• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress

Mistress

I was sitting in my chair. My arms folded tightly against my chest. My legs were crossed and perched up on my desk. The only sound heard in the room was the sound of my latex boots rubbing together. My slave was late.

Knock... Knock

I didn't move from my position.

"Come in Slave"

My slave walked in the door. He was naked with his head hung low in front of him.

"On your knees, Slave"

He quickly fell to his knees and put is hands behind his back. He knew the routine.

"Face to the floor!" I said sternly.

He did as I ordered. I could hear his breathing becoming stronger. He was scared of what I would do. I could tell he knew he had displeased me and knew he would be punished.

"You were late, Slut!"

"You know I don't like it when you're late!"

"Yes, Mistress"

I moved from where I had been sitting and walked over to my slave. I got down right next to him and pushed his cheek hard against the floor.

" You know you will be punished, don't you?"

"It excites you, doesn't it, Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Stand Up!"

He stood up and I grabbed him by the back of his arms and pushed him forward. He stumbled a little and then continued walking. We walked out the study and down the hall to our playroom. Once inside I threw him on the floor in front of me.

"Go and get your stuff, Slut!"

He walked to the wall on the opposite side of the room, grabbed what he knew I would want and came back. He got on his knees in front of me and laid his things in front of me. There was a large ball gag, whip, blindfold, and my strap on cock.

I was standing in front of him with my crotch had his lips. He could smell my pussy.

"You want my pussy, don't you, Slut?!"

"Oh Yes Mistress1"

"And you think after walking in here late that im going to let you have it?"

"No, Mistress"

"That's right, Slut!"

"Help me with my cock, Slut!"

He grabbed the medium sized cock and helped strap it to my wet pussy. His cock was getting hard, just getting that close to my juicy cunt.

"Make sure it is tight, so it doesn't slip when Im ramming your ass, Slut!!"

He tightened it nice and tight.

"Now turn around!"

I bent down and picked up the gag and blindfold. I shoved the gag in his mouth and tightened the buckles tight so there was no way of getting it out of his mouth.

I tied the blindfold tight at his eyes. I went around in front of him and stuck my fingers deep in my pussy. It was a test to see if he could see. There was no reaction.

I bent down and grabbed his chin in my hand and lifted him up off the floor.

I led him over to a low coffee table. I threw his body down hard against the hard oak wood. His body smacked down on the wood.

"Hands out in front"

I came around in front and tied one hand to either leg of the table. I then proceeded to tie each ankle to the back legs of the table. He was on the table width wise, so his arms and leg were spread very far apart.

I went back to the floor where we had been earlier and picked up the whip. I came back over and began slowly dragging the whip across his ass.

"You know why you're being punished?"

He shook his head yes.

"You have disappointed me, Slut."

"I expected more from you!"

WHACK WHACK WHACK

The whip landed hard across his ass.

WHACK WHACK WHACK

His cock was getting harder every time I checked.

"You're such a slut, you like to be spanked don't you?

I went around and took the gag out of his mouth. I wanted to hear him say it.

"Don't you, Slut?!"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Tell me, tell me how much you like to be whipped."

" I like it Mistress, I like it when you whip me"

I left the gag out so I could hear the sounds he made as I whipped him good.

WHACK WHACK WHACK

With every lash he jumped and moaned.. He was a strong man, he could take the pain very well.

WHACK WHACK WHACK

"Alright, that should do it for the punishment."

I walked in front of him.

"Suck my cock, whore!!"

He hesitated but slowly began wrapping his mouth around my cock. He slid his mouth up and down over it. He was giving even a better blow job then I had seen some women give. Maybe even better then I could give.

I pulled the cock out of his mouth and walked to the drawer about 3 feet away. I opened the drawer and pulled out my tube of KY. I slathered it over the cock and walked up behind my slave. I smacked his ass with the back of my hand and rammed the cock deep in his ass. He let out a loud moan and his body squeaked across the table. I began fucking him hard and steady in the ass. I wasn't letting up at all. My hands were around his waist and I was fucking him hard, pushing it in as far as it could go. The little plastic balls were banging against his. I was fucking him with all my force. All of a sudden I saw him cummimg all over himself. I rammed the cock in hard on last time.

"What is this? Did I tell you, you could cum?"

"No Mistress, but...."

I cut him off...

"Shut up, you know better!"

"Know, you're going to make me cum."

I went around in front of him and stuck my pussy in his face. He stuck his pierced tongue deep in my pussy. His nose was rubbing my clit. His tongue was working it hard and fast. Periodically he would bite at my clit and then resume fucking me with his tongue. I came all over his face.

"Now clean me up slave."

He made sure to clean up every last drop. This was his reward for making me cum. He loved the taste of my juice.

I pulled his blindfold off of him and went around and untied him. I stood him up and grabbed him forcefully. I stuck my tongue deep in his mouth.

"Was that good enough for you, Rich?"

He smiled and said,

"I can't wait till its my turn!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds