• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 01-10

Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 01-10

123456...8

Our Good Neighbor Policy 1

It was a strange series of events that led to their close friendship with Ted and Emily.

Event One was when Barb invited one of the neighbors over for drinks on a Tuesday late afternoon. When the doorbell rang, Barb answered it and led Emily out to the pool deck. Ken acted as bartender and got the three of them drinks. Emily's husband, Ted, was out of town on business for several days and Emily told Barb that she was starved for some company. Barb, of course, invited Emily to join us for drinks and snacks.

Now, they had known Ted and Emily for several years, but only very casually. They appeared to be rather straight-laced and pretty vanilla, so Barb and Ken had never done much more than say hello in passing. When Barb told Ken that Emily was joining them, Ken was a bit disappointed. Ken was hoping to get a few drinks into Barb, then talk her into skinny-dipping in the pool. Emily walked in and blew Ken's plan out of the water.

Ken had talked to Ted briefly over the years, but had only seen Emily at a distance. It was a pleasant surprise to actually meet her face to face. They were all in their middle forties, but Ken found that Emily, like Barb, looked younger than her actual age. Barb is 5' 8" tall, slender, with light brown hair and a well-proportioned body. Emily, Ken noticed, is about 5' 6" tall, dark hair, with wider hips and nice sized breasts. Emily also had a cute smile for Ken as she thanked him for the gin and tonic. Suddenly, Ken wasn't so irritated about his spoiled plan. In fact, it was quite pleasant sitting with two great looking ladies.

Emily and Barb chatted about the warm weather and how good the drinks tasted. It was still around ninety degrees on the deck, so the cold drinks went pretty fast. Ken was quick to get refills while Barb kept the conversation going. After three drinks, Emily seemed to loosen up. She told Barb that Ted was traveling quite a bit and she hated being alone so much. Barb recalled that Ken spent a lot of time on the road several years back also. That's when Emily asked, "Barb, how did you manage to stay…you know…satisfied when Ken was gone for days at a time?"

Barb laughed at Emily's question and Emily blushed with embarrassment. She looked so cute with her rosy cheeks. Emily said, "I can't believe I just said that in front of Ken." Barb handled it well, however. "Well, Emily, since you asked, I'll let you in on our little secret. Ken would call me pretty often from his hotel room and we would play phone sex games."

Now, it was Ken's turn to be a bit embarrassed! Barb just told a near stranger that they indulged in long distance phone sex. Then, Ken mumbled something like, "It helped take the pressure off if you know what I mean." Barb added, "Yeah, I can talk real dirty to Ken when I know he's laying there in his room stroking my plaything." Then Ken said, "And I can get Barb really hot when I know she's in our bed with her other favorite toy!"

While they were regaling Emily with their comments, Ken noticed that Emily had shifted in her lounge chair several times. The wide legs on her white shorts moved and Ken could see up her shorts to where her panties should have been. Her pale skin was visible, but no panties were visible. That made him curious to say the least, and he tried to maneuver to gain a better view.

Emily, feeling her liquor, then asked, "What kind of toy are you talking about?" It was Barb's turn to feel embarrassed. Ken answered Emily for her. "Barb has a nicely contoured gadget that is designed to conform to a woman's intimate body curves. It has three different speeds and the vibrations really give her some thrills." Barb wacked Ken on the leg and said, "Ken, quit telling everything you know! I'm sure Emily is not the least bit interested in my toy."

"Oh, but I am," blurted Emily. If Ted keeps up his travel schedule, I may need to investigate the possibilities." They all laughed and nodded. "It's not the real thing," Barb agreed, "but it's better than nothing, Hun." Then, Emily turned to Ken. "Do you have a toy too," she asked. Before Ken could answer, Barb said, "Naw, he just has his hand and his imagination…but that's enough!"

"I can't believe we are having this discussion," Ken said, partly in defense and to change the subject. "Who's ready for another drink?" he added. Barb and Emily both held up their glasses and off he went to make refills. When Ken returned, it was obvious that Barb and Emily had shared some more details on the earlier subject. Emily was sitting up in her lounge chair and her legs were slightly apart. As I handed her the drink, Ken looked directly up her shorts and caught a glance of lacy flesh colored cloth barely covering the Y of her legs. "Damn," he thought, "she does have on panties."

A few minutes later, Emily asked to use our bathroom. Barb said she would show her the way and they both rose from their chairs. As Emily walked toward the house, Ken could just make out the back of her thong panties through her white shorts. The brief thong was the reason she first appeared to be nude under her shorts. "Well, maybe Emily and Ted are not as straight-laced and vanilla as we thought," he mused.

Soon, the girls were back in their chairs with a plate of snacks. Barb had changed out of her T-shirt and shorts and into her two piece suit. A while later, Ken suggested that they all go for a dip in the pool. Barb was in favor, of course, and offered to loan Emily a suit if she wanted to join us. "Maybe next time," Emily replied. I need to do some grocery shopping before it gets any later."

Shortly after that, Emily left for her shopping trip. "Well," Ken said, "Emily's gone but that just means that we can go skinny dipping together and see what might develop later this evening. I see no reason why you need to get your pretty suit all wet." Barb laughed and gave him her 'you horny devil' look. Then, without another word, she stepped out of her bikini and walked nude to the pool steps. "What are you waiting for, stud," let's get wet on the outside now."

It only took him a moment to shed his shirt and shorts. By the time Ken stepped into the pool, Barb had already pulled herself onto the pool float and was lying on her back, paddling to the other side of the pool. Ken swam over and grabbed her ankles and pulled her back to the shallow end. After some nice wet kissing, he moved down to her erect nipples and gave each one a nice tongue lashing, sucking each one till her nipples were well extended. "Wow," she said, "Emily must have had a positive effect on you." "It seems our little conversation had a similar effect on you, too, Sweetie," he responded. She just grinned and said, "Don't stop now. You have to finish what you've started."

Ken knew what she meant and told her to scoot her butt down to the end of the float so he could begin the rest of her treatment. When she was in position, he put her legs over his shoulders and looked lovingly at her brown bush just a few inches away. "Oh Barbie," he exclaimed, "you are wet on the inside too!" Ken spread her legs wide and her inner lips opened up to him. They glistened with her juices and he could smell her sexy invitation. Blowing a breath on her open cunt lips made her sigh, then he made contact with the tip of his tongue. Ken's touch made her arch her back and move toward him. He tasted her sweet juice and began to lick her lightly up and down. "Oh yeah, Honey," she muttered, "right there."

Later, they moved the float onto the pool deck and Ken laid back on it. Barb took his hard cock in her mouth and sucked him gently. She held his balls as she moved her lips over the head of Ken's thick rod. Once he was fully erect, she quickly straddled him and slipped her sopping wet pussy over him and began to rock slowly. they made love outside under the stars, an experience they both enjoyed. Feeling a breeze and a warm pussy at the same time is a major turn on.

They didn't talk any more about Emily and Ted that evening, but their discussion with Emily was still on both their minds the next day. Our Good Neighbor Policy 2

Event 2 occurred two days later. Emily called Barb on Thursday afternoon. She said that she had enjoyed their little party on Tuesday. "I got to thinking about how you and Ken used to trade sex talk over the phone when he was out of town," Emily mentioned casually. "I decided to try it out with Ted last night when he called to check in." Barb said, "You have to come over later and tell us all about it, Emily." Barb told her to drop by about six o'clock for drinks and snacks.

Emily was at the door at 6:05 p.m. wearing a big smile and carrying a bottle of red wine, chips, and guacamole. "I brought some wine and snacks to help make it a real party," she exclaimed as she walked in. "You guys really helped to brighten up my week," she added with a sexy grin. "We can't wait to hear all about your phone call," Ken chuckled. "I'll bet Ted was more than a little surprised by your change of tone."

They moved the booze and the food out to the pool deck and pulled up the chairs. Ken opened the wine and poured some for Emily and himself. Barb wanted vodka and tonic. Ken loved the way hard liquor affected Barb's inhibitions, so he was happy to pour her a big glass.

"So, Emily, how did you handle the phone call from Ted?" asked Barb after drinks were served. Emily seemed a bit uncomfortable with any sexy details so soon. She just said that when Ted called, they talked about how the trip was going and what she had been doing that day. "I didn't get into the other type of talk till later on," Emily said shyly.

Barb could tell that Emily was not ready to say much yet, so they chatted about other things and kept the glasses full. It was after her third glass of wine that Emily appeared much more relaxed with us. Barb brought up the phone call again at that point. "How did you finally get Ted going on the phone, Emily," she asked slyly.

"Oh, you know, I told him I was in bed...talking to him. I asked him to guess what I was wearing." Ken asked Emily, "What were you wearing my dear." Emily blushed and admitted, "I wasn't wearing anything and I told Ted so." Then she said, "He was kind of shocked that I was nude in bed with him 400 miles away. I told him not to worry, I was all alone...just really horny."

"Ted said that he wished he was with me right then," said Emily. "I suggested that he take his clothes off too, so we could talk on the phone and be naked with each other. He told me "No problem honey, just give me a minute." "Real quick, he was back on the phone. "I'm completely nude now, Emily," he said. "I don't have any covers on, Ted," I told him. He said he was lying on top of the covers too. "It was such a turn on, you guys," Emily gushed as we listened to her story.

"I asked Ted if he was stiff yet," Emily stated with a smile. He said he was standing up tall, just thinking of me nude on our bed. "Would you like to stroke your hard cock toy for me, Ted?" I asked. "Do you want me to, Emily? he asked a little sheepishly. "Yes, Ted, do it for me please," I responded. "Does it feel good to stroke your cock for me, Ted?" I teased. "Ted likes it when I tease him and make him wait for gratification. I knew I really had him going and he would enjoy playing along with my new game."

"Ted didn't answer right away. I had to ask him again if it felt good," Emily confided. "He told me he was stroking his cock slowly...thinking about me on the bed. Then, Ted asked me if I was touching myself. I was coy and asked him if he wanted me to touch myself. He said, "Yes Honey, please touch yourself for me while I stroke my cock for you." "I am touching myself on the chin," I teased. "You know what I mean, Emily," he responded. "No, Ted, you must tell me where to touch myself," I told him.

"Okay, Honey, touch your nipples and pull on them," he pleaded. "Tell me what you are doing so that I can visualize it." I moved my hand over my boob and started to rub my nipple and pull on it a little. "I am touching and pulling my left nipple, Ted," I whispered to him. "I don't know why I am whispering...there's nobody to hear," I told him. "My nipple is getting long and erect. Are you still hard," I asked him.

While Emily was describing her phone sex with Ted, Ken kept filling the girls' glasses. Barb had already consumed more than her normal quantity of vodka. Emily had put away more than four glasses of her red wine. It was time to open another bottle, Ken thought, but he didn't want to miss any of Emily's tale. Emily asked to use our bathroom, so Ken was able to duck into the bar and open another bottle of wine.

Emily rejoined us and said she felt a little tipsy. "You need to eat something, then you'll be fine," Barb commented. I noticed that Emily was again wearing a pair of cute shorts with rather wide legs. Today, they were light pink, along with a pink V-neck top that accented her nice breasts. Looking up one leg of her shorts, Ken could again see some white thigh, but no sign of panties. He assumed that she was wearing a thong again.

"Don't stop, Emily," Barb pleaded. Emily took another sip of wine and continued. "Well, Ted wanted to know if I would do something else for him. He wanted me to rub my, you know what, while he stroked himself." Ken spoke up then. "Emily, can't you just say that Ted asked you to rub your pussy?" Emily blushed again. "Okay," she said, "he wanted me to rub my pussy. He told me to stick my fingers inside too."

"I know the feeling so well," Barb said with a smile. "Ken always wanted me to finger myself and get my fingers all wet while he jacked off at the other end of the phone. We did that a lot until he surprised me one day with a nice long vibrator. I used it when we had our phone sessions, along with fingers, of course. It always turned Ken on to hear that my fingers were wet with my juices and to hear me licking them off."

Emily gasped! "You mean you actually tasted your own pussy juice?" Barb looked up at Emily for a long moment. "Haven't you ever tasted yourself? Barb asked. "No, I haven't," Emily replied. "What's it like?" "I don't know, Emily," Barb said with a smile. "I haven't tasted your juices have I?" Barb continued as Emily reddened. "I like the taste of mine, though, almost as much as Ken's cum." Ken squirmed in his chair a bit at Barb's comment. This conversation was getting pretty intimate, and we still didn't know Emily all that well. "Let me freshen your drinks, girls," Ken mumbled as he excused himself.

When Ken returned to the table with their drinks, Barb and Emily's conversation had gone in another direction. "How long did it take before Ted squirted?" Barb asked. "That was the first time we've ever done anything sexy over the phone," Emily replied. "I guess he lasted about five minutes or so. He told me he squirted all the way up his chest, so I think he really enjoyed our phone sex," Emily added.

When Ken took another peek at Emily, he knew that retelling the event had aroused her. Emily's nipples were poking out through her top, and her crossed leg was swinging back and forth in a definite rhythm. He had to smile to himself when she uncrossed her legs to reach for her drink because there was a small wet spot in the crotch of her shorts. They certainly were getting to know sweet Emily rather well in just a few days!

Emily must have sensed that she was leaking through her shorts. She slyly opened her legs a bit and lowered her hand to her lap. From the corner of his eye, Ken saw her touch her shorts with her fingertip and quickly draw it away. When she opened her legs, he also caught a glimpse of the left side of her pussy. Her outer pussy lip was bare, so she either trimmed her dark hair or she was shaved smooth. So, she wasn't wearing any panties today. That was why her shorts got damp. Her eyes betrayed her dismay when she noticed that Ken may have seen her movements.

Emily took several quick gulps of her drink while she listened to Barb describe some of their own phone sex sessions. "We used to tease and encourage each other for thirty or forty-five minutes sometimes," Barb boasted. "Ken would get me close to the edge, then he would change the subject and tell me about the furniture in his room or something. Then, he would tell me how hard his cock was while he stroked it. That would get me going all over again. I would tell him how wet my pussy was and how much I liked the taste of my juices. When I knew he was on the verge of squirting, I would start talking about the groceries I bought that afternoon. Our little phone sex games kept us both horny while he was gone. When he came home, we were both ready for some really hot times."

Emily finished her drink and squirmed in her chair. "I really have to get back home, guys," she said as she rose on her unsteady legs. "I'm afraid I had too much to drink, but a couple of aspirin and a nap should cure me. I want to be alert when Ted calls tonight," she giggled.

"You'll have to tell us all about phone call number two tomorrow, Emily," Barb urged. "Ted will be home tomorrow," Emily said with a sly smile. "I am afraid that we'll be rather busy tomorrow night." Emily shook her pretty head a second. "I don't know why I tell you things like I have...I've been lonely and I drink too much! Oh well, you're both such good listeners.

"Be sure to enjoy tonight's phone call and remember the effect it has on both of you, Honey," Barb replied. "That will give you plenty of stuff to tell us about next week. Wait, I have a great idea," she urged. "Why don't you and Ted come over Saturday evening. We'll cook some steaks and lay in our hot tub for a while. We'd love to get better acquainted with you both." "I'm a great steak cooker," Ken added to encourage her.

"I know Ted is really looking forward to spending Friday night alone...just the two of us. I'll bet he would enjoy a Saturday cookout. A dip in your hot tub might pep him up a bit for later too. I'll ask him tonight and let you know," Emily replied with a smile.

They both walked Emily to the door. She gave them each a big hug before she turned to walk away. Ken could feel her breasts mash against his chest and wondered if she felt his hardening cock against her leg. "I hope they come over on Saturday," he said. "Do you think I should put up that little sign indicating that our pool and hot tub are clothing optional before Saturday?"

"That would be a hoot," Barb giggled. "I wonder what their reaction would be to your sign? Would you be willing to go in the tub naked if they chose to keep their suits on."

"Sure," Ken replied with a grin. "If I took my suit off, would you do likewise? That way the host and hostess would be nude and our guests would have big decisions to make. We could just wait and see their reaction to my 'Our pool and tub are clothing optional' sign.

"That's a good idea, Ken," Barb laughingly responded. We can compare notes after they read our sign and decide what to do. It might depend on who gets the drunkest soonest. Get the sign out tomorrow and let's put it up."

Needless to say, Ken had a very interesting evening. "Did you notice Emily's erect nipples when she was talking about her phone sex?" he asked.

"How could anyone miss that?" Barb responded, laughing. "I also noticed you checking out her cute little shorts, Ken. What all did you see?"

"Well, I didn't see any sign of underwear, which definitely increased my interest. Then, when she uncrossed her legs, I saw clear up the leg of her shorts to the side of what appeared to be a bald pussy. She may be shaved smooth, or maybe she just trims her bush up to the middle. Did you see her reach down and touch the crotch of her shorts? There was a definite wet spot there."

"I saw her touch herself, but I couldn't see all that well. She sure pulled her hand away quick, so I figured she was a little damp down there," replied Barb.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 01-10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds