• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Love of Politics Ch. 09

Love of Politics Ch. 09

123

Chapter 09 - Return To The Cabin

"We need a meeting of the clan!" Phyllis said, rather mysteriously.

"Yes?" I said into the phone, looking quizzically across the room.

"Besides we haven't been to the cabin for an adult weekend for too long, anyway. I feel a longing need for that too."

"Mmmmm, well, that sounds like fun. When?"

"This weekend!" she said, laughing. "Once the mood gets me, I don't like to wait!"

"OK, I think. I'll have to talk to David, but I think it is OK with us."

"Have you heard what the children have in mind?"

" .. Well, let's see,.. ..not sure. What do you mean?"

"I overheard them talking. They are going to ask us,.. .. hold onto your hat,.. .. .. if they can be roommates when they go to State in the fall."

"Ohhh, .. .. no,.. no, I haven't heard that one. Boys don't tell their mothers much of what's going on, I guess. I bit my lip, then sighed resignedly. Well,.. maybe we really NEED a cabin weekend to get David and Mark ready for that one. What does Mark say?"

"I haven't asked him yet."

Hot Tub

Phyllis' invitation to a weekend at the cabin was something to anticipate with relish. Each had been unique. These had become sensuous, wonderfully relaxing departures from the ordinary tensions of life. A pleasure, in other words.

The heavy door banged open before us. Each of us was laden with food and drink enough for a small army as we struggled out of the SUV and along the long porch to the front door. I paused to catch the last rays of sun glinting from a rapidly descending sun as Mark pushed through the door first and switched on the lights.

We put away the supplies while David moved into the great room to make drinks for everyone. Margaritas this time, laced with the best tequila. He busily shook the mixture in a chromium shaker, effecting a professional look and then poured the ice-cold froth into four glasses fresh from the freezer. The glaze of frost and the encrusted ring of salt made an inviting look. We toasted each other, exchanging kisses on the cheek of each member of our four member secret society.

Mark lit the gas-log in the stone fireplace and the chill was soon chased away. I waited for Phyllis to time the entry of her discussion topic of the day -- how to answer when the question of John and Cathy asked to be roommates instead of living in the dormitories. It was a few weeks off, but time had a way of passing quickly.

Our conversation was happy and full of catching up on each other's life and it was easy to put the question off for awhile longer. Phyllis gave a tiny negative shake of her head when I looked questioningly at her. I decided it could wait and we continued our fun until both men looked like nodding off. Mark was first and yawned loudly before kissing Phyllis on top of her head and then walked along behind the couch to press a kiss to the hair of my head too.

"That sounds good to me, too," David muttered, his speech slurring just a little from one too many margaritas.

Sitting up late

Phyllis was in the mood for talk and we continued long into the night. As she came back with a large bowl of hot buttered popcorn, she sat on the couch facing me and slipped her feet under my thigh. She balanced the bowl on my lap and we sat munching and talking. It was a nice cozy feeling for girl-talk.

Finally she leaned back so her head was against the far end of the sofa and I pulled my legs up so we were lying parallel. She idly fondled my toes and I did the same with hers. We continued a languid conversation. Phyllis casually raised her foot over my leg and left it on top of my thigh. Then she did a funny thing, she slipped it between my legs and extended her leg. She pressed against my mound with the sole of her foot and I jumped.

"Oh, sorry!" she said, giggling. "I'm used to doing that with Mark!"

I smiled and went on with the conversation, my hand-holding her foot in place. She struggled for a few seconds, then let me guide her foot back to the soft warmth between my legs.

"Actually, I think I like the way you feel slightly nicer," she giggled.

"Phyllis!" I laughed, and then moved my foot against her pussy as hers was between my legs. "Hmmm, I see what you mean! You feel good too."

We laughed and teased each other about liking girls, but I neither made a move to pull back. It was warm and comforting and I followed her lead as she slowly rubbed my by moving her foot in sensual little circles against the soft lips of my pussy under my pink panties.

The conversation slowed and soon we were talking only about what felt good and what we liked sexually.

"This is lovely, thank you, Beth," she said.

I nodded my head slowly and we grinned mischievously.

Her pussy was soft and cushiony under the arch of my foot. I toyed with her toes pointing up over my mound.

"I'd like to try something. Would you mind?"

"What?"

"This. Slide down toward me, OK?"

Our robes were open wide all the way to the belt and I saw that her panties were white lace with see-through panels. We moved together, our legs still scissored.

"Closer," she whispered.

"OK." I scooched down a little more and I felt my pussy touch the warm flesh of her pussy lips pouched against the tight fabric.

"Ohhhh, Beth. That's... .. mmmmmm. My god! Are you OK with this?"

"Yes, .. .. I... I'm OK, .. .. Phyllis!" my words were challenged by a little gasp.

It was such a sensual feeling. I could sense, it seemed to me, two distinct soft lips against mine. It wasn't just a bump or a soft flat spot, but the clear feeling of two separate lips.. .. ... well, two lips kissing my lips. It made my heart almost stop it was such a shock to be doing this very naughty act.

Neither of us could speak. Phyllis pushed closer and made little fucking movements with her hips. She smiled at me. My eyes were wide open with emotion and the strange new feelings.

"Can you think of anything we can say if one of the men comes out here?" We began giggling to the point that it was hard to stop. Our pussies giggled together. I felt the firm bone of her mound bump my erect clitoris and I slipped my hand under my robe to soothe my jutting nipples.

We lay together like that. Our pussies warmly pressed in a lover's kiss of the most intimate kind. I could feel that we were both moist. The nylon of her see-through panties was really see-through now and I could feel the silkiness of our panties rubbing together in the moisture.

Phyllis held out her hand and I took it and we held ourselves tighter together.

"I think we might have to wake up the boys, don't you?" she said throatily and we giggled some more. Slowly, we parted a little. And then sat up, untangling legs and ending sitting side by side staring at the fire, our hips and thighs touching. Phyllis kissed my cheek.

"Wow, thank you." she said quietly.

"Mmmm, you too, Phil." I said.

She turned off the gas fire and we noticed it was 4 in the morning. It had been a lovely, lovely talk and a lovely experience fondling each other.

We turned out the remaining light and Phyllis took my hand as we crept down the dark hallway to our bedrooms.

The rooms were across from each other and we stopped, still holding hands.

"One more thing?" she whispered. She took my hand and led me to the wrong bedroom. "Let's wake up with ..." she didn't finish the sentence, but led me into the dark where I heard Mark snoring lightly. She turned and squeezed my hand, then kissed me on the lips. I returned her squeeze, questioning if she was serious. We held each other tensely and she nodded her head. I nodded against her cheek.

"Good night!" she whispered.

I slipped under the covers next to Mark and listened as the bed creaked as Phyllis slipped into bed beside my husband in the dark across the hall...

Couples couple in the cabin

I lay there wondering if Phyllis would change her mind and come in to retrieve me from her husband's arms and send me off to David. I wasn't sure what to wish for. The surprise we were visiting on the guys was probably one that they would be glad to accept, but it would be awkward in the morning until we had all expressed our thoughts.

Mark rolled over in his sleep and his arm gathered me in. Phyllis was right; I was going to have to wake him. I felt the dull ache just above my mound; the ache of building excitement without reaching orgasm. I reached down along his body and found the firm warm tubular strength of his cock waiting for my exploring hands. I slipped lower and cupped his balls tenderly, then kissed his chest and rubbed my nose into the musky hair.

His hand slid down my side and fondled my bottom and I pressed closer, enjoying the feel of his hands pulling me close. His hand roamed across the split of my buns and the tickling sensation swept up my spine. His cock hardened under my caress and I moved my fingers lightly over the jutting dick. It was thrilling playing with him in the warm cozy darkness. I examined the big round head with my fingertips and my pussy felt even wetter than Phyllis had left it. My nipples were crisp and urgently needed to be suckled. My fondling his big cock aroused him quickly and his arms pulled me closer, his hips thrusting out to touch me. I put one hand on his cheek and felt the stubble of a day's growth of beard under my fingers. I felt his tongue reach for my fingers and suck them between his lips. His hand pulled my head into his neck, then suddenly stopped and explored my hair. I felt his body stiffen, then his hand slipped down and explored my breast.

"It's me, Mark. Phyllis is with David." His body relaxed, now sure of what his hands had told him. He slipped his fingers into my hair and pulled me close for a kiss again. Our tongues explored and he pressed a raging hard-on against my tummy just above the mound of my pussy.

"Beth!" he whispered. "What?"

"Yes, it's me. We... we .. have the rest of the night. We,.. .. we decided..... to trade... .. Phyllis and I. Is it all right with you?"

He nodded his head against mine and our mouths devoured each other.

"Want me?" I asked.

Again he nodded, still a little confused.

I opened my legs and pulled his cock between my legs and closed around him.

"Mmmmmmmm," I heard him moan. He pushed it further between my legs and I felt the head of it slide along my pussy lips and then against the crease between my buns as he pushed all the way through the valley between my legs.

I moaned with pleasure.

"Take off my panties, .. .."

Eagerly, his hands found the waistband and pushed them down over my hips, lifting me a little as he did it. I felt the panties slip down my legs and off my feet, then his hands felt all along my legs as they returnd to take possession of the cheeks of my bottom and pull my mound close against his.

"Take off my nightie, too, .. .." I whispered in his ear.

I loved the feel of his hands undressing me. The gown slipped over my head and I began wrestling with the pajama bottoms he was wearing. Finally naked, our bodies came together and fondled the acres of bare sensitive skin. His hands were all over me and mine fondled his back as he pressed us close, his hairy body filling mine with shimmering tendrils of need racing between nipples and pussy.

"What happened?" he asked.

"We talked a long time." My tongue lunged into his mouth again and we gasped together.

"Phyllis ... just led me here. and then walked into... .. in with David." Our tongues fondled more.

"She decided, Mark." I reassured him as the thrill of his big dick warmed my pussy lips and sent more shivering, quivering, shimmering thrills up my tummy. "I think ... I think ... she is fucking David, .. .. Mark, are you OK,.. .. are you OK with that?" My tongue slipped into his ear and I nibbled on his ear lobe. "Are you, darling?"

I felt his gentle thrust between my legs and his hands on my breast. I willed my hand over his hand, languishing in the pleasure.

" .. .. yes,.. yes,.. are you OK.. with that?"

I nodded as he sucked my tongue into his mouth again and we struggled to be find ways of making more of our bare skin available to the other.

I opened my legs and rolled onto my back, inviting him,.. ..

I felt him kneel between my legs... His hands were on my thighs, lifting them. Then his lips touched my pussy.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned. He quickly found my clitoris. His wet rough tongue began to play with my pink little nubbin. I opened still wider for him and reached between my legs to press my pussy lips apart for his tongue. He was lovely. He played his tongue over it. He followed the trail of wetness down my slit with the tip of his tongue, and then darted into my vagina. I lay back and enjoyed the feel of his tongue slipping deep inside.

"Ohhhhh, darling, .." I sighed and greeted two fingers that he slipped into me, searching for my g-spot. I moved to help him find it.

"Ohhhh, darling, .. .." I said, my breath coming in gasps as he rubbed it under the pads of his fingers. my body tightened in ecstasy as he sucked my clitoris into his mouth and nodded his head.

The exciting fingering of the folds of my body gave me an idea of how it must be to use some other mind altering drug. I was trembling with excitement and the sheer pleasure of him loving my pussy.

"Now, .. .. Mark,.... please!" I urged, my pussy was dripping wet and the eager for his dick. My pussy was swollen under his lips, ready to be probed with that lovely warm cock.

I could feel him knee-walk forward and then his wet lips touched my breasts. His lips smeared my tits with my pussy juices and he began sucking my right breast as his cock searched between my legs. I reached down to grasp it and centered it in the well-like entrance to my vagina. I moved him along my slit, savoring the soft velvet tip of his dick, and then slipped him into my vagina with a sharp intake of breath. I left my hand around his shaft as he lanced into me. I grasped him firmly around the base of his dick and held him tight against my body. Impaled on the loveliest, hardest, firmest, roundest shaft imaginable, I tightened my muscles firmly around it. I eagerly squeezed the magnificent firm shaft, enjoying the strength of it.

I reached under him and grasped his balls. His lips changed to my left breasts and I felt him suck my breast almost like a baby's pleasure-giving suckling.

"Ohhhhh, Mark,... ..ohhh my god! Yes."

He began fucking deep into me and I leapt onto his dick, meeting his thrusts with my own thrusts and twisting my hips to give him more pleasure.

"Feel good?" he asked, his breath exciting in my ear.

"Yes, darling, yes, .. feels,.... sooo good. Fuck me honey, fuck me. Shove it in. Shove it in. That's it! Do it! Fuck me, baby!" I cried in his ear, feeling him spreading the folds of my vagina, finding new places to touch, pressing my legs wide open, filling me,.. filling me,.. .. again and again, his shaft impaled me.

"Feel it Beth?"

"Yes, I feel your big ... big cock!"

I pried with my feet flat on the mattress, lifting my bottom to meet his thrust again and again. At last his thrusts became faster, ...... faster. His body tensed under my hands and I urged him on.

"Cum, honey." I said in my dirtiest, throatiest whisper. "Cum in me, Mark. Let me have your cum!" I waited for him to flood me with his sperm. I longed to feel that hot cream shoot into me and fill my pussy with its heat.

"Yes!" Yes!" I said urgently, one syllable with each spurt as he slammed into me. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes, Mark that's it, fill me up." My orgasmic clenches tugged at my body. My tummy tensed, the hair on my pussy felt as if it were standing on end with excitement as over and over my body shuddered in clamoring answer to his release.

He lay on top of me and I could feel the sweat of our bodies mingle between my soft body and his angular, muscular maleness..

"That was so ... ... so good, Beth," he sighed. I twirled my fingers in the hair above the base of his dick and then reached down to cup his cock and balls.

"Me too." I sighed and snuggled up to him. I fell asleep with my hand clasped protectively over his lovely sticky cock and balls.

Shower Four

The shower was running when I awoke. I shook Mark and he shook the sleep from his eyes.

"We should all shower together!" I said quickly.

"OK. Why?"

"Better if we are all together after this!" I said, reaching for my robe and pulling my panties on.

I saw Mark's eyes run over my panties, caressing my bottom as I bent over to find my slippers in the bedclothes on the floor. I smiled and leaned to kiss him and we held each other close as our tongues played once again.

"You were, .. .. wonderful!" he said.

"Thank you." I squeezed his cock and muttered, "You too!"

We knocked once on the door and walked in to the tub room.

"Hey sleepyheads!" Phyllis called from the shower stall.

I took off my robe and panties and we walked into the shower stall. I hugged David and felt his lips on mine.

"Morning darling." he said, a nervous smile on his face.

"Surprised?" I asked, smiling up at him.

His eyes were wide. "In a word, .. yes!"

"Is it OK?"

"Yes, ... I think, .... .... I feel good, right now, ... at least. If it's good for us, ... " he trailed off.

Phyllis and I hugged under the shower and I felt her nipples jutting against mine.

"Good morning," she said. "I told you it would be all right with them!" she said, a little nervously.

"Yes, I know! And they were lovely." We hugged again, reassuring each other that it was really all right.

David washed me with a sponge while Mark soaped his wife's body.

The steam engulfed us as our laughing voices ricocheted off the tile of the walls.

A lazy day - a wonderful 40th birthday

The day was a perfect spring day. We took a hike through woods just beginning to overflow with blossoms. The paths were crisp under foot and a picnic lunch with a nice wine made it a perfect afternoon.

In a little clearing, there was an old structure that resembled a grape arbor from days past. There were two seats facing each other and vines grew wildly over the framework making a cozy little nook. We sat down for a rest and a chat and inhaled the scents of the forest.

"You know, if anyone was ... well, not happy with, .... with the sleeping arrangements, .. .. I am to blame,.. .." Phyllis said. "I guess I should explain, so I'll do it once and then I won't bring it up again."

"I don't think, .. .. well, at least, I don't have any criticism to offer, Phyl, .. .." I said, looking at David.

"No, .. .. me either," he said quietly.

"Good, .. .. me either," Mark joined in.

Phyllis looked at each of us carefully.

"Good. My feeling is, .. that when you have such a close friend. I mean Mark is of course my best friend, but David is such a close friend that I would trust him with anything and we can discuss any subject together. I know Mark and Beth have the same friendship."

"When you feel that way, it is natural to want to 'give' something, something intimate to that person. I know that most people would say that it's only for your spouse, that it is a sin, and so forth. But, .... I'm not sure that is necessarily so. "

"The intimate thing I wanted to give to David was, .. .. to give him me! I wanted that feeling of opening and inviting him to take me, to have me. Only then would I be satisfied that our friendship had been completed. As long as we keep this in our separate little box, I think it is a wonderful addition to our lives. The thrill of opening my legs and having him take me, .. .. as a friend, .. .. as a lover, was sheer, perfect pleasure. The act of spreading my legs as wide as possible and having him enjoy me and me enjoy him was simply bliss. That's my story! I hope you understand and feel the same way."

"Wow!" David said. "I'm speechless."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Love of Politics Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds