• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Target Girl

Target Girl

"What the hell is bukkake?" I asked Rick.

"It's where a bunch of guys jerk off on you." My husband explained.

"Like a circle jerk?"

"Ya, you get a cum bath." Rick agreed.

"No penetration?"

"Nope, they just shoot on you." Rick assured.

"And they pay me three hundred dollars for that?" I was interested now.

My husband being a taxi driver had heard of a bukkake club that met monthly to jerk off on some cumslut. All the participants were businessmen and the pillars of the community. It was their naughty little secret.

My loving husband suggested it would be an easy way for me to pick up some cash.

I wasn't bad looking, had a great set of tits, 38D, the kind guys like to tit-fuck.

Rick knew I am a cumslut as I had sucked almost every one of his friends' cocks at one time or another. I could swallow cum all day with no ill effects.

"Give them my number." I told him.

It was a Tuesday afternoon when Preston Featherstone phoned. Featherstone owned an up market men's' wear store downtown and was well known.

"Michelle Greene?" he asked.

When I identified myself he said he was calling regarding the possibility of me helping out with the Downtown Businessmen's Club. That is what they called their little jerk off club.

He wanted to confirm that I was interested in spending a couple of hours with the members in return for a substantial fee.

I assured him that I was at his service and he requested I drop by his store so he could get a look at me and finalize the arrangements.

We agreed to meet at closing time that afternoon.

Featherstone's Apparel was located on the mezzanine level of the swanky downtown Terminal Towers Mall. It was not a mall I was accustom to shopping in as it was composed of boutiques of outrageously priced merchandise.

The store was deserted when I entered and Featherstone emerged from the back stockroom to greet me.

We exchanged greeting while Featherstone appraised my suitability for his needs.

I had carefully prepared for our meeting, hair and makeup done just so and an expensive short black sheath suspended by spaghetti straps. The dress had cost me almost three hundred dollars for last year's Christmas party. Fortunately it still fit. As the dress was very form fitting I only wore pantyhose under it to avoid panty lines. The bodice of the dress looked better without a bra.

"I wonder if I could have a better look at you?" Featherstone asked.

I knew he meant he wanted to see me naked.

"You may go into the backroom while I lock the doors." He suggested.

The stockroom was very brightly light by overhead fluorescent lights, a harsh change from the soft lighting in the store. The walls were lined with neatly stacked boxes of stock, shirts, socks scarves and miscellaneous accessories.

There was a table at one side of the room. I went over to the table and begin to undress. I hoped to be naked when Featherstone came in so I would not have to disrobe with him watching.

I had just folded my dress and placed it n the table and was getting out of my pantyhose when Featherstone entered the stockroom.

"Very nice." he said as I balled the pantyhose in my hands and turned to face him.

"One more thing and the job is yours." he smiled.

He pulled down the zipper on his expensive trousers and reached in to pull out his erection.

So he wanted a blowjob to give me the deal. What the hell I had gone this far so what was sucking one more cock going to matter?

I dropped to my knees as he approached.

Opening my crimson lips my tongue came out providing a ramp for his cock to enter my mouth. Expertly I allowed his meat to slide on my lower lip avoiding contact with my teeth as he journeyed into my warm wet haven. My lips sealed about half the way down his shaft as my tongue begin to caress the intruder.

Featherstone moaned and lurched forward driving the bulbous head against the back of my mouth. I gagged slightly and readjusted him to a more comfortable depth.

"Suck it you cheap little whore!" Featherstone snarled.

Quickly I fell into a pace where the head of Featherstone's cock was just entering my throat in rapid stabs allowing me to breathe between plunges. When I sensed he was close to eruption I tilted my head back to allow his jism a direct path down my throat into my belly. Skillfully I did not loose a single drop of his precious sperm.

Considerately Featherstone gave me an after diner mint to subdue the salty taste of his sperm permeating my mouth after I had ingested his cum.

As I dressed he told me the time and date I should be at the Town Manor Hotel.

For security I was to wait in the downstairs bar of the Town Manor. The Town Manor is about a ten-year-old luxury hotel located in the midst of the downtown towers. It is in the same complex as the coliseum and within walking distance of the theater district.

In the lower level there is a small intimate bar, The Wonderbar. This is where I was to wait to be taken up to the room.

I had spent the afternoon at Roberto's having my hair done and a manicure. Roberto himself had skillfully applied my makeup. I was going to be a beautiful target for my benefactors' cum.

I was on my second Margarita when Featherstone arrived for me. He led me to the bank elevators that whisked us to the 20th floor.

Suite 2005 was lavish. Furnished in white French Provincial with an elegant canopy bed, which was to be my place to stay.

There was a collection of about twenty men already assembled in the room. All clad in expensive custom-made suits and there was not a pair of shoes that cost less than $300. These me were the cream of the crop, not mere underlings.

The occupants studied me as I entered to see if I was worthy of their sperm.

Featherstone instructed me to go into the washroom and come out naked.

All eyes were on me when I emerged nude from the washroom and walked over to the bed. The men had removed their trousers and most were naked from the waist down preparing their cocks the bathe me.

I took my place naked on my back in the middle of the bed.

"Keep your eyes and your mouth open at all times." was Featherstone's final instructions.

"O.K. gentlemen, begin!" Featherstone invited.

The first splotch hit my right cheek. It was warm and thick. The second my nose, dripping down over my nostril. The next found its mark and landed right on my extended tongue.

As I swallowed my catch a downpour of white rain commenced. The thick sticky goo landed everywhere, mostly on my face and tits but some splattered in my freshly shampooed hair. A huge stinging glob hit my left eye.

The first volley lasted about ten minutes before the deluge of sperm subsided. The stench of cum filled the air as the coating of cum dribbled from my curves.

"Take five!" Featherstone said tossing me a clean white towel.

I wiped the excess cum from my face and breasts.

Then I felt fingers probing my pussy.

"There is not supposed to be any penetration?" I looked into Featherstone's face.

"Don't worry, we will make it up to you." He assured me as fingers explore my cunt.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Have you ever been gangbanged?" Featherstone grinned.

I had had a few threesomes but a gangbang was something else. "No." I answered.

"Nineteen virile men's bare cocks!" Featherstone promised.

There was no use resisting, my first attacker mounted me.

Expensive cologne filled my nostrils as cock filled my pussy.

Spontaneously my cunt responded secreting nature's lubricant around the intruder. My vagina stretched to provide space for my rape.

"Oomph!" the hard cock drove into my hole.

I looked into the eyes of my attacker. He could have been a banker, a lawyer. He likely owned a million dollar house in trendy Ancaster with a refined wife and children attending a fine university.

My legs wrapped around his hips as I drew him into my pit.

I fucked each and every one of them. Some lead me to orgasm whilst others just satisfied my need to be filled with throbbing cockmeat.

After I had dressed and was about to take my leave Featherstone handed me three crisp one hundred dollar banknotes. Another gentleman gave me the result of an unplanned whip-around, a wad of bills totaling an additional five hundred dollars.

As I left the Town Manor with my purse full of cash and my pussy full of the crème de la crème I headed directly to Terminal Towers to purchase the red dress I had admired a few days earlier.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Target Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds