• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Day in the Park

A Day in the Park

It was a glorious day, the sun was beating down through the full-bloomed treetops and people were lazing around on the grass and in the shade as Central Park became the one place for everyone to visit, all at the same time. Jackie was strolling casually along one of the thin paths absentmindedly, moving over as people passed, on foot or blades. She was wearing a pink thin sleeveless cami and a denim short skirt, her flat tummy exposed, her legs smooth and long as she walked. Her breasts were firm and free, her nipples poking through the thin top proudly as she walked. Her legs slid easily against each other as she stepped, her hair short and bobbing as she moved. She was wandering through the park looking for a quiet spot to study and was having a hard time of it.

She had been following the snake-like path for about fifteen minutes now and was starting to get tired, her feet aching, as usual, and her body starting to glisten from the heat beating down on her. She was just starting to think she was never going to find something when she noticed a small path, barely a trail at all, meandering up the slope and into the trees. Her strong legs pumped as she climbed the slight hill, her skirt riding up a little higher, tight against her round well-shaped buttocks. She finally reached a small enclosure just far enough off the track to be almost invisible and shaded so she put down her bag and flopped onto the soft green grass, stretching out her slim sexy body, feeling a twitch in her loins as she lightly stroked her bare upper chest and closed her eyes. She was wondering if she could get away with a naughty little play when a hand suddenly slapped over her mouth and she opened her eyes in shock and looked up to see a pair of eyes, upside-down looking at her, lit up with obvious lust.

Her hands instinctively grabbed his wrist and tried to pull his hand away put he put his weight behind him as he quickly moved around and straddled her waist, pinning her down on the grass, her body bucking under him as she scratched at his bare arm. His free hand easily grabbed a wrist and he managed to latch onto the other and pulled both her arms over her head, her breath hot as his hand still covered her mouth. She whined and pleaded with her eyes but she could see the look in his eyes that told her exactly what he wanted.

"Don't struggle or try to scream.....or I'll cut your throat from ear to ear, bitch!" She could feel, even through his jeans, his hard cock give a twitch and strain as he said this and knew that he was getting off on her fear. She tried to calm herself and looked him in the eyes, trying to show defiance. He grinned maliciously and ground his crotch against her waist where he crossed over her. With a sudden flip, he rolled her over, his hand releasing her mouth and he pulled her arms around and locked them behind her back. She gasped for breath and felt him lean into her and whisper in her ear, "Don't scream bitch, or I'll fuck you up rather than just fuck you." Her head was turned to the side and she pleaded to him, "Please don't hurt me, please. I'll do whatever you want, just.....don't hurt me." She felt his hot breath in her ear as his tongue flicked around the lobe and in. He was grinding his hips into her ass, his cock hard and thick through the material of his jeans, her skirt getting pushed up and exposing her thin panties, her twin cheeks easily visible. He lifted up, one hand gripping her wrists in the small of her back as he pulled her skirt up around her hips and tugged at her panties, trying to rip them off. She felt the material cutting into her before it finally tore and he ripped off the ruined pair of panties, stuffing them into a small ball in one hand and pushing them violently into her mouth, his fingers prising her teeth apart. She stifled a scream as he mashed them into her mouth, now unable to cry out even if she wanted to. She felt his hand squeezing and massaging her bare ass cheek before she squealed in shock as he slap her hard, on her left buttock. He looked down at her cheek, his palm print emblazoned on her and lifted back and brought his palm down on the right, making her body jerk and her head lift up, her cries muffled by her filled mouth.

His hand shoved between her cheeks roughly and his fingers rubbed at her smooth bare pussy lips, feeling them moisten as he rubbed her hard. He lifted his fingers to his mouth and sucked on them before slipping them between her cheeks again and pushed a finger into her, groaning at the tightness and the clenching as she groaned in shock. She moaned as she felt her body reacting, against her wishes and starting to respond. Her face lay down in the grass as his finger poked in and out, stimulating her, making her hips move involuntarily, bucking up and down.

He pulled his hand out and started undoing his belt, sliding the leather out and wrapping it around her wrists, holding her arms tight behind her back. He stood up and looked down at her, smiling as she struggled, writhing around helplessly in the grass like a snake. She looked back at him, fear in her eyes as he slowly opened his jeans and let them fall to the ground, his thick hard cock bouncing against his stomach as it strained and throbbed, her eyes widening in horror as she stared at it. He knelt back down on her thighs and she started to thrash about as he grabbed her tight ass cheeks and split them open, her holes exposed, her ass clenching in fright. He gripped his thick shaft and spat on the end, rubbing his saliva around the fat head before struggling to pull it down and sliding it under her, poking against her pussy lips and opening them as he slowly eased his way into her. Her body shivered as she felt his thick cock sliding slowly into her and she gasped into her panties as she adjusted to his size. His hands squeezed her buttocks as he watched his cock digging deeper and deeper into her and he groaned at the sensations as her ass hit his stomach and he ground his way into her.

His belly finally pushed into her round buttocks as he dug deep into her, her pussy walls gripping his shaft as he grabbed her shoulders and pulled back before slamming home again. He grunted as she cried out, stifled by her panties as he started to fuck her, pulling all the way out till the fat head of his cock was holding her outer pussy lips open and then ramming the whole length back into her. He felt her reacting to his fucking as her pussy started leaking, squirts of juice pumping out as he thrust in, spraying over his stomach and balls as they bounced against her over and over. Her face was pressed into the grass as he rode her, his hips bucking into her smoothly, her body being driven across the grass. She felt herself getting more and more excited by this stranger raping her, her body getting closer to exploding as he drove into her faster and faster, his strokes becoming more frantic and shallower as he felt his balls getting tighter. He gripped her hips and slammed her hard, making her body overflow and she came hard on his cock, milking his shaft and pulsing around him, causing his own explosion as his cum rose up his cock shaft and shot into her. He slammed home and pumped slowly as she groaned and he fell on top of her, breathless, his heart pounding out of his chest, against her back.

He finally rolled over and released her hands, pulling the belt off. She lay next to him on her back, her body still trembling from her orgasm. She pulled the panties out of her mouth and whipped them on his still-half-hard cock. He grinned as she looked at him, she smiled back and kissed him hard on the lips. "I want to tie you down next time, you bastard."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Day in the Park

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds