• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Another Day in Paradise

Another Day in Paradise

She sat awkwardly on her feet, naked, gagged and blindfolded. Her wrists and ankles bound from behind with a length of the roughest rope she had ever felt. Her voluptuous tits were tied to make them all the more bulbous and their skin taut; all the better for marking, bruising and bleeding...so Master had told her. Clothes pegs, attached to another length of rope around her neck, pinched her nipples. The anticipation of never knowing what to expect made her already fleshy cunt flaps swell and her cunt so wet, that she almost knelt in her own cum. She was the perfect picture of submission and Ownership.

Her mind wandered back to where it all started as she awaited her fate.

At first Master used and abused her every few weeks, then as her training progressed, he increased this to regular weekly sessions. A few months later it became almost daily, until last month, when Master announced she was ready for full time Ownership. At last she was finally going to become his, an object to be used just like any other he owned. A thing with no real purpose but to be ready and available for him to use whenever he desired.

Without Master she could do nothing. Go nowhere. Was nothing.

So it was on a Saturday that Master arranged her Ownership Ceremony. He arrived at exactly 2pm; she was ready as instructed. Naked, squatting on the toy, a cone shaped dildo, that by now her cunt could almost swallow whole. Her nipples and cunt flaps were clamped, as they should be. He had walked up to her and inspected her. She was on the toy as much as was possible without tearing her cunt. He pushed down upon her shoulders, forcing her further down the toy. He flicked the clamps on her nipples, stroked her face and neck. His hands ran down her shoulders and across her tits. She strained forward to his touch. His fingers teased her lips, her mouth opened, how she craved his fingers to suck and lick. But he deliberately kept them just out of her reach.

He told her to open her mouth wider, close her eyes and stick out her tongue. She obeyed him without hesitation. It seemed like forever, before she felt something on her tongue, she went to close her mouth around it, but he barked at her to stop and remain still. She did as she was told; he then replaced whatever it was, lightly upon her tongue again. She wasn't sure what it was, maybe his finger, maybe his cock. Whatever it was, she wanted so much, to suck it, to taste it, but then it was gone. She felt cheated; he had teased her, aroused her, without having given her what she so obviously desired.

What would he do next? She wouldn't have to wait long for the answer. She felt his tongue lick the top of hers and then her lips. He grabbed her head and passionately kissed her, she responded back with equal passion .

Then WHACK! He slapped her, left cheek,

WHACK! He slapped her again, right cheek. What... where... what had hit her, who had hit her.

She hadn't heard the door open nor the footsteps come toward her...

With many more slaps to her face, she only just managed to maintain her balance, 'til he shoved his hard cold fist in her cunt, fisting it, grinding it, then grabbing her already swollen clit. But how could this be, where was the toy? Still disoriented, she questioned herself;

How long had she been waiting for him to return.

Was it still the same day, it seemed as if many days had passed, had she fallen asleep or ... Then she realised that she had been daydreaming.

Their faces are so close she felt his breath as it soothed her stinging face, his finger traced her bottom lip as he continued grinding her cunt. They got closer and closer, her mouth opened a little, her lips parted a little, she anticipated a kiss. She didn't believe she was deserving of a kiss, but she felt it coming, closer...closer... her tongue reached for his, just at that moment he spat in her face - she baulked, sat back on her feet. He laughed. She didn't know what to think or feel, although her cunt seemed to enjoy the humiliation, the betrayal; her heart and mind weren't that confident or sure.

The fisting stopped. Footsteps were heard as if leaving, the door is closed, and she was apparently alone again. Left to anticipate what would happen to her next time. Alone, aroused, anxious and waiting, with wrists and ankles bound behind her, blind folded, tits tied and nipples pinched.

It wasn't until she had time to recollect her thoughts, that she considered the fact that she had no way of knowing if she had been fisted letalone slapped by her Owner or another. Was it her Master or could it have been a total stranger. Had Master brought someone else with him, to show them his latest plaything? She became anxious yet strangely aroused at the thought of a total stranger making use of her.

She remembered back to another time, a night when she was awoken from a sound sleep, blindfolded and violently shoved on the toy, her night clothes torn from her. She thought her cunt had been split in two when he... But was it Master or someone else who had violently shoved her on the toy. Having been pushed down toward the floor it wasn't until she felt the tip of the toy touch her cunt that she realised it was there. She knew it would hurt as she fell to the floor, with him holding her arms she wasn't able to control how fast or hard the toy would ram into her cunt. With a THUMP, her knees hit the floor, her cunt slid down the toy forcing it inside her, deeper than ever. She felt the pain go through her as she cried out.

Had it split her in two? Was she bleeding? Before she could say a word, he gagged her, pulled her arms behind her and tied her wrists. Now she wouldn't be able to use her arms to help take her weight from the toy. Her legs weren't in the right place to allow her to lift herself off the toy, either. All her weight was forcing it deeper into her. Then she felt her tits being bound; she could feel them swelling immediately, the veins and blood vessels hardening as they were bound tighter and tighter. Before he was finished with her he shoved needles in her tits and cunt and placed headphones over her ears. Now she could neither see, hear nor speak. Then nothing. Was he still there or had he left...

But all this was earlier, before the daydream, before she had been slapped out of remembering the day he took Ownership of her. How much earlier, she had no way of knowing. She had lost all sense of time. Her mind was reeling with images of reality and yet what was reality? She wasn't sure anymore. Her cunt and tits ached, her legs and cunt were wet. Was it blood or cunt juice? Was her Master still there or was she alone again? Was it he who had used her or a stranger?

Since that first slap there had been nothing, had she imagined the slap? No, she could feel the heat in her cheek; it had to be real. Was who ever slapped her still there? Had he slapped her and left or was he watching her, delighting in her vulnerable state?

Then without warning she was shoved from behind, falling forward with no way to stop it. Her tits touched the floor squashing them. She gasped followed by an involuntary scream. She felt the toy being shoved in her cunt as he grabbed her by the shoulders and sat her upon it.

He teased her with his finger, she instinctively opened her mouth and felt his half erect cock rest upon her tongue, but it wouldn't remain half erect for long as he thrust it down her throat, with each thrust she was shoved further down the toy the pain of which became intense and overwhelming; her tits ached, her face stung, her mouth drooled, as did her cunt. With the last thrust she tasted his cum, swallowed it, in deed choked on it. He wiped his hand across her mouth, brushed her cheek, she felt his lips lightly touch hers but she was denied a kiss, instead she is slapped so hard she loses her balance, falling sideways as the toy pops out. She is left there, alone, vulnerable and aroused. What she would experience, what she would feel, what she would enjoy or not enjoy, would forever be in the hands of another.

This was her life now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Another Day in Paradise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 343 milliseconds