• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Annie's Secret Desires

Annie's Secret Desires

My wife has been holding secret desires for years. Something she has been fantasizing about since she was a teenager. In all of the years that we have been together she's never told me about it. As far as I can tell, she's never told anyone about them. Just last month, almost by accident, I discovered her secret and at first I was really shocked. The reason was, because in all the years we have been married my wife has never even hinted about her secret desires. Especially ones like these. Hell, there were times during our marriage that I began to wonder if she even liked sex.

Look – my wife is pretty average – she's not heavy, has a pretty face, she wears good make-up and nice clothes, and really just looks like an average housewife and mother – the kind you see shopping at a store or mall.

Anyway, last month I was looking for an empty shoebox in her walk-in closet and on the floor in the very back of the closet, hidden behind some shoeboxes, was an old purse of hers that I realized she hadn't used for years. I really don't know why I looked inside, I just did. And inside there was a small, well-worn book like a diary or journal that over time – years actually – she had written something on every page. There were notes, stories, but what really surprised me was the she had written down, in several places, her most secret desires.

She had written, 'I want to be fucked like a whore!' And in other places she had written, 'I would love to feel the delicious feeling of having my cunt fucked over and over until it overflows with the cum of several men!' 'I want to be forced...to submit my vagina to the power of a thrusting penis! To be helpless to stop the pleasure in my cunt when a strange cock is fucking me!' Actually these were just some of the notes she had written.

In one part of the book, near the back, she described, in detail, a fantasy where her wrists were bound and she was ordered (by me), to submit and not resist as she got fucked in her ass by Gary...one of my closest friends. She described how exciting it would be if I just stood by and watched, waiting for my turn at her tight, virgin, cum-filled hole.

The whole time we had been married we had never engaged in anal sex. The few times I can remember even suggesting it she acted as if I was some kind of pervert so I dropped it.

I put the book back, and replaced the purse exactly as I had found it. The rest of that afternoon it was all I could think of. I was trying to figure out if her fantasies were just fantasies, or if she secretly wished for them to come true but was afraid to admit it? I think I would have just passed them off as fantasies and nothing more, dropping it right there. But it was obvious that these were very strong desires – ones that had been held, thought about, and developed over most of her life.

When she got home from shopping that evening she was in one of her bitchy moods, which were becoming more and more frequent as the years passed, so we didn't talk much that night. I guess it was her mood that made me decide to do it – I just figured, what the hell! I called my best friend Gary and invited him over for dinner the next evening. My wife was a little pissed when I told her I had invited him, but I didn't really care. She had no idea what I had planed for her.

If things went along as usual she would probably go to bed not too long after dinner, "So you guys can talk." Is the usual excuse she would use. Then, if everything went along right...I would put my plan into action. I had little doubt that Gary would go along with it. He's always wanted to fuck my wife...it's just something guys can tell about a very close friend.

That next night things went along perfectly.

We had dinner and afterward we all sat and chatted for a while. I sensed that my wife was a little on edge and seemed a little distracted. I remember wondering if she had somehow sensed that something was different about that evening? I smiled knowing that she had no idea of what was to come.

After she left the room to go to bed, Gary and I chatted for over an hour, had a couple of drinks, and I finally began to tell him about the book I found in the purse, and my plan. He listened closely and was more than ready to go along with it. He embarrassingly admitted he had always found my wife very sexy and had secretly fantasized, many times, about fucking her. I told him that I wasn't surprised and he seemed relieved.

Putting my plan into action I went to the bedroom door, and looked in and saw that my wife was asleep. So I returned to the living room where Gary and I both took off our clothes. I motioned him to follow me toward the darkened bedroom. As agreed, he was to step back into the darkness of open closet so he could watch everything and come out when it was time.

Crossing to the bed I jerked the covers back and onto the floor at the foot of the bed. My wife awoke with a start as I placed my hand over her mouth and said gruffly, "I'm going to fuck you now!" I reached down and ripped open her short nightie, exposing her breast and belly. Next I jerked her thin panties down on her thighs as she struggled against me. I rubbed her tits as I held her down and when she relaxed a little I took my hand away from her mouth so I could pull her panties down to her ankles. My hand brushed against her pubic mound and she let out a soft moan saying, "What are you doing?"

"I already told you...I'm going to fuck you like a whore!"

She sucked her breath in sharply.

"Isn't that what you want? To be fucked like a cum-dripping whore?"

Our eyes held each other's for a long moment and she answered, "Yes."

I cupped my hand over her cunt and began to rub her hairy mound searching with my fingers for her clitoris and she immediately spread her legs...yielding to my rough treatment. "I'm going to fuck you like you need to be fucked...and I have a special treat for you...something that a whore like you will love!" I said to her. She let out a strong moan that only could be taken as a deep sense of pleasure and anticipation. I knelt on the bed above her. My hard cock hovered just above her naked belly. Her breath was coming in short gasps as she reached down and roughly grabbed my cock and started to stroke it.

Reaching under the bed I grabbed a roll of duct tape that I had placed there earlier in the afternoon. Then, I straddled her and pulled her arms together, holding them as I pulled a length of tape from the roll and tightly bound her wrists with it. I was a little surprised that she offered so little resistance to the way I was treating her. When I finished binding her wrists her breath was short and excited and I could see that her eyes were wide, and filled with lust, and excitement. I also realized that I could smell the unmistakable smell of her wetness as it oozed from her excited pussy.

I moved between her legs and lowered myself down and with a quick move thrust my hard cock into her wet vagina. I took several hard strokes into her hole before settling into a steady in and out rhythm. "Fuck my dick, whore!" I whispered, as she struggled against the tape at her wrist. Each time I called her a whore she thrust her hips up to meet mine so my penis would sink deeper into her cunt.

We continued to fuck until I sensed that she was approaching her first orgasm. Her cries were getting stronger and coming closer together. At that point I pulled my cock out of her and got up and stood next to the bed. Even in the low light of the room I could see her eyes pleading with me not to stop fucking her. I reached for the tube of lubricant next to the bed and applied a generous amount around her anus before squeezing several large globs up into her tight rectum.

"What are you going to do?" She moaned.

"I'm going to see that you get what you have been wanting for a long time."

"Are you going to fuck me in the ass? I...I...don't think...I want...to be fucked in the ass." She stammered.

"Well, you're going to get fucked in the ass! And I'm going to let Gary have you first." At that point Gary came out of the closet with a strong hard-on that stood out from his scrotum a good eight inches. My wife sucked in her breath with a high-pitched squeal and for a moment tried to cover her pussy.

"Now turn over on your and knees so he can give your virgin hole what she has been wanting for so long you whore!" She hesitated for a moment and I pulled her hands away from her pussy and pushed her legs apart so Gary could have a good look at her pussy as he stood next to the bed slowly stroking his hard cock.

"Turn over now!" I ordered roughly. She hesitated a moment. "Now!" I shouted and she complied. She rested her head on her bound arms with her ass up in the dog-style position. I nodded at Gary and he got on the bed and positioned himself behind her with the head of his cock just touching her puckered hole. With a slow and firm movement Gary's cock began to slip into her hole. She let out a soft scream just as the head of his cock disappeared into her rectum. As he pushed further into her rectum I reached under her and started to massage her tits. When my fingers found her nipples I was surprised to find how hard they were...this was something she could never hide when she was very aroused...the more turned-on she was, the more erect her nipples became.

I knew I had made the right decision.

Gary's hard cock glistened with lubricant as he repeatedly pulled out and plunged back into her tight anus. Her moans and whimpering were constant as the pleasure consumed her.

Every time I told Gary to "Fuck the whore!" He thrust harder into her anus and my wife cried out louder and louder. After over five minutes of pounding her virgin hole they were both ready to cum and with a particularly deep, hard thrust of Gary's cock...he exploded into her – pumping the darkness of her once virgin rectum full of his cum. Her screams of pleasure were muffled into the pillow as her whole body shook with the intensity of her anal-triggered orgasm.

Now it was my turn.

Gary slipped his hard cock out of her anus and a small trickle of his cum dripped out and came to rest on her cunt lips. After moving over, I positioned myself behind my wife's ass and directed my hard tool at her freshly fucked hole. I was so aroused at that moment that I just pushed myself into her warm anus and started to fuck her in the mixture of lubricant, and Gary's cum.

The harder I fucked her, the harder she fucked back. I knew her body and I knew that she had two small orgasms in a row but was still building to one more very strong one.

"Ohhh – Fuck! – Fuck! – Fuck!" She moaned repeatedly as I banged her anus harder and harder. Suddenly her whole body tightened and my cock felt as if it were in a vise as she started to cum again. A low groan started deep within her that mounted into a soft scream as her body began its uncontrollable shudder of orgasmic pleasure. Her orgasm triggered mine and I could feel my cum spurting out of my cock and into her rectum as my orgasm flooded over me.

After the intense pleasure subsided I slipped my softening cock from her anus and watched as a flood of cum poured out of her hole and down her thigh. After removing the tape from her wrist Gary and I helped her into the bathroom where the three of us took a hot shower together. There was a noticeable change in her attitude and she readily washed and played with both of our cocks with no sign of modesty. It was obvious she was still horny and ready for more. After our shower as we were drying off she dropped to her knees and took turns at sucking on both of us. I had never seen my wife like this and I could hardly stand how horny it made me.

Once back in our bed, Gary began to fuck her again as I watched and mostly rubbed and sucked on her tits. She had several more orgasm before Gary came again in her cunt. He moved up so that she could suck his cock clean as I moved down and started to fuck her. For some reason it seemed that her vagina was tighter than I remembered it being before. It was either my imagination or her incredible state of arousal somehow made her tighter.

My wife seemed almost insatiable as she fucked and sucked us. Her orgasms were coming steadily now as I continued to fuck her. Before long, I felt the familiar feeling of my own pleasure and unable to stop it, my cock shuddered with another orgasm. Since it was so close to my last orgasm I only spurted a few drops of cum into her cunt but it was enough to give her another orgasm that left her shaking with pleasure.

I went in and took another hot shower as Gary continued to fuck her. He told me the next day that he fucked her in her ass once more when I was out of the bedroom.

My wife was so exhausted she couldn't even get out of bed as Gary left.

This was our first 3-some and it had an incredible effect on her...and our sex life. It was something that changed everything...as far as sex went. I had unlocked something in her that she had been hiding, or at least ignoring. And, yes, it actually did the same for me...it allowed me to feel ok about what it was that turned me on.

Watching, fucking, and helping my wife fuck like a whore!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Annie's Secret Desires

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 228 milliseconds