• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jamie the Gloryhole Slut

Jamie the Gloryhole Slut

I am a cocksucking gloryhole slut.

It all started a few years back when I first discovered gloryholes. An adult bookstore in my town had some video booths in the back that it took me quite a long time to get the courage to go into. Eventually I did, and for a long time I was very happy putting my cock through the hole to get serviced by some mouth slut on the other side.

And being serviced was wonderful -- until I realized that deep inside, I wanted to be the mouth being used. I wanted to be the cum receptacle for some strange hard cock. I wanted to be the source of some other man's pleasure. To make him moan gently and gradually suck harder until he pushes more of his cock into my mouth. After a little bit, the pushing gets harder and more frequent....in and out....in and out. Sometimes, the guy will tap on the wall to let me know he is cumming. Sometimes, the cock will start pushing harder and faster and the head of the cock in my mouth will swell up and other times, there is no warning at all. Any way it happens, I get what I was on my slutty knees for -- a mouthful of warm, gooey cum from a stranger.

Almost always, right after he has been kind enough to use my whorish mouth, he will pull his pants up, zip up, and leave right out the door. Usually it's no thank you or acknowledgement of how good I have just made him feel, but I don't need the recognition to keep sucking -- the hot load in my mouth is more than enough payment for me. Once in awhile, a man will push some money through the hole to me after he has unloaded. These men make me feel very much like a whore and in some cases literally, like a two-dollar whore. But I don't want or need the money, just their hot cream in my mouth, on my hands, on my face.

So, first I enjoyed getting sucked, then I realized how much I really enjoy giving another man pleasure with out any reciprocation at all. Then the next "kink" came into play -- I learned that wearing my wife's panties while I was on my knees servicing strangers was very much a turn on. Cotton Vic Secret thongs, satin panties, mesh boyshorts...I started to wear more and more different and slutty panties when I sucked and it was wonderful. I was really getting into the role of being another man's anonymous cocksucker.

Over time, I started to add more clothing to my ensemble. After panties came garters and stockings, then a bra, then 5 inch heels, then an assortment of microfiber miniskirts and red and black stretch lace tops. I completed the outfit with a cute red wig in a bob style haircut. It's wonderful to feel the hair brush against my cheeks as I suck cock. It's also easier to get cum out of the shorter haired wig, which is a good thing considering how much I have on me before I leave my wonderful gloryhole booth, inevitably passing some men I probably just gave blowjobs to. I always walk out to my car dressed up, head to toe in slut clothing. I even top it off with heavy blue eyeshadow and red slut lipstick. Usually, when I leave and there are men there, some will whisper "thank you" in my ear, others will pinch my breast or gently run their hands on my skirt or even up it.

Eventually, dressing up as a total slut became more of an effort and I started to shave my body, put on even sluttier makeup and lipstick (usually with a cute gloss) and my wardrobe started to grow and grow. Now, I have a number of different types of slutty clothes I wear to suck cock.

My favorite time to go is either early morning on my way to work -- I leave the house in work clothes and then pull over someplace to get dolled up and then go to the bookstore. I always look for (and get usually) my favorite booth, where the hole is tucked between the video monitor and the back wall. The space is pretty tight, but that way it is more convenient on the guy I am sucking because that side of his booth has plenty of space. I usually get time to break a little between cocks early in the morning and that is wonderful.

But I also like to go late at night. That's when I really can get some cum in my mouth. Sometimes, if things are going well, there will literally be a line outside of the adjoining booth to get in and dump cum into me. Sometimes 3 or 4 deep with guys fighting over who goes next. I wish I could tell them to relax, there's plenty of slut Jamie to go around. Even if my jaw is sore, I will suck fresh cum out of a man's cock anytime just to feel that wonderful feeling and taste that wonderful taste.

So that's my story in the short version. I'm thinking about putting more stories out with a few of my escapades. What do you think? Do you like the idea?

Let me know....and hope I can suck your cock one day through the hole.

Your slutty cocksucker,

Jamie

xoxoxoxo

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jamie the Gloryhole Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 417 milliseconds