• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • School isn't All Work Ch. 01

School isn't All Work Ch. 01

Ame was walking to her dorm after her last class on a Friday. She was so stressed, college was hard. It wasn't like high school. She felt so out of place in this all white school, or so she called it. She was of Mexican descent, shorter than most of the girls at 5'3, long black hair, dark brown eyes almost black, nice pale bronze skin, but not a blonde with blue eyes. It was all overwhelming. She needed a drink.

Even though she was only 19, she could get into Johnny's, a club for 21 and up. Her aunt was married to the owner. Dressed in her knee high black boots, the kind you just pull on, a loose black mini skirt with slits on each side, and a burgundy top, v-neck, that showed off her 36D boobs. She knew she looked good. Under her clothes she wore a black strapless bra and black panties to match. She thought it was a good look to appear older. She called a cab and five minutes later arrived. The club was half empty but the music was great, a combination of reggaeton and merengue. It's was Spanish night.

"Hey baby girl! Looking good!"

"Hey Aunt Kelley!" and she gave her aunt a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Give me a Jamaican Wet Dream."

It was Ame's favorite drink, a combination of five alcohols and Red Bull.

Scanning the club, she spotted a man staring at her. He was sitting by a set of stairs that led to a second floor. Trying to be slick, Ame said something to her aunt and went towards the stairs. She glanced at the man and climbed up the stairs. She knew he was staring at her ass. Too bad she didn't get a good look at him. It was lonely upstairs, just the bartender. She went to the Lady's room to play it off. On her way out, an arm grabbed her into the Men's room.

"You lost?" came from a man in his late 20's, black, tall about 5'11, a good 185lbs. This was the man she'd seen downstairs. He was so fine! His skin was a caramel color, his eyes, green. Stocky.

"I...You...you pulled me in here!" she stammered.

"I thought you invited me." and he pulled her to him.

She could feel his hot breath on her skin. Her heart was pounding, it was loud. She was sure he heard, especially since her chest was heaving. With one hand on her waist, he walked around her once, patting her ass. She gave out a little moan.

"Hmmm. You like that do you." It was more a statement. Then he turned her around again. This time he lifted her skirt to see her firm, round ass. He pressed himself against her and she felt his penis against her panties. He had pulled it out his pants through his zipper. He walked to the door and locked it, then turned off the lights. A bit of light came from under the door. She was scared but excited. He came up behind her again.

He grabbed her panties and pulled them down over her boots and off. She turned her head to see him sniff them then put them in his pocket. He spun her around, facing him now. He grabbed at her tits. This she liked. She knew her pussy was wet. She pulled her shirt off and pushed her bra down.

"Mmmmm. I knew you wanted this. You want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes." she said softly.

"Not yet. I want to taste you first and I know you want to taste me, too."

He kissed her. It was a soft, passionate kiss, not at all what she anticipated. She parted her lips allowing his tongue to enter and explore her mouth. His hands were on her tits, kneading them, pinching her nipples. He took one in his mouth, bit the nip. He moved up to her neck, kissing her, sucking on it, taking her lobe in his mouth. She pulled him up to meet his mouth with hers. He pushed her back onto the counter. He sat her on the edge and opened her legs.

"You got a nice fat pussy. Nice and pink, hot, wet. Mmmmm." He ducked his head into her legs. With that he began to lick at her clit. He bit it.

"Fuck, do it again!" she was excited now.

He bit her again. He stuck his tongue in her slit and fucked her till she came. To his surprise she squirted all on his face. She laughed cause she knew he didn't expect that but that she would just flow out.

"Oh. You think that's funny?! Okay."

He spun her around off the counter. He dropped his pants and his dick sprung out. It was huge, 12 inches easy. Without a word he rammed about half in her wet pussy. She gasped. Further he went. Deeper. He pushed it all in. He could feel her insides. She was crying.

"Bitch shut up! Take that dick!" and he pulled out and rammed her again. "I know how sluts like it!"

She head butted him and pushed him off. She pushed him into a stall and he fell back sitting down.

"Now, I'm gonna show you how I like it. Close your legs and hold your dick out." She sat on his dick and let it slide in further till it was all in. She was riding him up and down, slamming on it. She rode him faster. Kissing him every now and then, biting his cheeks, she rode him back and forth. She sucked on his neck and bit at his nipples. She pulled on her tits and pushed them to him. Obediently he sucked on them.

She felt herself cummin and she jumped on it harder. As she felt his dick swelling, she got off and saw his load shoot out on his legs missing her completely. She adjusted her bra, picked up her shirt and put it on. She picked up his pants from the floor, took her panties and put them on.

"Thanks, I needed that. Maybe I'll see you around." With that she threw his pants on the counter over the sink and turned the water on.

When she walked out it was still lonely. Lucky for her. She left through the back doors and went home, wondering who this handsome stranger was.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • School isn't All Work Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds