• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 1 Ch. 10

Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 1 Ch. 10

12

Ashleigh drove the half block to Tom's house and parked in the drive. She was secretly thrilled when the key Tom left opened the front door easily. She moved her few clothes into the master bedroom then decided to have a shower. She started the shower water and stripped off her clothes. She deftly removed the butt plug from her ass and placed it in a sink full of hot, soapy water for possible later reinsertion. The act of taking it out and cleaning it increased her pulse.

She stepped into the shower stall and lolled in the pulsing stream of the jets. After a few long moments, she reached for the soap and began smoothing the soap over her body. As the soap and water combined to create the expected lather, she closed her eyes and began caressing herself sensually.

As her hands washed her breasts, she stepped back in the shower allowing the jets to pulse against her clit and pussy lips. She grasped her nipples between her thumb and forefinger and began pulling lightly. With each pull, the force of her grip increased. One hand slipped downwards and pushed between the protective lips of her clit. The fingers lightly caressed the hard nub and slid further down to the opening of her cunt.

Ashleigh was in a world of her own making, caressing her nipple, clit, and cunt with warm soapy fingers. Leaning back against the glass wall of the shower stall, she inserted one finger into her moist cunt and began a slow fucking motion.

As the motion of her finger speeded up, she added a second digit, stretching her pussy walls to accommodate this intruder. In moments she was gasping as the moment of orgasm neared. She tightened her muscles and concentrated on pushing herself over the edge of orgasm.

Breathing heavily, madly rushing her fingers in and out of her pussy, twisting and pulling her nipple with increasing pressure, she finally reached the peak of her orgasm. With a loud, long moan she slipped over the edge and slumped against the wall, barely holding herself upright.

After resting for a few moments, she completed her shower without further incident. As she exited the shower, she heard the telephone ringing in the other room. Grabbing a towel, she ran to answer it.

"Hello" she said.

"Hi, Sweetheart, how are you."

It was Tom's warm voice and she shivered in delight.

"I'm super, Tom, how are you? Where are you?"

"We just landed and we're on the way to the parking garage. We should be there in about 45 minutes. I sure missed you this weekend. What have you been up to?"

"I missed you too, Tom. I've spent the weekend with Sharon learning about tennis, among other things. By the way, the four of us are having dinner together tonight, if that's ok with you. Sharon already made the reservations."

"Sure, that's ok. I am starving and I think Ted is as well. What time are the reservations?"

"Seven. We'll have to leave as soon as you boys get here."

"That's too bad. I was hoping we would have some time to ourselves first. Are you sure we have to leave right away?"

"Yes, Tom darling, I'm sure. But don't worry, I think you'll like the dessert we have in mind. Hurry home. I'll be waiting."

"We'll be there shortly. I love you, Ashleigh. Bye."

"I love you too Tom, bye."

As soon as she hung up the phone, Ashleigh dialed Sharon and told her the boys were on their way. When Sharon couldn't talk, Ashleigh asked her if she had been playing with herself. When Sharon admitted she had just finished when the phone rang, Ashleigh also admitted to her shower activity. Both women laughed, then hung up and began dressing.

Tom walked in the front door and put his suitcase down. When he looked up, Ashleigh was walking toward him, all smiles. Tom was dumbstruck. He couldn't take his eyes off the gorgeous blonde that was striding toward him. Ashleigh was wearing a black lace, see through blouse without a bra, a hip hugging short black skirt that showed off her great legs, and three-inch high heels.

"Wow", said Tom, "You are absolutely gorgeous! Are you sure you're the Ashleigh I left on Friday morning?"

By that time, Ashleigh was in his arms with her body pressed hard against him and her tongue in his mouth. Tom quickly wrapped his arms around the hungry blonde and responded warmly to her kiss. As the kiss continued, he felt his cock rising and pressing into her.

Ashleigh finally pushed Tom away saying he had to get ready for dinner.

Tom pretended to pout but picked up his bag and headed for the bedroom. He quickly showered and changed clothes and reappeared in the kitchen. He quietly moved behind Ashleigh and wrapped his arms around her waist, laying a soft kiss on the side of her neck. Ashleigh sighed and leaned back into his embrace. As his kissing continued his hands began to roam upwards. Just as he was about to touch her breasts, Ashleigh put her hand over his.

"Down boy, dinner first, then dessert."

Just then the doorbell rang announcing the arrival of Sharon and Ted. Tom released Ashleigh to open the door. At his first sight of Sharon, dressed almost exactly like Ashleigh, his mouth dropped open and he could only stare at her shapely breasts and hardened nipples.

"Why Tommy, haven't you ever seen breasts before?"

Asked Sharon with an amused smirk on her face.

"I'm sure mine are just like Ashleigh's and I know you've seen hers."

Tom's face turned a bright red as he stepped back to allow them to enter. Ted simply shrugged his shoulders as if to say he couldn't help Tom out of his dilemma. Both men watched as Sharon strode across the living room to greet Ashleigh. Their mouths dropped open wide when the saw the two women exchange a deep, open mouth kiss. From their position at the front door they could see Ashleigh's hands roaming all over Sharon's ass as the wiggled together for more than a few seconds.

"That's a great show, girls, but how about letting us in on the secret?" asked Ted. "You two appear to know each other better than we think you do."

Sharon turned to the men and replied

"There's no secret, darling, Ashleigh and I have been getting to know each other this weekend while you boys were away and we discovered that we really like each other. Is there anything wrong with that?"

"No, not at all," answered Tom, "I'm just surprised to see what looks like a lesbian kiss between you two. I thought you both were really straight."

"We are straight when we're with you," replied Ashleigh, "but you haven't cornered the market on having fun you know. Besides, there really isn't any competition, we just happen to really like each other."

Sharon stepped in suggesting that they go to dinner or they would miss their reservations.

"We can discuss this subject over dinner if you like, right Ashleigh?"

"Right, Sharon, I think that would be a really interesting discussion."

Linking arms, the two women led the way to the car with the men following, staring at the swinging buttocks of their women, and grinning from ear to ear in anticipation of what was to come.

When they reached the car, Ashleigh slid into the back seat and Sharon then slid into the front seat. When Tom and Ted slid into the car beside them, both women almost simultaneously said

"Keep your hands to yourself until later."

The men pouted and the women laughed. Ted started the car and began driving toward the restaurant.

When they got out of the car, Ashleigh looked apprehensively at Sharon. Sharon smiled widely and Ashleigh began to relax. Arm in arm, the four friends entered the dimly lit restaurant. The maitre de was speechless when he was confronted by the two gorgeous women. Ted greeted him warmly and whispered into his ear while slipping a bill into his hand.

The maitre de swallowed and smiled then consulted his table chart. In mere seconds, he indicated for them to follow him. He led them thru the entire restaurant, noting the admiring glances from the patrons, toward a small private room at the rear. Both women stiffened their backs as they paraded thru the restaurant while their respective dates tried to suppress their grins.

When they were seated, the maitre de took extra time placing the napkins in the women's laps, obviously enjoying the view of their breasts. Finally, he straightened up and motioned for a waiter to approach the table. The next few minutes were concerned with looking over the menu and discussing the choices. Ted ordered wine and reminded everyone to save room for dessert. The four of them burst out laughing at his statement in view of the earlier promise of "dessert".

The wine was served and Sharon offered a toast to their future health and happiness. Ashleigh seconded the motion and they drank deeply. After refilling their glasses, Ted brought the conversation around to the earlier statement regarding the closeness of their relationship.

"Just how close did you two get this weekend?" he asked. "From the way you greeted each other, I think you got a lot closer than we imagined."

Sharon and Ashleigh looked at each other for a long moment. Sharon finally responded.

"What was wrong with the way we greeted each other? She asked.

"Nothing that I could see." Ted replied. "Except that the only time I have seen women embrace and kiss like that has been in lesbian videos. I'm not sure about Ashleigh but I know you're not a lesbian."

Ashleigh instantly replied that she wasn't a lesbian either and that Tom was certainly aware of that fact.

Tom finally spoke up.

"Let's define our terms. Are we using the word lesbian in the classic sense meaning women who love women instead of men or are we defining it somewhat more loosely? I can guarantee that Ashleigh doesn't fit the description unless we are suggesting that the term is only loosely applied to a woman who may occasionally have sex with either men or women, more commonly called bisexual, then I'm not sure how the term applies to any of us except myself."

"Ok, then, let's say that the terms lesbian and gay are both meant in their classic definitions as one who exclusively has sex with their own sex and bisexual is one who has sex with either sex at least occasionally without regard to preference or frequency. That still begs the question of just how close you two got to each other this weekend, as Tom has suggested. I have to agree with him that the only time I have seen two women kiss and hug like you two did has been in videos."

"Now wait a minute, boys." Sharon said. "Let's look at the facts. You two have known each other for some years and when you haven't seen each other for a while, you grasp hands with a death grip that would break my fingers and hug each other. I have even seen you give "high fives" in jubilation or punch each other in the shoulder, right."

Both men nodded in agreement.

"We women are much less aggressive in our behavior towards each other but that doesn't mean we are any less enthusiastic about our feelings for each other. We touch hands, we kiss, we rub cheeks, we hug, in short we are really more discreet in our show of affection. Ashleigh and I happen to like each other a great deal and we have developed deep feelings for each other in a very short time. The fact that we hugged and exchanged a real mouth to mouth kiss is just a sign of our affection for each other."

"Personally, I don't think you can say that one kiss and one hug mean that we are lesbians. On the other hand, I am speaking only for myself and I wouldn't want to put words into Ashleigh's mouth."

"Thank you, Sharon, but I do agree with everything you said. We have become really dear friends but you are jumping to conclusions if you let one kiss and one hug lead you to the assumption that we are lesbians. We dressed like this tonight for you boys, not for each other."

"I haven't had that much experience sexually but I'm not without some knowledge of the world and I will tell you this. If I was ever tempted to try making love to another woman, Sharon would be my choice."

"Thank you, Ashleigh, what a lovely complement. I'll drink to that." said Sharon, raising her glass towards Ashleigh.

The four of them clinked glasses all around and drank deeply. Sharon looked over at Ted and found him frowning.

"What are you thinking about, Teddy, you look so serious."

"Oh, I'm not serious in that way but I was just wondering what life would be like if the two of you became lovers. What changes would there be in the relationships between us? For instance, would the widening of the sexual relationship lead to mate swapping or perhaps foursomes or even evenings of lesbian activity for the sole benefit of the watching mates."

"Would the four of us make love to our respective partners in the same room at the same time, without inhibition? Would the men be induced to try making love to each other or at least to eating each other while the women watch and/or participate? There are hundreds of questions that could be asked once you open the door to non-traditional sexual relationships."

"The most important of the questions is: Is this just dinner table conversation to pass the time or are we on the verge of really exploring a new level of relationship between the four of us?"

Just then, the waiter knocked discreetly on the door and appeared with their dinners. The four friends concentrated on their food and let their minds engage the questions that Ted had posed? What would the future bring - the girls already had a hint of the answer!

By the time dinner was finished, the four friends were looking at each other in a new way. The questions Ted had posed put a new light on their future relationship.

Although Sharon and Ashleigh had already passed the point of no return in their sexual relationship, the delicate subject of breaking it to the boys was just beginning. Sharon noticed there was a CD player in the room and that the door could be locked. She rose from the table and went over to the CD to inspect the selection available.

A few moments later, she returned to the table and suggested that she and Ashleigh should visit the powder room and that Ted could get the wine refilled. After the women left the room, Ted quickly found the maitre de. He ordered the wine and also requested that they not be disturbed for the remainder of the evening. The maitre de reminded him that there was a lock on the door if he wished to engage it to insure privacy.

The wine was delivered, a romantic CD was started, and the men waited for their women to return. Ted suggested that the evening would be an interesting one if he were any judge of Sharon's behavior. He told Tom to just go along with whatever was about to happen and enjoy himself. When the women returned, they were both grinning broadly at each other and went immediately to their partners and kissed them passionately.

Ashleigh and Tom were wrapped in an embrace, moving slightly to the sound of the music, kissing and caressing each other lovingly. Sharon and Ted were the mirror image of the other couple. After a while, Sharon decided to heat things up and moved her hands down to Ted's zipper while keeping her tongue firmly in his mouth. Ted relaxed his grip on her buttocks to allow a little room between them.

When the zipper was down, Sharon slid her warm hands into Ted's shorts and grasped his hard cock. She murmured into his mouth as she began milking his cock in her hands. The couples were dancing only a few feet apart so Ashleigh could easily see what was happening. Ashleigh steered Tom a little farther away to give Sharon and Ted some room while keeping the angle so she could easily see what Sharon was doing. When she saw Sharon's hand dive into Ted's open zipper, Ashleigh gasped silently.

Ashleigh alternated between kissing Tom and watching what Sharon was doing with Ted's cock. As she stroked his cock lovingly, it grew to its hardened length and the head was visible outside of her small hands. As Sharon worked her magic on Ted's cock, he began to pull her blouse and out of her skirt. His hands then slipped under the blouse and caressed her waist, working their way upward towards her perky breasts. Sharon closed her eyes and tightened her grip on Ted's cock as his hands reached her already hardened nipples.

Ashleigh pulse was racing watching this seduction scene only a few feet from her and Tom.

Although Tom was not specifically aware of the actions of Sharon and Ted, he was very nearly duplicating Ted's action. Ashleigh was hanging tightly to Tom as his fingers played with her nipples and her eyes were glued to Sharon and Ted.

It was something she had never experienced before as she watched another man do the same things to another woman that her man was doing to her. The combination of actual feelings and voyeuristic feelings was too much for her.

Ashleigh had to do something. Finally, with a great burst of willpower, she unzipped Tom's trousers and reached in for his already hard cock. As she extracted it from his trousers, she cooed into his mouth and thrust her tongue strongly into his mouth. Tom groaned and returned her ardor with a French kiss of his own. His fingers pinched her nipples lightly causing her to shudder in his grasp. At last, Sharon made her move.

In one swift movement, she knelt on the floor in front of Ted and took his straining cock into her mouth. As Sharon expertly licked and sucked Ted's throbbing cock, Ashleigh took the hint and fell to her knees as well. As her mouth engulfed Tom's cock he turned his head to see that Ted was getting the same treatment from Sharon. Tom could not look away as he watched Sharon's head bob back and forth as she took Ted's cock as far into her mouth as she could only to release it again, teasing the sensitive head in the process.

Tom was taken to a new place as he realized that he was watching Sharon do to Ted what Ashleigh was simultaneously doing to him. In mere moments, his cock began throbbing in the way that indicated he was about to come.

Ashleigh was paying attention to Tom's reactions and immediately pinched his cock just behind the head, keeping him from coming for the time being. She glanced over at Sharon and noticed the same thing was happening on the other side of the room. Sharon's eyes were glazed over as she was really enjoying her ministrations of Ted's swollen cock and waiting patiently for his cum to fill her mouth.

In a moment, the women returned to their hand and mouth actions on the cocks in front of them and were almost immediately rewarded by loud groans from the men. Tom and Ted came almost together, spurting load after load of their cum into the waiting mouths of Sharon and Ashleigh. The women hungrily sucked the delicious liquid from their captive cocks until they were sucked dry.

Sitting back on their heels, Ashleigh and Sharon looked up at Tom and Ted with wicked grins on their faces. Then they looked at each other and grinned uncontrollably.

They carefully returned the spent cocks to the confines of their owner's shorts, closed the zippers, and stood up. Both women reached out to hug and kiss their men lovingly, and then whispered that there was more to come when they got home. As they turned to leave the restaurant, walking just ahead of the men, Ashleigh was sure Sharon's heat nearly matched her own.

Although slightly disheveled, the two women strutted through the assembled diners on their way to the door. The two men, each of them grinning from ear to ear, followed the women and noticed the awe-struck faces as they passed the remaining diners. Tom tipped the maitre de handsomely on their way out, then caught up to Ted and the women, slipping his arm around Ashleigh's waist.

On the ride home, the touching between the couples continued. The attention to each other gave the men time to recover and the women time to get even hotter. When they arrived at Tom's house, Ashleigh looked at Sharon, who mouthed a "no" with her lips and shook her head. Tom and Ashleigh slipped from the car, murmuring their good nights. The car door was barely closed before Ted backed out of the driveway headed home. Tom fumbled with the key and finally managed to open the door. Once inside, they passionately embraced, hands clutching at each other. Tom started to remove Ashleigh's blouse as she began unbuttoning his shirt. Half undressed, Ashleigh pressed her breasts to Tom's bare chest and kissed him. When the kiss ended, she whimpered.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 1 Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds