• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • She Gets Her Wish Ch. 03

She Gets Her Wish Ch. 03

I tossed and turned for quite awhile last night, before I could finally fall asleep. Your words fresh in my mind ... thoughts running around in my head ... images flashing in front of me overtime when I closed my eyes. Images of the new me ... the new me being with you. Touching you, caressing you, kissing you, fucking you ... and you doing all the same to me.

It was early this morning, the sun not even up yet when I was finally alone in bed and I couldn't take any more. All I could think about was sliding out of the silk boxers I had worn to bed and furiously pumping on a rock hard cock until I came harder than I ever have before. The orgasm I had this morning was incredible ... well ... both of them were. How could they not have been ...

... with thoughts like this running through my head ...

You've brought me to the edge and left me clinging for life. The pressure, the pleasure, the throbbing ... being so close to coming and then for you to stop. I almost can't breath. Yet it feels so incredible. And I can't help but wonder ... all the times you've looked down at me when I've done that to you ... have I looked as pleased with myself as you look right now.

I take a couple of steps back from you, to gather myself and catch my breath. All the while not taking my eyes off the throbbing cock you've left between my legs. And when I look back at you, I find your eyes in the same place. My gaze is diverted only by the gorgeous cock I see standing hard and long between your legs. And I realize that I've not been the only person enjoying this.

I walk back to you, and hold out my hand ... guiding you to your feet. You know how much I love your body. How many times I've lavished attention on it ... worshiped it really, with the attention you deserve coming from your little girl. And that body, your body, is standing in front of me. But as I reach out to stroke your arm I realize ... these aren't your little girl's hands. Well, they are ... but they are bigger, stronger, masculine hands. Not the long, delicate fingered hands of your slave. And as I move my hands up your arms, to your shoulders I realize I can grip you tighter, stronger ... more forcefully than I ever could.

I pull you towards me and feel no resistance ... you are letting me be aggressive. And with the power in these muscles that you gave me ... it's very easy. As I slip my tongue into your mouth to play with yours I run my hands down your back and find the prize I was searching for ... your gorgeous ass. And I can't control the urge to grab it ... grabbing your ass tight with both hands and pulling you against me. The sensation of my hard cock pressed against yours ... pinned between our bodies ... makes my head spin.

Before I even let my lips leave yours, I turn you around. So you are standing in front of me ... both of us in front of the mirror. I want to watch my body move as I start to touch you. I watch in the mirror as my knees bend ... the muscular legs flex to lower me to the ground. The stronger shoulders move as I grip your cheeks in my hands ... stroking them, grabbing them ... harder than I've ever been able to before. Easily sliding your cheeks open as I slip one wet, masculine finger between them to tease you. And being able to control your movement ... holding on to your hips as I slip my tongue between them. Slowly teasing and licking and flicking the tight hole I find there. And stroking you harder than I ever have before, when I slide a hand up and between your legs to grab your gorgeous cock. Feeling it throbbing as hard as mine is.

As I continue to tease and torment you the reality hits me. You have made it possible for me to not only worship this gorgeous ass ... but to have it, to take it ... to fuck it as long as I want. And for it to really be me who is giving you that pleasure ... and that it's you who has allowed both of us to experience it.

The very thought is almost more than I can take ...

I stand up and almost spin you around ... turning you towards the bed. I wrap my arms around you, pinning my body against yours ... pressing my cock against your ass. And nuzzling your ear with my mouth ... "Mark ... I want you ... thank you, thank you ... thank you for giving me this gift ... thank you for sharing all this with me ... let me show you how grateful I am."

I step away from you, and slide my hand up your back ... between your shoulders ... and gently push ... bending you forward ... your arms on the bed ... your hips and ass raised ... and right in front of me.

My new hands wander up your back and out to your hips. Gripping and massaging the muscles under my hands. Grabbing and stroking the cheeks in front of me. Pulling them apart as I move my powerful cock between them ...

Not that I want to stop here ... but I had to try and torment you as badly as you did me ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • She Gets Her Wish Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds