• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Fantasy?

A Fantasy?

I can't believe my luck. It seems I have found a woman who shares my same desires, wants, needs, and erotic feelings. There is only one problem... I have never met her.

See, I love the website, Literotica, and I love reading the stories that most mirror my sexual experiences and preferences, which are mostly older women. I love the eroticism a more mature woman can bring to the table. Her insight into her own sexuality, into how to please a man, into how her body has ripened, how she takes care of herself, smooth skin, supple curves, etc. I have never really matched up with women my own age and so I have always dated older women.

I was reading a story by a woman on the site who calls herself ladyofsin98. Her picture was absolutely gorgeous, and I must say her writing has made me her biggest fan. After reading her writings and seeing in her profile, I realized that I wanted to be a part of her erotic stories. I wanted so desperately to make her legs quiver and shake with orgasmic pleasure and feel her wetness surround my lower lip and tongue and eventually my throbbing manhood. This is my fantasy about my favorite author.

I decided to send a response to my fantasy and let her know that I loved her stories, and loved the way her mind worked and how appreciative I am of a woman who can be so in tune with her sexuality. I wrote to her about how her photo definitely showed a deep set of beautiful eyes, and a pair of milky white legs that looked extremely soft to touch. I explained that I loved all of her works, and would love to meet for coffee sometime and to also let her have access to read my own erotic works.

A week or two went by, and I had just went about my business, not even really thinking about the letter I sent. I came home from the gym one night, physically exhausted, but my brain was wide awake so I decided to check my email. To my surprise, there was a response! She had written back to me with a very simple letter saying she liked what she heard and would love to meet me, just when and where. I sent her my number and also told her more about me. I am a 5'10", 240 muscular pound man, 25 yrs old. I am Italian, with short dark hair, bright green eyes, and a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee. I have one tattoo, my family coat of arms, on my right shoulder. I am by no means a lifeguard type of guy, nor am I an obese roly poly guy. Picture a football player or heavyweight boxer, or even a bouncer. Big, muscular, but with a gut, just not a huge one. A 38" waist. Downstairs, I have been blessed with a decent length cock, about 7.5 inches, but I am extremely thick and wide, definitely allowing me to fully expand a woman and feel her lips surround me.

She called me the next day, and we planned to meet at the mall for coffee. We chose the mall because there was a lot of people there and at the very least, we could walk and talk and get to know each other. I wore a black shirt and some jeans, very casual.

When she walked up to me, she was wearing a short skirt with a nice blouse, also very casual. We ordered our coffee and made small talk. I noticed her smile as she talked, the scent of her perfume, and the feel of her skin as she grabbed my hand to laugh at my jokes. I could not stop thinking about what she would look like laying on her back looking up at me desiring me to ravage her body with an animalistic desire and a gentleman's tenderness. Her breasts moved as she breathed, and I wanted to suck her nipples as she rode on my hard erection.

I wanted this woman in a way I have not wanted many women before. I wanted to lick at her clit, and suck it until it was fully engorged and her wetness was running down my chin. I wanted to feel her lips part and slowly lower her mouth to my cock. I wanted her to squeeze her vaginal walls around me and cum while she rode me with a wild abandon.

I suggested after our coffee that we go for a walk, but she said she had other ideas. She asked me back to her place and I obviously accepted the invitation. We left her car and I drove, the whole time my right hand was caressing her knee and smooth thigh. I wanted her to touch me, and I didn't have to wait long. Her hands started to play with the hair on the back of my head and her eyes kept looking me up and down, sizing me up as if I was some sort of prey. She leaned over and kissed me softly on my ear, a place that always drove me wild. When she pulled away, She looked at my erection through my pants and smiled and said she approved.

We arrived at her house and I grabbed her ass as she opened the door. As soon as the door was closed behind us, she kissed me on the lips and I could feel her warm body against mine, her heat warming my crotch he tongue exploring my mouth.

She reached under my shirt and was rubbing my skin, and my hands were exploring all over her body. I removed my shirt and she took in my chest, arms, shoulders. She started to kiss my chest and pushed me towards her couch. I sat down and she knelt before me, rubbing my ever growing erection through the strained confines of my pants. She removed my belt and unzipped my pants. I raised my ass a little bit and she tugged my pants down, releasingmy cock from its cottony prison. It sprang free and stood upright, my balls, full of cum sagging between my legs. She reached with her hand and cupped my balls, feeling their weight. With her other hand, she deftly stroked my cock and lowered her lips, just teasing the head with her lips and her tongue inside he mouth. I leaned back in ecstasy and felt her try to deep throat my manhood. I was in heaven. She had the most amazingly skilled mouth I have ever felt and she knew exactly what she was doing. She would use her wet mouth, her hands, and the moans that escaped from her eager mouth to entice me and they all worked.

I didn't want to cum right away, at least without letting her know how much I appreciated this, So I pulled her away and ripped of her clothes. I laid down on her couch and asked her to sit down near my face, allowing me to watch her sweet pussy lips open up as she leaned back into my outstretched tongue. When my tongue hit her clit, I could feel the shiver of anticipation and excitement travel over her body. My hands were on her ass and my mouth was devouring her dripping pussy as she leaned forward to again try to swallow my cock. Every now and then she would take her mouth off of my manhood to scream back at me how well I was hitting her spots and how much she enjoyed the feelings of satisfaction she was receiving. She then raised her head off my cock, sat down full on my face and reached around to grab my hair. I knew she was cumming because I could hear her screams from the little bit of air her ass allowed to creep in as she rode my face like a wild beast.

She then jumped off my cock, and allowed me to watch as she positioned my cock below her waist. I watched behind her shaved mound as her pussy lips surrounded the tip of my cock. Then, with one movement, she impaled herself on my manhood, yelling and throwing her head down to mine to plant a wet warm kiss on my lips before she sat back up and started to fuck me slowly. She was doing exactly what I loved to do. She was teasing me, allowing me to watch her angelic body rise and fall as she rode me, reaching behind her to fondle my balls and allowing my eager hands to reach up and caress her breasts. I was getting close and she must have felt it as my cock started to stiffen. She picked up the pace and I exploded, grabbing her ass and feeling each spurt of my hot cum leave my body and enter into this woman. I kept cumming and she leaned forward to kiss me, putting her hands on my cheeks, and resting her head on my chest as I kissed her neck and ears.

After about 5 minutes, my now flaccid cock, popped out of her dripping pussy and she rose up with a look of satisfaction, but she must have not realized how excited the sight of her body made me. She started to walk to the kitchen, offering me a drink, but I followed her and watched her ass rise in the air as she bent over to grab two beers from the fridge. My cock was instantly hard again. I walked behind her, kissing her neck, letting my hand cup her breasts and reach around to let my fingers into her waiting ever dampening pussy. I bent her over the counter and ran one hand up her spine and grabbed her hips. I let my hard cock enter her pussy and pulled her to me, enjoying the feeling of her pussy on every inch of my cock. I then slowly started to thrust in and out of her and she came again. I picked up the pace again and grabbed both hips and fucked her as hard as I possibly could. My balls were slapping against her clit and my cock was pistoning in and out of her at a rapid speed. I felt my balls tighten as my cock exploded again into her awaiting body and she screamed in delight as she felt me dripping in her.

Well, that's the fantasy, Hopefully it will come true someday, but who knows?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Fantasy?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 540 milliseconds