• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • She Invited Him In Ch. 03

She Invited Him In Ch. 03

The email from her wasn't enough. I told her she had to meet me, look me in the eye and say what she wanted. It was hard, seeing her for that brief moment. She had that nervous smile I remembered so well, from when she was in trouble. Her red hair, her pale smooth skin, the sparkle in her eyes and the scent of her. Even in the shapeless baggy jeans and loose shirt she wore, I could see her curves. They were burned into my memory from my fingers tracing them for so many nights. I remembered them without seeing them.

She had a sweet curve to her hips; it made it look like she was dancing even when she was walking. But she was still now, and her arms were crossed over her full breasts. I could feel her breasts, nestled against my chest, like they had been so many nights when I held her, just looking at her.

We met in front of a 7-11 near the crappy little development that she lived in. We sat on the hood of my car as the blue-collar locals went in with a weeks pay and came out with twelve packs.

"Do you want a soda or anything?" I tired to stare, to really see her.

"No, sir." Eyes downcast.

"Well how have you been?"

"She has been well, Sir, and hopes you are the same." I thought for a second of telling her to cut the crap out, to just talk to me, to let me be a friend at least. But I knew her answer, that she was a slave and nothing else. It angered me. She knew what buttons it would push.

"GIRL" my voice harsher, deeper I stood up straighter, I could feel my eyes flashing. "Look at me." She hesitated. "Now."

Some ditch digger coming out of the 7-11 cut a wide berth around me, going out of his way, his dim befuddled brain sensing trouble. She met my eyes. It was all there. That first squint of anger, actual hate that I still had MY buttons to push in her and the fear, and the need, the excitement- she couldn't meet my gaze long, and her attention fell down to the pavement.

She saw a popsicle stick on the ground, and bent to pick it up.

"Leave it."

She froze. Stood back up. She was mine, as much as she had ever been. I knew I could have told her to get in my car, come back to my side of town, it might have even lasted a couple of weeks if her boyfriend had been particularly nasty that day.

I opened my car door, as she stood on the sidewalk frozen. "I'll do it. Tomorrow. 9:30."

I slammed my door shut behind me. I looked back in the mirror when I was waiting for the light to change, and she was bending over the popsicle stick again.

**********

The old familiar drive to her place...their place now. I had made every excuse in the world to my then wife, when I first went, now I just hopped in and went. I hadn't had a toy bag then, just a few odds and ends.

Now it sat on the passenger side, a visible manifestation of my growth. Tools I had made, that friends had made for me that they had picked out with me. The touches from the hands of all my friends, wrapped in a big black gym bag.

We had been in bed as lovers, as Master and slave, and I had talked about this, but it was she and I doing him, getting revenge for her, for all the things he had done. Not being there, not giving love to her and her son. So who was I punishing now?

I pulled up, and saw his car in my old spot. I parked next to it, and as I set the brake and took my keys out I heard the jingle the keys made. I looked down in surprise, seeing my hands were shaking. I could see the candles flickering in her dark apartment, their dark apartment, and knew they had heard me drive up.

But I wasn't ready to go in, and I could make them wait.

I got out without my tool bag, and looked around the apartment complex. Pickups with ladders attached, old beaters, the occasional souped up muscle car. When I had spent time there I'd see all of the men working on the cars all weekend. My leather jacket cost more than the monthly payment on any car but mine in the whole lot.

The grass in the big common area was marked with the tread of the kids, and I could see it under the streetlights--it needed mowing, and there were toys just left there. Her son had lost more balls that I would give him that way, just dropping things and running in at suppertime. He hadn't been given the concept of putting everything away when you were done. She couldn't teach him that, and neither could I. I looked at her car. The inspection sticker a month overdue, but the new stickers for bands she had seen and radio station gleaming all over it and the child's toys and schoolbooks, in the back seat.

His car, dented, rusted, full of crap. I looked at the back seat: clothes from the last time he'd been thrown out or left, fast food wrappers, art supplies. All tossed blindly into the back seat. All the garbage from his carelessness following him around.

I took my toy bag, put the strap over my shoulder, pushed the bag around behind me and headed to the mailbox, to fish out the keys. She had put her keys in the mailbox. I recognized the key chain.

The door stuck unless you pushed it as you turned, but I had opened it plenty of times. I didn't look as I closed the door behind me, but stood with my back to the apartment I had entered with my eyes closed. I could smell the incense, the scent of the candles, and very faintly the chicken she'd cooked for dinner. For him.

A glance left showed me the drying rack full of dishes on the kitchen counter. I knew she had washed them, not him. A glance right showed me a couple, living together, about to give themselves over to me. They were both naked as instructed, except for white tee shirts and dog collars. Both knelt on the floor knees spread, hands palms up on their thighs. She looked down at the floor, and he kept looking from me to her. Looking for a clue. I looked around the room. All the toys they had, laid out on the coffee table in the living room they knelt in. I had bought and left about half of them. The room had the curtains closed in every window, and a sheet put over the blinds in the sliding glass door. All the furniture was pushed up against the walls, and the sofa was down in its bed configuration, with an old blanket covering it.

I took a six-foot leash I had bought, and hooked it to his collar. It was the first time I'd met him, and his beard brushed the back of my hand. Instinctively he tilted his head back to allow me access, swallowing the lump in his throat. I could tell he wanted it, but there was no respect in his eyes. And his fear was overtaking his desire, I had got to the point I could almost smell that.

"What's the matter, sugar? Second thoughts?" It came out as a horse whisper, somehow louder than if I had shouted it. She flinched next to him, because she knew what was coming next.

I pulled up on the collar, gently at first to let him get his feet under him then a hard jerk up, using my whole body to supply the power. It pulled him up to his tiptoes, and while he was off balance I slammed him hard into the wall. I heard her softly say "No. Please." I didn't look back at her, as she knelt behind us. I stood closer to him.

He had beer on his breath, and a raging hard on. I knew he couldn't hold a job, or contribute to the household; he was weak, pulling her down to his level. He came up to my nose, and was scrawny, hairy. He couldn't hold still, but I could tell he wanted to. As I moved closer he tried to push me a way. My eyes widened. He caught the look and froze.

"You better put those hands at you sides before they get you in more trouble." He dropped them. I reached into my pocket and took out the first set of handcuffs.

"Here bitch, let me help you 'cause you want to be a sweet bitch for your daddy, DON'T YOU?" As I cuffed him, he opened his mouth, and then shut it.

"Try saying yes sir with that little bitch mouth."

"Yes sir."

I could see him blush in the dark, see by the way he leaned into the wall his knees were weak, see by the pleading look he gave her he was gone. The fight had left him, and she wasn't giving him any help. For once she wasn't bailing him out. I grabbed his t-shirt by its collar, and ripped it off in one motion. He had on the collar, leash and the cuffs behind his back.

I pressed up against him my jacket still on, my boots next to his bear feet, my jeans against his legs-I put my forearm against his throat.

"I am clothed and you are naked. I am strong and you are weak. You are bound and I am free. Can you feel that?"

"Yes sir." His knees were literally shaking.

"What are you?" His eyes panicked he looked over my shoulder at her. "Say you are my bitch, and don't look at her, she can't help you."

"I'm your bitch--owww!" I had twisted both nipples, hard.

"I'm your bitch, sir. Say it right."

"I'm sorry, I'm your bitch sir." I threw the leash over my shoulder and slowly walked over to the couch-bed, and sat on it.

He had followed me, already eager to please.

"Crawl to me bitches".

They both did, she with a lustful smile and an eager little canter, he with fear all over his face and a puppy like awkwardness. They scooted over to me, and I pulled him by the leash and her by the hair until one was over each boot. She remembered my hand in her hair, all the times before. It relaxed her, I could tell.

I cuffed her hands behind her back. "Boot laces-teeth. Last one done gets ...punished."

She threw herself on my right boot, stopping to kiss it, then letting her tongue and teeth gently carefully grab the laces, as she had done in her mind a million times before. The taste of the laces hadn't been part of her fantasy, and she made a face, which I let slide, and sat back done with a smile before he had even brought himself to put his teeth on the left bootlace.

I stopped him before he made a mess of the knot.

I grabbed him. Threw him onto the sofa bed, and hooked his leash to it. I took the left boot and untied it myself. She smirked at him, as he lay on his stomach on the sofa, legs sprawled and ass undefended. I kicked my boots off, and was unbuttoning my shirt.

"Bring me the wooden spoon in your teeth like the animal you are, girl." I ordered her as I undressed.

By the time she got to me I was naked, and she knelt with her ass on her feet, hands behind her, cuffed, spoon in her mouth, waiting in front of me. I pointed to a spot on the floor and she set it down. She looked at her man, naked on his belly.

"I told you about the spoon, it hurts like a bitch, and you are gonna feel it, he has a heavy hand." She grinned as he said it.

I grabbed her by her hair again, and threw her next to him, so that they both lay on the couch, but she was not as far up on it, her knees on the carpet.

"What happens to smart asses?" I asked. She lost all her smirk. She knew better. Or she knew exactly, and wanted the attention.

"They get punished. Sir."

"Thank me for each one, and count." I gave her ten on each cheek in sets of five, bringing the start of the rosy glow with my hand. She counted, and he jumped every time I hit her. She made a plaintive little sound, and wriggled her ass, and without thinking I rubbed the sting out of each cheek. I let my hand wander down her cunt, she was dripping wet. She tried to move back into my hand, to get the pleasure she burned for.

Then I picked up the spoon. I rubbed it on her ass so she knew what was coming. "Wait wait wait! He was supposed to be punished..." she had a little bit of panic she really hated the spoon.

"That was going to be ten with the spoon for you, and now it's twenty. Want to try for more?"

She was silent, but I could tell she was trying to find an answer. Something that would make me laugh, make me forgive her, but I knew her, too. I knelt next to her, my arm around her, and kissed her cheek.

"It doesn't matter what you say. FUCK YOU."

She closed her eyes tight, but couldn't stop the tears from coming out. I put a gag in her mouth, and made him count. She wiggled, tried to avoid, and he counted. I didn't stop at 20.

"Hey, dude, that's 20. Hey."

I gagged him, too. He was fearful. He fought it a little. I won, not with strength, but when he knew I wouldn't stop. I had set my will, and he had none to oppose me. I picked up the softest rope flogger next.

I had only given her 30, and the last 10 very very gentle with the spoon. If I had lost my temper and hurt her, she would have won. She was surprised by my self-control, my new confidence. She relaxed, stopped fighting.

I knew she wanted my touch, my body warm against her, but she didn't want it bad enough yet. I warmed him up and kept her hot with the soft rope flogger, both assess glowing, underhand strokes to the sweet spots mostly. I dragged over her cunt and his balls, and they both moaned. I laughed.

She had been wondering when I'd rip off her t-shirt, and I finally did. I took a chain with two quick hooks, and chained her collar to the left side of the sofa, and her legs to the right. I arranged him on top of her, his head to the right and legs to the left. I carefully set them so that his balls were just above her asshole, and then pulled the slack out.

She looked at me as I used the rope on their feet, but she was surprised to see I had learned the correct knots to tie. I touched her left hand, the spot that had been numb for a week because I had done it wrong when we were together.

His cock was still rock hard and leaking leaving a trail of precum, in the small of her back, with no way he could get it down into her. But as soon as I put them there, they both started trying.

His ass was still warm. I put a little lube on his asshole, and put the smallest butt plug I had in him...slowly. He pushed back against it, his ass arched by her body, moving as much as he could.

"You want it don't you, want me to rape your ass, as your little cunt lays under you, and she can't get none, huh? Don't you?"

He tried to say yes, tried to beg around the gag tried to nod his head. She looked at me over her shoulder, catch my eye...her ass was moving too, but she still had control, still trying to entice me.

I reached into my bag, got two hoods, and put a hood over his head. The butt plug was in all the way, and I spanked him with the wooden spoon, each stroke also tapping it down farther into him. The pain, the pleasure, the friction of his cock against her back...my deep voice telling him he was a worm, a piece of shit.

He gave in, begging pleading, bucking against her. He didn't care how uncomfortable she was, he would have fucked the hole in a sausage grinder. He had never cared at all for her, just himself, but she couldn't see it. I put the spoon down and began tapping his plug, gently.

I also put a hood over her head. I took my other hand and put it on her as I went back to work on his plug. I took three fingers, and slowly put them in. I heard her gratitude in her moan. It was indirect control, feeling him lose it, it had spread to her, finally melting the ice around her heart. For a minute, Two adult human beings, taxpayers, workers, lovers, both begging for me to use my wrists just a little faster for him, with a little more pressure for her, every time she tried to press against me I'd pull back a bit. Not filling her totally, glass half empty...

I got off the couch. "Well you kids have fun, I'll see you later." I opened and shut the door. And stood silent inside. She knew, wasn't fooled for a second. I would not walk out and leave people bound by the neck, with rope on the legs. And I couldn't leave without getting dressed, wouldn't leave my tools.

But she bucked as hard as he did, because he had come undone. He was ramming his cock into her back, his butt plug came out. He was terrified, wasn't thinking, and was in a frenzy. He was on top of her, it was hard for her to catch a breath with the pounding, and even though she knew I was right there in the room, and knew I knew, she was bound to him. His frenzy became hers, and it was worse for her.

She knew I could see him totally lost. And see her trying to hold it, but letting it slip. I knelt quietly beside her and pulled her hood off. Her eyes pleading, the anger back in them. It cost me a lot to smirk to her. But it was worth it.

I grabbed him roughly. Hearing his shocked grunt at my touch. I undid his feet and collar and had him kneel right in front of her. I took a dildo and put the tip in his ass. I got a small board and laid it across his legs as he knelt. If he lowered his ass he fucked himself on the dildo.

His face was inches from hers. I stood naked in front of them, she still bound to the couch on her belly, he on his knees. He still had the long leash on his collar. I looped it around his back, over the cuffs and up around the board. I could pull and force his ass down on the dildo. I took his gag out and slipped the head of my cock into his mouth.

"C'mon, lets see if you suck cock as good as your bitch."

He began to try to get me off, knowing that he had to please me. I rewarded him with little tugs on the leash, slowly working the dildo into his ass, his own cock sucking motion providing the fucking his ass was hungry for.

She was writhing on the bed, but no longer in a position to tempt me. Her desperate little struggles were to try and grind her clit against the sheet, but I knew she couldn't get enough pressure. I had tied her carefully just to stop that.

I had the leash wrapped around my fist, and was watching her hump the sheet, and listening to him get faster and faster. I put a hand on his shoulder and pushed him down on the dildo.

He cried out in pain, from the raping of his ass and the force of his orgasm, making his invaded, filled asshole clutch and jump and suck in exactly what was tormenting it. He shot all over the carpet, right in between my legs. She moved with him, every moan and twitch echoed in her.

She had reached her cuffed hands back and as trying to arch her back, to reach her hands over her ass to her cunt, she needed to cum. And I knew if I sprayed the load on her I had in me she would. I stood over her, and she looked up at me, looked at my cock. I am sure she knew my breathing, knew how close I was.

He was down on the floor, he'd fallen forward, laying in a pool of his own cum. I straddled him and began to stroke, aiming for her back. Faster, faster...when she had done that for me, at the point of no return, I used to tell her to take it, take me over the edge. She loved to hear me moan threw clenched teeth, to feel me buck, to twitch on the post cum stokes. At the last second I turned. He was lying on his back, his own cum on his chest.

"Open wide."

He did. I got about half of it in his mouth.

I left her on the sofa, and jerked him to his feet.

I uncuffed him, and ordered him to go clean off in the shower. He did it with great speed, eagerness. He brought down the warm wet washcloth as instructed, cleaned me with loving attention as I sat next to her on the couch. Her eyes tightly shut.

I made him clean and pack my toys, then dress me. I untied her legs, and rolled her over. I pulled her towards me. I put one leg on each shoulder. Her face showed nothing, she wasn't going to fall for a tease. I leaned close to her, and whispered in her ear.

"If loving you makes me weak, then I guess I still am."

And then I knelt down and kissed her cunt, and brought her as much happiness as I ever could.

Delete Reply Forward Spam Move...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • She Invited Him In Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds