• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Swingin in Philly

Swingin in Philly

The Story

Starring Mark and Jess

They always enjoyed their weekends in Philly. Mark worked nearly 60 hours a week and Jess was in school mostly at night, so their time together was limited, at best. These three day weekends were as romantic as they were rejuvenating.

Thursday night they got some dinner, took a walk through the city and called it an early night to rest for the weekend. Friday morning began somewhere around 11 with Mark sliding Jess' panties off and waking her with a slow, sensual fuck. She loved when he did that. Gently waking her from her deep slumber wrapped in his arms. He would softly kiss her neck while his cock stiffened pressed into her tight ass cheeks. Sliding his hands down the front of her body he would gently tease her nipples; biting her earlobe at the same time.

She gently moaned in appreciation and pressed her ass harder against his stiff meat; his caress becoming harder strokes of her skin. She rolled onto her back and pulled him onto her body—kissing each other deeply while they breathed heavy…

After an hour long wake up session, they ordered breakfast in bed and snuggled til two. The day was filled with spontaneous laughter, and they made the best of their day together while shopping and bar hopping throughout their favorite weekend city.

The night was fun as the day, but instead of shopping, it was spent at the bars. They went to several before settling in at a pub across the street from the hotel.

The jukebox was loud and the room was smoky and the locals were ever so friendly. (After all, Philly is the 'City of Brotherly Love') They laughed and mingled and danced the whole night. After his 5th gin and tonic and her 3rd Tom Collins, they were feeling pretty sexed and ready to head back to the room for an evening that neither of them expected….

They stumbled through the lobby, boisterously loud with her proudly exclaiming 'I'm gonna rip your clothes off when we get to our room!' With him responding 'I'm gonna rip yours off right now!' as he playfully pulled her tank top down, exposing her breast to the cold hotel lobby air…

The elevator light was at the 11th floor; three below their suite, when Mark said 'Shit…I left my smokes at the bar…I'm gonna go grab them. I'll meet you in our room, okay?"

"Okay…I'd go back with you but I REALLY gotta pee!"

"Alright babe—you better be ready for me when I get back"

"Baby, I'm ready for you NOW" she said as she pulled him to her and slid her tounge deep into his mouth and they drunkenly kissed at the elevator doors"

"Alright…I'll be right back!"

He staggered back though the lobby as she stood waiting for the doors. The light blinked it's way down to L and she stepped inside.

She pressed 14 and stepped back to lean against the wall. Thoughts of fucking her man's hard cock and sucking him hard again ran through her mind as her pussy got moister by the second. She closed her eyes and gently squeezed her breast, gently twisting her nipple; until the elevator stopped at the fourth floor.

She opened her eyes and tried to compose herself but the next passenger was a young looking business traveler heading back to his room for the night. Dressed in a pair of jeans and a black tee shirt, the clean cut looking traveler noticing the disheveled state of Jess smiled brightly and asked 'How YOU doin?'

Jess giggled sexily and said 'I'm fuckin GREAT!' Havin a good ol' time! How about you?

'Eh..just hanging out. I'm here from Cleveland on business and am pretty bored.'

'Dude, there's a TON of bars around here! That's where we've been all night!'

'We?"

'Haha..oh yeah..my man forgot his smokes at the bar and ran back to get em.'

'Too bad…I was just about to ask if you wanted to come by my room and smoke a joint with me'

Jess, remembering that they had ran out of pot the day before, thought for a second about the strangers proposition. She'd really like to smoke a joint, and the guy seemed nice enough (not to mention, pretty well built and good looking) so she decided to say..

'That's alright. I'm sure he won't mind. Besides, I can call him and let him know what room you're in'

'Sounds like a plan' he said.

And they exited the elevator at the 16th floor…

To be continued….

PART TWO

They walked down the quiet hallway to the strangers room and walked inside. Jess was feeling friendly and made herself comfortable on one of the couches in the suite. Her new friend sat down next to her and opened his stash bag and pulled out a pre rolled joint and lit it up.

They chatted politely until the topic came to their respective relationships. After introducing himself as Tom, he went on to explain that he was recently divorced after falling into a dull sex life with his ex wife. It seemed that he wanted to explore the 'other side' of sex while his wife was content with ten minutes of missionary and rolling over to sleep.

They giggled as the joint burned down and Jess told Tom that she and her man were one of the lucky couples that are completely open in their relationship, as long as both of them agreed to 'whatever may happen'.

That prompted Tom to ask her if it'd be okay if he kissed her. She leaned in and in a drunken, passionate way—kissed his mouth deeply. She aggressively slid her hand down to his crotch, rubbing his cock through his jeans and said 'MY! What have you got hidden in there?'

Tom chuckled and said 'Why don't you see for yourself?'

She said 'I'd love to---but if we're going to hang out here, I have to let my man know where I am. Would it be okay with you if he joined us?'

'Well, if that's the only way that you'll suck my cock, then sure!'

Jess stood up to get her phone to call Mark and let him know that she found the party…

"Hi honey! Are you back in the room? Yeah, I ran into Tom in the elevator! He's from Cleveland and offered to get us high! Uh huh….sure…he sure is (she said while looking at her new friend)…come down here and we'll leave the door open….don't forget to bring condoms baby….oh yeah…I'd say we ARE gonna have that kind of night"

She went to the door and propped it open with the inside lock, went to the bathroom to freshen up and came back to sit next to Tom.

"Did I hear you tell your man to bring condoms?"

"you sure did" she said.

"Well aren't I just a lucky guy!"

"Honey, you have NO idea how lucky you just got" and she kneeled in front of him and pulled his cock out of his pants and began stroking it hard. Her hands gently rubbed his balls as his large cock grew larger and she opened her mouth to taste her new friends meat.

"mmmmm…..thats good babe….are you sure your man doesn't mind this?"

She took his cock out of her mouth and said 'Honey, he encourages it'

"Works for me!"

She was surprised to see his cock grow from 6 inches soft to over 10 inches and fat when he got hard. She realized that this beast was sizably bigger than Marks and got wet thinking about taking him into her pussy. She struggled to get the whole thing in her mouth and began fucking his tool with her skilled tongue.

His head was resting back on the couch, eyes closed, enjoying the blowjob of a lifetime when Mark stumbled through the door, seeing his beautiful girl on her knees with a strangers cock in her mouth gave him an instant hard on. He put the six packs down on the dresser and introduced himself to Tom; while Jess was still sucking his cock. She took his cock from her mouth and stood up to kiss Mark deeply and say 'Ready for some fun baby?'

"You know I am!" Said Mark. "Now get back on your knees and show Tom how great you are at sucking cock"

"Oh, I know how good she is at sucking cock!" he said, as Jess got back on her knees and licked his shaft from the base to the tip and swallowed the length of his meat until she gagged.

Mark sat down on the couch next to Tom and took off his pants, took out his 8 inch piece and began stroking it, watching his hot woman give great head to their playmate.

She reached one hand to Marks cock and gently stroked him while still sucking on Tom. Mark laughed and said 'I love coming to Philly!"

Jess now wanted to taste her man in her mouth and positioned herself to suck on the cock that she loved. She switched to stroking Toms cock while taking all of Mark into her mouth and went down hard on her man. She began alternating between to the two…sucking one while stroking the other and both men were in bliss.

Tom stood up and positioned himself behind Jess and pulled her skirt off, exposing her g-string and tight ass. He slid his hand between her legs and massaged her moist pussy; Jess beginning to moan with a cock in her mouth.

He pulled her panties aside and slipped two fingers into her dripping wet pussy and began gently fucking her moist twat.

Moaning more, she took Marks cock out of her mouth and looked up at her Lover, "Honey, what should we have our new friend do to me now?"

"I think that if he wants to fuck you, he should lick that pussy of yours first"

"You heard the man" said Jess "Get down there and taste my juices"

To be continued…..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Swingin in Philly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds