• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Gift

The Gift

12

Prelude

"Let me take you to bed," she said in a matter of fact manner, "and I will give you something no other girl can ever give you."

--69—

I have one consuming passion—women. I had pursued them all over the world. I had even caught a respectable number of them. At the age of forty, I am almost as fast as when I was seventeen. Nevertheless, I know that time is starting to take its toll. A depressing fact of physiology I try to ignore.

In a few years, I will start searching for a skilled cosmetic surgeon. I am already preparing a plan for my midlife crisis. Naturally, it includes a red sports car and two eighteen year old girls.

My desired woman of the moment was a twenty-something year old named Neenah. She sat across from me on the other side of the narrow table in a dimly lit roadside tavern outside of town.

A short squat Chianti bottle was the only object on the table. Someone had shoved a red candle down its deep throat. Apparently, the management's weak attempt to create an Italian atmosphere for this definitely down scale club.

The light from the long red shaft cast flickering shadows across her pale oval shaped face and danced in her dark eyes.

Her eyes were the first thing I notice when we met. Surprising because I've always considered myself to be a boob man. "Hey---I am up here" are words women have said to me more than once.

"Look. I am a Gargoyle," She said sticking out her long pink tongue at me. And so she was.

She sat with her elbows on the cheap red and white plastic table cover. Her open hands with long thin fingers cradling her chin and cheeks.

She wore her dark hair loose tonight. It cascaded down below her shoulders falling smoothly onto her black cotton turtleneck sweater. A sweater that was tight enough to outline her large breasts—breasts I visualized as being very firm. Even perky. Two exquisite scoops of vanilla that I had not touched or tasted.

I noticed she wore a heavy gold ring with an oval onyx on her left hand. The gold glinted buttery yellow in the warm light.

The small dimly lit after hour's jazz club was almost empty. An obviously stoned group of musicians stood on the postage stamp sized stage playing "Harlem Nocturne". The music fit the mood of the moment.

Neenah's call inviting me here tonight had been a shocker. I had been interested in the tall girl with the large bust and narrow waist and the legs of a prima ballerina since the first time I saw her—that being two weeks ago.

"Lust at first sight" was what she had called my initial reaction to her.

She would appear from out of nowhere at the University where I was studying English Literature. Smile, laugh and talk teasingly to me. Just as quickly, she would vanish. When I had questioned her about her Houdini way of coming and going, she had brushed it off with an easy laugh that tinkled like fine crystal.

She shook back her thick silken hair and said, "I am Neenah, woman of mystery. If you knew all there was to know about me, I would be just another graduate student in the Department of History.

"My mystique makes you want me," she added in a stage voice.

She was right. I always had a great appreciation for women intellectually and physically. However, once I had taken the gift in my hands—the bow removed and the pretty paper torn, the package ripped open the thrill quickly faded. I wanted a new prettily wrapped box with a new gift inside.

The tall auburn haired server walked slowly to our table in the back of the club and sat our drinks down in front of us. She gave me a wink and a smile and was gone. Neenah acted as if nothing had happened.

I picked up the cold green bottle and took a long drink of Heineken. Neenah had ordered a single malt scotch whisky on the rocks. With a far away look she sat with her head cocked at an awkward angle and swished the caramel colored liquid around in the glass.

"Looking into the future are you?"

She raised her head and looked directly into my eyes. She blinked, hesitated as if hunting for words and said, "Actually yes. I was in a manner of speaking."

"And what did you see, Oh Lady of mystery?" I chuckled and took another swallow of my ice-cold beer.

Her long oval face with the slightly aristocratic aquiline nose formed its self into a broad smile that showed perfect even white teeth. "I see you and me in lusty play in my castle strong and mighty on a very large and comfy four poster bed.

I see me mounting your strong masculine body and sliding down on your spectacular cock. I see us fucking for hours and hours."

She paused and added, "I see me fucking you to death!" Then her voice turned to that of a bored little girl, "outside of that nothing much."

I sat there looking at her. I felt my wool trousers begin to get very tight across my lap. I took a long, long drink of the Heineken.

"And how far is that into the future?" I asked trying to sound cool and blasé. As if I heard this kind of thing every day from every woman, with whom I shared drinks

She took a long pull at her whisky. Daintily putting the glass back on the table she looked down at it. She peered intently for a few seconds and looked up.

"It is to be quite soon. Actually, I foresee a coupling of our bodies will take place the night of the next full moon."

Outstanding! A hit and I didn't even need to swing. I felt the first tingle of the night . She had me hot now.

"Steady…the moon is not full, yet." She said.

"Fortune teller and mind reader. What a woman."

"Oh David, I am a woman of many talents," she smiled at me again, "I even read the Kama Sutra. Most women only look at the pictures."

Definitely a hit. Neenah had me off balance.

I had the distinct impression she had accomplished what she had intended to do before the night ever began. From our first conversation, she had played the "good cop-bad cop' game with me. Inviting and speaking with sexual metaphor one minute. Turning definitely frigid without warning. Neenah was the consummate cock tease. She knew it and I knew it. It was the game we played from our first meeting.

--69--

The first time I saw Neenah Rogers was on the way to a night class. I turned and there she was. There was no color in her attire…just black. Around her in the hallway there was nothing but white—white rubber tile underfoot, white painted walls on both sides, and white acoustical ceiling overhead

She shook back her long dark hair and smiled. She walked slowly up to me. I thought she was beautiful, poised and very self-confident. I tried to introduce myself in a way that would impress her.

Her response had been, "David Livingston, yea. I know who you are. Doctorial candidate in the English Department. Romantic Literature.

Independently wealthy thanks to a well managed trust fund left to you by a doting grandmother. You are a very bright perennial student and part time playboy. You have not reached jetsetter status although you are a motivated wantabe. That about it? Come walk with me. I have a dinner date and must run" She led and I followed

We walked out to the parking lot. It was the middle of October. There was a bite to the night air. A bright moon floated over the university campus. I forgot about my class.

"So why me?" I asked when we stopped at her car, a silver porch Targa.

She clicked open the door and looked back at me. I could see the moonlight reflected in her gleaming eyes." Why you what?"

"Why the contact? Why the dramatic meeting? I have never seen you before in my life."

She clasped her pale hands together in front of her and looked down at the cement for a minute. When she looked up her face was gleaming. "Simple David Livingston. I want you."

I stood watching as she stepped into her sports car, raced the engine, and did a perfect speed shift as she exited the parking lot into the cold night.

Damn! I didn't know if this was a gag, a crazy girl or for real. I wanted her was all I knew!

--69—

Now it was two weeks later and we were again in a parking lot—an almost empty parking lot at the "Romper Room Club". I glanced at my Rolex as we stopped at her car. A little after two in the morning. I looked around the deserted parking lot. It was a clear night with lots of stars overhead. The moon was almost full.

"Hey," I said and pointed to it.

"Sorry David. It doesn't go full until tomorrow night."

I stuck out my lower lip and made a pout face and she shook back her long hair and laughed a silvery laugh.

"Don't look so deprived or depraved for that matter." She gazed purposefully around. The parking lot was as quiet as a graveyard. We were so far from the main highway; traffic noise was a distant whisper. All around the small club were trees and undeveloped land. I could hear the night sounds of crickets.

"Tell you what David—to keep up your interest," she lowered her voice to a conspirator tone. "Let me give you a brief commercial for the main feature."

"You expect me to say no?"

She frowned like a disapproving mom frowns at her misbehaving child.

Few are the number of times David Livingston has been without words. What followed marked the beginning of one of those times.

Neenah was wearing a pleated black wool skirt that came to her shapely ankles. She looked deeply into my eyes, without ever looking down— not even once, she unfastened it, and let it drop to the pavement. I heard my breath come whistling in past my teeth and down my suddenly dry throat.

She stood there in the silver moonlight naked from the waist down. Without seeming to have done anything unusual, she walked to the front of the slanting hood of the Porsche, assumed a supine position on her back, spread wide her legs and put her feet on the bumper.

I don't know how long I stood there before I realized the gates of paradise had opened wide for me. And I had not even needed to jimmy the lock!

"Stand and deliver, David Livingston," she said.

Without hesitation, I dropped my pants and tore off my boxer shorts. Everything became a kaleidoscope of pictures.

Thick black pubic hair—natural and not trimmed, a tight wet pussy that parted reluctantly to take me in only to seal itself around me when I shoved deeply into her. Both of us breathing hard—sucking in the cold night air. There were periods of animal noises that escaped from her throat.

From her position she controlled the pace and tempo of our coupling. She shoved her torso to me and locked her legs around my body. She slowly sucked me into her; first cock, then body and then…

She stopped all movement. I could hear the loud zinging of my blood in my ears. Slowly she tightened her wetness around me. I gave a loud involuntary moan. She kept me locked deep within her. She tilted her face toward mine.

The moon illuminated the scene. Her normal haughty expression was gone—vanished. Her voluptuous red lips parted in a snarl. Her nostrils flared as if she were an animal sniffing it's pray. She bared her teeth in wild lust bordering on the unrolled. Her dark eyes smoldering coals.

She made a long groaning sound deep in her throat. Neenah finished me with a series of deep thrusting movements followed by her deadly grip. I fell forward. Caught myself with both hands on the cold metal of the car hood. I felt completely drained.

I heard Neenah's crystal laugh. It sounded hollow and far away.

--69—

The sun was dropping below the tree-lined horizon when I stopped my car in front of Ms. Neenah Rogers home. She had invited me for a drink.

Her words from last night echoed in my mind. "My castle strong and mighty". The mansion behind the rock wall and the steel gates that secured it from the rest of the world was that and more. The modern version of the castles of the middle ages.

Before I could ring the call bell, the massive gates swung open. I drove onto the grounds of the estate.

--69--

True to her word there was a massive hand carved four-poster bed in her upstairs bedroom. We stood touching each other face to face—stripped nude at the foot of the bed. A sea of colored pillows awaiting our submersion into what ever wild sexual desires she wished to plunge.

Again, she led and I followed. She wrapped her long strong arms around my waist and pulled me tightly against her shapely higure. I looked into her dark eyes for a moment. I kissed her full on her crimson red lips. Her mouth yielded to mine. I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth.

In response, I felt her hard lean body press against mine. She rubbed herself against my cock. She rubbed me until it was shoved upward and trapped by her body. Slowly she rubbed me with her pussy. Rocking from side to side.

I felt her tongue lightly touch the tip of mine. Then like a swirling pool of deep water, she sucked hard pulling it deep into her oral cavity. I was aware of my heart beat. It sounded normal. As she sucked me down into her, it pounded harder and harder. I felt the room make a complete three-hundred-and- sixty degree turn. Slowly like a child's carousel.

Then I was lying flat on my back in the middle of her bed—surrounded by pillows and enveloped by Neenah. She sat straddled across my body. Her large firm breasts hung down over my face. Her hands held my arms extended over my head. Her dark eyes were looking down at me. They twinkled with mischief.

"How the hell did you get up there," I asked in genuine confusion. "More importantly. How did I get down here?

She tilted her face to the ceiling and shook her hair back over her shoulders, out of her face, and cast her gaze down at me. "You mean way down there in the lowly missionary position—while I tower above you in the woman superior position; which happens to be my favorite position?"

"Yea. That's what I mean."

"Simple. The power of positive thinking!" She said and winked.

"Okay champ. Positive thinking may have got you up there—it's going to take a hell of a lot more for you to stay there!" I said trying to rise and roll her off.

She sucked her lower lip and pushed back. We were in a test of strength. I tried to move but she kept me pinned to the bed. I clinched my teeth and tried to throw her off my body.

"Now, now David. You are getting all red in the face. Geese you gona have a heart attack?" Don't die in my bed! What the hell will I tell the medical examiner—I fucked you to death?

She didn't even breathe hard while holding me down. I slumped back—relaxed my muscles.

"How can you…"

"A mere female hold you down like this?" She finished my question.

A silver laugh. Another shake of her dark mane. "Never, ever—underestimate the power of…"

"The Dark Side." I chimed in.

"…power of positive thinking. And yes David, the Dark Side too.

She laughed wildly and shook her head from side to side making her long dark hair swirl around her face. "I vant to suck your blood," she said and nuzzled her face into the right side of my neck.

"Christ on a crutch!" I yelled but it was too late. I could feel her hot breath on my neck. I could feel her voluptuous lips part and her perfect white teeth touch my throat.

I screamed!

"Okay so I wont give you a hickie." she said sitting up on me.

"Bitch! You scared the shit out of me!"

"So I noticed. A bit jumpy David Livingston. But I have a great tension reduction method."

"Forget it. Your little joke put my Johnson out of business."

Oh no! The big oh no.

"Get off of me."

"Not so fast. I can handle your problem." She gazed into my eyes. I did not look away and she did not blink. I felt old Johnson come to life--harder and better than ever.

She lifted her body effortless and came down on my cock. She moved slowly back to her sitting position—only this time I was inside her to the max. She looked back at the ceiling and made a low sound of pleasure.

--69--

She rolled off and nestled on the sweat soaked sheets next to me. She looked over and smiled. "New record for you?"

I could only grunt and weakly shake my head up and down.

"I thought so. I try to always bring out the best in a man." She giggled. "Tonight I brought it out of you several times.

You also made a mess of my bed". She said. "Didn't your mom tell you not to play with your food?"

I grunted again. "Yea—but mom never got to eat you."

Her voice carried a bantering tone, "don't go around making unwarranted assumptions."

She propped up on her elbow. Looked serious, when she spoke her voice sounded serious, "David. remember when I promised that if you would come to bed with me—I would give you what no other girl could ever give you?"

"Uh—and you just did. No girl ever did me the way you did.

"No silly," she took a deep sigh, "that wasn't what I meant. Not even close."

"Okay, what can you give me?"

A huge smile appeared on her face—I though of a child winning a spelling contest. Then I saw her canine incisors. They elongated as I stared in disbelief. What the fuck!

This time Neenah sank her teeth into my neck. I felt them penetrate through the skin and pierce the artery running along the side of my neck. The pain was intense for a second. Then I was seized with sexual arouse as I had never felt before.

It was like ejaculating over and over—time after time-after time! Without waiting to recharge. But it wasn't in my crotch—it was happening in my mind. God it was fucking fantastic. All the time I could feel Neenah drinking my blood. I could hear the loud sucking noise she made. Darkness.

--69--

When I regained consciousness, I was still naked. So was Neenah. Only now, she was standing at the foot of the bed. There was no blood on her beautiful face. She smiled when she saw me open my eyes—her fangs were gone.

"In view of all that just happened I am not going to make a bunch of stupid comments about how and why. Vampire, right?"

"Smart," I like that in a man. Wrapped in a nice package, too. The paper is a bit torn but that will heal."

I grabbed my neck. Two small puncture holes.

"Now what—I become like you?"

Her laugh still sounded like the tinkle of expensive crystal. "No David. That is only in the movies and pulp fiction. In real life it is a bit more…complicated."

"I see."

"No you don't but you will David. And I think you will appreciate my offer when I have finished explaining the terms and showing you the fine print."

. "You just finished your personal blood drive. What do I get out of it?"

"David Livingston I can give you forever. You will cease to be an aging playboy—you will just be a playboy. Despite your flippancy toward everything, you have an abiding desire to become a great scholar in your field. I can give you centuries in which to accumulate the information you will need. No other girl can ever do that for you."

"Why so generous Ms. Rogers?"

"You definitely do not pay attention David. I told you the first time we met."

She must have notice my puzzled look.

"That first night at the university. In the parking lot. You asked me why?

I told you what I wanted. I wanted you?"

Now I remembered.

"But before I give you the gift…you must take it freely."

I patted the side of the bed. She sat down next to me. She was definitely spectacular—all of her. Mind and body. And the gift would never grow old.

"So what do I need to…."

--69--

AFTERWORD

The land where the university sat—the place where I first met Neenah is now forest. Before that it was grass land, and before that desert sand. Changes occur so slowly that we mostly do not notice them—not even a little bit.

But Neenah and I are still together here on this living ever changing planet. We are both very happy. I now wear a heavy gold right with an oval onyx stone on my left hand. It is very old. It is a class ring of sorts. Only a very special class wears it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds