• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Journal May 23 2005 Editor's Version

Journal May 23 2005 Editor's Version

Journal May 23, 2005

What a day I had today. Marty, my Forman, ragged my ass all day because I put the wrong color on some cabinets. It was terrible.. The only thing that held me together was knowing that Lisa was at home with a hot bath drawn, and dinner ready. she has been so good all week, I think I'll do something special for her this weekend.

When I got home, the house was a fucking pigsty. My bath was not drawn, and I didn't smell my dinner cooking. I called and called, but Lisa was nowhere to be found. Now I'm really pissed. She will be taught a lesson that she would not soon forget.

I grabbed my favorite paddle from its place in the locker, oiled it and returned it. I then poured myself a drink, and sat down turning on the evening news. About 30 minutes later, Lisa came in. Upon seeing me, she knew that all hell was about to break loose. The shock and instant fear on her face almost made me feel sorry for her. But she has to learn, and I am the son of a bitch to teach her.

"Where have you been?" I asked angrily.

She only looked down at the floor and mumbled.

"Stop talking to the fucking floor and talk to me, Bitch". I barked, letting my anger show.

"I've been shopping," she said softly.

A trembling was heard in her voice. She was scared, and had every right to be. She had done wrong and she knew it. She also knew that she was about to be taught a lesson. A lesson that she would not soon forget.

"Shopping for what?" I asked.

She reached in to her bag and pulled out a pair of red and black cuffs and something that looked lacey, also red and black. All of which looked very expensive. She explained that these things were for me. Laughing to myself, I held up the lace. It turned out to be a sexy bra and crotchless panty set.

"Were you thinking that I would look sexy in these?" I asked.

"No. I was hoping you would find me sexy wearing them." She replied.

I didn't respond to her explanation. I just threw the panty and bra at her feet. Looking away from her, I simply took a sip of my drink, letting my anger stew for a while.

"I stink, draw my bath." I told her.

Lisa ran off to the bathroom as ordered. I finished my drink as she returned to let me know that my bath was ready. I stood in the bathroom as she removed my shirt. Then she then knelt down to her knees to loosen my belt and release the buttons on my pants. I then eased myself in to the hot bath. I sat back in the tub to relax, as she left to fix my dinner. After soaking for 30 minutes, and scrubbing the days grime off, I dried off and put on my robe. I went in to the dinning room and found dinner was ready. Not only that, the house had been cleaned up. She knew that she had really fucked up this time and was really scared. She had taken off her clothes and put on the bra and panty set. Apparently thinking that it would ease my temper. A nice try it was, but it didn't work. We ate dinner in silence.

Finally I spoke, "you've been bad, very bad, and you know I have to punish you?"

"Yes sir, I know I've been bad." She replied.

"Get your ass on the fucking bed now!" I barked at her.

Without a word, she got up and ran for the bedroom. When I entered the bedroom, she was sitting on the edge of the bed with her hands folded in her lap. Seeing her bottom lip quiver, I knew that she was terrified. She had every right to be, She had fucked up royally and she knew it.

"Get your fucking ass off of my bed, and down on your knees." I ordered.

Lisa wasted no time complying with my order. "Lean over on that bed, NOW!" I barked.

She did.

I took the new cuffs and placed one on each wrist, but not linking them together. Using some cotton rope, I then tied her knees to the rings I installed on the floor at the foot of the bed. This caused her knees to be spread wide apart. I then tied her cuffs to rings on the wall at the head of the bed, using more cotton rope. Standing back to survey my work. I was amazed by how sexy she looked spread across the foot of my bed. Tied and helpless against the attack that she would soon feel.

She looked so fucking hot, that I almost fucked her right then. But I had other business to attend to. I walked to the locker and took out my paddle, and walked back to the bed. I stood there looking at her pale white ass, knowing that it wasn't going to look like that much longer. I reached down and rubbed her ass cheeks in turn. I brought my paddle down on her ass with a loud pop. She jumped as best she could. I raised my hand and let her have another hard smack.

Lisa's ass was turning a very bright red. I rubbed her tender ass, feeling its heat. I wasn't finished with her lesson just yet. I started giving her a series of smacks on her ass and upper thighs. By now her skin was glowing, as it got redder. I saw moisture dripping down her legs. I reached down and touched it... following it back up to its source. Her pussy was dripping. It was that fucking wet. The slut! I went to the locker and grabbed the tube of warming lubricant. I squeezed a lot out on my fingers and then rubbed it on her pussy and clit. I made sure that her pussy wasn't left out and rubbed some ointment in there too. I then put some more on my fingers and lubed her asshole real good, inside and out.

Kneeling on the floor behind her, I smacked her ass with my hand. I then started to giver her another series of swats. First one hand then the other. Large red handprints started to appear on that beautiful ass. I was getting so fucking hard watching her ass shake as I spanked her. I grabbed my cock and pressed it to her ass hole. I pushed in enough to get my cock head in. I then swatted her ass hard and plunged my cock deep into her tight ass. she let out a loud scream from the instant shock and pain of my new assault. I reached up and grabbed her hair. Yanking on it hard, pulling her back on to my throbbing cock. I started fucking that tight ass hard and fast. Slapping that ass with each deep thrust. I felt my sack slapping her pussy with each thrust. Her ass was so fucking tight, I knew I wasn't going to last long, so I just fucked her as hard and as fast as I could.

I couldn't believe it. Lisa was trying to grind her ass in to me. She was trying to get more of my cock in her tortured ass. Not only that. she was squeezing my cock with her tight puckered muscle. It almost felt like she was trying to suck my cock deeper in her ass. By now she was moaning loudly between her screams. I can't last much longer. I can feel the pressure building. It won't be long now. Her cheeks shake and quiver with each powerful thrust I give her. It is so fucking hot to watch my cock slide in and out of her.

"OH OH OH GOD! FUCK! FUCK ME HARD!" Lisa screamed at me.

I was more than happy to oblige. I kept pounding my swollen cock in her tight ass. I yanked her head back by her hair. Forcing her back on my cock. I thrust hard and deep as I start shooting my cum deep in her ass. She then started to cum, clenching my cock hard. As Lisa recovered from her orgasm, I pulled my cock from her ass. My cum dripping down her legs, mixing with the juices from her pussy. I then went to the bathroom to clean up.

As I returned to the bedroom, I saw Lisa tied up on the bed helpless. I knew then that I wasn't done tormenting this sexy creature. I climbed on to the bed, between her stretched out arms, and sat down. I lifted her head by her hair, and scooted forward to get my cock closer to her face.

"Suck it bitch." I ordered. Knowing that she had no other choice, she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck and lick.

It didn't take Lisa long to get my cock rock hard again. She gives the best blowjobs. I then started to thrust my cock into her throat. I was literally fucking her face. The sight of my cock sliding in to her hungry mouth was unbelievable.

"Oh yeah, bitch. Suck my cock good." I told her.

My bound and tortured cocksucker was doing her job well. Every time I slid my cock out, she would lick my cock head wildly.

"You fucking cocksucker, you like sucking cock don't you?" I said.

Lisa could only moan her reply around my throbbing cock.

Just watching my entire cock slide in Lisa's hungry mouth was enough to make me blow my load. But I held off. I was fucking her face, driving my cock deep in her throat. I loved the feeling of her horny tongue teasing my cock. Each time I thrust my cock in her mouth, I'd force her head into my lap, trying to get more in her hot mouth.

"Make me cum, you cocksucker. Make me cum, and swallow it. I don't want you to spill a drop. Eat my cum" I ordered her.

Lisa was only too happy to comply. As if she had a choice in the matter.

It didn't take Lisa long to get my balls to boil. I was ready to cum in her hungry mouth. She was really working my cock over with her talented tongue. I closed my eyes and grunted as I filled her mouth with cum. She sucked and licked as I kept pumping more cum in her hungry mouth. She gave me a big smile as I slid my spent cock from her mouth. Knowing that she had given me a fantastic blowjob. I untied the ropes that bound her to the wall and then untied her legs. She just laid there unsure of what to do next.

"Go get yourself cleaned up and get right back here." I commanded.

We spent the rest of the night making love. I'm sure that Lisa has learned her lesson well. Time will tell..

Send feedback to the address in my profile. Thank you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Journal May 23 2005 Editor's Version

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 615 milliseconds