• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • One Last Summer Pleasure

One Last Summer Pleasure

Minds, bodies and hearts. Our bodies are made to feel. The nerve endings run from our flesh deep inside to our spine and then up to our brain, where that feeling is processed. We receive the feeling of touch, but it is our heart and our mind that turn what we are feeling into pleasure. If life was an 8th grade chemistry experiment that everyone did, she knew there were ways of freshening it up.

She slipped into a pair of panties that looked most like a bikini bottom, a full one, not a thong, and a t shirt. She grabbed a comforter, rolled like a sleeping bag, a towel, a small wicker basket that contained a few items especially for this excursion, slid into her favorite pair of flip-flops, ones with a flower bud between her perfectly pedicured big and second toes, where the thong rested, and moved to the screen door.

She took a quick glance either way down her sidewalk before stepping off of her porch. Nothing. The seasonal people had left for their permanent homes and the locals, what few that remained, were at work. She exited and leisurely strolled towards an open field only a few hundred yards from the beach. Really, it was a vacant lot, but over the winter, the plans were to turn it into a large condo for some celeb that she read about in Page Six. So, this would be her final opportunity.

Even though she had done this over and over again, there was still a jolt, a rush of adrenaline every single time, just like the first time. Well, not the VERY first time, when she ran out of the dressing room at Bloomingdale's at the age of six wearing only her black patent leather Mary Janes and giggling as her mother chased her across the selling floor. That was almost forgotten, but somehow never quite.

She smiled at her youthful impudence and realized that it was part of the reason she felt so excited every time she did this. She placed the wicker basket at her feet, unfurled the comforter and placed it on the smooth grass, making a soft, downy mattress behind a blind of bushes. Then, she put the towel over it and laid it out flat and smooth.

A cursory glance around. No one. Still, the thought that someone might see her added an extra spark. Maybe one of the contractors would show up to do some surveying of the hills and valleys. Perhaps a wandering sailor would need a port to park his dinghy, or any other dumb, bad and amusingly horrible double entendre she could come up with at the moment.

Her smile made her face glow, and she was already warm with desire, before she even got her panties off. She decided to take them off first, just to keep them dry. The cotton would show and that would be nearly as bad as a Walk Of Shame, if anyone saw.

Out of her panties, she shuddered a little, partially with fear and excitement, partially because the wind kicked up and whistled a breeze right between her thighs, blowing right across her slickening labia and clit and nudging the tuft of hair right above it. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she paused for a moment, knees bent outward, hips thrust slightly forward, while the wind did the work, a literal blow job until the wind calmed down, and so did she.

Normally, she would toss off her t shirt and lie down. But this time, she took her time. She sat, lotus position, and brought her hands to their respective shoulders. Grabbing the T shirt by the shoulder fabric, she slowly scrolled the shirt up a little at a time, like raising a curtain at a theater, letting the fabric brush her already hardened nipples until they hit the sunlight, like two stars entering the spotlight!

She pulled the shirt over her head and was fully, completely, utterly, and ecstatically naked. She turned to her little basket and removed a small tube of sunscreen. Even in the longer angles the sun made at this time of year, there was the chance of burning those very sensitive areas that don't normally get this kind of exposure.

Lying back naked, on one of the last warm days of the year, in an open field, face to the sun, and fully spread eagle with a light breeze blowing over/around/into her, she began to massage the sunscreen right into her boobs. Gently brushing her tits with her fingertips, and stroking and cupping them gently, she made certain her chest was fully protected from U-V rays. Running her fingers over herself, she held her nips as she lifted them away from her chest and let the ooze slide through her fingertips, releasing her breasts as she released her nipples from her finger pinch. She couldn't help but be certain that her lower half was equally protected and rolled herself over. Slathering a palmful of sunscreen on, she massaged it into her ass, making absolutely sure that the areas near her anus were well protected, before wiping the remainder down her thighs, legs and feet. Then she sat back, flat, in a star position, and felt the earth spinning, her heart beating wildly out of her chest.

We are made to experience pleasure. The soothing calm of the air. As mammals, our hair responds to the stimulation. The excitement of being unclothed in an open place and the slight chill of the temperature causes the heart to beat faster, goosebumps to appear, breath to shorten, blood to travel.

The methodical pace of it all only adds to the delight, as waiting increases the need.

She had a breathing and body ritual she would do. She would take a long, deep breath and tense up all of the muscles in her body, hold them tight and then, relax as she exhaled. By concentrating on her breathing and on the outside stimulus, she could feel her body responding, her mind already projecting ahead, but trying not to go too far ahead. This must be done properly.

The glint of the sun made her see things in an almost washed out brightness. She turned to her little basket and found a small device. It was her favorite tiny vibrator and it worked like this. It blew a small but powerful stream of air much like a vacuum exhaust from a tiny arm on the unit's top, and vibrated in a circular fashion. When inserted correctly, it could blow this stream of air right on her clitoris.

She forgot to wipe the excess sunscreen off of her fingers and couldn't power up the vibrator. She wiped her hands on the towel, but the vibrator itself was already slippery, and it skuttled out of her grasp.

"Excuse me. Do you need any help?"

She shrieked loudly and quickly pulled up her comforter looking blindly around for where the voice came from.

"I don't, but someone does!"

A moment later, a man was standing over her and a woman was right behind him.

"Oh, hey," called the woman.

She was too mortified to do anything but nod.

"It's ok sir. She's a resident."

The man, who was clearly some utilities guy, nodded knowingly, smiled and left. The woman sat down.

"Is everything ok?" she asked, peeling the comforter from her still slippy palms.

"Oh, my. Everything is ok," she said, arching an eyebrow and giving a wry smile. "I think you dropped this." The woman picked up the vibrator and flipped it on. "Now where can I put this for you?"

She was still frozen.

"I know this was designed to stimulate the clit, but since yours looks quite aroused already, let me show you what I like to do."

The woman matter-of-factly flipped the vibrator on high, moved down between her naked thighs and placed the unit right at the edge of her vaginal opening, only reversed, so the air would blow directly on her anus.

She almost leaped as high as a frog.

The woman held her ankles after the unit was placed inside. Shortly, she released the grasp on her ankles and started stroking her fingertips along the outside of her thighs. She began to massage her legs ever so gently and the tension began to melt.

The woman started to lick her inner thighs with her tongue, easing her face toward the vibrator. She brushed her thighs with her cheek before bringing her lips gently to her thickening clit. When she pursed her lips together and slid her tongue out to touch her clit, she lost all control. She yelped as her hips bucked and her ass clenched and released over and over in her orgasm, and she sighed in total bliss, almost falling asleep.

About fifteen minutes later, when she was awakened by the sound of a passing vehicle, she was alone. Was it a dream? She looked around. No one. No sign of another person at all. The vibrator was off to the side of the comforter. She quickly gathered up her items, put her t and panties back on, slid into her flip-flops and hastily walked back to her place.

When she got to the door, there was a note. Apparently, she was getting free satellite TV for a year.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • One Last Summer Pleasure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 292 milliseconds