• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Wife: Anne-Marie

Becoming a Slut Wife: Anne-Marie

I'm a trusting kind of guy. I've been married to Ann-Marie for over twenty years now and in all that time I've never been unfaithful to her and I never even considered that she might not be true to me. Imagine my surprise when I found evidence that she was not only unfaithful, but unfaithful in a big way.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

During our entire marriage I had never - NEVER - gone into Ann-Marie's purse, and I don't believe that she had ever gone into my wallet. To me some things were just personal. One morning I had to go into work early and when I got out to my pick-up truck I found that I had locked my keys inside. I could see them hanging in the ignition. Just as I have a set of keys for Ann-Marie's car on my key ring, Ann-Marie has a set of truck keys on hers. I went back into the house, found her purse and opened it to get her set of keys and stopped dead in my tracks. A box of Trojans starred up at me. I picked it up and looked at it and saw that two of the twelve condoms were missing.

Ann-Marie had decided early on that we did not want to have any kids and I had gone and had a vasectomy, so why did Ann-Marie have condoms in her purse? As I said earlier, I am a trusting sort, so knowing the many uses I had put condoms to when I was in the Army; keeping cigarettes dry, keeping the bore of my rifle clear, blousing my trousers, etc., etc., I spent several moments trying to think of what Ann-Marie might be using them for, other than the obvious, and sad to say I could not come up with even one. I unlocked my truck, put her keys back in her purse and went to work.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I did not get a lot of work done that day and I'm sure that you can understand why given the thoughts running through my mind. It just so happened that the day was a Tuesday and on Tuesdays and Thursdays Ann-Marie baby-sat for her sister while Sylvia took evening classes at the community college. Tuesdays and Thursdays were the only times that Ann-Marie went out on her own. Wednesday morning when I got up, before I even put the coffee pot on, I looked in Ann-Marie's purse and saw that there were only two condoms left out of the ten from the day before.

"What the hell?" I said to myself. Ann-Marie and I usually only made love two or three times a week. Who in the hell was she doing eight times in one night with?

Thursday I called her from work and told her that I would be working late and then I left work early and drove over to Hertz and rented a car. I was parked down the block when Ann-Marie came out of the house, got in her car and drove off. I followed at what I hoped was a safe distance as she drove across town in the general direction of her sister's house. She stopped at a corner drug store and came out minutes later carrying a small brown paper bag.

Proceeding across town we eventually came to the home of Sylvia and her husband Frank. She parked in the driveway, got a bag out of the trunk of the car and went inside. Ten minutes later Sylvia came out, got in her car and left. Five minutes later Ann-Marie came out of the house with Sylvia's kids and walked them to the next door neighbors. Two minutes later she was back at Sylvia's - alone!

After a half hour wait I was starting to wonder if I was being just a bit stupid by being there at all and I probably would have talked myself into leaving if it were not for the fact that Ann-Marie had obviously just dumped the kids. Why? To be alone. But why did she want to be alone. The answer pulled into the drive even as my mind formed the question. Getting out of the car was a stocky Mexican who I recognized as being a member of Frank's company softball team, and surprise, surprise, pulling in right behind him was Sylvia's husband Frank. Laughing and high-fiveing the two men walked into the house together. As soon as the door closed behind them I was out of the car and across the street and moving down the side of the house looking for a way to see inside; an open window, parted curtains, a gap at the bottom of the blinds, anything that would give me some idea of what was going on. I found nothing.

I moved to the back door and put my ear to it. Not hearing anything I put my hand on the knob and tried it and found that it was unlocked. Opening it slowly an inch at a time I strained to hear voices, but all was quiet in that part of the house. I knew the layout of the house so I moved slowly into the kitchen and cautiously worked my way toward the dining room. I could hear voices and they seemed to be coming from the living room. I crept into the dining room toward the doorway into the living room and suddenly the voices got louder - they were coming my way! In a panic I turned and went into the hallway leading off the dining room and ducked into the first room I came to. It was Frank and Sylvia's bedroom. I could still hear the voices coming toward me. Frantically looking for a place to hide I rushed to the closet and opened the door only to find that it was too full for me to get into. A quick look at the bed showed that it was too low to get under. In desperation I ran to the window and got it open and literally fell through it and onto the deck outside and had it almost closed when the voices came into the room.

The first voice I heard was Ann-Marie's, "Where are the others?"

Frank said, "They can't make it tonight. You will just have to settle for Manny and me."

"Can you do the work of five or do I go home unsatisfied?"

"We'll just have to give it our best shot" Manny said.

Five? Ann-Marie was used to taking on five guys? Where in the hell had I been and what the hell had I been doing that my wife became a sex fiend and I hadn't noticed? Ann-Marie's voice brought me back to the window.

"Who goes first?"

"Manny can go first. You know I like watching you get it."

I parted the curtains just a fraction and saw my wife standing there in nylons, garter belt and what we used to call "come fuck me" high heels. As I watched she got down on her knees in front of Manny, took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him off. She sucked it and stroked it until it was erect and then opening the brown paper bag she had gotten at the drug store she took out a box of condoms, opened one and rolled it onto Manny's cock. You know what went on in my mind at that moment? Disgust at what my wife had become? A desire to go back through that window and kick some ass? Not at all! What I was thinking was "Those cheap mother fuckers. Making my wife buy the condoms they would use to fuck her."

Weird huh? Not as weird as finding myself with a rock hard cock.

Ann-Marie had finished putting the rubber on Manny and she got on the bed and spread her legs wide. "Come on baby, give it to momma. Momma needs it, momma needs it bad."

For the next hour and a half I watched as Manny and Frank took turns on Ann-Marie. She sucked Frank while Manny took her doggie-style and then she sucked Manny hard again while Frank fucked her. I had seen two guys on one girl in porno films, but I had never seen anything like the way those two used my wife (or she used them). What caused me to decorate the side of Frank's house with the biggest load of cum I'd ever produced was when Manny laid down and my wife straddled him, taking his cock in her cunt, and then Frank came up behind her and slowly entered her ass. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen in my life and what I wanted most at that moment was to be in that room with the sexual being that was Ann-Marie. But there wasn't anyway in the world that I could bring myself to go back through that window or, sad to say, bring myself to ever touch the whore again.

Just as I was getting ready to quietly leave the porch I got my last surprise of the evening. Sylvia walked into the room shedding clothes as she came. "Leave any for me?"

I drove the car back to Hertz, picked up my car and went home. I called Sylvia's and when she answered I asked for Ann-Marie. When she came to the phone she said, "I was just getting to leave for home honey."

"Don't bother Ann-Marie, you don't have a home any more. Go tell Sylvia and Frank that you are their new houseguest. Maybe Manny can sleep over with you and if he isn't enough for you Frank can fill in, at least until you can get a hold of the other guys that didn't show up to night. I'm packing up your shit right now and it will be out in the driveway for you to pick up."

I hung up the phone and started putting Ann-Marie's stuff in trash bags and ignored the phone when it began ringing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Wife: Anne-Marie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds