• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Afternoon Encounter

Afternoon Encounter

As I watched her walk through the apartment doing little chores here and there I wonder what she is thinking, did she realize that her carelessly tied back dirty blonde hair that became a persistent harassment to her falling in her eyes framing her face, made her look like a dirty magazine model. Not trashy…no much more high class, her baggy swishy soccer shorts, grey what used to be a sweatshirt, cut at the collar and draped off of one shoulder. I can see the straps of her pink thong coming up over her hips, peeking out of her shorts and calling to me to look, she caught me staring and throws me a little smile and pulls the shorts back up over the top. I try and navigate my attention back to the TV, not working; my mind is not in it. I get up and walk past her to the spare room to the computer, I walk past her and peek over her shoulder, and she is reading one of her pieces of junk mail promising more intense orgasms. Like she needed help, it took all I had to not be the last to finish each time, it didn't matter what I did when we got together, she was amazing. When she got in a groove there was no stopping her, she initiated almost every time, it was much easier that way I could go at the gust of the proper breeze and she had a stressful job that she refused to talk about at home, it was better that way and I liked it. I patted her on the ass as strode by and she let out a whimper, not a yell not a yelp but a take me now whimper.

She enjoyed a little spanking, nothing rough but a little surprise never changed her mindset. I ran my hands up her sides and around the front to her breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were erect against the soft lining of the remains of the sweatshirt, as I lightly pinched her right nipple I cupped her left and she brought her left hand up over mine and slowly rolled her nipple between her forefinger and thumb. I slid my right hand down between her shorts and the thong and I could feel her breathing tense up and become short quick puffs. She reached her hand down and rubbed my now engorged member through my jeans, her hand lightly clenching, then releasing, stroking and tugging at the taut jean material. She turned around and I pulled her shorts tie string loose and slid them off, they slid to the floor, she gave me a little pout and whispered "you know what this means?... this means you have to finish what you started. I want you to make me come, hard and fast". I was more than happy to oblige.

I picked her up and set her on the table, at 110lbs she was easy to toss her around. She unbuttoned my jeans and slid the zipper down. She pulled her sweat shirt off and rubber her hands on her breasts, I pulled my shirt off, not being a pro athlete I don't have the tightest body, it seemed to be enough to keep her happy and that was all I cared. Before I knew it my boxers were at my feet and she was pulling at my cock and rubbing herself through the thong, I reached over and pulled her thong off, it fought the whole way down and rolled over into a ball of material. She slid closer to the edge of the table and pulled her legs back to reveal the silkiest patch of pubic hair, light and wispy. I can feel the heat pouring of her pussy, she pulled me toward her abruptly bring my back on task from my moment of awe. I slide inside of her and her head thrust back, she always loved the pressure of my head against her lips, she got more aroused each short stroke, I smacked the outside of her thigh and she clenched her legs pinching my sides and forcing me further inside of her. I wanted this to last, I pulled out and used my cock to apply pressure to her hood making sure not to completely reinsert, teasing her. She started to run her fingernails across my chest and I knew the anticipation of reinsertion was becoming too much for her to handle.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Afternoon Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds