• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Makeover

The Makeover

12

It was the day that Amanda had been waiting for, after three years of hard slog, her studies were now over. She knew that she'd passed the final examination, nearly straight A's in previous exams and her assignments, and studying hard for the last month or two had all but sealed it. When the results were out, she would finally hold a degree in business studies. She had become almost a recluse in the last few weeks locking herself in her bedroom to avoid any distractions while studying. At twenty three years of age, Amanda still lived at home, the best place to be when trying to further one's education and qualifications. Her loving parents supported her in every way and gave her the freedom to do almost anything she wanted, they never questioned the nights she spent at Nick's house; but they were silently pleased that those nights were curtailed as her final exams loomed closer.

That night, Amanda drove to Nick's house, they planned to go out and celebrate. Nick had arrived home late after getting stuck on a job. As an electrician just branching out in his own business, he couldn't just walk away leaving a job unfinished. She waited patiently as he showered after declining an offer to join him, his intentions obviously dubious. Sex could wait until later. Amanda was suddenly attracted by the beeping of one of his cell phones; he had two, one for work and the other for private use. After deducing it was the work phone, she inquisitively flicked the text icon with the intention to pass on any important messages to Nick, as she'd done many times before. Her heart froze as she read the message.

"Hi I'm lonely, do u wanna play 2 night?"

Amanda's blood pressure rose as she recognised the distinct phone number from which the text had originated. It was Carla's Robbins, a friend of a friend. After checking the shower was still running, Amanda deleted the message, then scrolled back through the call register and found four previous messages from the same number. She read them, all were invitations to meet. Amanda noticed with some relief that not one of them had been answered, she then scrolled outgoing calls and messages – thankfully none were to Carla.

Amanda sat back and digested the information, it was obvious that Carla was after Nick, but it would seem that he hadn't taken the bait, yet.

Tears appeared on her face as she considered the likelihood of loosing her Nick. He was her rock and the best thing that had ever happened to her, he supported and encouraged her to get her qualifications; he held her tight and kissed her when she got stressed out about anything and everything. She considered that she was lucky to have had him in her life for the last two years. She loved his rugged good looks and his lean taut body; she loved the way that he made love to her. How he made her writhe with pleasure with his tongue or nice big cock. Was all this now in jeopardy she asked herself? On more than a whim, Amanda walked into the bathroom and shed her clothes, she pulled back the shower curtain and climbed in beside her man; she reached up and kissed his smiling face. Her tears mixed with the warm water as he held her tight and kissed her.

The next morning after Nick had gone to work and Amanda returned home, she eyed herself critically in the bedroom mirror. Her shoulder length long hair was almost shapeless, her face looked tired and worn out. Her eyes dropped to her breasts; to her they were on the small side but more than ample as far as Nick was concerned. She caressed her breasts and then ran her hands down her narrow waist and navel. A thick triangle of curls protruded from between her thighs, only regular shaving stopped the spread going further. Her legs appeared slightly bigger, probably from lack of recent exercise; she turned and ran her hands over her curved buttocks and sighed in indignation. Had she got too complacent with her body since she had Nick, she asked herself? She knew that Nick liked her body and was quite happy to play with it at any given opportunity. Amanda then examined her wardrobe looking for something to put on, it struck her that it contained mostly jeans and old tops. Her thoughts turned to Carla Robbins and the way she dressed. The long-haired blonde was always dressed to kill, short skirts, tight jeans and always her large breasts on view for male eyes to feast upon. Nick always declared that he wasn't a blonde or a breast man, but could Amanda take that chance?

Over two cups of strong hot coffee, Amanda evaluated her situation. She could sit back and do nothing hoping that Nick wouldn't take the bait. Another option was to confront Carla, but Amanda didn't want to give her the satisfaction. Just maybe, it was time to make herself more desirable for her man; and Amanda smiled for the first time that day.

An hour later, Amanda sat in her favourite hair salon and watched as her longish hair was cut and transformed into a short scruffy look she'd earlier picked from a magazine. Next; was a facial, and manicure at a beauty salon. While Amanda was waiting, she inquired about a bikini wax. An hour later she lay back as a white coated sadist shaped her pubic curls into a narrow landing strip. She cursed and sure hoped all this was worth it. The clothes shopping took a little longer, after browsing several shops, Amanda made several purchases, dresses, skirts and jeans and tops to go with them. Next was new lingerie, the slinky stuff that Nick really got off on, but she normally too embarrassed to wear. By the time that two pairs of shoes and new makeup were added to the list, her bank balance had taken a substantial hit, but she didn't care.

At six o'clock that night, the new Amanda stood in front of the mirror. A burgundy top hugged her curves, a short black skirt showed off her tan thighs and legs below. The high black shoes only highlighted her shapely legs further. She had spent time on her make up, experimenting with different shades of lipstick and eye shadows before settling for pastels. She smiled at her transformation and twirled in front of the mirror in satisfaction. Heading for the front door, Amanda's mother laughed and complimented her daughter at her transformation, her father didn't, but his face painted a thousand words. Amanda soon found that driving with a short skirt isn't without its problems, a few passing male faces in trucks or high SUV's grinned in appreciation of the view below them.

That morning before Nick had gone to work, he'd asked her if she'd mind picking him up from one of his supplier's premises where he was having a few Friday afternoon drinks. After finding a car park and checking herself in the mirror, Amanda took a deep breath and entered the building. She noticed him straight away with his blue denim shirt, jeans and brown leather boots. Approaching Nick from behind and ignoring numerous admiring glances from others, she slipped her hand into his and smiled up at him.

"Hi, not too early am I?" she asked.

Nick's smile disappeared as his eyes feasted over his lady for a few seconds, then his face lit up with a beaming smile.

"Amanda, whatever have you done to yourself?"

"Got bored and decided to treat myself." she lied gracefully.

Nick held Amanda at arms length and looked her over, "You look absolutely fucking fantastic."

She smiled and gave him a peck on the lips, "Thanks. Shall we go? We're supposed to meeting the others for drinks. You've about time for a shower and get cleaned up."

The drive to Nick's home was dangerous. From the passenger seat, Nick ran his hands through her short hair as his eyes settled on her legs. Then it was wandering hands until she slapped his knuckles as it was sliding under her skirt. She smiled and then took his hand in hers, thankfully the automatic transmission enabled her to drive one-handed.

Once inside, Nick took Amanda in his arms and kissed her.

"Whatever have I done to deserve this?" he asked.

Amanda smiled and placed her arms around his neck bringing his lips close to hers, "Nothing special, it's just for being you. Now hurry up and shower, I feel like a drink."

She felt his hands slide up her thighs and under her skirt.

"You sure you wouldn't like to stay in?" he asked hopefully.

She grinned, "Not a chance, I didn't get dressed up to stay in. I wanna party a little; then if you're lucky, I'll let you have a look what's under the skirt."

Nick's hands strayed inquisitively further until they cupped her buttocks, the lace material unfamiliar under his touch. A hand began its move around the outside of her thigh heading for her pussy; she quickly removed it spoiling his fun, and hers too. She knew full well how accomplished Nick was at pushing her buttons and then being unable to stop him.

"Oh, no you don't." she said. "You can't be trusted."

"Mmmm." he whispered. "Let me see then."

"Okay, but stand back first."

Nick reluctantly released Amanda from his arms and stepped back, she grinned waved him back further.

"Go on, back up or it's a no show."

After Nick had backed up enough for her to be safe, Amanda slowly lifted her skirt one side at a time until her new black lace panties could be seen. She grinned at the lustful smirk on his face. The skirt was tight enough to stay up by itself leaving her hands to seductively caress her thighs.

"Please can I get a bit closer?" he pleaded.

"Mmmm." Amanda contemplated. "Okay, but get on your knees first."

She waited until he was on his knees and then stepped closer; she stood with one leg slightly in front of the other; then placed them next to each other slightly apart so that she could run a finger provocatively over her pussy.

"Holy shit, have you shaved your pussy?" he whispered unable to take his eyes off the thin partly see through lacy panties a few feet from his face.

Amanda pushed her skirt down and stepped back out of harms way, "That's for me to know and you to find out. Now I suggest you take a shower, you'd better make it a cold one." she suggested after noticing the bulge in the front of his jeans.

Amanda grinned as Nick obeyed and headed for the shower. Listening for the water to stop running, she entered the bathroom and held a towel open for him as he stepped out. Her eyes were drawn to his erection standing proudly out in front of him. He sighed with pleasure as her hand slipped under it and took its weight.

"Have you really shaved your pussy?" he whispered.

"Maybe, do you wanna have a little look?" she teased.

"Shit yes."

"Okay, but it's only a look, no touching." she said standing back a little.

Again easing her skirt up, she watched his eager eyes. Pushing the front of her panties down, he got his first glimpse of her pussy. An inch wide strip of short curls ran from the top of her lips half way up to her navel, the surrounding skin and her lips below shiny and pink.

"You like?" she asked with a knowing grin.

"Fuck yes, it looks fantastic." he replied while his hand slowly stroked his cock.

Amanda eased her panties upwards and pushed her skirt down. She dropped to her knees and ran her face over his cock, then ran her tongue up its length before taking the head in her mouth and sucking gently. Bracing her hands on his knees, Amanda took care not to tease him too far; she wanted to keep him eager for what was sure to come later that night. She removed her mouth from his head and teased his glands with her tongue. She was quite fond of his large erection, for it had provided her many fine hours of pleasure.

Amanda had a few boyfriends before meeting Nick. Most, if not all, seemed to think with their dicks, all they wanted to do was have sex with her and then tell everyone about it. As far as Amanda was concerned, their appendages were nothing but a bloody nuisance with the exception of the few odd minutes when she prepared to have one inside her. But Nick was different from the start; he never pressured her into bed, but waited until she was ready. Then he made sex fun, he explored ways to heighten her pleasure and make her cum. He taught her about sex from the male's point of view, and how to make him happy.

Her mouth around the head of Nick's cock was spasmodic to denying rhythm to allow him to build up towards an orgasm. She just sucked and licked to keep him tantalisingly interested, the slurping noises loud for both to hear. Nick knew her well enough to know what she was doing, and began pushing into her mouth, but she quickly wrapped a hand firmly around the shaft to halt the proceedings.

She looked up and grinned, "Oh, no you don't."

Holding his cock still, she licked the head with her tongue as her hand slipped slowly up and down his saliva slick shaft, her finger and thumb only just meeting around its thick girth. It was a handsome cock, she often told him. Much more handsome than some they'd seen on porn movies. It was long and straight, and sat firmly out at a right angle from his body when erect. When she once playfully suggested that it was starting angle downwards, he shrugged his shoulders, and with a smile told her that it was just getting bigger and therefore heavier. Amanda enjoyed the power she held over it, how she could make it hard without even touching it. Sometimes she would strip slowly as he watched, or sometimes wandering around in just panties did the trick. She liked to kneel between his thighs and suck him until he nearly cum. Then removing her mouth at the last moment, point his erection up his body and pump hard to see how far he could ejaculate. Sometimes when he was really excited, it would go over his head or on his face. Other times, she wanted him to ride her between her open legs and finish inside her; she enjoyed the warmth of his cum inside her, and the post orgasmic moments as he relaxed on top of her.

Amanda soon came to the conclusion that she was tempting fate' she kissed the big head one last time and then got to her feet. She smiled sweetly at her man and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Get dressed and let's go." she said and walked out of the bathroom.

Half an hour later, Nick and Amanda were amongst friends at their favourite bar. Nick grinned as Amanda soaked up the compliments, everyone seemed to like her new look. He was proud of her, not just because of her transformation that day, but because she worked so hard to further her education under immense pressure. She was his soul mate, the one person he cared most about in the whole world apart from his family. He loved their sexual romps, and waking up to her the next morning if she stayed the night. He loved sitting across a restaurant table from her, or holding her hand at the movies. He was also content to sit beside her on a winter's afternoon reading a good book or watching a DVD. He loved her downright mischievous nature to poke fun at him given half a chance, and her willingness to take it return. He appreciated her positive outlook on life, and the way she encouraged him to do the things he really wanted to achieve, but was sensible when it came time to make the hard decisions.

Carla arrived a little later than Nick and Amanda; she initially ignored them both and chatted to others. Amanda watched her closely looking for any eye contact or signs of flirting. It wasn't until Nick went to the bar that Carla paid him any attention; she sidled up to him at the bar and leaned close.

"So you didn't want to come and play the other night?" she asked.

Nick turned and looked at her, even though she was very desirable, Nick wasn't all that attracted to her. She was wearing a low cut top with a more than ample cleavage on show; tight faded jeans hugged her thighs and tucked into leather boots. The grin on her pretty face almost seemed a charade, for Nick was sure underneath was a mean streak just waiting to pounce. He was more than confident that any liaison between them would be common knowledge in the blink of an eye, and he knew Amanda's reaction to any infidelity would be swift and final. Would a few minutes of fun with Carla be worth loosing Amanda for ever? He knew full well it wasn't.

Nick returned the smile, "Sorry Carla, but I'm not interested. I'm happy just being with Amanda."

Her grin didn't falter, "Hey Nick, I'm not interested in a relationship. I'm thinking more of some fun casual dirty sex." she replied with a grin. "I do everything and anything, and I mean everything. I think you're kinda sweet and I'd love fuck your brains out."

Nick smiled but shook his head, "Nah, Carla, I'm not into it."

Carla's smile faulted, she'd never been turned down before and it hurt. But it also made her more determined, leaning on the bar, she edged closed to Nick.

"Oh come on Nick, it'll be fun and no one's ever gonna know but us. I bet you Amanda doesn't let you cum in her mouth. I will, and I'll swallow too. What about a bit of anal? You into that?"

Nick stared at Carla just as the barmaid got to them; he ordered the drinks hoping that Carla would take the hint and leave him alone. But she didn't, and was still leaning on Nick when he got his change and the barmaid moved away to serve others. He picked up the tray of drinks and attempted to move back towards Amanda, but Carla blocked his way and stared almost challenging at him. It was only then that Nick started to loose his temper, and placed the tray back on the bar before he turned his attention back to Carla.

"Carla, for fucks sake, leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you, I don't want to talk to you let alone fuck you. Now go away, you're pissing me off big time."

Carla's smile disappeared for the first time as Nick picked up the tray of drinks and brushed passed her.

The altercation between Nick and Carla hadn't gone unnoticed. Amanda had been concerned when Carla approached him at the bar and watched them closely with some trepidation. She was about to join them at the bar when she noticed Nick's demeanour change. Even though she couldn't hear what was being said, she knew Nick well enough to read his body language, the way that he looked at Carla and the pointing finger suggested that Nick was getting annoyed with her. Then Nick picked up the tray and made his way back to her, he smiled as he got close too her, a relieved Amanda returned the smile and watched Carla storm of towards the women's bathroom. Amanda waited a minute or so, then slipped her finger into his waist band of his jeans and pulled him close.

"I'm feeling very, very horny. Why don't you take me home and do something about it." she purred in Nick's ear.

Nick reaction was immediate; he grinned mischievously, then gulped down the contents of his large beer glass within seconds and placed the empty glass on a table close by.

"What are we waiting for?" he asked.

Luckily it wasn't far to Nick's place. After letting themselves in and flicking the lights on; Nick simply picked up Amanda and carried her across to the large wooden dining table. Pushing the chairs aside, he sat Amanda on the edge and pushed her downwards across it. She laughed loudly as he then muscled his way between her thighs.

"Hey Nick, not on the table, we're supposed to eat on this." she said trying but unable to squirm out of his firm grasp.

Undeterred, Nick hooked a dining chair with his leg and dragged it close enough to sit on. Holding her thighs firmly, he lowered his mouth and kissed the inside of her thighs. Her struggling ceased immediately after she realised what she was in for.

"Mmmm, I suppose it's a meal of some sort." she whispered. "My legs are uncomfortable, get me some chairs first." she added.

Nick placed a chair either side of the one he was sitting on and waited until Amanda made herself comfortable by placing one leg on each. He looked at the sight before him; Amanda's lovely thighs spread wide, her skirt high enough for him to view her lacy panties. He commenced licking and kissing just above her knees and worked slowly upwards. He could feel her warmth and her familiar sense of arousal as he got closer to her panties. He wanted to tease her, just like she did to him a few hours before, but struggled to do so. His tongue traced the outline of her panties around her thighs, her deep slow breathing telling that she was getting further aroused. He felt her fingers though his hair; slowly guiding him back towards her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Makeover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds