• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Divine Cat

Divine Cat

He came into the cave. Tall, dark and handsome. His skin was golden, his hair jet-black and his eyes a feral shade of emerald. He was completely naked and looked perfect. There was no other like him. He was Ananga, spirit of the forest, the lord of the wilderness. He looked like a man, but he was unlike any man she had ever seen. He was immortal, and the beasts did his bidding.

She who waited for him was Sarai, daughter of the Tomashi village chief. She had been sent to lord Ananga, to do with as he pleased. She rose out of the darkness, to meet her strange fate. Whatever he wanted, he would take. Such was his way. None could resist him. Least of all her, frail thing that she was. He saw her as soon as he came into the sacred cave. A slender girl with black hair and dark eyes. A girl with golden brown skin. A beautiful girl. His prize. For he was Ananga, lord of the wilderness and servant of the Great Ones, the gods who ruled over all there is.

He stood there, and gestured. She came to him. He embraced her. She felt his hard, muscular body press against hers. He kissed her mouth. His hands caressed her breasts. She was not unresponsive. His feral passion was returned. She drew him down onto the cave floor. Their muscular bodies were entwined. She felt his hand between her legs, touching her most forbidden center. She ached for him. Their eyes locked. She wanted him. He wanted her. What he wanted, he took. She was glad to be taken into his irresistible embrace.

When he entered her, she gasped as his hard cock thrust into her womanhood. His strength was incredible, his touch enflamed her flesh, aroused her deepest feelings. She bucked against him. He went deep inside her. She cried out. He grunted, a sound not unlike the roar of a jaguar. He exploded within her, and she was flooded with his seed. Darkness enveloped them, and she saw his glowing eyes locked on her. She surrendered to his embrace, then she saw nothing at all.

When she woke up, the first light of dawn danced in the skies. The darkness was gone, and Ananga was gone with it. The lord of the wilderness was nowhere to be seen. The young woman did not look for him. He was not of her world, nor was she of his. They could never be together. The world of the immortals would never mingle with that of the mortals. Immortals sometimes visited the world of men. Ananga was the most unpredictable of the immortals. He was the one whom the Great Ones banished to Earth for his defiance. He was the one with the most savage passions. There were tales of his dalliances with the most beautiful of mortals. Apparently, he took whoever he wanted. Male and female alike. His passion knew no limits. He was believed to have sired countless offspring.

Sarai of the Tomashi people walked out of the cave. She began the long walk home. There was a radiant smile on the young woman's face. She remembered if the immortal lover who shared a cave floor with her the previous night would remember her. Perhaps he would. Perhaps not. So numerous were his loves. So unpredictable were his passions. He was unique, even among the myriad immortals who walked between the worlds of the gods and the abode of man.

As Sarai walked, she did not know that she was being watched. Watched by a savage-looking predator. A ferocious jaguar. The jaguar sat at the heels of its master. Its master was a tall, powerfully built being who looked like a man but wasn't a man at all. Ananga, the immortal. Lord of the wilderness. Master of the beasts. The terror and savior of all creatures in the jungle realm. Ananga watched the young woman, and all savage beasts, from the mighty Anaconda to the merciless crocodile and the fearsome panther avoided her path. This woman was protected by the lord of the wilderness and no mortal creature would dare challenge him.

When Sarai came home, she was greeted by her father and mother. They were pleased to see that their daughter was safe. The lord of the wilderness was unpredictable. Not of all of his lovers made it home. The songs were filled with the names of young men and women whom the feral lord discarded after they shared his ageless passion. Sarai was happy to be back among her people. They looked at her differently now. She had been in the embrace of one of the lesser gods. A great honor for any mortal. Her life would never be the same. She did not know that life was growing inside her.

The lord of the wilderness is patient, and he is powerful. Although he is considered mad among the gods, there is always a plan at work in his unpredictable actions. Plans that gods and mortals alike often fail to understand. Ananga had great plans for Sarai and even greater plans for the life growing inside her. Out of the union of mortal and immortal would come a new life. This new life was a new being. This being would emerge upon the world of man, and that world would tremble at his feet.

The end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Divine Cat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 650 milliseconds