• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anthother Useless Fantasy

Anthother Useless Fantasy

She set the table very delicately, glancing over her shoulder at the woman brandishing the crop. Her eyes darted nervously from the brown woven handle, down the tri-colored hilt to the flat flail at the end. Her backside still burned from the lash she had taken by not obeying orders and she wished to stay away from another punishment at all costs.

"You really should hurry, you know." The Mistress ran her hand along the shaft of the crop as she spoke. "He'll be home any minute."

"Yes, but this bar…" Marlar's hands were suspended at her shoulders by a long black spreader bar.

"Yes?" Mora's brow arched as she admired the way her new slave bent over the table showing her warm, wet pussy. Marlar blushed deeply, realizing she was exposed. She clamped her legs shut instinctively; knocking over the glass she had been trying to place on the table using her mouth. Mora smirked and tapped her already red ass cheek with her crop. "You should be more careful."

Marlar danced in place, unsure what to do or how to move. She couldn't possibly be more embarrassed having this woman standing over her, ogling her most private parts, demanding how she should set the table and putting her in this dreadful device. She stammered, leaning at a very awkward angle to place the glass on the table using one hand, the other up in the air. She managed to keep her legs clamped shut and squat so her pussy remained covered with her legs. Mora chuckled as she watched. Marlar was completely helpless.

"You have a very lovely pussy, you know. You should show it off more."

"Excuse me?" stammered Marlar, blushing harder and trying to cover her exposed breasts without much success. Mora laughed out loud, running the rough handle of her crop over Marlar's erect nipple.

"You heard me. I like your pussy. I bet you taste like brown sugar and honey." She reached into the bag slung over her shoulder and pulled out another spreader bar. "Lie on the table."

"W-what?"

Mora's eyebrows raised in warning. "I said 'Get on the table'. Lie in the center of the table on your back with your feet apart."

"But if I do that…"

"I said to do it." Mora never raised her voice. It was very stern and patient. Marlar wriggled in place, but did not obey. There was no way this woman could possibly be serious! It was indecent! It was dirty! While she feared the crop, she feared being anything less than moral more. Mora waited patiently but, seeing resistance, placed the restraint onto the table, bent Marlar over the table, and spanked her ass once with a bare hand. When Marlar looked up at her, shocked and amazed, Mora pointed to the table with a stern look. As her head bobbed no, again she administered punishment. After three strikes, Marlar climbed into the center of the table and reclined. Mora sighed contentedly and placed her in the restraint.

The sound of an opening door caught Mora's attention. She strolled toward the sound, leaving Marlar prone on the table and grinned at Jerry as he entered. "I'm glad to see you made it back. It didn't take as long as I had planned."

Jerry made overtures to answer, but was distracted by Mora's outfit. She was dressed in leather strappings that fit like a web over her body and a leather skirt. She tapped her crop against her knee high boots as she leaned against the wall, one foot propped on the wall behind her. Jerry blinked. "Where's Marlar?"

The clatter of dishes answered. Mora turned and headed back into the dining room where Marlar was struggling to get off of the table. Both her arms and legs on a spreader bar. She looked up at her husband and gasped, trying to cover herself with the tablecloth and sending dishes rolling across the table and onto the floor. At first he was slightly taken aback, but he smiled softly as he watched her grasp for a shred of dignity.

"Then I take it you approve?" Mora grinned, as she pulled the tablecloth from Marlar's bound hands. "Want to see what else I have for dinner?"

Jerry nodded vigorously as he felt the stirrings of a hard on. Mora threw him the end of a strap and disappeared under the table. He leaned down to watch her work as she secured the end of the strap to a rather large weight positioned under the legs of the table. She looked up at him rather impatiently. "Loop that three times around the spreader bar and hand it to me." He jerked to attention and did as instructed. Mora slid the end of the strap through a wench and tightened it down so it was tight against the table, rendering Marlar's legs immobile. Mora then instructed Jerry to complete the same task with the spreader bar attached to Marlar's hands.

"Is she alright?"

"I'm not alright." Marlar chirped, struggling against the restraints. "Why are you letting her do this to me?"

Mora sighed and snatched a ball gag out of her bag, popped it into Marlar's mouth, and strapped it to her head. "Now that we have her quiet we can talk about dinner." Mora's eyes danced with glee. "Be a good boy and pop into the kitchen. Bring me the covered trays." Jerry hurried to retrieve the four covered trays as instructed and placed them on the table around Marlar. She looked around nervously, her skin glowing with the faint pink stain. She was trying to close her legs, but all that met were the tips of her knees. Jerry adjusted his cock in his pants as he watched her struggle. He couldn't help himself. Here was his darling wife strapped to the dining room table, spread open and ready to be used for whatever devious plans Mora had devised for her. She was so beautiful with her dark eyes darting to his nervously. His eyes traced the lines of her body: the curve of her breasts as they heaved with each breath, her stomach pulled tight from the restraints, the soft mound of hair in the valley of her legs, her pretty pink pussy spread open and waiting. Although she was frightened, her pussy glistened wet. Jerry shivered in anticipation.

Mora pulled the lids off of the trays in front of her. Inside the containers were all of the makings for a sundae. Jerry's brow furrowed as Mora handed him an ice cream scoop. She smiled as she picked up her own scoop and lifted a round scoop of vanilla ice cream from the container. She turned the scoop upside down and trailed it over Marlar's exposed nipples. Marlar cried out as the frozen treat melted on her heated flesh. Mora circled one nipple, then the other before lacing her way down her stomach, resting the scoop against Marlar's clit. She rubbed the scoop in small circles, the ice cream melting and running white droplets down her pussy that dripped onto the tablecloth. Jerry shivered and watched, imagining it was his cum dripping from her pussy. When he looked up, Mora was watching his expression with delighted glee. She buried the handle of the scoop into the ice cream and picked up a container of hot fudge. Mora slipped her finger inside of the container, fingering the warm, sticky fudge inside as she watched Marlar intently. Her lips tremored around the gag and she looked to Jerry for support. He, on the other hand, was watching as Mora licked at her finger now covered in dark chocolate. Mora drizzled the chocolate along Marlar's body in thin swirling lines. She covered each nipple and then let a thick glob slip slowly down Marlar's pussy, hiding her sweet pink snatch behind a dark smear of chocolate.

"You don't mind if I go first, do you?" Mora giggled as she crawled onto the table between her toy's legs. "It would be a shame to waste all this chocolate." She didn't wait for an answer. Jerry was completely hard as he watched Mora's mouth approach Marlar's pussy. Her pierced tongue extended from her mouth, revealing a vibrating tongue ring. Just before the tip of Mora's tongue reached her clit, she shot a glance up at Jerry. "You can take your dick out and stroke it now if you want." Her attention turned back to Marlar's pussy as she tightened the end of the tongue ring, starting it buzzing.

Mora's tongue lapped lightly at the chocolate, the tongue ring making passing contact with Marlar's clit. Each time it touched, Marlar twitched and drew in a shocked breath. Jerry reached a hand inside his pants and rubbed the head of his cock with his fingertips, watching the show on the table in front of him. Marlar's head jerked from left to right as Mora singled in on her clit, licking and sucking it, occasionally burying her tongue inside her flavored pussy. A moan escaped from behind the gag, her hands grasping at the tablecloth, her breathing quickening. Without looking, Mora reached for the ice cream scoop she had buried inside the ice cream container and used the frosty handle as a dildo inside Marlar who gasped as the cold metal penetrated her pussy and slid inside her. Mora's tongue flicked her clit, the tongue ring catching gently against her swollen flesh, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Jerry unfastened his pants and pulled his dick completely free and began stroking it in long, slow strokes. He had never been this hard in his entire life. His wife was being licked, sucked and fucked by the beautiful Mistress Mora and he had a front row seat to the show. Mora grabbed his hand and slipped it around his balls, using his hand to massage them. Jerry caught the idea quickly and rubbed his balls in rhythm with each stroke.

Marlar began convulsing on the table, wave after wave of orgasm overcoming her. Mora was still working the scoop in and out of Marlar's pussy and sucking hard on her clit. Marlar's back arched, her nails dug against the spreader bar, her breathing difficult around the ball gag wedged in her shapely mouth. Still sucking on Marlar's clit, Mora's hand snaked around Jerry's cock, pinching off any outlet for his cum his own orgasm overpowered him. It was powerful, more intense than he had ever had before, but no white, pearly cum shot from his cock to stain the beautiful flesh before him.

Mora wasted no time allowing Jerry to recover. She slipped from the table and pulled him into her position using his dick as a leash. Her hand pressed firmly against his head, shoving his face down into Marlar's pussy, leaving him bent over the table. Mora snapped handcuffs around each wrist at the side of the table, holding him into place. She then placed a small stool between his feet and tied them fast. His pants slipped easily around his ankles. Mora scooped more ice cream into her hand and rubbed it on Marlar's heated pussy, then bent over, digging in her bag with her ass right beside Jerry's face, the leather stretched tight across her perfect ass.

When she stood, she was holding a blue dildo and a tube of Slippery Stuff. She smiled. "This part of the game involves you eating your wife's pussy while she is strapped to that table." Mora placed the dildo and lube on the table, then went back to digging in her bag. She pulled out a pocket pussy and some webbing. She ducked under the table and slid the pocket pussy around Jerry's limp dick, then secured it against his body with the webbing. Mora slowly unzipped her skirt and allowed it to drop to the floor. Strapped around her waist and legs was the strap for a strap on. When she turned around, she slipped the blue dildo into a ring fastened onto the strap. She dripped a bit of lube on the head of the jelly dick and masturbated it, moaning loudly. Her eyes fixed on Jerry's. "Now, you be a good boy and lick that pussy." She retrieved a small plastic device from her bag and twisted one of the dials. The pussy around Jerry's cock vibrated very gently. Mora stepped onto the stool that held Jerry's legs. He could feel the cold lube dripping against his exposed asshole. Mora used the tip of the dildo to rub the lube against Jerry's asshole.

Her trust was torturously slow. She only allowed a small fraction of the head to slip inside Jerry's tightly puckered asshole, and then allowed the tight sphincter to push it back out again. She thrust again, allowing just a little more of the head to slip inside his ass, then allowing it to be pushed back out. Mora moaned and thrust again with the same painstaking crawl, teasing, taunting, and letting Jerry experience each movement she made.

She slapped the back of his head. "Lick that pussy, bitch."

Jerry buried his face in Marlar's pussy and began lapping greedily. The buzz of the pussy against his dick increased and began pulsing as Mora thrust a little faster until the head of the dong slipped inside Jerry's asshole. He moaned against Marlar's pussy, rubbing his nose against her clit. She wriggled as his moan tickled her pussy. Mora continued to thrust very, very slowly. Jerry shivered. Having a dick in his ass felt incredible! His dick sprang back to life, harder than ever inside the vinyl pussy that throbbed and pulsated against his dick. He felt the urge to thrust back, welcoming the dick further inside. Mora growled and thrust deep into his ass, turning up the vibration of the pussy. The dildo in his ass began to vibrate as well, adding to the sensation, creeping up his spine. Marlar wriggled underneath his face, pressing her pussy against him, silently begging him to lick her. Jerry fucked his wife's beautiful pussy with his tongue as he ground his ass against Mora. She turned both vibrators on high, dropped the control onto the floor, and grabbed his hips, fucking him with full, deep thrusts. Marlar's body spasmed, her warm, wet cum spurting against Jerry's face, her moans muffled by the gag. He felt the cuff release and instinctively grabbed the pocket pussy to stroke it against his cock. He felt the familiar shudder and pressed his face against Marlar's soaked pussy, moaning against her as he found his release. Mora's strokes became more insistent, her breathing coming in short gasps. She moaned loudly, cumming hard, her hands pulling his ass hard against her as she pounded into him.

Her hands relaxed. She released him and slid the dick back out of Jerry's ass. It was almost as pleasurable coming out as it was pounding into him. Mora released the under the table restraints and sat in a chair, catching her breath.

"I would say that this session went remarkably well. I can't wait to see what another session would do for us." Mora smirked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anthother Useless Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds