• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Casino Loving

Casino Loving

We had met Matt on the internet around September; he was 22 and curious about getting to know an "Older" woman. To my total disbelief Stephanie agreed to talk with him through e-mail, if he made the first move. I was able to forward a picture of Matt to her and one of her pictures to him and I found they were both mutually "Interested", to use her words.

Several months went by and they seemed to really hit it off through e-mail and now phone conversations on an almost regular basis I would find myself seeing her pulling in the driveway on the phone and when I asked who it was I would get a smile and maybe smack on the butt.

The time had come for me to go to my annual convention for work and to my surprise Stephanie was the one who had brought up finally meeting Matt in person for the first time.

I had arranged to stay over an extra day and upgrade my room to a suite (I usually do for our anniversary) the difference was I also reserved a regular room for Matt in case he wanted to stay overnight, I didn't want him getting any ideas.

Well Friday was finally here I had talked to Steph and she was on her way and we should be together in a couple hours. Once we were together I took her to our suite and we talked over the evening I had planned. We showered together but did nothing other than cuddle and soap each other for what seemed like a very long time we just embraced and kissed it was actually very nice. Steph told me we were to meet Matt at the Casino entrance at 7 o'clock. The shower was over so it was time to get dressed, me in my khaki pants and dress shirt and her in a skirt and blouse combo that revealed just enough to blow my socks off. Let me give you a little background....

My wife is 32, brunette, brown eyes and 36C chest and she was a dancer for almost twenty years which gives her a set of legs that are breathtaking I won't even mention her smile...Lets just say she is every mans dream with her wholesome looks and shyness.

It was 7PM and Matt showed up right on time and met us in the casino bar. When they saw each other they had a quick embrace like to old friends but they also shared a peck on the cheek which I had never seen Steph do with anyone. We ordered Matt a beer and Steph finished her Chocolate whatever?? So we decided to go dance at a local nightclub. They played hip hop and club music so it was all nice and fast and we were all talking and having a good time. After another drink break and several hours of dancing and sweating a slow song came on, when Matt asked Steph to dance I wasn't sure what to think but didn't protest as they raced off to the dance floor. It was obvious they still found each other interesting because they were definitely dancing slow and close. I watched as Matt stole a rub and a quick squeeze of her butt without protest from Steph who looked at him and said something that made them both laugh.

It came time to leave and being the sober one I went and got the truck. To my surprise Matt followed her into the back seat. On the ride home everything was quiet except for a couple giggles from the back seat it was dark and I couldn't see what was going on but it seemed like no big deal. Once back to the Hotel I said I we should get a bottle of wine and take it up to the room. Steph said her feet hurt from dancing and it was too far a walk so I said I would go while she and Matt went up to the suite......It took almost an hour and I hoped Matt hadn't left...

When I entered the suite I noticed the lights had not been turned on but the bathroom light was which cast a dim light throughout the two room suite. I noticed them sitting together on the couch in an embrace and their lips were locked. I moved into a position where I could watch and have a drink when I noticed his hands were roaming freely over her body. I watched as he ran his hand up her stocking covered leg under her skirt, which got another giggle. I watched as he squeezed each breast and then slowly removed her panties from under the skirt. Throughout his open fondling of my wife she was obviously enjoying rubbing and squeezing his crotch and chest. He started kissing her neck and the front of her throat slowly moving down to her chest; he kissed her breast through the material then pulled it aside and unhooked her bra I could tell she was really getting into this. I don't even think they noticed me come in. As he kissed her bare breast I could see his free hand was all the way under her skirt and he was rubbing her faster and faster.

Throughout his open fondling she had managed to unzip his pants and remove his penis. She seemed content with stroking him while his fingers buzzed away on her most intimate areas. I watched as he slowly kissed his way down until he hiked her skirt up and began licking and sucking around her vagina which was already swelled and dripping moisture, it wasn't long before he was on his knees in front of her and she was bucking her hips and moaning. It had been so long and I haven't heard her have such an intense orgasm in almost a year. When she was able to get her wits together I watched as he placed his hand on her head to motion her to return the favor, which she obliged. I watched as she kissed her way down his muscular body until she was in the same position he had used just minutes earlier. She teased him by kissing all around the tender area and brushing against his penis, he wouldn't stand for that so he guided her head with his hand to show what he was ready for.

She caressed and kissed on him the way she did with me so many years ago. After several minutes she began to speed up as her hand was a blur I could tell he was cumming.....Wait she wasn't moving away, not jumping up, nothing she just slowed and kept a steady rhythm while he was cumming in her mouth (Later she told me he said she was going to swallow on the ride back to the hotel and she didn't feel comfortable saying no).

Matt told her he wanted to go to the bed and she stopped and stood up as he smacked her butt. I lost sight of them as they rounded the corner into the bedroom.

I had to reposition my self so I could get a view of the scene which was sure to be hot after what I had already witnessed. I noticed Matt was standing behind her running his hands up and down the length of her body and kissing her shoulders while they grinded together. I watched as he pulled her skirt down and lifted her blouse off, he then cupped her breasts while she reached behind to rub his now naked legs and erect penis. She climbed up on the bed and placed her hands on the mattress to raise her butt in the air, after a quick kiss he guided his penis into her. She let out a soft moan and offered no protest as he buried what he had to the hilt from behind. After several minutes it was obvious they were both enjoying themselves when he pulled out to switch positions.

Matt climbed onto the bed and lay flat while she positioned herself over his penis and lowered into position with a sigh and their lips locked. They kissed the remainder of the encounter which I found to be arousing. She slowly rocked back and forth while his hands once again roamed freely throughout her body after twenty minutes of this I could tell he had found her clitoris when her rocking became more deliberate and faster then it happened. I watched as Steph had her second orgasm for the evening it seemed even more intense then the first and she yelled "I'm Cumming" I'm pretty sure I heard him tell her to say it.

After she was able to settle down Matt rolled her over placing himself on top and entered her once again. It was after ten minutes or so I noticed he was speeding up and to my surprise they were both bucking wildly and moaning...She had another orgasm, which blew my mind.

Matt cleaned up and she walked him to the door where she gave him another innocent peck on the cheek and said goodnight. Neither one acknowledged me the entire time but I followed her to bed. I said I couldn't believe she had three orgasms to which she replied "I told you I always wanted a smaller guy" and after my hand job we fell asleep in each others arms. The following day we talked about what happened in great detail and made love most of the day. I'm not sure if we'll ever see Matt again but we'll always have great memories.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Casino Loving

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds