• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Beast

The Beast

It was an unusually brisk June morning, filled with darkened grey clouds cloaking the kindness of sunrise. Mina smiled as she dashed towards the cover of the trees, thankful for the added stealth. On her heels, her best friend and apprentice cohort, Tish, trudged behind.

"The Beast should be leaving soon," commented Mina, as she fished through her jacket pockets for a pair of gloves, "then we'll head inside and figure out what she's really up to." Tish nodded uneasily, but said nothing. Helen, known to the girls as The Beast, was Mina's stepmother and a right bitch. Slowly, Mina's family's fortune had dwindled without explanation, causing her father to take a job in another state, leaving her alone with The Beast until she could finish school.

Pointing at the ornate sedan passing by on the road at the edge of the woods, Mina exclaimed "Yes! Let's go, I'm freezing my ass off." Both girls sprinted out from the woods as fast as they could; heading back towards the cosy warmth of Mina's lavish home.

Immediately entering The Beast's den, Mina and Tish threw off their jackets and settled into the desk chair, pulling open drawer after drawer in search of some sort of proof. "I know she's got another bank account. She used a check to buy my prom dress the other day, and I noticed my father's name wasn't on it."

"You can't have checks with one person's name on it?" asked Tish, frowning. "What if I don't want my husband's name on my checks when I get married?"

"It wasn't just that, you prat," Mina replied, "it was a different bank altogether. She's taking his money and putting into her account, I just know it. Why else would she marry him? She's only five years older than we are, and let's face it; my father isn't very... attractive now, is he?"

Tish shuddered. Mina's father was old enough to be her grandfather; short, podgy, greying, and boring. The Beast was indeed his exact opposite. She was all of 23 years old, tall, large build, and quite striking. Her only downfall seemed to be her vicious personality. She was a wicked, hate filled woman.

"I really hope school hasn't called yet. My folks'll kill me," she murmured with a deep sigh. She rested her chin on her palm and pouted, only letting off a slight chuckle as Mina rubbed the tension away from her shoulders.

"It's worth it, we'll find something here." Mina stood up and stretched out. "I need some caffeine; I didn't sleep a wink last night just thinking about today. You want anything from the kitchen?"

"Sure. I'll take a coke if you have one," said Tish, waving her off.

Mina opened the refrigerator door and scanned over each shelf before finding what she was looking for. She smiled, and grabbed two bottles of coke, slamming the door closed with her hip. At that precise moment, the garage door adjoining her home closed, giving off an eerie echo throughout the kitchen.

Mina gasped in shock as her eyes darted around the room for a reasonable explanation as to why someone would be home at this time of day. The Beast should have been long gone, nestled in at her job, and he father had no plans on returning until commencements.

The clicking of high heels against the tiled floor pounded into her head. Clearly, The Beast had returned and was heading her way. If she was caught ditching one of her school days, she would be in very big trouble. Quickly, she backed up towards the swinging door leading to the dining room and slipped through it, catching a glance at the towering silhouette of her step mother entering the kitchen.

'Oh God,' she thought to herself, as she hid behind an aged curio cabinet, 'Tish is in her study!'

Helen smirked to herself and looked around the kitchen, sensing something was amiss. She opened the refrigerator door and noticed the missing cokes immediately. Closing the door, she walked to the stairs ascending to her chambers, entering her bedroom, and silently opened her walk-in closet door. On the floor was a leather kitbag. She swept it up and left the room, heading straight for her den across the hallway.

"Took you long enough," commented Tish, hearing the rustling sounds of footsteps enter the room. She set a stack of copied papers onto the desk and looked up, freezing in place. "Helen!"

"I thought something was up with you two," Helen replied, closing and locking the door behind her back. Gracefully, she paced over to the desk, dropping her bag down and taking ample opportunity of Tish's shock.

"Stand up."

Tish panted for breath as Helen's long fingers encircled her upper arms, yanking her from the leather-bound chair and shoving her forward into the desk. Before she had a moment to compose herself or plead out an explanation, her arms were twisted cruelly behind her back, causing her to yelp in pain.

Helen gripped the smaller girl's wrists with one hand, and opened her bag with the other, pulling out a lengthy piece of blue cord. She pursed her lips tightly together as she bound Tish's hands behind her back, fighting the struggle the young girl began to give her.

"What are you doing?" cried Tish between gasps for much needed air. "I'm sorry I was in here. I just..." She paused and swallowed, seeing the long, finger nailed hand dip back into the bag, pulling out a large, red ball gag.

"Where's Mina?" Helen spat, flipping the girl over onto her back and pressing her into the desk with her body. "Answer me, bitch!"

Tish shook her head; her eyes glued to the gag being waved in her face.

"She's hiding then. Must have heard me come home," Helen gripped Tish's chin roughly with her fingers, prying her jaw apart. "Open wide." She sang, shoving the rubber ball deep into the girl's mouth. Within seconds, she flipped Tish back over onto her stomach and buckled the leather strap in place, forcing the large ball deeper into her mouth. She adjusted Tish's long, reddish hair, almost lovingly so, primping it out to frame her face.

"There. I've wanted to do this for a long time, Tisha. You girls are such an influence on each other; you need to be taught a lesson," Helen reached around for the button of Tish's jeans, unfastening them and pulling them free of her body. Tish shoved back and stood upright, moaning out loudly through her gag as she made a run for the door, only to be tackled and thrown down to the floor.

Helen reached up and pulled her bag down with her as she lay atop the girl to hold her down. Finding a pair of scissors, she straddled Tish backwards, pressing her weight down over her torso. "I was going to make this a real ordeal, but I need to find Mina. I think I'll start you off with a bit of discomfort for now. But don't worry, your fun will come later, I promise,"

Tish whimpered, feeling Helen's fingertips graze over her panties, tracing the slash of her pussy with soft strokes. "So, is your natural hair colour really red? Let's find out." said Helen, and tugged the silky pink panties upward, burying the cotton crotch deep within Tish's flesh. She laughed, finding the girl completely shaved. "I guess we'll never know."

Tish thrashed around, digging her heels into the carpeted floor as Helen snipped the panties off and pulled them away. More rustling from the leather bag perked her ears, and then the humiliation of something being strung around her waist, through her thighs, pulled tightly up into her pussy and knotted off below her navel chilled her bones; a crotch rope. It was snugly in place, buried between her cheeks, pressing hard against her clitoris, causing unfamiliar sensations of pain and pleasure all at once. Her ankles were bound next, and she was rolled to her side, stretched back into a bow shape as Helen fastened and end of rope to her tied wrists.

"I'm going to help you up to your knees. I want you to remain still or I'll shove a rubber cock up your ass. Do you understand me?" said Helen. Her voice was commanding, as it had always been, and Tish nodded quickly, allowing her own self to be lifted up onto her knees.

It was awkward and stringent, holding her weight solidly on parted knees under the embarrassing circumstances as Helen fiddled around with the buttons on her blouse. "You have no sense of fashion, none whatsoever." Helen said, taking the scissors to the blouse. Once it was in shreds on the floor, Tish's bra became its next victim, cut off barbarically with three swift snips.

Tish's supple breasts bounced freely against her chest as she trembled and groaned uncontrollably from fear. Helen danced her fingers over the perky orbs, tweaking each rosy nipple into hardness. Cupping each of them in her hands, she leaned in closer, kneeling in front of the bound 18 year old, brushing her thin lips over the buds. "Very pretty, Tisha, I had no idea your body was this cute. It's a shame I must leave you like this, but I have to find Mina. She's been snooping around way too much, thinking I'm trying to take all of daddy's money. She doesn't know the first thing about finances."

Before leaving, Helen shifted Tish around so that she was facing the door. She reached down for her bag, pulling out an enormous rubber butt-plug. "You stay just like that, or when I get back you'll have to endure this for the rest of the day. Your mother knows you skipped school. She called me on my mobile while I was heading to work, worried as all get out. I told her I had an idea of where you girls might be and I'd handle your punishment. She seems quite happy about that." With that, Helen turned on her heels and unlocked the door. "You will reconsider your actions by the end of the day, and learn obedience and respecting other's privacy."

Tish whimpered softly and lowered her head, nodding as Helen closed the door.

Mina remained crouched in the foetal position beside the curio cabinet. She was tempted several times to bolt off back into the woods, but the harsh noises coming from the floor above her kept her in place. Surely Tish had been caught by now, and given her excuses as to why she was there.

"I know you're here. Come out of hiding so we can talk." Helen's voice filled the room, coming from the kitchen. Mina cringed, screwing her eyes shut.

"I'm coming," she squeaked, finding her voice as wary as she felt. Helen pushed the swinging door open and tapped her foot on the tile as she pulled her self up into a standing position.

"Up to my den, go." She demanded, pointing to the stairs across the room, scowling down at the petite blond as she walked towards her.

"It's not really Tish's fault. I wanted to stay home because-"started Mina, but Helen cut her off, grabbing her arm above the elbow and pulling her to the stairs.

As they got closer to the den, Helen held a tighter grip on her step daughter, eager to feel her reaction upon seeing her best friend trussed and gagged, waiting helplessly at the other side of the door. "Open it," she ordered, shoving Mina into the door.

She grinned wickedly to herself, allowing the anticipation to build up within her, fuelling her hatred for both young girls. This was her moment now, the moment she had waited for since they'd turned 18. They were now under her thumb and control, helpless against her. She would make them pay for the taunts behind her back, the names they called her, the lies they'd spread.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Beast

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds