• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Special Girl

A Special Girl

12

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Steven Brun. I'm a young Black guy living in the city of Boston. I recently graduated from high school and started college. I go to Boston College. It's a school full of rich white kids but I'm liking it so far. The city is big, much bigger than the small town that I came from. I'm from Fitchburg, by the way. It's a nice place. Much smaller than Boston, though. The city of Boston surprised me. So big and full of bright lights. So far, I'm loving it. I would like to tell you about some of my most recent adventures. One of these adventures led me to the person I would end up loving for the rest of my life.

I came to the city and I was glad to be there. I was the third in my family to go to college. My older brother Vince went to UMass and recently got a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from that school. My cousin Mario went to Bridgewater State College and graduated with a degree in Criminal Justice. Currently, he's at the Police Academy. They are my inspirations. We are young Black men trying to make it in the world. I was just glad to leave Fitchburg. It feels good to get away from the small town where I grew up. I felt like I was suffocating there.

I had been in the city for a couple of months and so far, I hadn't met any interesting women. I met some but they weren't that interesting. Some of these females were crazy. Also, rich, big-city black women tend to be stuck up. They won't even look at a brother. I saw a lot of them who looked at me the same way I would look at a rat. I didn't care. I was gonna focus on my studies. I was gonna get my degree and get an awesome job. I didn't care if some females had an attitude problem. I would simply have to wait to meet an interesting girl. Speaking of interesting girls, I've got to tell you about one. There was this girl named Jessica in my Writing class. She was a slender white girl, with dark brown hair and light brown eyes. She seemed interesting. I remember that she was always saying some interesting things in class.

Jessica was the only girl inside the whole school whom I thought might be worth knowing. Also, she had a dog. I've seen her with a mutt. I'm an animal lover. Yeah, she's an animal lover too and she wants to be a nurse someday. I also knew that she was raised by her ex-Marine father who always wanted a son but since he got a daughter, ended up raising her in much the same way he would have raised a son. Jessica was quite the tomboy. You got it. We're talking about the kind of girl who wears overalls to the mall and a baseball cap no less. She was different from many of the girls I knew. Most females I knew were really into clothes and stuff. I'm not into fashion. The stuff I wear is strictly Phat Pharm and sometimes Sean John's. Oh, and I gotta have my black Timberland boots. I have to have those.

I remember when I met Jessica. I was hanging out with some guys around Boston Common. We were just throwing the football around. It was just me, Jason and Mark. Jason's a slim Latin dude who looks a little bit like that famous dude, Santana. Mark's a tall, lean white dude with blond hair. He wears black and blue all the time and looks like a cop but he's actually friendly. There we were. Three guys who knew each other in high school and ended up going to the same college. Jason threw the football and I leapt to catch it. It soared above my head and went right past me. I chased after it, running through the grass. I stopped.

Someone had caught the football. Some skinny guy under a white hooded sweatshirt. I approached the dude. "Nice catch." I said. Just then, the wind blew and the hoody on the sweatshirt flew backwards, revealing the face of the person underneath. I found myself staring into the face of a girl. A rather pretty girl, actually. She smiled at me and handed me the football. I was gawking. Not just because the girl was pretty but because she had caught the ball. Mark has a strong arm. When he throws, he puts all of his strength into it. I know this because we played together in high school, on the Junior Varsity football team.

The girl looked at me. " Here's your ball," she said. I took it. " Hey, you wanna come play with us?" She hesitated. I extended my hand. " I'm Steve, how are you doing?" She shook my hand. She had a strong grip. " I'm Jessica, " she said. We walked back toward my friends and I introduced them. Jessica joined us. She could run and catch a ball, alright. She was pretty impressive. Of the three of us, Mark was the best athlete. I like football just fine but I prefer wrestling. I'm on the school's wrestling team. I stand six feet four inches tall and I weigh two hundred and fifty five pounds. I've loved wrestling ever since my father took me to a match when I was around ten years old. I got into it in high school. I won first place at the state championships in my weight class last year. Back when I was a senior in high school. I didn't think I could get so worked up over a game of football but playing with the guys and Jessica had been fun. We played for half an hour, then returned to the dorms. Jessica excused herself and went her own way. I watched her go. She was...interesting.

The next day, I went to class. I had to take this writing class. I didn't know why. My major was Business Administration. I don't know what writing has to do with business. Except of course for signing contracts or something. My advisor put it in my schedule so I had to take it. Guess who sat next to me? A girl with short dark hair tucked under a Red Sox baseball cap. She wore a red shirt featuring Rob Zombie, black jeans and boots. She recognized me and smiled. We quietly greeted each other. Our teacher was this middle-aged white woman with silver-streaked black hair. She was talking about some books. I didn't really pay attention. Writing was an elective. I was a decent writer in high school. I never got lower than a "B" in my English classes. Class continued. When it ended, I headed outside. When Jessica came out, I greeted her again. Something about this girl had caught my attention. I talked to her and ended up getting her cellphone number. I smiled to myself. Things were starting to look up!

The next time I saw Jessica, she was hanging out with some guys at this club in South Boston. I recognized some of them as members of the basketball team. Jessica met the basketball team captain, Lance Brown at the gym. Apparently, they were in the same kick-boxing class. This girl seemed to do a lot of man-type activities. I didn't know many women who liked to play football and were into mixed kick-boxing classes. This girl was interesting. I saw her on the dance floor, clad in a little black dress and that athletic body of hers moved to a rhythm all its own as Busta Rhymes's voice filled the room.

I approached Jessica. She was surprised to see me. I could tell. "Hey, Steve." She said. "Wanna dance?" I asked. She nodded. We started grooving to the wonderful singing voice of Alicia Keys and let the dance floor and the atmosphere of the club sweep us. She was a good dancer. I loved feeling her sexy body against mine. We danced and danced. Jessica was something else! This was my first time seeing Jessica in a dress and she looked hot! I'm pleased to say that she isn't like most white girls I knew. She has a really fine butt! We danced the night away.

When I went home, I couldn't stop thinking about this girl. I saw her everywhere. At the club. At the park. Who in hell was she and where did she come from? I asked around campus but no one seemed to remember her or know who she was. She reminded me of someone, I simply didn't know who. Who was Jessica? I didn't see her around campus for awhile. I thought about her a lot. It's not everyday that a man meets a girl like that. Jessica seemed really cool. She liked sports. She liked comic books. She could catch a football thrown by an MVP. She was easy to talk to and fun to hang out with. I bet you wish your girlfriend was like that. Yeah, me too. Still, life waits for no one. Jessica was gone. I had to move on, in spite of my growing fascination with her.

I met another girl named Tamika and she was alright. Tamika was a nice-looking black girl. She stood just under five ten, curvy, with skin the color of a Hershey bar. She had a pretty face, a nice figure, large and firm breasts and a really nice butt. Nice and round, a bubble butt. Just the way I liked them. Tamika was in my accounting class. The first time I saw her, I thought she looked hot. Tall and curvy, sexy as hell. Also, she had a spectacular ass. Black women have fine butts but hers was in a league of its own. I approached her and we started talking. She came from Chicago. She was new to Boston. She was studying Business Management. She was all alone in the city. A fine woman all by herself in the city. Can you blame me for wanting to keep her company?

Tamika and I started going out shortly after. She was easy going. Two weeks after we started going out, she invited me back to her dorm. The girl sat me down on the bed and stood before me. She stripped, removing her sexy clothing and showing me that sexy body. I looked at her. Her body looked so damn hot. I got up and we started kissing. I caressed her face, and moved to her neck and back, until my hands found what they were looking for in the first place. I cupped her sexy butt cheeks in my hands. They felt fine. Tamika moaned as I squeezed her fine buttocks. She stood naked, her body pressing against mine. We fell on the bed. Quickly I removed my shirt and pants. I never wear any underwear. Tamika laughed. When she saw my dick, she went quiet. Yeah, it has that effect on women. We're talking about a nine-inch black jungle snake here! She licked her lips. I knew what she wanted and I was willing to give it to her. She knelt before me and took my cock into her mouth. I felt Tamika's warm mouth around my cock. She started sucking it. She sucked my cock and licked my balls. Soon, she had me hard as a rock. I was ready to fuck.

I reached for a condom and put it on. I never go anywhere without a condom. Black men of all backgrounds, lifestyles and sexual orientations are stricken with the virus and I am not about to risk my life or become another statistic. Tamika was waiting for me. I positioned myself between her legs and rubbed my dick against her wet and hairy pussy. The girl was natural. I didn't care. I entered her slowly. My cock went into her pussy. She winced. I pumped it into her, slowly at first and then harder and faster. I pumped my cock into her tight black pussy. She moaned and squirmed underneath me. I thrust harder and faster and our passionate romp threw the bed this way and that. We went at it for about an hour before I came. Jessica lay next to me, her arms locked around me. I never get this about women. Why do they want to cuddle after sex? It's not my thing! I like the girls and all that, but cuddling is not my thing. I ended up spending the night at her place and left the following morning. The sex was good. I didn't know what to say afterwards. I know how to get a woman in my bed. I've had them all. Black. White. Asian. Latin. Indian. I've slept with tall, athletic females, short females and BBWs. I still don't know what to say to a woman after we've just done it. Tamika looked at me in a funny way. I could tell that she was disappointed. Not in my performance but in my post-sex behavior. I told her that I would call and then I left. I returned to my dorm.

Over the next few months, Tamika and I would sleep together a few times. We had worked an arrangement. Neither of us was looking for anything serious. Sex with her was great. I focused on my school and humped her on the weekends. I still thought about the mysterious Jessica but I had other things in mind. I had to focus on school. I had wrestling matches. So far, my personal score was good. The men on my wrestling team were pretty good athletes. My teachers didn't cut me any slack so I had to work hard. I didn't mind. I called home often, and talked to my mom and dad. They were proud of me. My dad asked me if I met any interesting girls. I told him that I had yet to meet anyone worth mentioning. He understood. I met another girl over the course of that time. This girl was named Maria. She was a tall, sexy girl with olive skin, dark green eyes and long black hair. She had a really hot, sexy body and spectacular ass. She came from the Dominican Republic.

Maria was new to the United States. She was such a hot little number that I just had to have her. We became fuck buddies not long after she moved to Boston. Maria was a student at UMass. I remember the time we did it in the parking lot of her apartment building. I was driving Maria home. We had stopped the car and were chatting. She was feeling on me. I wanted her and she knew it. Who doesn't want a hot Latina? I sat and relaxed while she freed my cock from my pants. She soon engulfed it in her warm mouth. Maria is the best damn cocksucker I've ever met. She gives awesome blowjobs. I came a few minutes later, blasting her mouth with my seed. She didn't mind. She was really freaky. We continued this little episode in her apartment.

I ended up having an unbelievable experience. I didn't know how freaky Maria was. She was the first woman who let me fuck her in the ass. I remember her bending over, naked over the kitchen counter. I came up behind her. She spread her sexy ass cheeks wide open, exposing an obvious bull's eye. I rubbed my cock against her little butthole, and pushed. I entered her. I felt her tight ass clenching around my cock as I continued to push. It felt great. I've always wanted to do that with a girl but finding a woman who wants to get fucked in the ass isn't very easy. A lot of women will do threesomes but consider their butthole to be off-limits. Maria was the exception. We continued to fuck. I pumped my cock into her ass. She took it like a champ. Not a scream from her. I liked that. Our little back door romp went on for about ten minutes before I came. Afterwards, I kissed that girl. All over. She smiled at me. She was the best!!!

I didn't lack for sex, as you know. I'm a tall, dark and handsome college athlete. I had women falling all over me. So why is it that a certain tomboy haunted my dreams? I didn't get it. One day, I got the surprise of a lifetime. I was walking inside the Boston Public Library when I saw a skinny person in a white hooded sweatshirt. I knew this person! Suddenly, the person turned around. I gasped. It was Jessica. I walked over and greeted her. She shook my hand. It was Jessica! I had a million questions. Where had she been? How was she doing? She asked me to go to lunch with her. We went into a nearby restaurant and talked. There was a lot of catching up to do. Jessica told me that she left Boston College because tuition was too much. She'd gotten accepted to Bridgewater State College where she was taking night courses. She still wanted to be a nurse. I reminded her of how I met her, a skinny white girl catching a ball thrown by a world-class athlete. She could be a martial artist or an athlete. She didn't look like a nurse! Jessica smiled and told me that there was more to her than the obvious things.

Jessica and I started hanging out a lot after this first meeting. I started to really like this girl. We had so much in common. She joined me in the guys when we played football. She wasn't as strong as the dudes my size but she was quick and a great catcher! She seemed to have that "one of the guys" thing going on for her. I loved hanging out with her. We went to the comic book store and bought the same comic books. I liked Spiderman and the Avengers. I liked X-Men and the Fantastic Four. I didn't like Spawn. He was a bit too dark for me. I preferred Hellblazer. John Constantine was a bad boy who reminded me of the X-Men's Wolverine, in attitude if nothing else. I had so much in common with this girl that it was eerie. There were some differences, though. She wasn't into wrestling. Not my kind of wrestling, anyway. She preferred the WWF. She loved Stone Cold Steve Austin. I was a fan of the Texas Rattlesnake myself. I liked this girl so much that I even mentioned her to my parents. I chatted about her excitedly with my mom and dad. I had never done that before! I wanted to ask Jessica out but I was scared. I'm not the kind of man who scares easily. I can fight three normal-sized men at a time. Living in racist Fitchburg, I've had to. My father raised me to respect men and women but fear no one. I don't let anyone mess with me, male or female. Yet here I was, scared shitless of asking out the girl of my dreams. How weird was that?

I finally mustered up the courage to ask Jessica out. I went to her dorm at Bridgewater State College with the intent of surprising her. I ended up getting the surprise. I was nervous. Usually, I don't get nervous about asking women out. If one girl doesn't like me, another one will. It's that simple. Still, this was a girl whom I cared about. This wasn't the fuck of the week. Oh, I forgot to tell you. Ever since Jessica came back into my life, I had stopped sleeping around. I simply wasn't interested in sleeping with either Tamika or Maria, or any of the other females I slept with on the side. I didn't think that I could become a monogamous man. If Jessica was willing to stop being my buddy and become my girlfriend, I was willing to give monogamy a shot. I knocked on her door, and waited. A few seconds later, she came and opened the door. She gave me a quick hug and let me in. I crossed my fingers. I looked at her. I told myself to just do it and I finally said it. I asked Jessica to be my girlfriend. The moment I finished uttering those words, blood drained from her face. What had I done?

Jessica looked at me. She looked shocked. She told me that she wanted me since the first time that she saw me. She confessed that she had been watching me playing football with the guys long before approaching me. I was surprised. I was glad. It seemed as though she liked me. So, why not say yes to the damn question? Women are so complex. Jessica said that there were some things about her that I didn't know. I told her that there were plenty of things we didn't know about each other. I jokingly confessed to watching Cartoon Network. Yeah, I know. A grown man watching cartoons. Alright, I'm a Dexter's Lab fan, are you happy? Jessica smiled. Her expression looked pained. Suddenly, she didn't look like the tough-as-nails yet fun-loving tomboy I knew. She looked vulnerable. She told me that if I knew the truth about her, I would end up hating her. I didn't know what could be so horrible about her. She was a pretty girl. A bit skinny but pretty and strong, too. She was sturdy. She was tough. She was pretty. She was exactly the kind of woman I wanted. I told her. That's when she dropped the bomb on me.

After she finished uttering that sentence, I was shocked. What in hell was she talking about? She explained it to me. She told me that she was different from other girls. She was born different. She had the body of a girl but the genitalia of a man. I was shocked. She wasn't a shemale or transsexual. She wasn't some guy who decided to undergo surgery to become a woman. She wasn't a woman who decided to become a man and have gender-bending surgery. She was a perfectly normal, all-American girl who was born different. Girls were supposed to have a vagina. For some reason, nature saw fit to give her a penis. I didn't believe her. I thought she was drunk. I yelled at her and told her that if she didn't want me, that was okay. I didn't need her to make up a story! She got mad. She let me have it. She revealed to me her shameful secret. That's when she showed me. It's not a sight I will ever forget. She undressed before me, revealing her slender, fit athletic body. She had nice, perky, firm breasts, a slim waist and a really nice, round and sexy butt. In the butt department, she could go up against the sistahs in a contest and probably win. Yet when she removed her underwear, I saw that she was unlike any woman I'd ever seen. Jessica the tomboy had a dick. A big dick. Yep. A big, long dick with some rather big balls. I was beyond words. I didn't say anything. I looked at her like she was an alien or something. I ran like the devil was after me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Special Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds