• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Captain's Woes Ch. 03

Captain's Woes Ch. 03

The next day Dan was actually nervous to go to school. He woke up incredibly early, and unable to fall back asleep, decided to go for a run. As he was stretching out in his backyard, he heard the back door open and saw Ashleigh step out. She was wearing a tight, sleeveless shirt and tiny mesh shorts. Her hair was held back with a headband. "You run?" Dan asked, smiling at the sight of her great body trapped in the extremely revealing jogging clothes.

"Yeah, I started when I got to college. I heard you get up, and I figured you could show me a good place to go."

"No prob," he said, and resumed his stretching. Ashleigh started to stretch out too, and they both kept taking glances at each other admiringly. Once, when Dan caught Ashleigh taking a peek, he grinned, and she blushed and turned her head quickly. Finished stretching, he now took in the young woman's body, especially her long, toned legs leading his eyes directly to her round ass. He was so busy looking at her ass that he didn't notice that she was done stretching, and now stood before him with her hands on her hips.

"Ahem."

It was now Dan's turn to blush, and Ashleigh laughed. "Ready to go," he coughed, recovering.

"Fine," she smiled. "Let's go." They ran for about 25 minutes, and when they got back had worked up a good sweat. Looking at his watch, Dan realized he was going to have to hurry if he planned on not being late to school.

"Listen, Ashleigh, normally I would offer you the shower first, but I really need to get to school."

"I understand." She smiled mischievously. "You know, we could take a shower together." She ran her hand down his sweaty chest until she came to the top of his shorts. Reaching in and grabbing his hardening dick, she whispered into his ear "I could suck your cock for you."

Dan really didn't have the time to play around, but the way she offered to suck his dick turned him on so much. "Let's go."

Stripping off each others clothes, they jumped into the shower, shocked as the cold water hit their hot skin. Ashleigh didn't let that bother her, though, and pushed Dan against the wall. "You sure I won't make you late?" she asked innocently. "I'd hate for you to miss some school for a little bit of pussy," she said, biting her lower lip.

He pulled her close and kissed her hard. "Goddam it, Ashleigh, I don't have time for this." With that he forced her down to her knees. "You said you were gonna suck my cock, and yet all you're doing is talking." Shoving his cock in her face, he growled "Suck it bitch."

Pushing him back, Ashleigh got up angrily. "Fuck you, Dan. I'm not your little fuck toy," and she pulled back the shower curtain as she made to leave. However, Dan grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the shower. He shoved her so that she was facing against the wall, and pressed up against her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Dan?" she demanded.

"Taking what's mine, you little cock tease." He reached around and grabbed her tits, squeezing hard.

"Get off me!" she shouted, trying to get free.

"Shut up!" Dan roared.

"Dan, you're hurting me," she yelled as he started pinching her nipples savagely. "Oww!"

"I said shut up!" Releasing one breast, he used his free hand to guide his rock hard cock to the entrance of her pussy. "Not gonna suck my cock, huh? Now you're gonna take it all," and he shoved his penis deep inside her. Ashleigh screamed as his cock seemed to split her still-sore vagina in two. He held his free hand on the back of her neck, pressing her head up against the wall. Ignoring her protestations, he started thrusting his throbbing member in and out of her aggressively.

"Stupid bitch," he muttered. "Should have just sucked my cock. God your cunt is fucking tight as hell. Take. It. All. Slut." With each word he pulled out as far as possible and then slammed it back home."

"Please Dan," she cried. "Please stop."

"Stop?" he asked. "Why would I stop? You know you love it." He kept fucking her pussy hard. She wanted to disagree, but she had to admit that she was indeed extremely turned on. His cock felt great inside of her, and she was excited by the way he was treating her. Instead of asking him to stop again, she let out a low moan.

"See, bitch. You fucking love this cock in your cunt." She moaned again. Putting his mouth right to her ear, he whispered harshly "Say how much you like it."

"I. . .I. . ."

"Say it!"

"I like it," she whispered.

"You like what?" he demanded.

"I like you fucking me."

"What do you like about it," he asked, slamming deep into her.

"Uhhh!" she groaned. "I. . .don't know what you mean."

He pushed her hard into the wall. "Say you love how my cock feels inside you."

"I love the way your giant cock feels in my cunt. Oh god, fuck me with that big dick."

"Yeah, that's right Ashleigh. You love this shit." He pulled out suddenly, and spun her around. Grabbing her legs, he lifted her up against the wall, and dropped her back down onto his rod. Surprised at the quickness of the motion, she could only wrap her arms around his neck and her legs around his. She had never been treated so roughly, and found she was loving it. Kissing Dan, their tongues became entwined as his strong arms held her up against the wall and he pounded her cunt.

"Fuck me Dan! Fuck me baby!"

"I'm gonna come in your nasty pussy, bitch. Tell me you want my come inside you."

"Oh god, come inside my cunt. Fuck me you stud!"

Once again he pulled out of her and letting her fall to the floor jerked himself off so that his come streamed onto Ashleigh's face, chest, and hair.

"Wha. . ."

"You don't deserve my come in your pussy, bitch" Dan growled, thick ropes spurting from his cock. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her close to his penis. This time she didn't hesitate to take him into her mouth, swallowing his sperm.

"That's right. Suck my cock, bitch. Suck it. . ."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Captain's Woes Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 368 milliseconds