• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Can I Borrow Some Sugar?

Can I Borrow Some Sugar?

I stepped out into the warmth of the sun – it was a wonderfully fine summer's day, one of those stinking hot days we can get in England every few summers, or so. I was wearing a brief little black thong, and I arranged a large beach towel on the recliner, and moved it to face the sun.

On the little wooden table I placed my suntan lotion, then a sheaf of papers I'd printed off from the internet an hour or so before. I put a cold bottle of Becks beer beside the print out, then went inside to fetch the mobile phone.

After rubbing liberal amounts of lotion over my body, I stepped out of my thong and lay back on the lounger, totally naked. I'm 28-years-old, with a well-developed though not muscle-bound body. Where I am muscle-bound is down there. I've got an uncut cock which is eight and three-quarter inches long – I know, 'cos I've measured it.

I was quite comfortable with going nude because my back garden is only overlooked from one side, where there's a double-storey home, but the previous owner of my place put a large trellis all around the garden and it was now fully covered by some lush green plant, don't ask me what, I don't care about plants.

I started to read the story I'd printed out and my cock soon stirred into action. I sipped on my beer, then idly started to stroke my stiffy as I became engrossed in the story.

Suddenly I was jerked back to reality by the phone buzzing. I picked it up. "Hello, it's Dirk Diver here," I answered.

"Hello Dirk," came a woman's voice, deep, husky, hugely sexy, "that must be a very arousing story you're reading there!"

Well, that came as a bit of a shock and I sat up a little. But I instantly knew who was speaking – only a fortnight ago a very foxy, dark-haired lady in her mid-20s, I guessed, had moved next door. I'd done the neighbourly thing and taken around a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates and introduced myself and we'd exchanged phone numbers, the sort of things good neighbours do.

"Hi, Debbi," I replied, knowing it was the foxy lady. "Yes, it is a rather arousing story – something I've printed out from the Literotica website."

"Sounds sexy," came Debbi's hard-on inducing voice. "What's it all about?"

"Oh, it's one of those incest stories," I told her, still aware that my cock was waving skywards. "An uncle is disciplining his wayward 20-year-old niece in quite a devious way."

There was a throaty chuckle down the line, the kind of chuckle that could make a man come! "Well, whatever he's doing to her, he's certainly got your attention, Dirk," said my caller.

"Yes, he's being quite a randy old goat with the poor kid," I laughed.

"And speaking of randy, that's an extremely impressive cock you've got on display there, Dirk. Let me guess – nine inches?"

I grinned. "You flatter me, Debbi," I said, trying to put as deep and husky a timbre in my voice as she had in hers. "But I'm afraid I'm a quarter of an inch short of your assessment."
Debbi gave me another of those spunk-shooting chuckles. "Hey," she laughed, "who's going to argue over a quarter of an inch?"

Now since it was clear that she could see me from her vantage point and since it was clear that she had no objection to witnessing me sporting a super boner, I had a question for her.

"Tell me, Debbi, how come you can see me? I thought this garden was totally secluded."

Another deep-throated chuckle – if she kept that up I'd come in front of her! "Well, to be perfectly honest, Dirk, I had to climb up on a chair to get a good look at you, then when I'd focused my binoculars, I drew the curtains to hide myself. Look!"

And I saw from the upper floor of her house, the curtains part and there, with just the top of the window frame in view, the lovely dark-haired brunette was smiling down at me, one hand holding a mobile phone, the other a tiny but obviously powerful pair of binoculars.

I gave her what I hoped was a nonchalant wave. "And tell me, my darling Debbi," I said, "what do you do when you're not spying on next door neighbours as they're enjoying a bit of erotica?"

Debbi put the binoculars back to her eyes and answered: "Well, my full-time job is a lingerie model – it's very well paid. But can you share a secret, Dirk?"

I would have shared anything with such a fox! "Sure," I replied, trying to sound the most trustworthy man in the world.

"Well, I'm not wearing any – lingerie, that is," Debbi informed me. "Isn't that wicked?"

I laughed: "What are you wearing – don't tell me you're nude?"

Debbi chuckled and to prevent an accident, I pulled my hand away from my thobbing cock.

"What I am wearing is a PVC minidress, it's in red and it's very tight around my body. I can actually see the oultines of my nipples through the top. And the hem hardly covers my bum!"

I was in grave danger of exploding there and then, but I tried to make my voice as calm as possible when I responded: "I'd love to see it, Debbi."

Her answer made my heart leap! "I thought you might, that's why I was wondering if I could come over and borrow a cup of sugar?"

Could she ever! "The front door's locked," I responded, trying to contain my excitement, "but come in the side gate across the front courtyard and I'll unlock the kitchen door by the front deck. Bolt it when you come in and I'll be back out here waiting for you."

"Done," said Debbi, in what I was thrilled to hear was an excited tone. "And Dirk?"

"Yes?" I replied.

"When I walk out on the back deck, you stay in your recliner until I say so, OK?"

I nodded, then she had another question: "And Dirk? Would you mind pulling that foreskin down a little – show me a little bit of pink."

I cold hardly believe her request, but then here I was, naked in my back yard, being voyeured by a spunky-looking lingerie model who was giving me some of the best phone sex I've ever had!

So I pulled my foreskin down until it was almost around my ring. From the phone I heard a husky voice gasp: "Oh, that's so fucking lovely. I'll be right over!"

I leapt from my recliner, rushed up the steps onto the back deck, flew down the hall into the kitchen, unlocked the side door, then sprinted back to the back garden, my cock smacking against my abdomen as I did so. Then, heart panting, I lay down and waited for the fox to arrive.

It seemed like ages, but was probably only a minute or two when Debbi emerged by the sliding door backing onto the deck overlooking my garden. Oh what a sight!

She was wearing a pair of black leather shoes with really high platforms, almost ridiculously high, but they had a magnificent effect on her lovely brown calves, making them look tan and toned. Her thighs were also beautifully tanned.

On her lovely figure she was in the promised PVC minidress. As she stood provocatively by the sliding door, with a cup in one hand, I could see what she meant about her nipples – they were protruding through the red material. The top half her breasts were revealed by the low cut of the dress. They were superbly tanned, too.

The dress was taut across her lovely belly and from where I lay I could almost see up to her pussy. "Can you see my snatch, Dirk?" she asked teasingly, standing with her feet about a yard apart in a pose of pure "fuck me" promise.

"No, I'm sorry to say," I said, my voice choking back the emotion I was feeling drinking in her beauty.

This drew a smile from the beautiful brown-eyed fox, who then turned her back on me, very slowly, and presented me with a view of the minidress straining across her broad back and stunning arse.

"How's the view now?" she inquired, teasingly, as I saw the hem of her dress was so ridiculously short it rode at least half way up her buttocks.

"Stunning," I managed to croak out.

Debbi then leant forward slightly, bending her upper body over so the hem of the dress rode even further, sliding until her buttocks were now totally uncovered.

"Like to kiss my arse, Dirk?" she inquired, in a cooing yet husky query.

"Would I what!" was my somewhat lame response, as I drank in her beauty.

"OK, come on up and run your tongue all over it – and when I bend over a bit more, that's your signal to lick my arsehole, all right?"

I fairly bounded up the stairs to kneel behind her luscious arse. Keeping my hands to myself, I pressed my mouth against her gloriously firm left buttock and covered it in kisses.

"Don't neglect the other one, tiger," she instructed, and I switched my attentions to her right cheek.

Then, to my delight, she bent over even further and I pulled back slightly to gaze at her dark brown puckered anus. I probed it with my tongue, tasting the tangy musk.

"Now get up, I've got another taste treat for you, big boy," said Debbi and I stood, placing my rigid cock against the crack between her gorgeous arse cheeks.

Then, with the hand not holding the cup, Debbi placed her fingers on her pussy, then lifted her hand up until her wrist was resting on her right shoulder. I bent my head, inhaled that wonderful, exquisite aroma of female sex juice and sucked on her fingers.

"Shit, that tastes great!" I explained.

Debbi laughed: "Well, I hope it doesn't taste of shit."

I gulped: "No, of course not, it tastes of pussy and it's great."

Then I decided to take a more proactive role. Pressing my cock against her stunning bum, I ran my hands up over her breasts, feeling the firmness. Next I slipped the dress straps down her arms and peeled the top down so I could feel them in all their glorious nakedness.

They were heavy, with erect nipples and, as if to read my mind, Debbi informed me: "They're 36ers, Dirk, and they're all mine, no plastic surgeon has been near these babies."

Leaving my left hand on her left breast, I traced the fingers of my right across her upper inner right thigh and landed at her pussy. I felt a snatch that was still hairy, although it had been trimmed well back, judging by the feel.

Debbi, once again as if reading my mind, said: "The last photographer to do a lingerie shoot with me said that it's best for see-through knicker shots to have some pubic hair to show, which is why I'm not totally bald down there."

I ran my fingers over her sex, then pulled them away and placed them in my mouth. The taste was divine!

Debbi's dress was now raised from the bottom to well over her arse, and her breasts were bare. She then pulled the garment away until she was standing nude, with her back still to me.

"Now tell me, Dirk," she said, in that super-sexy voice, "what was that uncle doing with his naughty nephew?"

"He was forcing her to suck his cock – mind you, I think she was enjoying it," I answered, heart thumping wildly as I pressed my boner against her arse.

"OK," she said, totally matter-of-factly, "let's go inside and try it!"

And with that she stepped into the room just off the deck and sat down on the couch. I followed and stood in front of her. Debbi then took my stiffy in one hand, cupped my balls in the other, and swirled her tongue around the top of my shaft, insinuating it into my dripping cock lips.

When she pulled away with a remark of "Yummy!" she stroked my shaft and balls with both hands. "I see you shave the shaft and balls, Dirk," she remarked.

"My ex always liked a hairless cock to suck," I told her, "and I've got used to it."

Debbi looked at me with her deep brown eyes, winked and said: "I hope to get used to it, too, tiger." Then she opened her mouth and took me down to about the half-way point and sucked strongly on my rigid prick.

If she had stayed there much longer, I swear I'd have exploded in her mouth there and then, but thankfully she withdrew and reached her hands up to my shoulders.

"Down, big boy, down," she whispered and I sank to a kneeling position. Debbi lay back on the large cushions and placed her lovely calves on each shoulder, before ordering: "Eat me, Dirk!"

I needed no second introduction and was soon licking at her weeping pussy, the juice tasting like nectar. Her thick, lush piss flaps were quite large – not a drawback for a lingerie model when she does crotchless panty shoots, apparently – and her clit was thick in my mouth.

After some minutes of licking and laving, Debbi pushed my head away and gave me my next command: "Now fuck me, Dirk!"

I stood and pressed my cock head against her moist cunt. As I steadied myself, she placed her hands on my buttocks and pulled me towards her. My cock slid smoothly up her tight little twat, the confines of her cunt dragging my foreskin back to the ring as I drove into her.

We fucked eagerly, then as I felt my ejaculation near, I pulled out to splash three spumes of spunk onto her belly.

We showered, lay on the bed to rest, then I went down on her. This time I stayed to provide her with an orgasm, before once more mounting her sexy body and pumping away to completion, this time deep in her vagina.

It was almost evening, when Debbi announced she had to go. She had promised her older sister she would babysit for her that night and she didn't want to let her down.

As she dressed in her sexy little PVC outfit, I picked up the cup she had left on the back deck.

"Don't forget you came for some sugar," I smiled.

Debbi grinned and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"You keep it, Dirk. That'll give me an excuse to come round tomorrow to pick it up!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Can I Borrow Some Sugar?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 494 milliseconds