• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Tara Gets Wet

Tara Gets Wet

Tara was my next door neighbour. 29 years old and a little hottie. Yes I know it's a cliché but I had lusted after my neighbour for about four years. You see my wife doesn't understand me. Cliché number two. Whereas Tara seemed vivacious and to be honest a horny little sexpot my wifes interest in sex had died a few years ago. Sure she let me fuck her missionary position on special occasions that was about it. Basically I was gagging for it.

So I hoped was Tara. When we were alone she had worked it into the conversation that her husband was no great shakes in the bedroom department. The little brunette had also flirted outrageously with me when we were together and thought nothing of winding me right up with boasts of her cocksucking abilities.

It appeared she was right about her husband though. Ian had told me when we were out drinking together that he"Liked to get it over with. You know... Once I've shot my load what's in it for me! " These sentiments meant one thing. Tara was indeed being deprived in the bedroom stakes. Good news for anyone hoping to get into her underwear. Good news for me.

I didn't have to wait long for an opportunity to test out Tara's faithfulness. I hoped hormones would win over vows. They certainly had in my case. My wife Lynne and Tara's husband Ian were both in work and this was my first chance. If I crashed and burned it could turn ugly. I dreaded the consequences of Tara rejecting me. Scenario one, she spurned me, told Lynne and it ended in divorce. Scenario two, she spurned me but kept quiet to keep the status quo. Scenario three (My favourite), she reciprocated my advances and welcomed my cock into her pussy.

Tara is slightly built. Short, dark hair and about five foot one. Nicely rounded peachy ass. I admit it was her ass that drove me wild. I had only seen it clad in tight cycle shorts but the image drove me crazy. Her tits were small, 34A to be precise. When your wife is a close friend of the object of your desire. you get to know these things.

The little brunette liked nice lingerie though. I had secretly perved at her undies on the washing line and every garment was small and lacy. Christ!! Ian deserved to have someone fuck his wife if that ensemble didn't get him in the mood!!

It was a boiling hot July day and Tara was pegging out washing to dry. She was wearing a black football top and olive coloured shorts. The weather was too humid for much else. I sneaked around to Tara's patio and quietly turned on the hosepipe. Creeping up to within feet of her I squirted a jet of ice cold water straight at her back. She yelped and turned to face me.

"John you bastard!! ... Please my washing will get wet!! "

Tara knew the drill. I had soaked her several times before, mainly for the sight of her very dark nipples jutting through a white T shirt. As she turned to face me I soaked her from head to foot. The jet of water did its work and she turned and ran into her little garden shed. I quickly pursued her and saw that she had her back to me as she giggled into her hands in the corner.

"My, my... aren't you nice and wet I whispered to her as I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"I wish! " she replied.

Tara tried to wriggle free but I pushed her into the corner with her face against the wall.

"John, let me go. I have to get changed". She giggled.

This was the moment of truth. I licked a droplet of water from the lobe of her ear and gently eased my hand under her black top. Tara made no move to try to escape but just stood there. I heard her breathing quicken as my right hand rose slowly and sensuously over her perfectly flat stomach. I gently kissed her neck as I nuzzled into her from behind.

There was no way she couldn't have noticed my rock hard cock nestling into the crack of her ass. The wetness of her shorts accentuated the contours. I pushed myself harder against her and she gasped.

"Please John... we're both spoken for. "

I chose to ignore her as my hand had reached her bra clad right breast. The button nipple was hard from a combination of arousal and freezing water. I caressed it gently through the flimsy material of the bra and Tara moaned gently in appreciation. I pulled the football shirt slowly from her body with my free hand. The soaking wet material clung to her alabaster skin for all its worth.

As it finally came free from her body Tara turned to face me. The little brunette tried to regain her dignity by covering her chest with her arms. I moved forward and kissed her gently on the lips. A quizzical expression crossed her face. She had no doubt been expecting a full frontal assault.

"It's your decision Tara. Are you going to let Ian turn you into a sexless, non feeling, non touching excuse for a woman. "

I reached out and gently pulled her arms to her side. Her bra was a lacy little front opening black number. In its moistened state it held her little 34 A tits wonderfully. Tara made no attempt to stop me as I unfastened it. I slid it from her damp body and threw it gently to the floor. Her pert little tits were topped with dark aureolae. I took a nipple and gently rolled it between my fingers.

"which is it to be Tara?dried up little woman quietly letting her life slip away... Or Johns piece of pussy to do with what he will?"

Tara had remained silent throughout my little speech so I continued to take advantage of a married woman. I dropped to my knees in front of her. I gripped her shorts and panties. The soaking had made them cling together. I pulled them slowly and gently to the floor. I stared at Tara's shaved pussy but only for a few seconds. The last thing I wanted now was this lovely woman to panic and run away.

I kissed her smooth vee, gently caressing her with butterfly light touches. Poor Tara was caught up in my seduction now, her juices were giving her feelings away. I tongued her gently and softly pushed my finger into the now awash pussy. I sucked hungrily at the nectar of love emanating from my woman. Yes, MY woman. I had no fear of losing her now.

I played with the nub of her clit with my lips and sucked at it gently. Orgasm after powerful orgasm washed over Tara. I rose from my knees and Tara quickly yanked my shorts from my body. Her small hand ran up and down the length of my dick as I sucked hungrily at her round little tits.

She playfully pushed me back onto a pile of sleeping bags. I led there with my cock needing attention. Tara took it in her hand and slowly guided it into her. She was well juiced up but it was a thick tool she was trying on for the first time. She smiled a beaming smile at me as she began to ride me. My thick member strained the walls of her pussy.

"So you've decided to be my piece of pussy at last...! "I smirked

Tara smiled once more and I banged back at her thrusts. Her little breasts heaved and she placed her hands on my chest to steady herself as an orgasm once more ripped her body. She was wetter than any woman I'd ever known but I controlled my tempo. If Ian was a thirty second wonder I needed to impress my new woman. I took the twin peaches of her lovely tight ass in my hands and fucked her hard. Finally I climaxed in an intense orgasm, shooting my load of hot cum into Tara's hot, welcoming pussy.

As I lay back recovering Tara obviously had other plans. She had moved to my crotch and was licking my rod back to life. She squeezed my balls gently and ran her tongue from root to tip. My cock stood to attention once more. She positioned her sweet lips over my cock and took half of its length in her mouth. Without gagging she soon swallowed every inch of my tool. I did nothing as she expertly sucked my cock to exploding point. I didn't know if Tara was a woman who swallowed but just as I was about to cum I placed my hands firmly behind her head and pushed her deeper onto my cock as it shot a load of cream into her all too welcoming mouth. Every drop was slurped down as a thirsty person downs a beer.

Tara looked deep into my eyes.

"Well?... are you finished with me yet?

"Definitely not!! " was my heart felt reply.

To be continued... probably

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Tara Gets Wet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds