whole time we are together, unless I allow it. You will prepare yourself as you know I like you to be and tomorrow I will spank you hard and use your asshole for my pleasures."

The bastard knows me so well! How could he know that I would have chosen to insert my toys as I was reading his email! Never mind, I was too far gone and as he had 'instructed' me to do so, I started to bounce up and down in the chair, movements which buried my twin toys deeper inside my two eager holes. My butt plug was no match in size for my master's rampant cock, but I closed my eyes, let my head fall back and my mouth open, drooling spit onto my chin as I fantasised.

"Fuck me master! Fuck me up the ass with your massive fucking big fat cock! You dirty fat old bastard! Oh! Is that your fat belly slapping on my ass cheeks and my back? Ohh Yess! Spit on me master! Spit your fucking spit onto my back while you fill me with your semen!"

This would be good practice for tomorrow!

Then I made three of my fingers into a surrogate cock and sucked them greedily into my mouth while slipping my other hand inside the panties to stimulate my aching clitoris. Pre orgasmic ripples flowed through my body as I bounced harder on my ass forcing the butt plug in deeper, imagining instead the fat rigid member of my master, Mr Butt.

"Cum for me master, fill my tight little asshole with all that juicy spunk! Do it! Please!"

All this I shouted to myself, alone in my room. The words added to my sense of excitement, to think I would dare to shout this to my master and at that, the multiple orgasm hit me. My pussy was mush; the dildo fucking me hard and deep; my asshole crammed full of butt plug and my mouth greedily sucking imaginary cum from my fingers as heard in my head his expressions of lust.

"Yes, bitch! I'm cumming now! Right up your tight little butt hole! Fucking get this! Oh Fuck! Ohh Fuuuuck!"

I actually felt the sensation of Mr Butt's thick erection pumping pints of hot seed deep inside my ass, as I collapsed, a quivering wreck onto the floor in front of my computer.

And that was just the Anticipation!

...to be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A is for Ass Worship & Anal Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds