• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Great Study Date

Great Study Date

"Look, here, Frank," Elise said, taking the textbooks off of the bed and putting them on Frank's desk. "I didn't really come over to study with you tonight. I came over to fuck you, silly."

"You did?" Frank exclaimed, a look of total shock on his face.

"Of course! Why do you think I wore such a tight top and this little, flirty cotton skirt. Because it's hot out? I don't think so. Here, do you believe this?" Elise lifted her white cotton t-shirt over her head, revealing two small, pert breasts in a sexy blue bra.

"This is my first-date bra," Elise revealed. "I wear it when I think guys might see me with my shirt off for the first time. What do you think?"

"Holy Jesus, Elise!" Frank declared, "I had no idea you were so hot!"

"And why would you? I'm a good girl—heck, I probably have a higher GPA than even you do. I came to this college for an education, not an M-R-S degree."

"Wow!" Frank said, exclaiming like an idea.

Elise smiled. "Oh, Frank. Why is it that every man just becomes a babbling idiot when he sees me in lingerie? I swear, all the blood has rushed to the head of your dick and you can't think. Well, you may consider me a good girl, but I've probably had more men than most of these sorority girls here, and I know I can definitely show you a good time. Do you like these?" Elise asked, indicating her breasts. "Why don't you feel me up. Here you go," she said guiding his hands into place on her sexy young chest.

"Besides," the chatty co-ed continued, "we're probably the two favorites of the history department—the essays we write on the final exam are going to get the best grades no matter what. Don't you think the best two history majors should get together? We even like the same area of history. And I think you're even cute with those brown eyes—so why don't you kiss me and let's see if there's some sexual chemistry, too!"

Frank knew when to do as he was told. However, his gentle forays on her lips quickly segued to wet, sloppy, tongue-a-plenty French kisses. Elise's breathing became ragged as the frenching, coupled with the chest massage Frank was giving her, began to affect her in ways that no good girl should feel!

"Pop that cock out for me, Frank. Show me what I'm working with!" Elise greedily ordered. "Oh boy! I guess you really go like me!" Elise celebrated. She took hold of his erection. "Oooh, I can tell this is going to do some really nice things to me! Where do you keep your condoms?"

"Well, they're, they're, uh, I mean—" Frank stammered.

"In your dresser? That's where I keep mine; as close to the bed as possible." Elise opened the top drawer and saw nothing but Frank's boxer shorts and socks. "Bottom drawer?" she suggested.

"I don't have any condoms," Frank confessed.

"Aw, shit. I knew I should bring some, but I was sure you'd have some. I thought every boy on this campus had condoms in his dorm room!"

"Well, I've, I mean—"

"Use them all up, you naughty boy? And I thought my looks were deceiving!"

"No, I mean, I've never done this before."

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"No way! No fucking way!" To Frank's surprise, Elise did not seem to be unhappy at all. Quite the contrary, she seemed to be happy at the news that Frank was an inexperienced virgin. "That's great! I don't think I've ever deflowered a boy before."

"Really?"

"Sure. This is great—I actually hate it when a boy wears condoms, anyway. But this is great—I know I'm clean, and since this will be your first time, we don't have to let anything get between us. Sound like a plan?"

"You bet!"

"Then come here, stud, and let me ravage you!"

The young college couple became a tangle of limbs and caresses, wet kisses and lusty gropes. Their last remaining clothes exploded off their bodies and landed strewn about Frank's tiny dorm room. "Have you ever seen a woman's most intimate place before, Frank?" Elise asked him as he slid her see-through white lace panties off of her body.

"Just in porn," Frank replied.

"So, what do you think of the real thing?"

"Holy Jesus," Frank said.

Elise laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment. You know, it makes me fell really good to be the girl who's giving you your first glimpse of pussy. Makes me feel really sexy. You see how shaved and clean it is. I did that for you, too, because I came over tonight wanting you to see my pussy so bad."

"You are so sexy, Elise."

"I'd like to give you more than just your first glimpse, Frank. I want you to have your first taste."

Frank looked up at her, saw the comfort and pleasure in her blue eyes. Her lips were pursed in a sly smile, like an erotic Mona Lisa. Frank slowly slipped to his knees. Elise was propped up on a diagonal across his small dorm bed, and Frank settled himself on the carpeted floor. She parted her thighs, wordlessly, and Frank's tongue gently probed her swollen pussy.

God! Elise thought. She was totally corrupting this boy, this smart, friendly, serious boy who she had been crushing on since they were sophomores. His gentle kisses, his no-nonsense squeezes of her body, his natural pace and rhythm for licking her pussy–Frank seemed to have an instinct for pleasing her the way most of her conquests and one-night-stands never could. And she was going to be his first! In a few minutes, she was going to be one of the women Frank would remember for the rest of his life!

Elise with her right hand gently guided Frank to the spots she wanted him to lick and suck. She moaned little words of encouragement to this new cunt licker she was training. "Yes, that feels great. Oh Frank, you lick my pussy so good. Oh Frank that feels wonderful."

Her hips began to pump and she rubbed her pussy and clit against this boy's mouth and tongue. I love using a nice boy to masturbate with, Elise thought to herself. God, I'm so naughty!

However, Elise did not want to be totally selfish on Frank's first time. When her pussy was good and wet, and her body was buzzing with sexual intoxication, she lifted up Frank's head and kissed him hard on the mouth, showing him that there was nothing gross or disgusting about her own juices. She was proud of him for diving in so willingly, and eating out his cute-if-somewhat-nerdy study partner.

"Lay down on your bed, Frank," Elise told him. "I'm going to take your cherry, little boy."

Frank switched places with Elise. His hard cock stood straight and tall, ready for action at last! The nervousness that was coursing through Frank's body did not seem to touch his cock at all—his manhood was at full attention, awaiting the duty for which a million nights of internet porn had prepared him.

Elise, stark naked and lovely, kneeled a-straddle Frank. She reached back behind her and took hold of his dick. She teased her opening with the head of his cock. It was a nice, average size; unprepossessing but hard and ready to help a girl out. Much like Frank himself, Elise realized.

To Elise, the feel of Frank entering her was no different than any of the other dozen or so dicks she had taken inside her. There was nothing about Frank, pulsating in the wet mouth that was her twat, to reveal that he had been a virgin up to a moment ago.

To Frank, the surreal sensation of penetrating Elise, of being buried in the warmth of her vagina, was not unlike the tightness of his hand, and was similar to the mouth of the one girlfriend who had blown him a handful of times freshman year. Frank was half amazed that, unlike in the movies, there was no rise in the soundtrack, no music signifying the change that he had just undergone. But there it was—he was not dreaming, this was not a hallucination. He was fucking a girl, holding her hips while she bucked up and down on him. He was a virgin no more!!!

"So," Elise asked him, "how do you like your first piece of ass?"

"Holy Jesus, you're a fucking dream come true!"

Elise leaned down and kissed him. "You feel really good to me, too. You've really got me stuffed with your dick, Frank. Can you feel it?" Elise contracted her kegel muscles.

"Oh, yeah!"

"Mmmmm . . . you're a natural at this."

"So are you!"

"Fuck me, Frank. Fuck me!"

Frank moaned and grunted, holding her and rocking her up and down on his manhood. He wanted to last as long as he could, to show her that he was a good lay, a good fuck. The sight of her trim body and perky breasts with their tiny, hard nipples made it difficult. Her tight little box was such a nice fit for his cock, a snug and happy place for his lust.

They kissed while they rutted. The wooden-frame dorm bed shook and creaked but they didn't care. Part of college was hearing other students having sex a few feet away from you. Elise loved making noise and hoped everyone who heard her having fun in bed would get intensely turned on and obscenely jealous. Frank was so far gone, that while he fucked Elise there was no world beyond her joyous pussy and pretty limbs.

Elise whispered into Frank's ear:

"I hope you don't mind that I'm taking your virginity, Frank. Thanks for letting me have it."

"You're welcome," Frank moaned, short of breath from his exertions.

"And I hope you don't mind that I've fucked other guys. I've kinda let a lot of other guys do what you're doing to me right now. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, it's cool."

"I know you never thought I was this slutty, did you? Well, my secret's out, now. Oooh, Frank. God, you're a good fuck. I hope you don't mind that I've fucked other men, rode their cocks like I'm riding yours. I've even fucked an few older men, and even a black guy once."

"Holy Jesus, Elise."

"But I'm all yours right now, Frank. Fuck me, Frank, I'm all yours. I want you to have me right now. Take me, Frank. I'm all yours."

Frank picked up his pace and began to pound Elise up and down on his cock, as if he were using her cunt to masturbate his dick.

"Oh, let loose, Frank. I want you to. It's okay. I'm on the pill. Just let loose inside me. Oh Frank that feels so good. Oh! Frank! Yes!"

With her encouragement, Frank pounded Elise with all the raw strength he possessed, and the bookish college student held tight to his naughty, feline lover as he erupted five semesters worth of lust and denial into Elise's welcoming wet pussy.

Elise felt Frank's penis contract inside her, and while she couldn't feel the semen hitting and coating her inner walls, she knew exactly what was happening. God, what a testament to my sexuality, she thought to herself. I am definitely a happy kitty.

They kissed and cuddled while Frank's dick softened inside her. They were both soaked with sweat; their muscles were sore. Elise was horny, and in a few minutes she would suck Frank's cock back to an erection and make him fuck her again until she came.

"Congratulations," Elise said, in between kisses.

"Thanks. I really owe you one."

"Well, maybe we can become study buddies more often."

"Sure. Holy Jesus! This was a great study date."

Elise giggled. "It's not over yet."

"Great! Holy Jesus, I wish we had history tests more often!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Great Study Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds