• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Butterfly Kisses Ch. 04

Butterfly Kisses Ch. 04

:: Monica ::

What have I done?

I felt numb and sick as I slid down the trunk of the tree, my mind buzzing and my body trembling. I had kissed my father. And liked it! Oh, who am I trying to kid? My pussy was so wet that my panties were sticking in my crotch. Just the smell of his aftershave made my nipples tingle. Jorge had never made me feel like that. And I wanted more. But it was wrong, wasn't it? It was incest and that was morally wrong. That much I knew. But what to do with my feelings?

I took a deep breath as I recalled the look on his face and the tone of his voice. He had been as surprised as I was and I knew he shared my feelings. I knew because there was no mistaking the hardness of his cock rubbing against my ass crack but what was I going to do about it? I didn't want him to feel pity for me. I wanted him to want me because he loved me as much as I loved him.

I had to go home. I knew that whatever was going to happen, I had to face him. He might throw me out of the house, sure, but he might also welcome me into his arms. I would never know if I didn't talk to him.

Terrified beyond belief, I pulled myself up and headed back to the house. Dad wasn't in the kitchen, where I had expected him to be and I climbed the stairs, calling his name and received no answer. I found him in his bedroom, crying as he stared out the window at the tree that I had been sitting under.

"Daddy?" I sat down next to him, putting my hand over his and looking at his face. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm so ashamed."

"Why? I'm the one who kissed you."

"But I wanted it." He turned to me and his beautiful eyes continued to fill with tears. "And God help me, I still want it."

"So do I, Daddy." Suddenly, all the worries I'd had went up in a puff of smoke and I got on my knees beside him, taking his face in my hands and gazing into his eyes. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and leaned forward.

:: Andrew ::

My entire body shook as her lips touched mine again. Again, my brain reminded me that she was my daughter but the deep-seated lust and the undeniable connection reminded me that all that was happening was real, that the feelings I felt for my daughter were real. I fought with myself as her tongue softly traced the outlines of my mouth. She was waiting for me to respond, I knew, but I still couldn't bring myself to do it, no matter how hard my cock was. I grasped her arms and set her back from me, breaking our kiss.

"Nica, we have to talk first."

"Why? You'll only end up saying no."

She was right. Her kiss was wonderful until I started thinking about what we were doing. "But Nica, I'm your father."

"Remember Homecoming?" My stomach twisted into knots. I remembered her Homecoming and the kiss that I gave her before she left. I felt the same way then as I did now when we kissed, as if I'd been struck by lightning. "Remember that kiss you gave me before I left?" She moved closer, her eyes moving from mine to my mouth. "You felt it then too, didn't you?"

What should I say? She was confusing me so much and I was overwhelmed by the day's events. First, her arrival, then the regeneration of feelings that I'd worked so hard to bury when she left. My strength was failing fast. "Yes."

"Did you know that it was the reason I left?"

I just glared at her, utterly speechless. "What?"

"I couldn't stay in the house with you. It hurt too much. I used to masturbate and imagine what it would be like to be Mom, to be able to touch you whenever I wanted." I shivered as her fingers slid over my bare shoulders and over my furred chest. "To kiss you whenever I wanted." Her warm lips touched the side of my throat and the breath left my lungs. "To make love to you whenever I wanted." She pulled back, her eyes searching mine as she tantalizingly nibbled on her plump bottom lip. "Please, Daddy?"

God help me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Butterfly Kisses Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds