• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cumming in the Country

Cumming in the Country

"Nag nag nag," Arthur mumbled to himself as he assembled his brand new short tube reflector telescope. The sales clerk had assured him that this was their best value for money buy, and Arthur had thought he was being robbed at the discount price offered, but he reluctantly said 'deal' and had the clerk fetch one that was still in the box from the back of the shop. Arthur's wife was a busy body, always fussing and always nagging Arthur to take up a hobby that didn't involve the internet. They had recently moved to the country and Arthur appreciated the starlit nights, unobstructed by the city smog and the glare of the metropolis on any low clouds that happened to be meandering by.

Now thirty, having worked in finance for ten stressful years, he still prefered to use pen and paper, his assistant tasked with the electronic duties until one day he decided to hang up his gloves early and 'retire' to the countryside, buy a horse ranch and allow his wife to follow her dream - breed horses and teach rich kids to ride. It had seemed a good idea at the time, but he felt his wife had transfered the passion of their love life into her breeding, to hear about this stallion or that mare getting lucky over dinner was the closest Arthur had come to getting laid since moving out to the ranch. That was until they received an advert in the mail for a new broadband package, state of the art computer included.

Arthur had initially found computers intimidating, but with so much time on his hands, he quickly found his feet. He had overheard guys in the office talk about cybersex, and google and once online he discovered google was a wealth of information at his fingertips. He began to spend hours at the computer, surfing blogs, discovering internet chat, and later erotic chat became his favourite pass-time.

It seemed his wife didn't even notice that he would stay up all night long, acting out fantasies at the touch of a button or two, she was so tired after her day out in the barn or in the local town market buying stores and boasting about her latest foal. She did eventually notice that Arthur rarely went outdoors and that was when the nagging started, "why don't you come and help me outside, I could do with some company? Why don't you take up riding? Why not buy an old car and fix it up?" He knew she just wanted him to be happy and not to suggest they move back to the city, and when they discussed this it transpired that she had assumed he was bored and was only trying to get him to take up a hobby. Now he had one, star gazing!

The clerk had been right, this 'baby' as he christened it, felt more like a cannon in Arthur's hands and was remarkably easy to assemble - just three easy steps! After having a look into the distance, Arthur realised that there wasn't much to look at during the day, from the guest room balcony, you could see miles of grass with a few trees, and the neighbour's house, which through the telescope, he could read the writing on a poster in one of the bedroom walls 'Nsync' an acronym for something he assumed. Still, he quickly became bored and decided to leave the scope out until dark. He went down stairs to fetch a beer , then headed for his study and quietly locked the door.

He thought it funny that he bothered to quietly lock the door as his wife was never home and when she was, she left him alone in the study. 'lonelydragon69' he punched in his password and saw only one 'contact' online. She profile said she was 18 and still in highschool, he guessed that most of the profiles were not true but this 'contact' was definitely a teen. He knew because she would invite him to view her webcam, he had seen her, her thick dark hair, her innocent eyes, full lips with youthful smile and more.

She was an expert tease, she would get on her webcam and give the most seductive looks, every now and then she would stretch backwards revealing perfect tits and perky nipples ready to slice through her white cotton t-shirt. Then she would stand, lifting her shirt a little to show her middle, then quickly turning and flaunting her ass was she bent over her chair and spanked herself like the bad girl he hoped she was. Now as he watched her, she slid her shirt up to show her pink nipples, Arthur thought he had never seen such perfect tits, he felt a bulge in his shorts and he realised his hand was in his pants, slowly stroking, watching, stroking, the vixen on his monitor working him up as her shirt was completely off.

She turned and showed that sexy teenage ass again and slowly slid her pants off to offer a white g-string separating two sexy cheeks. She turned now, Arthur was rubbing hard, the g-string had a small red devil in front, Arthur could see her pubes pressing under the g-string, she slid it down to reveal the sweetest triangle of teenage pubes.

Arthur felt his excitement grow, he had never been this aroused as far as he could recall, not that he was doing any recalling in between pumping his shaft, this girl had his full attention as she dipped a finger into her pussy and then slowly slid it out gleaming wet, again and again she did this until she was working her pussy with two fingers so quickly the webcam had trouble keeping up whilst Arthur felt a familiar tug in his groin and he let out a deep moan of pleasure as he blew cum across the desktop, surprised at the strength of his orgasm. He continued to watch, cock in hand until the girl had stopped and returned to her chair with a satisfied look on her face. He watched a little longer, wondering where in the world a girl like that lived and then it was over, her webcam off as suddenly as it began. Arthur hurriedly cleaned up and took a shower where he wanked again to the images in his mind.

He was back on his computer every day that week, but she was always offline. Friday came and his wife asked him to escort her into town, he needed a few things so he joined her. At the general store, he browsed the latest computer magazines hoping to find something for beginners when he felt someone brush against him. He turned and smiled at the young girl next to him, she smiled back and as he continued reading an article on ripping music, he felt a tingle in his trousers, THAT was the girl on the webcam! Standing right next to him, looking at...looking at the porn on the top shelf? Did this girl have an appetite for sex or what!? Suddenly an older woman called and the girl glanced up and discretely slipped a magazine under her jacket. He knew she had seen him notice the magazine when she turned to wink and feign a kiss before disappearing out the front door.

Mouth dry, Arthur watched her tan legs scamper across the street his mind returned to the webcam images when suddenly a voice in the distance was calling his name, becoming louder, "Arthur are you listening to me? Arthur?" It was his wife, she must have noticed the bulge in his trousers, but she hadn't, instead she said, "Are you looking at the hat and boot store across the street?" He had stammered yes in reply and later they crossed to buy him a new hat.

Back home, in the quiet of his study, he thought about the encounter in the store. The girl had no idea he had seen her on the webcam. How close he had been to her. Over and over he wondered why he hadn't spoken to her, at least asked her name, or where she was from. Their ships had passed he thought. Back online he noticed she was offline again, and he decided to give his telescope a try again. He stepped onto the cool tiles of the balcony and looked into the scope, slowly turning it, panning across the farm when something caught his eye at the barn.

The door was part open, he remembered his wife complaining that a hinge had broken and the doors needed repairs, but he could see something else too. He turned the dials and zoomed in on the barn. There was a naked man in the barn, he had a hardon and was walking across towards the hay stacked in neat rows against the wall. Arthur focused on the man's face, it was no man, it was the neighbour's son Rick, butt naked in the barn with what could only be a nine inch hardon. Suddenly someone in front of Rick sat up and wrapped her hands around his butt. Arthur couldn't see her as Rick was blocking her face but one thing was certain, Rick was being sucked off! Arthur felt himself getting turned on, his eye glued to the telescope, his hand rubbing the outside of his trousers. Rick soon turned, Arthur could tell he was in ecstasy as he moved to reveal...

"MY WIFE!" thought Arthur. Rick was being sucked off by his wife in the barn. Arthur could see every detail as her lips squeezed his cock and his balls swung like pendulums, the power of the scope delivering every detail, spit dripping off her chin as her head moved back and forth. Arthur expected to be angry but instead found himself turned on, his trousers unbuttoned and his hand jerking his cock.

Rick stepped back and was preparing to enter her from behind now. She had stood and turned, her clean shaven pussy and ass pointing back to Rick as she bent forward, holding onto a bale of hay, waiting for nine inches of doggy style cock to fill her and fuck her hard. Thats what she got as Rick stepped forward and slid his cock into her. He quickly found his rythmn and Arthur could tell this kid was experienced as he fucked his wife for what seemed like an eternity until he saw Rick pull out and his wife turn to take a gush of cum across her face and then quickly swallow his cock, sucking him dry. Arthur, afraid that someone would see him, quickly went back inside and locked himself in the study, finding a pay for porn website to finish jerking off.

That night over dinner, Arthur mentioned Rick, just asking how he was getting on, helping out around the farm on his vacation. His wife didn't even flinch as she said he was a great help and a hard worker for an 18 year old, that Rick had been helping out all week as he had very little to do at his parents house next door, their land had been sold off to neighbouring farms years before and only the house remained. Rick's parents travelled often and Rick only had his twin sister to keep him company, and as Rick put it, "she is an internet chat junkie."

The thought of an 18 year old kid banging his 30 year old wife actually turned him on, he felt so horny during dinner. After dinner, Arthur suggested they go upstairs and watch the sun set. On the balcony, he let his hand trail down her back, onto her arse and then lower under her skirt, teasing her inner thigh until he found her smooth pussy as he kissed her neck and whispered "No panties tonight?"

The following day he saw Rick hop over the fence and work all morning then head back home. Arthur watched him in the telescope as he splashed into the pool then jogged indoors, he noticed there was someone else in the house and remembered his wife mention a twin sister as he zoomed the powerful magnifier into the large bay windows of their front room.

It seemed Rick was yelling, gesturing with his hands, THE girl came into view, the girl from the internet, completely naked strutting across the room, Arthur lost his breath for a second, he swallowed hard, his mouth suddenly dry, his sensations suddenly heightened.

After a few waves of their hands, Rick approached his sister, Arthur could tell it was Rick's twin, they looked so alike, yet so different a young man and a blossoming girl. Rick moved quickly, and was on her in a flash. A chill ran up Arthur's neck as he heard a noise nearby, quickly turning the scope towards a distant hill, and when no further sound was made, he lifted his head up to look around only to see a bird perched up on the roof above, the entire time his mind raced between what he had seen in the house next door and whether his wife had seen him watching.

He returned the telescope to the big bay window in the distance and saw Rick standing between his sister's outstretched legs, his hips gyrating slowly at first, then faster, as the scope magnified a pair of red fingernails raking Ricks thighs and then the same fingers twisting those perfect hard nipples. Arthur could see her face, pleasure, her hips moving up towards her brother as she got closer to cumming and her brother pumping faster, sweat dripping from his face, down his toned body until he colapsed on his sister.

For a moment they were still, then Rick stood, reached over and got some paper and began wiping his cock and then wiping between his sister's legs while she lay, still except for her chest gently heaving. "Was there anything this family didn't do?" Arthur thought to himself before heading for a cold shower.

Later that day, he saw Rick and his wife disappear in the distance on horseback. He recalled something about fixing a fence at the far corner of the ranch that would take hours. Arthur knew better. He went to his study and turned on the computer. There she was, online but not on her webcam. They chatted a bit and she said that she was going to turn her webcam on in exactly five minutes.

She told lonelydragon69 that he was one of five lucky guys who would get to watch her masturbate with a toy. Arthur couldn't believe his luck. He raced to the balcony to see if he could see her using the telescope. There she was, he could see her, she was still dressed sitting at the computer, but partly obscured by the half open curtain. Arthur knew it would take less than five minutes for him to run to Rick's house for the peeping tom experience of a lifetime.

He slipped his shoes on and raced across the lawn, a bulge of excitement already showing in his shorts, his breathing quick. He moved slowly as he approached the house and slower as he neared the window because he had to pass the open door first. He got to the window and looked inside.

She sat at the computer, still fully dressed, but flirting with her webcam, fingers running through her hair, turning sideways to reveal a vibrator brush across her lips then down her front. Then she put the vibrator down and slowly lifted her shirt, Arthur felt his throat tighten as he struggled to contain his excitement. She slipped the shirt over her head and flung it to the floor to release those perfect breasts and seemingly ever hard nipples. Then quicker than the last time she stepped out of her pyjama bottoms and was totally naked, her naughty smile reflecting on the monitor she began to caress her body, her hands touching her breasts then gradually moving across her hips, just missing her love triangle to return to her breasts and fondle her nipples. She knew how to get the guys going that was sure.

Arthur moved back towards the door and strained his head inside to see if he could get a better view. He wanted to get closer. He needed to get closer. Soon he was close, right behind the couch he had seen her get fucked on, less than four feet away from the chair that she now sat and teased on. He was quiet. It wasn't necessary because she had some rock playing from the computer as she suddenly straddled the chair and began rubbing her pussy then fingering it and then nothing. She was typing something. Arthur stood and looked at the screen figuring she was so absorbed in her play that she wouldn't turn around and see him. He strained to see the text, then saw that layzeeboi69 (Did they all have 69 in their names?) had asked her where she lived. She was busy typing her reply "If you can find me you can have me!"

Arthur didn't realise his breathing was intense and the girl turned with a look of surprise on her face. He felt himself blush and say "I'm lonelydragon69, I found you, can I have you?" She took a second before she replied "You naughty naughty man, you had better give me something good or I will tell your wife, I know Rick is working for her and I seen you aiming your telescope at the barn!"

Seductively, she ran her tongue across her lips allowing them to glisten in the light. She took the vibrator off the desk and waved it at Arthur, then started rubbing her clit with the tip. "I want you to take the tip in your mouth as you lick my clit naughty man" she said. Like a soldier called to attention, Arthur stepped forward then got down on his knees as she sat on her haunches rubbing the pink vibrator on her clit.

He started licking her pussy lips up to her erect little clit, gently sucking on it until she pushed the vibrator between his lips and into his mouth and then slipped it back into her wet pussy whilst forcing his mouth back to her clit. Arthur worked his tongue, licking her clit, then sucking it as the pink vibrator danced in and out of her pussy right next to his face. He could taste her, she smelled of apple shampoo, her skin warm and smooth to touch. He could hear her breathing quicken and she pressed her hips onto his mouth, her moans louder, faster, until she let out an "oh my god!" cry of pleasure.

She slowly gathered her senses and looked down at Arthur's rock hard dick about to rip through his shorts, telling him it was his turn to get fucked like he had never been fucked before. She pushed him backwards onto the carpet and pulled his zipper down, then dragged his shorts off him. She pressed her tits together around his dick, moving herself up and down each time breathing into his ear as she teased his cock with her firm tits, until she took him in her mouth, sucking him noisily until he felt like he was about to cum and then as if she could read his mind she stopped, licked around his balls and up his solid shaft once and continued up his chest to suck and pull on his nipples.

Waves of pleasure moved across his body while she slid herself up and onto his cock and rode him like a balanced gymnast, her hands playing with her own nipples, Arthur watched her pubic triangle move up and down his dick, her pussy so tight, feeling her hair brush the base of his cock each time she slid down his cock, hearing her heavy breathing, her voice husky her words 'I'm gonna fuck you baby' repeated each time a different word emphasised with her rythmn 'I'm gonna fuck you like you never been fucked before' her words true. He felt his climax building, he wanted to find words but his own breath, which seemed to have stopped a while, was now fast and heavy words escaping his lips, "Fuck me like I never been fucked before bad girl!" Her pussy getting wetter it seemed, a trickle of honey running down his cock until he felt the earth disappear beneath him as he exploded hot cum in her pussy and he realised she was screaming with pleasure too.

They lay there for minutes until she stood and said with a grin "That was great, and next time if you lick my arse, you can fuck it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cumming in the Country

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds