• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trailer Trash Ch. 03

Trailer Trash Ch. 03

This time the subject line of his email said, "Please." When I opened it, there was no content. I hit reply and told him three things: meet me at the RV in five days, do not shave your head during the days we are apart, bring something to play with.

Inside the RV, he sat at the table waiting. My eyes went immediately to his head, where a thin layer of dark brown stubble covered his normally smooth pate. I felt wet grow in my undies. I sat my bag on the table, slid a chair to the middle of the floor and beckoned him to sit. He willingly did as I asked. Once he was seated, I straddled him and pulled shaving cream, a razor and a towel from my bag.

His eyes grew big. "Have you done this before?" His hand was gently massaging my cunt through the rough denim of my jeans.

"No."

With my cold hands, I covered his rough head with shaving cream. I was so turned on that I had to fight the urge to pull his cock out and suck it. Instead, I licked his lips and ran the razor from the center of his head as far back as I could reach in one smooth stroke, his hands holding firmly to my tiny waist.

I felt a little faint as I ran my fingers across the cleanly shaved space on his head. "Oh, fuck."

I rinsed the razor in the bowl of water I had warmed, and began again, drawing the razor back, stroke after long stroke and his dick grew harder and harder in his pants. I couldn't keep my hands off of his ever smoother head. I licked it, I kissed it, I admired how beautiful it was. Leaning against the chair for support, I shaved the back of his head until it shone. I cleaned the remaining shaving cream from his head and then licked his bald head with my tongue as he moaned.

The sight of his bald head, the fact that I had returned it to its original condition made me weak in the knees.

"Who's first?" He asked.

"I am," I said, although I was worried I would orgasm when his hands removed my pants.

He took me to the bed, pulled my pants from around my waist and plunged his thick tongue into my mouth, exploring. I ran my hands over his head again and had to concentrate on not cumming. He pulled my top off over my head, undid my bra and sucked happily on first one tit and then the other. Next he pulled my underwear down, revealing my freshly shaved cunt. He eyed it hungrily.

"Oh, god." He was powerless against my mighty shaved pussy.

"I shaved again, just for you."

His mouth went to it, open and taking my entire pelvic region inside it. He exhaled in it and I pushed against his teeth. He licked me, but quickly pulled back. He had other things to do first.

Then he bent down and pulled a box from underneath the bed. It said, "Microscope" on the outside. A confused look covered my face.

"Wait," he said nervously.

He opened the lid and placed three test tubes on the table, each one slightly longer and slightly more round than the last. Five inches, seven inches, nine inches. I wriggled in anticipation and wetness spread across my heaving thighs.

A smile broke across my face. "Nice," I complimented him. He looked relieved.

"Should I tie your wrists?" He asked.

Without a word, I raised my hands above my head.

He retrieved the restraints from the kitchen table, tied my hands loosely to the headboard and got to work. His large hands masterfully choosing the first and smallest test tube. He forcefully pushed my legs into a V and brought the test tube toward my pulsing cunt. I stopped him.

"Warm it up," I told him.

"What?"

I pointed to the tiny microwave in the kitchen. "Heat it up. Pleasure and pain."

"You sure?"

"Yes." But even I wasn't sure this was a good idea.

He reluctantly got up, placed the test tube in the microwave, turned it on, and then brought it back to me.

"It's really warm," he cautioned as he gently tossed between his two hands.

I bit my lip and spread my legs farther apart. He slowly placed the round tip on my heaving cunt. He wiggled it around on the outside first, coating it in my wetness, then spread my lips apart, the searing heat causing me to lift my hips from the bed, and began to insert the tube into my body. I froze and sucked in my breath and he hesitated. I took over, telling him softly to push with a little more force, but slowly. He took my lead and agonizingly, inch by inch slid the test tube into my naughty, anxious pussy. My lip began to bleed from biting it so hard, but once the heated glass was completely accepted into my cunt it was amazing. I whispered, "Lick it."

He willingly complied.

Leaving the five inches of warm tube inside me, he placed his mouth on my cunt and licked around the inserted tube in a circular motion until juices spilled out around the glass. Unceremoniously, he ripped the tube out and caught the wetness that followed it with his tongue.

He placed the first tube on the table and reached for the second one. "Heat?" He asked.

I closed my eyes and nodded.

He placed the microwaved second tube, all seven inches, painstakingly slowly into my cunt, branding my flesh in his name as it was inserted. It took him more than three minutes to slide it into me and I cried out in wonderful pain the entire time. Again he put his mouth on my hole and ran his tongue in a circular motion on my clit until my juices flowed. The he made his mouth mimick the round opening of the tube, placed his lips against it and hummed. I threw my hips up, but he stayed with me, hummming, making the glass inside of me rattle and vibrate like a dildo, only stronger and with more movement as his voice grew louder inside of me. I came hard and fast, my orgasm wracking my body. He jabbed a finger in my ass as a bonus. The pain was amazing.

Again he tore it from me, my lips crying as it exited, leaving an empty, gaping hole behind it.

He licked the second tube clean of my sweet cum, placed it by the first and reached for the third one. "Heat?" He asked.

I shook my head. "It won't fit."

"Heat?" He asked, ignoring me.

"But..."

He cut me off. "Heat?" He demanded.

He was learning.

"Yes." I bit my lip again and clenched my hands into tight fists. I wanted it. I wanted that long, thick, hot tube inside my slutty little body and he couldn't wait to do it.

The heat was searing as he gingerly placed the nine inch tube against my pussy. My muscles contracted at the thought of accepting this offering.

"Relax," he ordered.

I tried but found it nearly impossible. Sensing that I needed help, he put pressure on my clit with his finger, running it in tight, hard circles. This automatically made me weak, causing the doors to my pussy to open wide. Without a warning, he thrust the entire nine inch tube into my body in one swift motion, throwing my hips off the bed again. He pulled it in and out, shoving it further into my dripping cavity with such force that I could feel it touch virgin territory inside of me. My orgasm exploded and I screamed. He reached up with his hand, leaving the tube stranded inside my cunt and covered my mouth. When I had come down from my high, he pulled the tube out slowly and then rammed his own, living, pulsing cock into my throbbing, burning cunt until I went again from the sheer joy of feeling his manhood replace the lifeless glass.

Spent, I lay on the bed with my eyes closed.

"I'm sorry," he said as he stroked my hair and released my hands from their ties.

My eyes shot open. "Never apologize."

I slowly sat up, my throbbing cunt wet and used. It was his turn. I removed his shirt and then his pants and boxers. "Tied up?"

He shook his head no but his cock stood at attention, clearly intrigued.

"I can see that you want to be," I said as I placed my mouth on the tip of his hard shaft and bit gently. He moaned and willingly placed his hands above his head for me.

I took the warm ties from the bed and secured his hands above his head. He moaned and his dick pulsed against his stomach.

Figuring him for an inexperienced player, I decided to go easy on him and brought nothing hardcore to play with. This time.

I withdrew a jar of hot fudge from my bag. His muscles tensed. I stood and walked to the microwave, heated it until steam rose off the top. He sucked in his breath.

I placed my finger in the jar and stirred as he squirmed and wriggled on the bed. I ran my chocolate covered finger from my belly button down to my clit and covered myself in the hot delicious liquid. I moved up the bed, sat on his chest, and reminded him, "There is no real pleasure like that which comes with pain." He winced and nodded.

I turned so that I was facing backward and sat on his face. I allowed him to lick my chocolate covered cunt, to explore my chocolate flavored ass, for a few minutes before I addressed him. I lifted my cunt from his stubbly face and slowly poured a long line of molten liquid from his chest to his navel then sat back down of his mouth. He bit at my labia when the first drops hit his creamy flesh and I slid my ass around on his face to make him release me. I lay flat against his body, licking the line that led to his cock slowly and gleefully.

When I reached his dick, I held the hot fudge above it, moved away from his face and asked, "OK?"

He whimpered and nodded.

I turned the glass jar upside down and hot liquid spilled onto his penis and ran down shamelessly, covering his balls which instantly pulled up inside him. It pooled on the sheets, burning his thighs. He cried out. I poured more of the steamy liquid onto him as he wriggled and tried to escape.

I put the jar aside and placed my mouth on his shaft. I licked it, tasting the sweet chocolate on my tongue. He had gone partially flaccid from the shock and the heat, so I went to work, making him rock hard once again. Slowly I took every inch inside my mouth, letting it slide down my throat, collapsing my cheeks onto the sides, applying pressure and sliding it in and out slowly. All of his muscles began to relax expect for his cock, with grew harder and harder. My mouth was like a second skin and within seconds he began to grow inside me, pulsing and throbbing until the tip of his shaft hit the back of my throat and made me gag. I sucked hard, grabbing his balls with my hand, until his cum shot into my mouth. I pulled hard and released him and the last of it shot straight out with such force that it rained down on us. Chocolate covered cum.

I turned around to look at his face for the first time since I had started. He was smiling through the pain. I released his wrists from the restraints and he rubbed at the raw spots. He pushed me over and licked the cum and hot fudge that had stained my body, his fingers dancing on the outside of my pussy until I was grinding against him, willing him to put them inside. He wickedly dipped them in hot chocolate and thrust them into me, two in my pussy and one in my ass. It stung and burned and I pushed harder against his hand until he filled me. Thinking it impossible, I came again in a burst of chocolate cum, which he lapped off of my tired cunt.

When I left, I had hot chocolate stains on my shirt and pants and a satisfied look on my face. I knew there would be another email, another meeting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trailer Trash Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds