• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Korean Wife's First Adventure Ch. 03

A Korean Wife's First Adventure Ch. 03

Well here I am again writing about my newest adventure. I am a 38-year-old Korean woman married to a wonderfully loving Latino man. I am about 5' 1" tall, 35C+-27-35. We decided to get pregnant recently and went to get checked out. To make a long story short, I am plagued with problems making impregnation difficult and my hubby seems to have a low active sperm count. While getting pregnant isn't impossible according to our doctor, it would be difficult. While the repeated attempts had been fun, they were unsuccessful. We accepted that some things just weren't meant to be but still kept looking for alternatives.

One late evening after an extended fucking session, my hubby asked me if I would ever consider trying a sperm donor. I told him that it just wouldn't seem right if we did try and it worked with some strange man's seed. Besides, I just didn't feel that artificial insemination worked all that great since we had tried that with my hubby. That's when my husband hit me with his idea. What if his older brother was the donor and it was by good old-fashioned fucking? I could fuck his brother taking all the sperm I could milk from him then my husband would fuck me adding his juices to the mix. With luck we might get lucky and one way or another I could carry on my husband's bloodline and name. He said it wouldn't matter to him who's sperm succeeded and it would be our child. He was suddenly very excited by the idea and I admit I was too. I told him I would be willing to try if he didn't mind so he said he would work out the details with his brother.

I have to admit I began getting excited at the prospect of fucking the two brothers, wondering how they would measure up to one another in size, style and performance. Finally my husband told me one evening that his brother agreed to help us out and was getting checked out medically to make sure everything was in working order. That Friday my husband told me we were on with our plans, which in fact worked out great with my cycles as a prime insemination date. I was anxious and excited at the prospect of fucking two men I loved to make our dream come true. Friday my husband took me out and treated me to a fantastic dinner with plenty of alcohol to relax me. I saw his brother's car parked in front of our house when we got back home and knew he was waiting for me.

My husband led me into the house where his brother (I'll call him Paul here) was waiting with a big hug and a smile for me. We sat and made some small talk then my husband suggested we get to it. He said that for optimum results he thought that we should do it repeatedly tonight. I could see his brother "Paul" glancing at me nervously and I smiled at him. My husband told Paul to relax for a moment and led me to the bedroom. He undressed me slowly kissing and caressing me as he did.

"I want you to have fun Honey", he said. "I want you to open yourself up and fuck his brains out. It's your night Babe!"

I was comforted by this and kissed him long and hard before he left me lying nude on the bed, dimming the light on his way out. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath listening for my brother in law's approach. I opened my eyes as I heard footsteps approaching my door. I saw Paul in the doorway nervously taking in my nude body on the bed. He closed the door and walked up to the bed sitting cautiously close to me. I could see he was extremely nervous and I sat up close to him taking his face in my hands and planting a long sensuous kiss on his lips. I began undressing him, kissing and caressing his body.

"It's okay Paul. I want you to do this for me." I told him.

He kissed me back and pushed me down onto the bed. I felt tingles of pleasure as Paul's lips and tongue found my breasts and nipples. My pussy ignited in anticipation as he found it with his mouth. I pulled his face into my pussy as I felt my first orgasm coming on. He worked my pussy with his tongue in ways I found comfortably familiar. I came in a wave of passion as Paul replaced his lips with his now hard cock. He fucked me hard and fast as I moved to accommodate his thrusting and allow him deeper penetration. I could feel him deep inside me as I wrapped my legs around his ass pulling him deeper into my cunny. God he felt good, his cock equal to my hubby's in every way. His thrusts became faster as I moved to let him into me. He felt good; his cock hard and long in my pussy. I matched his pace, fast approaching orgasm as I pulled him into me with my legs. I screamed out as I came and felt his body grow ridged as he released his seed deep in my pussy. I felt every gush as his cock unloaded into me. He felt good. Paul's mouth found mine as our tongues entwined in hot passion.

"You felt fantastic!" Paul told me.

I slipped a pillow under my ass to elevate my hips allowing Paul's sperm to stay deep inside me. Paul kissed and suckled my titties before laying another long tongue twisting kiss on me. I loved the way he made me feel.

"You are so fucking sexy" Paul whispered to me, "I can't wait for round two."

With that he pulled on his shorts and left the room leaving me glowing in my satisfied state.

After what seemed like a long while my husband walked in, smiling at me with my elevated hips.

"How'd you like it?" he said tracing his fingers over the cum dripping from my cunny.

I sat up kissing him the same way Paul and I had kissed. He stripped his clothes off quickly and easily slid into my cum filled pussy.

"Damn you pussy feels so hot and wet!" he said as he began fucking me fast and hard.

Again I used my legs around his ass to pull him in deeper until it felt like he was fucking my womb. I think it was a combination of his intensity and my arousal of the situation that caused me to become very vocal as I again approached my climax.

I screamed out, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" as I felt my husband's cock begin to pulse in climax adding his seed to my already filled pussy.

It felt so damn wonderful feeling him pump me full; my pussy contracted in my own climax milking his cock dry. He kissed me as he slipped out of my pussy leaving me to again raise my hips to allow his sperm maximum access in me.

We both turned to the door as we heard a soft knock followed by Paul peeking in asking if it was all right to come in. We both said sure and Paul joined us on the bed. He gestured towards my swollen pussy lips with his and my husband's now combined cum dribbling out.

"So, how's the oven doing? Paul asked.

"It's just fine." I answered. "How is your dipstick doing?" I asked massaging his cock through his shorts.

He smiled and took off his shorts releasing his growing dick in front of me. Without a word I leaned over and took Paul into my mouth while stroking my husband's now swelling shaft with my other hand. The boys both shifted to allow me access to take them both alternately into my mouth. I was in cock heaven sucking them off. I could soon taste the pre-cum of both of them and lay back down on my back spreading my legs in front of them.

"Who's first?" I asked looking at my two beautiful cocks.

Paul just stared at my leaking pussy before my husband pushed him towards me. In moments Paul was back inside me fucking me hard, my pussy making load squelching noises with all the cum already in me. My husband slowly stroked himself smiling at me as I wrapped my legs around Paul pulling him deep into me again.

I came moaning as Paul again unloaded into me his cock throbbing inside me. As soon as he moved off of me my husband dived right in pumping away with wild abandon, his cock driving into my pussy. I was soon matching his thrusts and working myself into a sexual frenzy as I reached out and fondled Paul's cock and balls. I moved to allow Paul to put his semi-hard cock into my mouth, my husband still on top of me fucking my well-used now completely filled pussy. I tried to cry out as my husband's cock bottomed out inside me but Paul's now hard cock muffled my cries. I felt my husband's body tense as he released again into me, deep inside. Paul's cock throbbed in my mouth as he came. I licked and swallowed the small amount of cum that dribbled from Paul's spent cock. I love the way he and my husband taste. Paul leaned over me as my husband slipped out of my pussy, kissing me passionately on the mouth, completely disregarding the taste of his own cum.

"I've had it honey, I don't think I could manage again for a while." Paul told me with a smile,"You guys just let me know when you think you need my help again. Believe me, it was my pleasure!"

My husband got up and walked Paul out, as I lay now quite sore and satisfied on the bed. As I drifted off into a satisfied sleep I kept thinking,"I hope we keep having to try this!"

**On a side note since this originally happened a few months ago and we have been repeating this act during EVERY ovulation period, I am pregnant and my husband and I couldn’t be happier. I am sure the baby will have my husband’s looks as my hubby looks allot like his brother. I can’t wait till we try for number two!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Korean Wife's First Adventure Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds