• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Christina's Contradictions Ch. 01

Christina's Contradictions Ch. 01

Christina's clothes turned out to be the most concrete clue I've noticed since she's switched jobs. Tight, form-fitting slacks and sweaters regularly punctuate her wardrobe these days.

Christina has always kept in shape. She looks great in outfits that emphasize her compact, curvaceous, athletic figure, but the question 'Who is she dressing for?' is increasingly entering my mind these days!

Part of it might be semi-wishful thinking on my part. We've been married quite a while and during the past few years we'd discovered that our favorite mutual fantasy was her seduction by another man!

Christina has never been entirely comfortable with the fact that I like this theme as much as she does. However, over a period of about five years she's become comfortable role-playing the types of scenes and revealing – bit by bit – not only the types of guys that would have the best chance of seducing her, but what would happen during those encounters!

Christina has always maintained this is purely a fantasy, but concrete events in her life have caused me to question her consistent assertions of this. Her most interesting area of tension revolves her beliefs that cheating is reprehensible, but, on the other hand, when two people share an attraction AND find themselves in an intense, erotic situation, infidelity is a predictable, understandable outcome!

'Our' seduction fantasy has clearly taken on an interesting dimension recently, because Christina has not only become more willing to explicitly fantasize about these situations, but she's begun to increasingly put herself in these kinds of situations! In some ways, she even seems to be preparing for, or creating them!

Christina's dressing habits, to give one example, started to change approximately the same time she first mentioned 'the new guy at work'...

'Rick' (not his real name) works in her building, not on her specific project, but for the same organization. What quickly caught my attention about Rick was the number of times Christina mentions him in passing. He's never the object of her conversations, but his name has come up in several from the moment he arrived, especially considering the fact he doesn't work directly with her!

From what I've figured out, Rick fits Christina's profile of the ideal candidate for a fling! He sounds about 10-15 years younger and has a trim, VERY athletic, muscular build. Until quite recently he'd been an active competitor at the semi-professional level in a VERY physical sport! What struck me odd was that Christina nearly always brings his athletic career up, although she's not particularly a fan of this particular sport... 'Rick' has dark brown eyes and seems to enjoy flirting with my wife when they end up in the same lunch crowd!

Although Christina makes her lunch patterns SOUND quite random, it's been impossible not to notice the frequency of lunches with people from 'Rick's' team seem to be quite similar to the number of times the cute outfits have recently been making an appearance! It's not that Christina is a shabby dresser, it's just that her sport's-orientated professional field dictates that showing up in a name brand sweat-suit – with the name of a corporate sponsor carries more weight than designer labels from New York or Paris. The bottom line is the great-looking outfits that highlight her figure are a very interesting contrast to the clothes she's been wearing to work during the first 15 years of our marriage!

The tight sweaters and jeans are arousing, however it's her lingerie habits that are REALLY beginning to drive me up the wall!

Christina often rides her bicycle to work, showering and changing in the locker room there. I haven't been able to help sneaking a peek at her 'complete' outfit because she lays them out the night before, so she can quickly toss them in her knapsack in the morning, for her morning commute.

On the 'cute outfit' days, she's taken to wearing a lacey thong and a matching push-up bra!

It took me YEARS to get Christina to wear nice lingerie for me, and this is the first time she's wearing this type of gear, in public, which she's never done for me! When we were first married, she was extremely reluctant to don sexy clothing. She grew up in a country that is known for it's beautiful women, but also – ironically – their un-feminine dressing habits.

So, Christina's metamorphosis was during the past several months has peaked my curiosity!

But, the two most intriguing 'give-aways' about Rick have been that Christina HAS inserted him in several X-rated role-plays we've done lately, but WON'T tell me his real name!

Regarding her fantasy seductions, Christina normally has no problem with revealing three types of 'suitors': Famous celebrities, well-known public figures or 'mysterious strangers'.

She has never – up till now – liked using the identities of 'real people' she fantasizes about, especially mutual acquaintances, although she has no problem alluding to the fact they exist...

Christina's quite secretive about her fantasies about these 'real people' and is equally adamant that I am NOWHERE to be found during her fantasy affairs – they occur without my knowledge. These are two points where our fantasies diverge. While I have no desire to participate with another guy, that is, threesomes, I'm intensely curious to know the identity of anyone she thinks is 'hot' (her favorite adjective!)

Rick has been the single exception. In our role-playing (short stories she edits) she's given him the name of a comic book character, but not otherwise hidden the fact that it's 'him'.

The part that's driving me wild about Christina's new mystery guy is that she talks enough about her work, that it's been possible for me to determine the his real identity. But more than that, during the few role-plays we've done staring Rick, she's routinely done stuff for him that she never does for me! I'm not sure how aware of this she is, I've never mentioned it because I don't want it to stop!

With the office Christmas party season fast approaching, she's already told me about THREE Friday nights when she's got parties and that I need to be home to take care of our kids those nights!

Last night, she modeled a few 'party' outfits for me, while making no secret of the fact that Rick will be present at least one of the parties, maybe two!

In general, the role-plays she's done featuring 'Rick' during the past few months and in particular the one that went with one of her 'Christmas party outfits' have caused me to wonder whose seduction is taking – or has already taken – place, Christina's, Rick's or mine...

The only other time Christina came close to – or actually had – a one-night stand bears striking similarities to these upcoming parties. That incident, which took place early in our marriage, her recent role-playing habits and what happened last night, coupled with the real-life clues might indicate the likely outcome of this story...

More to follow...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Christina's Contradictions Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 368 milliseconds