• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Forced Pairing Ch. 04

A Forced Pairing Ch. 04

123

The hut was cold, and it was quite past the usual time when all the village members had taken to their shelters when we arrived. I had been lost in my deep memories of my sister and I having our intimate discoveries together, and had almost walked by our very familiar dwelling.

Entering it, I immediately set to trying to build a small warming fire in the fire pit, to distract myself and to bring down the huge swell of my groin. I 'pushed' thoughts of Amanna away – gruffly grabbing pieces of wood and kindling, then moving outside the hut to grab more. I basically ignored Lynn – hoping the two women would figure themselves out somehow.

They didn't.

I couldn't believe it. They were both practically useless – which pissed me off to no end – they basically came inside and watched me make the fire. I could feel my face heating up as they looked at me – and it did absolutely nothing for the bulge in my pants as I did so. The pressure of the situation gnawed at me. My mind flopped between two things, and only two things. On one hand, all I seemed to be able to think about was the bed, just feet away. How Lynn and I had last left it, with me trailing a finger down between her naked breasts towards her belly button, smiling at her and telling her this place was just for us. On the other hand, when I tried not to think about that, I felt the bulge in my pants. The throb. And remembered why it was there. Remembered what I'd been thinking about on the way home. Flashing over it in my mind.

I burned myself on the started coals – working when I didn't need to. The fire was going. I cursed and growled.

Lynn looked meek for a moment, then came over to me to check my burn. I snatched my hand away from her, almost making like I was going to hit her; this frightened Amanna for a moment – more shocking her than anything else. My face immediately changed to one of demure sorrow and mild shame. It seemed for a moment that scaring Lynn was one thing – part of a pattern that we'd somehow been in but were gradually breaking out of. But Amanna and I had never had such a pattern, and seeing me react like that was weird for her. She brought her arms up to cross her chest, as if protecting herself.

"I'll sleep here," she said quietly, moving with a shuffle to the distended pile of coverings and furs at the end of the bed which had served at Lynn's self-made coddle of a nest, before that fateful night in the mountain. The night we'd lost and found each other.

Lynn looked at me, almost relieved, her face coming up with its pale parched look to it – so alabaster white and so innocent in its desire to just want to have this place be for us. With no sharing. I wanted to tell her right then. Wanted to share what my relationship with my sister had really been. But I had the fear. The same fear I had always had about that. Even with Lynn, now. Especially with Lynn. As I came over to my wife to move to the bed with her, I felt a stiff dropping in my throat. How I had somehow gone from not caring what this tiny ghost of a woman had in her head… to desperately wanting to stay as the focus of her heart.

We stopped watching Amanna and went to Lynn's side of the bed, sitting on it. Lynn just sat there for a moment, looking at me. I looked back at her. I knew she was asking me questions, silently. Questions like "what does this mean?", "is she staying forever?" But at the same time, I knew that Lynn wouldn't voice them. She never did. She just looked at me with her eyes, demurely waiting to see what would happen. Waiting to be frowned at or told what to do. So I told her. By doing.

Standing in front of her, I took off my cloak and shirt, leaving my naked chest exposed. And I looked down at her with a soft smile. She gulped and went a bit red faced – glancing over towards the end of the bed.

Amanna had disappeared from sight, but we could hear her shuffling with clothing and the furs and the coverings that were there. And we could hear the crackles and pops from the fire just beyond her as the room warmed up.

Lynn cocked her head and looked back at me, with a strained expression like it was more than she could bear, being put in this situation. I reached out and put a hand on her face, then leaned close to her for a moment.

"Relax," I said in a very slow, quiet, and warm voice. "Just get into bed. That's all."

Lynn looked down at her lap. I stood there for a moment, actually wondering what she was going to do. What else could she do?

She turned a bit, reaching for the bedclothes and turning them down, before sliding into the bed a bit. With barely half of her body out of it, she slithered her stockings down and her dress up, staring at the end of the bed while quickly moving them in front of her, before getting herself settled in the bed very modestly. Then finally she withdrew the clothing from in front of her after the main parts of the covers were in front of her. She looked very uncomfortably back at me during the whole time. I just stood there. I almost had to chuckle – but then again, I knew things that she didn't know.

I opened my pants and pushed them down easily – freeing my manhood for a moment, which had pretty much returned to its flaccid state. I sighed and recognized how cold it was in the room – save for the meager warmth emanating from the fire. Taking a last glance at where my sister had bedded down, I casually grabbed at the covers over Lynn and lifted up.

Lynn immediately reacted as if I'd exposed her entire naked body to the world – clinching up her thighs together and covering her breasts with her upper arms. This I had to chuckle at.

"Move over. C'mon." I said very quietly through my guffaw. "Yer being silly." Lynn moved way over; almost to the point of falling out of the other side of the bed. I slipped into where she had been and drew the fur coverings and layers of soft hides over me – realizing that her small frame had done little to warm the area before I'd gotten into it. I also realized that she would be freezing cold unless she came up beside me to share my body heat.

I sighed. Lynn just lay there – turned away from me a foot and a half away and shivering a little bit in silence. Obviously very upset with the nature of the situation and confused as to how to do anything about it. I listened and heard nothing from Rayna.

Lying on my back, I slowly reached out my arm, to the point where the end of it met Lynn's cold buttocks. I then rotated my hand outwards, to curve along the soft roundness of her skin and just hold her there – my palm against her padded flesh. She scarcely moved, and after a moment seemed to relax, to breathe a little easier; to feel more comfortable that this tight, enclosed space underneath the coverings was still ours, away from the invasion of another person in our hut.

I squeezed her rump slightly, very slowly, before running my fingers just as slowly down to the keyhole area of the crack of her ass, fondling softly there for a moment. She wriggled soundlessly back on the bed for a moment, then rolled over. Her eyes were shut, but she came up against me, and I had to move my hand quickly out of the way so that she didn't roll on top of it.

Her upper hand came to rest on my chest, with my arm now below it. After a moment she swung her upper leg lightly above mine – and I couldn't help but notice that now my hand was exactly between her legs; right at her crotch as she snuggled up to me, breathing shallow into my neck. She kissed my jaw lightly, and I noticed how cold her nose was.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to her, barely audible. All she did in response was nuzzle a bit down into the pillows underneath our heads, and kiss my ear. In response I rotated my hand in between her legs, and moved my palm up – to cup her mound. She was warm there. Very warm. She leaned her leg a bit forward across me, spreading the two extremities more as I began to just barely touch. I smiled.

I easily placed the tip of my forefinger right at her entrance, then trailed it up between the lips of her pussy, parting the labia and making sure not to cause too much friction, before resting gently against her clit. I sighed in the bed for a moment, keeping my hand still as I lay on my back with her, right beside me. She didn't move for a moment. Just lay there and breathed – but in mere seconds I could feel the heat from her face increase next to mine. I waited in pins and needles – to see if she was going to shut her legs and pull away from me in embarrassment, or….

She kissed me again. A peck and a nuzzle, and her hand on my chest came up to stroke silently across my muscles, feeling for my tiny nipples. Her face still seemed hot, as though she really didn't want to be doing what she was doing, but couldn't deny her own interest. And I couldn't deny myself either. The bed… our bed… had become our sole sanctuary for our unhindered love of each other. Free of any kind of masking or restriction of any kind. And now… with Renya at the foot of it. Basically at the gates of our fortress… even Lynn wanted to make sure that we still held strong in what we had discovered and built up.

What we'd come to know we both needed – each other.

My hand pressed up a tad – forming pressure on her pubic bone with the palm and my fingers skirting down around her gathering wetness. Her outer lips weren't really large, but were enough for me to feel between my digits and work – and enough to use to push together to massage the nub of her pleasure center at the top of her slit. I dipped my index finger back down to her entrance and rolled the tip of it around the small lips – the wettest part – before dipping it in and out.

Lynn's shoulders tensed up, and she bit lightly into the skin of my shoulder to stifle a groan and a high sigh, while her ass came up slightly and then around and back down onto my hand – obviously a sign that she approved of my movements. Her hand on my chest came up to the far side of my face, gripping it as she fought to control her breath under my ministrations.

I continued with my hand – lying straight on my back – imagining my fingers were my cock, being controlled expertly by Lynn or by… Amanna. I closed my eyes and listened to Lynn trying to control her breathing. And to her barely audible mewling sounds of pleasure as I played with her cunt. Rolling the wet lips around the nub, then pulling on them slightly, then dipping my fingers in her again, to massage the ooze of the wetness into her for more lubrication.

She smashed her face against my neck and sucked in breath through the pillow – unable to do anything but concentrate now on the fact that she was approaching the edge of her shuddering orgasm. The heat on my hand was incredible, and I could feel the sweat coming off of the rest of her arm and her face. There was no way that she could stop the sounds she was making now – but it was also obvious that she didn't care anymore. Neither did I, really.

I pressed up with my palm, grinding it softly against the nub of her clit and pressing it around with the wetness there, while my middle finger plunged into her and the fingers to the sides massaged her lips. She came in a gasp – her nipples taught and her nails digging into the skin of my chest. I knew I had to stop because I would hurt her if I kept going at that, so I maintained the pressure and kept my finger in her but didn't move. Lynn breathed loudly for a few quick moments, before another intense rush of heat came from her face and she buried it in between my shoulder and the pillow.

I was worried – obviously Lynn's modesty had come back in a rush. She tensed up immediately and drew back from my hand, closing her legs and just cuddling stiffly up beside me.

"Hey, hey, hey…" I said, none too softly, turning on my side and embracing her fully. She brought up her lower arm to cross in front of her, and her upper arm she just laid limply over my waist. My cock was dribbling a bit of pre-cum and pressed against her tummy. I reached up with my upper arm and touched her face. In the barest bit of the light I could see that she had her eyes shut and her face was very, very flushed. "It's just us… here." I said softly.

She opened her eyes. They were red and she was still shivering a bit from her orgasm. Her eyes glanced down in the direction of the end of the bed. I frowned.

"I love you." I said suddenly.

She looked back up, at me. At my eyes. Looking into them, in the dark. Searching. She didn't have to look for long. Then her arm that had laid over me limply pulled me to her and embraced me back. "I love you." She said in a whisper.

"Amanna is my sister. She… isn't you. Isn't… what I….who… I…. want." I rambled in a whisper – still staring into her eyes. "For my wife." I stroked her hair – looking up at my hand touching it, then at her pale skin of her face, then down at her eyes again. "For my love."

Lynn nuzzled up against me, holding me tight. She calmed down immediately, sensing the truth and the confidence in my words. Knowing that I meant what I said.

"I love her, Lynn. I have… loved her. In special ways… But… not… fallen in love." My heart jumped at saying that. I'd just said it all. I hadn't thought of how to say it. I hadn't schemed at how to relate it and work at it, or do it in stages. I'd just blurted it out. Somehow, with Lynn… it had just seemed to be ok… to just say it.

Lynn pulled back, and her hand came up to touch my face. "I understand," she said softly. "Now.." Her eyes were half lidded. "Because I fell in love with you." She looked at me for a moment. Then we kissed. A long kiss; relaxed, comfortable and succulent – one that we never thought about the end coming because it didn't matter. All that mattered was that the kiss was. We both drank it in and felt it – knowing it was a sign of our togetherness. Then we just sat and looked at each other for a moment.

And a soft sob permeated the room.

Amanna.

My heart shook. Lynn's eyes widened and I could see on her face… worry. Real worry. And sympathy now. Not jealousy or apathy or some kind of look like she was being put out by another person's hard times… but true empathy. I leaned forward and kissed Lynn's nose quickly.

"Remember who I want. Who my love is." I said. I stared at Lynn a moment more as I hefted myself up on the bed a bit. Lynn stared back at me, puzzled for a moment, but also worried as she knew I was about to do something. I was.

I got up. Buck naked. And strolled to the end of the bed. Leaning over, I pulled back the fur coverings on my sister, exposing her. She was also naked, and curled up in a fetal ball. Her eyes were slightly open, and she was crying. When I moved her coverings, her eyes turned to me and took in the sight of my body, her mouth opening a bit in surprise, then her eyes shutting and her throat and chest convulsing a bit in sobs. That was enough for me – I didn't wait for conversation.

I reached down and picked her up – around the upper thighs and around her back. She helped a tiny bit once she realized what I was doing, but not much. I was strong enough, and she was athletic enough to make it easy enough for me, but she was larger than Lynn – reminded me more of myself in stature. Then I turned with her and started back to our bed. Amanna coughed and clung to me after a second – clearly astonished by what was happening. But she stopped crying.

Lynn didn't move. Her eyes were wide – but she did not cover herself as I blatantly carried my naked sister back to our bed and deposited her on the edge. I then quickly moved over her back into the middle, and grabbed the coverings to hoist them over us. I grunted once as I began to settle down, moving one arm underneath Lynn's shoulders, and the other underneath where Amanna's would be. Then I pulled them closer to me.

As if on cue, both of them came to me, resting their heads on my chest and shoulder muscles with their own shoulders in my underarms, them lying on their sides. They both lifted their upper legs slightly and rested them on my legs – one for each side. And both put their upper arms on my belly – one above the other. In tandem, I curled my arms around their backs down to above their buttocks, holding them firmly next to me.

After a moment, Amanna shuddered. Then she began to relax. A moment more, and Lynn breathed. I took a long breath in, and a long breath out. Then I turned my head to the right and kissed Lynn on the forehead softly. Then I closed my eyes, feeling surrounded by the warmth of their bodies and by the warmth of the furs.

*****

I don't know why I woke up first, but I woke up the usual way; with a tremendous hard-on. Never seemed to fail.

Neither of the women had moved from when we'd fallen asleep. Both were still sleeping peacefully – and just a hint of the darkest part of the morning dawn light was starting to be seen through the top of the hole for the fire pit.

I couldn't move. Well, except for the amazing throb of my tool between my legs. And somehow the softness of Lynn's and Amanna's breasts up against me, and the feeling of their legs parted around my waist, one on each side, didn't make the erection want to go away very easily. Then – seemingly in her sleep – Amanna moved her hand that had been on my tummy down to rest underneath my hardened cock. At the end of a throb, the thickness came down to rest on her hand.

Her eyes flittered open immediately – making her stare directly across at Lynn's still-sleeping face. My breath caught and I realized I was blushing. I didn't really want to make a sound now, and crammed my eyes shut, feigning that I myself was asleep. Amanna very, very slowly tilted up her head so her eyes could examine my face. I could feel her face muscles change to a smile as she thought that I was still sleeping – then I also felt her head very, very gently move off of me, trying desperately not to wake me.

For a moment I was sorry – she felt so good next to me and now, with my eyes shut and with her apart from me, it was cold on that side. Even her hand vanished from next to me as I could feel the moving of the furs and cloth coverings. I figured she was moving out of the bed – to move back to her own area at the end of it, or to get dressed and move to making some food for us to eat.

She wasn't.

The next thing I felt was her hot, wet mouth enveloping the head of my cock. My mind went crazy. Absolutely insane. As if I'd left the bed – the alcove – the hut entirely, and entered another world. Her tongue twirled for a moment, then the flat of it lay along the top of the head and she just gently sucked, before moving down my shaft with her wet cave.

I squinted my eyes shut as all my muscles contracted, and my hands clasped tightly. That motion immediately made Lynn's sleeping form start – and she moved her legs and head slightly, murmuring and trying to get comfortable nuzzled up against me. My anxiety went through the roof! What was I supposed to do? My sister's mouth was fully engaged on me now – and my wife was snuggled up beside me just starting to wake, happy as could be in her subtle dream state.

Amanna started to bob a little bit – moving me in and out of her mouth under the fur coverings. I could hear a little bit of the wet sucking noise as I felt myself piston in and out of her mouth. She was so eager! It was as if we'd never parted, for some reason. As if being with her husband had only increased her thirst to be back with her brother again…

Lynn's eye barely came open – and I turned my very red, anxiety-laden face to look at her, breathing in shudders with crimson cheeks. She just lay there for half a moment – as if wondering if she was still dreaming or awake now. The sounds she heard – the look on my face – and the positions we were in. All of it filling her brain along with the memory of the previous night as her dreamland vanished slowly away in front of her mind's eye.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Forced Pairing Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds